Girl From the Village - Cover

Girl From the Village

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is my second story and it's true. A vividly wild night with Ginger leads to an even wilder time a night or so later. MF MF FF MFF

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Marie reached out, pulled Ginger's face to hers, and began to French kiss her, an ardent intensity on her part surfacing for the first time. He didn't realize that Marie had been watching him all the while she was making love to Ginger. Just then Marie made a momentous decision.

Bruno watched their red, flushed bodies squirming on the bed from the chair. His cock pointed at the ceiling, although not quite straight up, for his cock was shaped like a banana. His clothes lay strewn around his chair. He was working on his third gin and tonic when Marie called to him.

"Hurry up! Get over here and do like I'm doin'."

She demonstrated what she had in mind by beginning to pinch Ginger's already fully upright nipples. Bruno leapt up from the chair and clambered onto the bed, grabbing Ginger's other nipple exactly the way Marie was doing. Ginger blubbered in pain, for it was hurting her nipples, but with Marie's finger fucking and drawn-out French kisses, the pain vanished into a tide of steady sexual pleasure. It was only a minute or so until Ginger was pulling back from the pinching fingers to heighten the excruciating agony her nipples were taking.

Marie spoke tersely to Bruno, "How do ya like bein' my assistant banana boy?"

She'd pulled her fingers from Ginger's nipple and was now scratching Bruno's cock with her long red fingernails."

"S'good," he croaked. He hadn't expected this.

She leaned close to him and whispered in his ear, confident Ginger could not hear. "Now watch me become a real bitch." She smiled lewdly as she uttered the words.

"Okay, I will," he replied, reaching out and capturing one of Marie's fingertips between his teeth. Ginger watched, mesmerized as Marie's eyes closed momentarily as he nipped it, the smile never leaving her face. Ginger's stomach cramped with the desire she knew the other woman was feeling.

Marie dropped his cock and Bruno released her finger. She returned to tormenting Ginger's nipple. Twisting her head a little she wriggled her tongue into Ginger's ear, whispering, "Do ya like this, my little bitch in heat?"

Ginger rolled her eyes and choked a little from the saliva she'd forgotten to swallow. Marie slapped her hard across the breast. It stung and Ginger groaned.

"Answer me you cunt! That's right, I called you a cunt. Ya are one ain't 'cha?"

Ginger nodded and sniveled as tears rolled down her face.

"Do ya like bein' hurt kid?"

She grimaced and nodded again.

Apparently satisfied for the moment, Marie turned to Bruno. "You, cowboy!

"Yeah," Bruno quickly responded.

"Stick a couple fingers up her ass, she's ready for the next plateau," and Marie cackled wickedly, causing the phlegm in her throat to make her cough. It was a whiskey drinker's cough.

Bruno complied, first finding sufficient juice from Ginger's drooling cunt to easily lubricate the normally tight hole with two fingers. At his initial probe Ginger responded as though poked with a cattle prod. Her pelvic region bucked upward several times as if that effort would shake off the unwanted intrusion of his fingers. It failed to do anything except force Bruno's fingers in deeper. The pain was intense and unremitting.

"Kiss me kiddo," Marie commanded. And Ginger instantaneously stretched her lips out to receive Marie's offering. As their mouths opened against each other's, Marie passed a long drool of saliva into Ginger's mouth, breaking the kiss long enough to tell her to swallow it.

"And I don't want it back, my sweet cunt!" With that, she slapped Ginger viciously along the side of her face, twisted her neck with both hands and mashed her lips to Ginger's. Ginger frantically swallowed and drove her tongue fiercely back against Marie's.

Bruno, acting on his own initiative, moved his fingers in and out finding no resistance to his entry. Grinning at Marie, he inserted a third finger in Ginger's ass, and this seemed to turn the invasion from one of torment to one of intense ecstasy. Ginger suddenly found herself in seventh heaven. The pain in her nipples had faded into pure masochistic pleasure. The three fingers Marie was shoving in and out of her pussy made her head spin, but it was the fingers she was feeling sliding in and out of her asshole that was what she was living for at that moment.

Babbling gibberish, Ginger gestured at Bruno's cock, which loomed close to her mouth.

Her sounds were incoherent. "Ugh, ugh, uggggh... nugh... naw... huh... huhhhh!"

Marie snapped at Bruno, "Fill her mouth with that fuckin' dong of yours big boy," And he was inserting it into Ginger's mouth before he fully understood her command. Ginger's mouth now resembled that of a hooked carp.

He nearly lost control as he felt her warm, wet mouth close over his purple-hewed cockhead, sucking the whole head into her mouth. Slowly, surely, she inched her way down, sucking the entire length of his prick into her mouth. When her lips finally touched the base, Ginger pulled back up; her lips tight as a vise and her mouth sucking like a vacuum.

For Bruno the pleasure was exquisite. For Ginger it signaled Nirvana, for every hole in her body was filled. Bruno reached down and slowly tangled the fingers of his free hand into her hair, Ginger began to bob her head up and down, slowly at first, then with more passion. Soon, she was mouthing all over his cock, going at it like a starving child.

