Demand - Cover

Demand

Copyright© 2002 by In2thisshit

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A recently divorced woman finds new friends, a career and lots of exciting and adventurous sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   DomSub   Interracial   Fisting   Bestiality  

Okay, I'm a 48 years old housewife that is a little over weight and not drop dead gorgeous. My big tits have always been one of my finer points according to all the boys/men that have been in my life. When you are only 5 foot 2 inches tall, a 36-C bra size is more than a hand full and I am keenly aware that my boobs are large for my frame. My titties are capped with areolas that are about the size of a fifty-cent piece and are crowned with very large and very sensitive nipples. My nipples have always embarrassed me because they would harden when excited, which seemed to be always, and no matter what I was wearing they poked out for all to see. Ever since I was a teenager, everyone wanted to pinch and play with my nips. Even my girl friends. Like I said everyone was fascinated with my big nipples. As to the rest of me, well my legs taper from my not so thin waist and my larger than desired bubble butt. I always thought my husband loved me the way I was. Boy, was I wrong!

A little over a year ago, my loving husband served me with divorce papers saying he was tired of his life with me. He wanted someone more sexually alive and prettier. I was devastated by this revelation. Although I wasn't a wanton slut I had always that of myself as a passionate person and a willing sex partner. After the courts and lawyers were finished with us, he began his new life with a much younger woman, some bimbette he met at the office and they moved out of State. Now I am left all alone trying to figure what the hell happened. My children, God love them, rallied around me during this terrible period, but they are all grown, married and moved away. They tell me to move close to them but that would put me in snow country and I hate cold. So here I stay, alone and miserable.

The fucking cocksucker that I used to call my true love has left me high and dry financially even though the courts decreed differently. All I had was the big house in a suburb of LA with a mortgage much larger than I could afford so I sold it and paid off my lawyers, credit cards and car, and the old clunker of a Chevy. I was once again debt free but I hadn't worked in years. Even then I was a retail clerk in a big department store. So I found a nice little townhouse in Encino, California and I landed a job as a receptionist with a Veterinary clinic. The pay wasn't much but I saved on car expenses since is walking distance from my abode. The clinic is owned by Mandi and David Burnsen, a husband and wife dynamic duo, both of who are Veterinary doctors. They are both very young and their business is very successful. They remind me of what Barbi and Ken would be in real life. Boy was I going to learn all too soon that I wrong about them! Anyway I truly enjoy working for them those first few months and life seemed to be getting back on track.

Since the break up, the nasty fights and subsequent divorce my sex life had become nonexistent. As I stated previously, I never considered myself an overly sexual person. When aroused though, I am a passionate lover willing to experiment sexually. Hell, I even let that bastard ex-husband of mine share me with a "strange" man on one occasion. I put a halt to it though when I found out that the "stranger" was really one of his clients. It made me feel like a prostitute. We had words over it but in the end I thought he understood. Vicki, his new piece of fluff apparently took my place and "loves all the strange cock" according to Rick, my ex.

My recent trouble began when Mandi, the owner, asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with her one day. We went to a swanky restaurant on Ventura Blvd. And we chitchatted like school chums all afternoon. It was during our second bottle of wine that she dropped the bombshell.

"Jill, my husband and I have noticed that you seem, well, tense and not yourself the last week or so. How is your sex life sweetie?"

I was dumbfounded by the frankness of her question and just sat there with my mouth open.

"That's what I thought. Dave and I thought that it might be nice if you joined us for a little party we are going to this Saturday evening. We'll pick you up at 8:30 PM!"

"Mandi, it sounds lovely but I am not sure that I am ready for "parties" yet," I replied after finally recovering somewhat.

"Nonsense, we insist. Be ready by 8:30 Saturday evening. Wear evening attire since we women like to show off at these affairs. I myself love to wear slinky dresses that show off my attribute. It drives Dave wild to see other men ogle me at these parties. I even let them make passes at me. It is so much fun and I know that you'll be a hit with all of our friends."

"Okay, if you insist." Even though it seemed more of a demand than a request, I knew that she was right. I did need to start living again. Besides, I was well fortified by the all the wine that I had consumed. My only issue was that damn question about my sex life. It hung heavy on my mind. What was that all about?


