Demand - Cover

Demand

Copyright© 2002 by In2thisshit

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A recently divorced woman finds new friends, a career and lots of exciting and adventurous sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   DomSub   Interracial   Fisting   Bestiality  

"Mount!"

The command echoed in my ears. It would for the rest of my life. As a safety mechanism, I allowed my mind to detach from my body when the animal's massive body enveloped mine. I become a spectator to the depravity that was about to visit my body. I felt his crushing weight as he climbed onto my back. I felt his forepaws wrap around my waist exerting his control of his new breeding bitch. Then his hard bony dog cock began to poke at my labia trying to find the entrance to my wet pussy. Finally the beast's cock split me cunt lips and slid into my body. Deep into my body until it crashed painfully against my cervix.

Odd what you remember about a sexual assault. I recall a roaring in my ears, which I have since associated with the cheering of those watching, encouraging the beast to fuck me even harder. Also, the incredible warmth of the animal's cock as it surged deep into my wet hole. I didn't know that a dog's cock was so damn warm. As his hard cock slipped deeper into my vaginal cavity it surprised me that it could so big. The beast was easily as large as David's cock. David, when was it that I fucked David? Was it recently or a lifetime ago?

The young woman whose cunt was mashed against my face was suddenly gone. When did she leave? Didn't she like my tongue? Have I displeased her somehow? I want to come back I want to please her pussy. Oh damn, the animal was hammering my cunt so hard and so fast. The roar in my ears is deafening now. The beast continued to brutally hammer my cunt. I do not remember ever being fucked like that. His cock is so long that the pointy tip of the its cock continued to batter my cervix. The beast was trying to gain entrance into my womb. The pain I remembered as his assault began was now changing. There was the familiar tingle of ecstasy as it began to well up deep inside of my body. This could not be happening! Could this dog actually fuck me to orgasm? Was my body so depraved as to allow all control to slip away? This truly cannot be happening to me.

Oh damn! What the fuck was the beast up to now? His rhythm changed and he was trying to push something into me. What could be mashing my pussy lips? What the hell is that animal trying to do to me. In my minds eye I pictured a large lump of the dog's flesh being pushed at my vaginal entrance. The animal is trying to push this mass of hard cock flesh into me but I cannot understand why. He worked strenuously to push this... this... knot into me. My vaginal opening began to stretch open to receive the invading knot of hot dog flesh. I was in agony as it was forced into my body. Once inside though, the pain was washed away and incredible pleasure replaced it.

The creature once again began to fuck my cunt with deep hard thrust but a new urgency was in his actions. He began to pull on my hips violently and simultaneously hopped forward driving his cock and the knot deeper into my cunt. The pointy tip of his cock finally pried open the entrance to my womb. Now my sex was filled as never before. As my orgasm slowly built, I became aware of all the ridges and veins along the animal's cock. The walls of my vagina clung to the beast as he continued to take his pleasure. That knot felt like a tennis ball inside of me and it was rubbing my "G-spot" as he pulled and pushed his hard meat into me. The animal's cock was tearing at the tender tissues of my womb. His cock felt like a hot poker as it drove into my womb. But damn it, even as I recall the searing pain it was mixed with tremendous pleasure. It was maddening!

Suddenly his rhythm became frantic. His forepaws were tightly wrapped around my hips and he was pulling me back onto his cock with such animalistic force that his actions were knocking the breath from me. Inside my body every nerve sensor was firing. No more pain now just fucking pure pleasure. I could to feel the rush of energy just before cumming. I love that moment. You give yourself over to something primal and allow it to consume you. Nothing else matters during those next few moments. Moments that feel like an eternity of time could pass. A voice rose over the roaring in my ears and it was so familiar. I was startled to discover it is my voice. Startled even more to realize that it was me, howling like a deprave slut begging for her cum. Words of filth poured from my lips. The words resonate still; "Fuck my cunt"... "Fuck it harder"... "Make me cum you cunt fucking dog". I could not believe those words tumbled from my lips. Not from me! How could I possible enjoy this savage fucking? What was happening to my mind?

Then nothing mattered in my world. My orgasm overwhelmed my senses and my body shook, lunged and twisted against the restraints. I tried with all my being to drive the animals cock deeper into my womb. My delicate womb that was now on fire as the foreign appendage scrapped my tender womb into a mass of raw tissue. I was insane with lust, consumed now with the bestial act of sex. I wanted more! More of the canine's cock to be driven deeper into my body. I never wanted this to end! I prayed for it to never end! I screamed for it to never end! My orgasm continued to climb within me and my body was raked by violent tremors. I was cumming hard constantly now. I could no longer control my body's response to this bestial assault and my mind simply blinked off. I no longer knew if I was going to survive this. I had let go of all morals and body and soul were committed to this bestial fucking. I became a dog-fucking slut!