Bruno knew he couldn't take much more so he pulled out and sat on the side of the bed hunched over, his cock stabbing at phantom pussies in the air. While Ginger keened in distress at its loss. Deprived of Bruno's prick, Ginger got on her knees and crawled up to Marie's pussy. Marie reached out and grabbed Ginger by the back of her hair and pulled her face into her hot wet cunt. As Ginger began to lick, Marie's expression changed from tyrannical to wanton slut. As for Ginger, the taste of Marie's cunt set her off as she arched her back, and began to wildly toss her head back and forth licking and sucking Marie's inner lips.

"Yessssss! Oh, you cunt-lapping, cock-sucking, bug-hole lickin' whore! Suck my pussy!" Marie cried, obviously reaching her first climax.

"Get nasty bitch! Marie groaned and grabbed Ginger's head and pressed it even more firmly into her cunt.

"Slap her ass cockman! Slam it hard!"

Once again, Bruno was happy to follow orders. Raising his right hand he delivered a powerful smack to Ginger's buttocks that rang out throughout the apartment. A bright red hand mark was left imprinted on her cheek. Seconds later the other cheek was similarly marked. A soft, muffled moan could be heard from Ginger whose mouth was almost buried in Marie's twat.

"More cockman! Faster cockman, she needs this and she needs it now! Wait 'til she starts cumming again. You ain't never seen nothin' like it!"

Shifting position slightly, Marie ordered Ginger to find her clit. Now Ginger was about to surprise Marie with her sophisticated expertise with cunnilingus in this area. Pulling her head back and grabbing a lungful of air, she leaned back down and sent a light breeze across the folds of Marie's outer lips, causing Marie to shiver with delight.

"What the fuck? Ohhhh, do me baby! Did I underestimate ya or what?"

Ginger blew a gentle stream of warm air again, this time a little higher and closer to Marie's clit.

"You're near baby," Marie keened, her eyes bright with lust, "come on, lick it."

"Come on out," Bruno heard Ginger whisper as if to herself alone. "Come on you sweet little cock thing. I know you're in there."

She blew against Marie again, and Marie watched as her clit began to swell before her eyes.

"Come on," Ginger coaxed. "Just a little more."

Ginger blew against Marie's clit again, and Marie wept for joy as Ginger's breath invaded her cunt. Marie watched through tearing eyes as Ginger bent forward, took Marie's pierced clit between her lips and began to gently suck on it, biting and twisting the ring that pierced it. Marie gasped for air again and started to buck under Ginger, who put one hand on the smooth skin of her belly and held her down. Then Ginger put her face between Marie's legs again and started to lick her with renewed fury. Ginger lapped at her clit while shoving her hand in and out of Marie's gaping hole. Marie moaned and wailed as Ginger violated her over and over. It was Marie who was begging Ginger not to stop; to fuck her cunt with her hand and so Ginger continued. It wasn't long before Ginger felt Marie's internal muscles begin to contract around her probing fingers and clutch at her hand. Now, her cunt was clenching so tightly that Ginger couldn't get her hand out, so she moved it around inside Marie, licking and sucking on her clit as Marie thrashed around on the bed, clutching Ginger's head and hair with both hands, shoving Ginger's face into her sodden, musky crotch.

Marie began to come and it seemed an eternity to Bruno before she finished. Ginger couldn't go anywhere; Marie's strong legs were locked behind her head and wouldn't let go. Ginger had little inclination to ease up on her licking and sucked contentedly on Marie's swollen lips until Marie finished with the last of her orgasms. Finally, they passed and her legs relaxed enough for Ginger to ease her hand out with a loud slurping "pop" sound and the two women started to laugh like lunatics.

"Can I try somethin' different," Ginger asked still giggling.

"Anything within reason Lover," Marie smiled.

"What's on your perverted, slut, bitch, cunt licking mind?

"Oh, sweet talk me baby! I love it," Ginger giggled and glanced at Bruno, "Doin' all right Brun?"

He shook his boner in her face and her tongue flicked out, licking the pre-cum seeping from the tip. He smiled at her.

"You got some business wit Marie right now," he said with a leering grin. "And I wanna watch. I'll just stroke it for a while. Okay with you girls?"

Both Marie and Ginger nodded affirmatively.

Marie took Ginger's breast and palmed it, as though studying it.

"Well, my shameless depraved ass sucking doll, what is it ya desire?"

"Would 'ja fuck me with yer tit?"

"Ha, ha. That's great! A new perversion for this old slut! Okay, how shall we do it?

Ginger, thought for a moment, then said, "I'll get on top..."

"You would," Marie laughed that crusty laugh of hers, "Okay, do it!"

Ginger straddled Marie as Bruno returned with a fresh drink and slouched against the wall, but still near the bed. Using both hands, Ginger spread her cunt lips open and squatted just above Marie's right breast. Marie was strumming her nipple frantically; coaxing it to it's fullest, while Ginger hovered above.

"I think I'm ready," Marie husked. And Ginger lowered her gaping cunt down.