The Ride

I fussed over my clothes selection all day Saturday. I finally selected a black dress that showed "tons" of cleavage and was loose enough that my soft round belly was hidden. A black lacey bustier with midriff control was a nice touch, although wearing it and breathing in it seemed in conflict. I decided to wear it anyway since it allowed me to wear my matching garter. Hell I even wore a tong that I bought but never wore for my ex. 'His loss someone else's gain', I thought to myself! Well, maybe if I was lucky! I stood in the bedroom gazing at my reflection in the mirrored closet doors and decided that I looked great. My red hair looked wild and sexy. The dress showed a substantial amount of thigh and more tit than was respectable.

"Not bad for a old broad," I thought.

Promptly at 8:30 a limo pulled up in front of my townhouse and the driver escorted me to my ride. Mr. and Mrs. Burnsen were seated in the back sipping champagne. Dave was wearing what they call "after six" attire and he looked very handsome. Mandi was gorgeous and was wearing the shortest evening dress I had ever seen and once seated comfortably in the rear-facing seat facing the couple, I realized that I could look between her parted thighs a see her naked pussy. It was also very obvious that she was braless since her tits were wobbling around unfettered and looked to pop into view at any moment. I thought it simply amazing that they didn't bounce free since her gown had a very daring plunging V-neck halter. At first I was just embarrassed and steeled myself to look anywhere but at Mandi. But try as I might, I couldn't stop stealing glancing at her. I swear that whenever my eyes embraced her, her legs parted and I was presented with the sight of her shaved cunt. I could make out every detail of her womanhood. She possessed very thick pussy lips that looked glossy and wet and I swear her clit looked like it was at least an inch long and as thick as an erasure.

David made sure that the champagne continued to flow and I felt lightheaded and warm. Mandi was a buzz with conversation and acted like nothing was amiss. Soon though, I began to smell the heady smell of aroused womanhood. I once again checked Mandi crotch to find that her middle finger was casually sliding along her thick cunt lips. Mandi continued to talk but her breathing was becoming labored and her voice became very sultry and intoxicating. I continued to watch Mandi's lewd act and a soft moan escaped my lips as her finger slowly disappeared between those lips. It was then that I realized that my own cunt was beginning to juice up. So that I wouldn't continue to stare at Mandi as she masturbated her juicy cunt, I forced myself to look at her husband only to find a very large bulge tenting his trousers. It looked like it came almost to mid thigh and the head of the monster was the size of a large plum. My inside turned to jelly and I moaned again. I have always enjoyed a large cock as it stretched my vaginal passage. Suddenly I desperately wanted to know what David's cock would feel like as it made its way deep inside of me.

"Is everything alright Jill," Mandi asked.

"Oh, yeah. It's just... well... , " I stumbled for words and was embarrassed that I had been caught staring.

"Is it that Dave's cock looks inviting? Or maybe you would prefer my pussy?" With that she opened her legs wide, pulled her finger from her cunt and licked the dew from it. With her other hand she began stroking her husband's hardon. "Pick one my dear and suck it!" Mandi's command was explicit and delivered with lustful need.

I found myself drawn forward to my knees between her thighs. Please do not ask me why. I could not help myself. I was intoxicated with the scent of her womanhood and the Champagne was causing my inhibitions to melt away. All I remember of that decision was that her womanly scent filled my nostrils and drove me crazy with passion. Gently I licked her labia and I truly enjoyed that very first taste of pussy. I sucked and licked her fleshy cunt lips like a starving woman. I nibbled and sucked on her obscenely long clitoris until she was squirming with uncontrolled passion. I hardened my tongue and fucked her with it. I was frustrated that I could not get it deep enough into her wet cunt so I put my hands on her ass cheeks and slid them up her thighs, pushing her legs up to her chest. She then slid forward giving me better access to her forbidden fruit. I faintly remember hearing Dave unzip his pants. I was surprised to find him naked to the waist when I reached over to rub his hard cock. I stopped my assault on Mandi's twat long enough to lean over and engulfed his magnificent cock. Dave's monster stretched my jaw to the point of pain. I could only hold the pulsing bloated head inside my mouth. There wasn't anyway to take this man into my throat so I lavished it with sloppy wet kisses and lots of tongue.