The animal continued to ravage me poor body. The orgasms did not subside. In fact they achieved new levels. My muscles in my vagina, my stomach and my legs were painfully knotted. Yet I continue to trash against the restraints as the dog rutted his new bitch. Insanity and fear crept along the edges of my mind. Was my climax ever going to end? I feared now that what I had asked for was coming true. This fucking would never stop and I would die cumming. Was that possible? Just as I was about to scream and beg for mercy, I felt the beast's cock begin to swell inside of me. He jammed his body forward violently one last time burying himself deep within me. The depth of his penetration drove the breath from my lungs; my mouth hung agape and my eyes, although open, saw only swirling colors and surreal images dancing before me. Then a most wondrous thing happened. The animal released his seed into me. Molten jets of fluid were ejaculated into my womb. His cock began to vibrate inside of me as his cum shot into my body. The fluid quickly filled my womb and it expanded painfully to accept more of his seed. But there is far too much. It began to release into and fill my vaginal cavity as well. Little leaked from my twat because his swollen knot sealed the hot dog cum inside of me. In the moments that followed my breathing and heart rate began to slow, although was not anywhere near to normal. I continued to experience post-orgasmic tremors that raked my body. But it allowed time for my naive mind to ponder the issue of interspecies insemination. Can a dog get a woman pregnant? I hadn't ever heard of it happening but it was a question that I wanted answered!

As I contemplated this matter, something new happened! The beast tired from his orgasmic journey decided to abruptly dismount me. He pushed himself up and stood with his forepaws on my naked buttocks and then stepped off to my right. This put tremendous pressure on my vaginal opening because his knot was still locked inside of me. He swung his hind leg over my back and the animal's cock flipped around inside of my cunt. I have to tell you that this was an unexpected thrill. His hard flesh twirled around inside my cum filled cunt and it sent me over the edge into yet another orgasm. My cunt clenched at the beast's cock and I moaned with pleasure. He settled in behind me and we remained tied butt to butt. It must have been such a depraved sight. The huge animal and his human bitch attached together by their genitals. Then without warning my canine lover attempted to dislodge himself from my body. Blinding lights exploded in my head as very real pain streaked through my body. My mouth opened to scream but nothing came out. I feared the creature was going to tear my cunt from my body. I knew I was going to die! His Highness growled his displeasure at being locked together and he again tried to pull his swollen member free of my body. Thankfully my vocal chords worked this time. I scream bloody murder this time shaking the revelers into action.

One of his handlers grabbed his collar as the other spoke to calm him. Two females attended to me as well. They pulled my sodden hair from my face and rubbed my body with warm scented towels. It was as if the two beasts had performed well and now they were to be pampered. It was still several minutes before the dog's knot began to deflate enough to allow his cock to slip from my hole. It was a disgusting sound! I liken that sound to that of a plumber's helper as it is pulled free from unclogging a toilet. The trapped mixture of our coupling bubbled and belched from my gaping hole. I was completely humiliated and sickened. Now all the suppressed emotions flooded into my mind. How could I have allowed this to happen? How could I have actually enjoyed this? Tears filled my eyes and shame filled my soul.

The roar of the onlookers quieted to a murmur and was replaced with heavy breathing and the sound of sex filled the room. The sickening odor of sex filled my nostrils and my eyes slowly opened again only to focus on a scene of total debauchery. Men and women were naked and writhing on the floor and furniture. They were doing foul thing to one another and gender did not seem to matter. Cocks were being shoved into any available orifice. Men with men with women, it was a decedent and filthy scene. Then my precious Mandi crawled into my view and she knelt before me, kissing my dry lips. She whispered in my ear, "David and I are so very proud of you." I was filled with unexplainable pride at hearing her words. Whispering to me again, "Excuse me love but I have certain duties to perform." She stood and walked behind me to join our hostess.

Brandi, standing off to my rear announced, "Who has brought us this bitch for pleasuring this night?"

"I did Mistress Brandi," responded Mandi.

"His Highness is sated and he is through with this one. Clean her and take the bitch away!"