"Jesus!" Bruno exclaimed. "It worked!"

Ginger started to rock to and fro.

"Rub harder, baby!" Marie gasped, watching Ginger's pink cunt slide on her tit. Cunt juice was already glistening on her nipple, as it seemed to dart in and out of the slippery tightness.

"Rub yourself on my nipple! Make yourself come, Ginger!"

"I will! Oooooh, I will... make myself come! Oh, this is so dirty!" She cackled wickedly.

"I've been naughty before but this is..."

"Licentious," Marie finished for her.

"I dunno what it..."

"Ohhhhh, I guess so. Shit this is fun... ain't it?"

Marie's cunt was on fire now, her imagination generating the fever. With one arm supporting her tit, she slipped her other hand along her thigh until it reached her cunt. Then she began to ram her fingers in and out of her wet, juicy cunt, squealing with rapture as Ginger wiggled and twisted above her, frantically fucking her nipple. The delicious pungent scent of steaming pussy assailed Marie's nostrils, and she inhaled it eagerly, intoxicated by the smell of Ginger's aroused pussy as well as her own.

Marie's orgasm came swiftly and suddenly, before Marie even knew she was going to come it was on her; one long wave after wave, seemingly without end. Marie moaned loudly, her cunt gripping her buried fingers.

Ginger was breathing hard now, fucking Marie's nipple with faster movements, darting her little cunt up and down, actually fucking Marie's nipple as if it were a cock. Her pretty blonde head thrown back; eyes squeezed tight; faint, erotic squeals coming from her throat.

Marie pulled her wet fingers from her cunt and thrust her hand up between Ginger's thighs, cupping the girl's grinding ass, feeling it bunch and twist in her hands.

"Come, Ginger!" she urged. "Ohhh, baby, come on my tit! Fuck my titties! Ohhh, fuck my nipple and come!"

"I'm... fucking it... fucking it..." Ginger gasped. "I'm fucking your tit, baby! I'm fucking your tit... but I wanna fuck a cock!"

"Nauggggggh! I wanna fuck a real big hard cock... like Bruno's cock!"

"Uuuuhhhh!... I wanna fuck Bruno, Marie honey! I'm need to make his cock squirt all over us!"

"Yes, baby, yes!" Marie moaned. "... I'll lick it all up!"

Then, with a quick movement she pushed Ginger's pussy off her tit.

"Hey!" Ginger wailed. "I was gonna come!"

"You will!" Marie gasped. With another quick movement she pulled at Ginger's hips, bringing that soft, wet, ravaged cunt to her face.

"Ohhhhh, God. Honey, I've got to do this! I can't help myself!"

Marie pressed her open mouth against Ginger's cunt, sucking and licking hungrily, closing her palms about the tight curves of Ginger's taunt ass. Her tongue swished up and down the slit of her cunt, and then darted deeply into it. The taste made Marie's mind spin in exultation, and her pussy spewed a trail of clear, bubbled cream down her thigh.

"Uhhhhh! Do it, Marie!" Ginger sobbed, grinding her cunt onto Marie's hot mouth.

"Suck it, Baby! Ohhhhhh, that's so good! Suck it! Suck my pussy, Honey!"

Marie jabbed her tongue in and out, reveling in the feel of Ginger's lustrous, satiny cunt, as Ginger used muscles she didn't know existed to clasp her tongue tighter. She fucked frantically at the sugary wetness, her tongue now and then twisting about Ginger's throbbing clit. Marie was forced to swallow often as the sweetness dripping into her mouth increased its flow and her tongue was slippery with pussy juice. She squeezed the grinding cheeks of Ginger's ass tightly, both thumbs now inserted to the first joint in Ginger's asshole all the while making lewd wet slurping sounds as she licked and sucked hungrily. She found she could close her mouth right over the mound of Ginger's cunt, and suck on both puffy pussy lips as her tongue fucked in and out between them. She was Frenching Ginger's cunt like a queen of sapphism should.

"Uhhhhhh, GOD! You're gonna make it happen!" Ginger wailed loudly. "Ohhh, you're gonna make me come! Ohhhhh! I'm gonna come so hard!"

Marie felt Ginger's sweet cunt grab at her tongue tightly, felt the fiery pulsation's of her heart while sucking it. Then she felt a trickle of wet heat. Ginger's spasming cunt was cumming right into her open mouth. Marie sucked up the gushing juices and delighted in every swallowed drop. The very thought of consuming her latest conquest's cum sent Marie into a quivering orgasm of her own. She clung to Ginger's grinding ass, sucking the girl's cunt desperately as her own climax crashed through her squirming loins.

"Marie! Ohhh, you mother-fuckin' Goddess of tongue! UhhhhnnnGGHHH! OH, FUUCK!"

Another tremor swept through Ginger's sweat sheened body, and then she let out a shriek of pleasure as her cunt convulsed against Marie's mouth. The orgasm was very strong, very intense. Marie held Ginger's cunt against her mouth until the contractions ended, and gently drew away. Ginger's sweet face glowed down at her with a beautiful expression of satisfaction.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.