Mandi began to fidget from my neglect so I let my fingers explore Mandi's open womanhood. I found that I could fit all four of my fingers of my left hand into her hole. This had her humping my fingers and she craved more. She wanted my hand inside her. Mandi grabbed my wrist and started to fuck herself with my fingers. Mandi was panting and groaning with unbridled passion. Finally she spoke in her deep lust filled voice, "More, give me more you fucking bitch. Fuck my cunt with your hand. Make me cum damn you!"

I folded my thumb into my cupped palm and allowed her cunt to swallow my hand until all that I could see was my wrist. I balled my hand into a fist and began to fuck her using my fist like it was a cock. She released my hand and grabbed the rear seat headrest as her body went wild with orgasmic convulsions. I stopped sucking Dave and used my fingers of my free hand to pinch and roll Mandi's clitoris between my fingers.

"Fuckkkk meeeee I'mmm cummmingggg," Mandi wailed as yet another more powerful orgasm swept over her body. Her body spasmed so violently that I thought my wrist was going to snap off. Soon she began to slide down from her orgasm and she collapsed into a limp heap. I slowed the pistioning action of my fist and began to flex my fingers stroking her vaginal cavity like a pet owner stroking a cat to calm it. Her breathing began to normalize and her eyes slowly opened.

Mandi finally regained her calm and said, "Damn girl that was so nice." I beamed with pride at giving this beautiful woman such pleasure. I ease my hand from her body and with a disgraceful plop my hand was freed. Her hole remained stretched open and I could see up inside her cunt. Next came the command that I was all too eager to comply with. "Now if you would be so kind as to roll over onto your hands and knees, I want watch my husband fuck your pussy with his big dick." Without a word I rolled over onto my hands and knees and flipped my dress over my ass. David's large hands roamed over the naked flesh of my butt and then pulled my thong down to my knees bearing my dripping cunt. Dave slipped behind me with his legs outboard of mine with his thick cock meat resting on my back and his big cum filled balls nestled on my butt cheeks.

"Here baby let me help you get it inside our little wench," Mandi offered. She took hold of his stiff cock and rubbed it up and down my butt crack and then along the lips of my wet cunt. I hadn't fucked a man in over a year and the simple act of rubbing his cock on my clit triggered my first cum.

"Aaaarrrggggg, yes I'mmm cummmminggg. Oh damn, fuck me Dave! Fuck me with that beautiful cock," I pleaded with him.

Mandi place his bulbous cock head at the entrance to my twat and slowly his thick manhood slid into my wet cavity. Inch by delicious inch he pushed himself in until his bloated testicles bumped my clit. He then slowly pulled his monster from my vaginal depths and I could feel every lovely vein along his pulsing member. He paused momentarily with just the plum sized head inside of my cunt lips then retraced a path deep within me once again. His pace quickened with each stroke and it was wonderful to feel the maddening dance of passion build within my body. Back and forth his member moved in my belly. Around and around his hips would move the bulbous head of his cock inside me. I have never been so filled in my life. So utterly fucked, I began to cry with sated joy as my second orgasm burst forth. My body shook and I trashed my mane of wild red hair from side to side. Then suddenly I felt something deep within my cunt. It was a feeling that I had never experienced during sex before in my life. I actual felt David cock swell to overwhelming size and then ejaculate his sperm deep inside of me. David shoved his magnificent cock deep inside of me and held it there. His balls convulsed against my cunt lips and spewed stream after stream of hot cum deep in my cunt. A new joy filled me when I realized that I could actually feel his seed splashing against my cervix and fill my wanting vaginal cavity. This pushed me to yet another orgasmic tremor as the last of his seed oozed from the tip of his cock. As always with sex, there comes a moment of loss as your lovers cock begin to deflate and slide from the warm confines of your body. Always my cunt muscles grab at the retreating fleshy tube in hopes of capture it and make it stay for more fabulous sex but nature has its way of taking control. David' cock slipped free of my hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.