Girl From the Village - Cover

Girl From the Village

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is my second story and it's true. A vividly wild night with Ginger leads to an even wilder time a night or so later. MF MF FF MFF

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"No. No I won't," Bruno argued, quietly pleading his case. "I'm just gonna touch ya here, see?" Shifting his attack slightly to her thighs and then moving back in to trace across her labia majora once again.

Ginger closed her thighs, trapping his hand. She cursed herself. 'I'm a stupid shit, for going out looking for it with the rag on.'

She pondered his statement. 'He's lying, ' she thought, however, her body began to betray her, 'but... Oh, Gawd, lookit him.'

And she succumbed to her desire, gently squeezing his swollen cock again. Bruno picked that moment to reach out with his free hand and touch her face. Ginger uttered a subdued sigh, savoring the gentleness of his caress and revealed her increasing desire to him as she relaxed the pressure of her thighs on his hand. Bruno wasted no time and brushed his finger across her clit, which he found slippery as mucus. Ginger could not contain her ecstasy and cried out.

"Oh, yeahhh! Yeah, do that!

He did.

"Oh, Gawd... Yeah! Yeah!" And raised her head to kiss and suck on his lips; to suck his tongue tenderly back into her mouth; savoring the taste of beer and cigarettes she found there. Her fingernails traced the length of his cock. Lustfully she thought, 'My Gawd, it goes on an on, he's hung like a horse.'

Bruno's response to her kiss was more aggressive than earlier and their tongues explored the nooks and crannies of each other's mouth. Satisfied at having aroused her, Bruno slowed his attack on her cunt. He abandoned the idea of forcing his finger into her cunt; instead he applied pressure to her mound with the palm of his hand and every so often, permitted a finger or his thumb to stroke her clit as they continued the kiss.

Bruno summed the situation up in his mind. 'She needs a fuckin' bath, this broad. She gotta fantastic built, but I gotta draw the line somewhere. Christ, I licked her ear and got a tongue full of wax. I sucked her tit and lapped sour sweat. Wonder when's the last time she washed?'

He tickled her clit, causing Ginger to moan with craving. She broke the soul kiss to ethereally cry out, "YESSS!"

"Oh, Christ! Ohhhh that feels so good!"

His confidence soared. He promised himself he would make her lick the sweat off his balls later. Bruno was still talking to himself, 'And her fuckin breath, it's foul. She's got bad breath and God knows what the fuck she eats.' Then he smiled to himself. 'Look who's talking, did I shower this morning?'

Even as Ginger moaned into his ear he was still thinking along those lines. 'What about all that beer I sucked up earlier. Fuck it, I ain't no prize either. If she can take me, I can take her. Except I ain't gonna eat her, not with the rag on. Ugh, no way.'

"Flatbush and DeKalb, folks," the driver called out, turning and looking his shoulder at them. Ginger quickly wriggled her dress back down and started buttoning up.

"Err, driver," she said; "go down DeKalb another two blocks." Ginger stopped buttoning and thought about a place for them. 'The Rossi's, ' and suddenly filled with exhilaration at the thought. 'They're in Italy! No one's home, we can use their porch, it's late, it's dark, yeah it'll work fine.'

"Here driver," Ginger instructed, "right here." The cab pulled up to a house with a screened front porch. Bruno thinking with his cock assumed Ginger lived here. He paid off the driver, who looked at him pleadingly. Hoping to be invited to join in the fucking he knew would begin shortly, the driver raised the courage to ask, "Kin I hang wit you guys a while? I got nowhere's to go. Slow night ya know?"

Bruno was amused by the driver's request and held the door open for a moment before pushing against it, closing it with a soft click. "No thanks," he grinned, "three's a crowd."

Bruno turned away, taking Ginger's hand and escorted her up the steps to the screened porch door. The driver quietly cursed his bad luck and drove away into the night.

The coolness of the breeze whipping in on them from the cab ride was forgotten as the oppressive heat rose up from the steamy street and enveloped them. Opening the screen door, Bruno followed Ginger inside. She made no move to open the front door, casually tossing her purse into the porch's corner.

Perplexed, Bruno said, "I promise to be quiet. I don't wanna wake your folks up."

Ginger smiled and came into his arms and ground her cunt against his rigid hardon. He sucked on her lower lip, enjoying its swollen fullness. She allowed the kiss to continue working her tongue into his mouth and dueling with his tip to tip. Abruptly she broke away, pulled her sweat-stained dress over her head, tossed it away and squatted nude in front of him.

"Right here, right now." Ginger said with wanton huskiness.

Bruno stripped and hunkered down on the floor with her. He reached between her legs and pulled her tampax out throwing it in the musty corner near her purse. His gaze lingered on her cunt, the night shadows made a clear look at it impossible, but the streetlight some yards away provided enough light to let him discern it was wet and glistening.