"Yes, Mistress." Responded Mandi as she knelt between my legs. I felt the softness of her cheeks as she pressed her lovely face into my abused cunt and with her tongue she slowly and lovingly swabbed the animal jiz from my hole. I did not want to cum again but it only took a few moments and Mandi had me shaking once again in orgasm. I was then released from my restraints and two men assisted me to my feet. Actually they held me up since there was anyway I could have made my muscles work. My dress was slipped over my head and I was taken to my limo where I collapsed into the backseat. An inky blackness washed over me and I do not remember the ride home.

Jason, the limo driver, helped me from the back of the limo and when my legs would not hold me he swept me up and carried me into my townhouse. My pussy hadn't closed yet and dog cum seeped from deep within me. The foul odor of stale sex permeated every pore of my skin. My dress was sopping wet from the sticky mixture leaking from me. When Jason shifted my body weight to carry me upstairs the awful sound of cum belching from my hole broke the silence, I was totally humiliated. My embarrassment was so great that it triggered the emotions that lay just below the surface. I clung to this gentle giant of a man and began to cry. Jason laid me gently on my bed, then drew a steaming hot bubble bath. Jason helped me from the bed and as I stood there being stripped naked by this stranger, the foul fluid from tonight's bestial fucking belched forth from my gaping hole again. I could only buried my face in my hands and was unable to control my emotion. No one should have to be this humiliated. But Jason simply smiled a warm and understanding smile and continued to remove my soiled dress. I stood naked before him and again he swept my aching body into his arms and carried me to the bath. There he gently bathed my abused body. He even washed the oozing cum from my gaping hole with his long wonderful fingers. Even as sore and traumatized as I was my body reacted to his fingers. I moved my pelvis wantonly as he stroked my cunt. I was embarrassed by my actions but I could not control them. Jason kissed my forehead and continued using his fingers gently cleaning and pleasuring my pussy.

"There you go princess. Now lets get you dried off and into a warm bed. As he dried my body I broke down again. He wrapped me in his strong arms and held my convulsing body in his arms. This time I cried as if there were to be no end to the tears. Jason simply held me and soothed me. An eternity passed before I had cried myself out. "It will be okay, Jill. Let it all out. It will be okay." The man picked me up once more and laid me on my bed. He lay next to me fully clothed and held me close to his strong chest.

Finally composing myself I told him, "I'm okay now. I'll be alright." I said the words but I did not believe them. We lay together on my bed holding one another for the longest time. I was almost angry when Jason finally broke the silence. "Do you want me to leave?"

"No, please stay and hold me. You make me feel so safe now. Please stay!"

"Okay!"

Once more there was a long silence. I listened to Jason breathing. I began to believe that it would really be okay. I knew that I needed to talk and this man seemed willing to listen.

"Jason, do you know what they did to me."

"Only if you need to tell me Jill. Do you want to tell me?"

"I have to tell someone. It was so foul that I can not believe they made me do it. Please don't hate me for what I have done Jason. Oh, Jason it was so awful," I said looking into his blue eyes. I had not noticed how blue his eyes were. They held my gaze as I continued. "I cannot believe how wonderful it was!" I said the last in almost a whisper. Once again I was overcome by my emotions. Clutching to Jason I allowed the last of my tears to be released. Calmed again I continued with my confession. This time I could not look into those eyes. I bowed my head against his chest and whispered hoping he would not really hear me. "They let a dog fuck me."

"What are you upset about Jill? Are you upset that they forced you to have sex with the animal or that you enjoyed it?"

I looked back into those eyes again searching for the disdain I knew would be there but I only found soft blue caring eyes staring back at me.

"Jason, I am not sure I can answer that yet. I was terrified when I willingly allowed them strapped me down. I knew that Mandi and David would not allow me to harmed but still I was scared. When the beast was brought in I thought that I would lose my sanity. How could this be happening to me? How could these people be so depraved as to unleash a dog on a helpless woman?" My words tumbled from my mouth as I unburdened my soul. "Oh you have no idea how terrifying it was when the dog mounted me. I knew I would lode my mind when his cock pushed itself into my body. Strangely though, my mind and body seemed to separate at that very moment. I became a spectator and not the victim. I think that was the only thing that save my sanity Jason. It was as if I viewed the bestial act as it unfolded from a safe distance. Oh Jason, I am so ashamed of what I did. A dog was fucking me and people were watching and cheering. Worse of all, I was enjoying the sex. Jason, I do not understand but once the animal was fucking me, my body opened to receive him. Please don't hate me but I did like it. Damn me but I loved it. How could I let myself do such a vile act? I am so humiliated how can you sit there and listen to me. You must think me a sick and degenerate whore."

"No, Jill," he said softly. "You are a sexually alive and vibrant woman. A very sexy woman I might add. I know few women that would admit to the joy of bestial sex."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.