Ginger unhurriedly lowered herself to the floor, spread her legs and wrapped them around him. In a naked embrace, they explored each other's body.

Bruno teased her nipples with his thumbs before lowering his mouth to them. As he sucked upon them Ginger started humming for she felt the heat in her cunt begin to boil. She grabbed his cock and squeezed it hard. Nothing gave; it was as though she were squeezing a steel bar. She launched into a languid masturbation, enjoying the feel of his precom as it oozed out of his slit and onto her hand. Marveling at his size, she gripped him with both hands and toyed with his cock.

'What the fuck, ' she thought, 'my period's almost finished.' And she hungrily inserted him into the portal of her cunt. Bruno reacted automatically by raising his hips and thrusting inward. Ginger was wet enough to accept him fully after only three thrusts.

They began fucking frantically, clasping one another in a death clinch, they rolled over each other on the filthy porch floor, like socks in a washing machine. Bruno wanted everything. He withdrew his cock from her cunt, and placed his blood-encrusted cock in her mouth. Ginger accepted this, sucking and licking his cock with abandon. Reveling in the taste of herself and his cock.

'His gorgeous cock, ' she thought as she fondled his balls. 'Ohhhh, I gotta lick those balls, ' and so she did, taking them one at a time into her mouth.

Bruno, jubilant from her cocksucking, reprimanded himself for not going down on her. "I can't. It's disgusting.' He grimaced. "The fuckin blood and the fishy smell. No way, I can fuck her but I can't eat her."

Instead, he inserted two fingers deep in her gaping cunt, and methodically moved them in and out in synch with her muscular contractions. Ginger's cunt was wet with clots of blood and juices and as Bruno began using his thumb on her clit, he brought her off. Watching in awe, at her rippling belly muscles and frantically pumping pelvis as her orgasm approached.

Lost in lust and succumbing to the need to have her pussy sucked, Ginger's body betrayed her mind, and Bruno heard her throaty voice croak out, "I want a woman! I need a woman, now!"

His male ego shattered, he responded by slapping her face hard with his free hand.

Unconsciously, he continued finger fucking her. For her part, Ginger wanted him to hit her again. Aware that she was acting like a bitch, she'd lost all self-respect for the moment.

She was confused, in heat and craved even more satisfaction. 'Hadn't she come already? Didn't she want this lug to fuck her again? What had caused her to say she wanted a woman?'

Then Ginger realized that she did want a woman's mouth on her; and she did want him to fuck her. She wanted both and more.

Bruno had an urge to strike her face again, but didn't. Instead he slapped her ass. The sharp crack of his hand on her ass rang out into the night and for a moment Bruno thought they'd wake her parents with the noise. Ginger shrieked, but failed to move away from his punishing hand. This lack of resistance to his assault gave her away. Bruno sensed that Ginger liked it, wanted to be punished. He slammed her ass ten times before stopping. Then his fingers entered her cunt and found it sopping wet with her juices. Withdrawing the fingers and without rancor he raised his hand again and smacked her cunt flush on the lips.

Ginger groaned. "Ohhh, you fucker! Oh, you fucking bastard!"

He worked his index finger up her ass, twisted it in as far as he could and pulled it out only to stick the finger in her mouth. Ginger who was coming hard, began to flop on the floor like a fish out of water, eagerly sucking the remnants of shit off Bruno's finger.

Ruthless in his quest for revenge, he taunted Ginger, asking permission to fuck her ass, knowing the answer before she did.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, ram it up there," she panted. "Can we get a woman too?" she sniveled ever hopeful he could work a miracle even at this hour, in this place.

"Bitch you better shut your mouth!" He snarled.

Cowering from his tirade, she lay on her back, Bruno placed her legs on his shoulders and shoved her soiled dress and then his pants under her ass. This put her asshole into an assailable position. He spit on his cock and began to work it into her ass. Ginger bent her knees, pulling them back to her chest, knowing from frequent use of her dildo back there that this would help his cock ream her ass.

He was surprised with the ease of entry. She was tight, but he met with almost no resistance. Bruno stopped for a moment, then pulled back an inch or so before her ass pushed back at him and he lunged hard, his cock rammed forward, fully penetrating her asshole.

Ginger moaned with a joyous pain. "Ughh! Oh... yeah!"

"Like it up your ass do you?"

"Yeah! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me!"

Realizing he was nearing his first climax, Bruno resorted to short, quick strokes while holding on to Ginger's shoulders. As his climax approached, Bruno told himself he'd send the bitch home with an ache in her belly; he'd ream out every wrinkle in her ass.

"Yeah! Here I come! He grunted, exulting as he imagined making her ovaries incandescent with his lightning bolts of cum; conveniently forgetting which hole he was fucking. Rising up, Bruno pulled his cock out of her ass with a soft pop, spurting the remainder of his load onto Ginger's belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.