Helping Out the Teacher - Cover

Helping Out the Teacher

by Liberty Bell

Copyright© 2002 by Liberty Bell

Erotica Sex Story: Student helps out horny young teacher and receives ample reward.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

My favorite teacher in high school was Miss Simpson, my sixth period English/Literature teacher. I was seventeen at the time and in the eleventh grade. I was a pretty smart student and didn't have much trouble in school but English was my worse subject.

I sat in the front of the room so I could hear better and have less distractions from the other students. I didn't realize when I picked my seat what an advantage it would turn out to be.

Miss Simpson was about twenty-five, with long brownish-blond hair and grey-green eyes. She was about 5 ft. seven and weighed about 130 lbs. All in the right places. She had a nice shaped wide butt and big heavy tits that looked as if they could feed you for a week.

It was rumored that she sometimes went out with former students that had left school. I didn't know if it was true or not but I sure would have liked to have found out. Her face was just average but her body was really something else. I had many wet dreams in class just looking at her as she walked around swinging her pretty butt.

I was determined that if she went out with students that I was going to try to be one of them. One warm fall Friday in class, I finally got a chance to make an impression on her. We were suppose to be taking a test and she was walking around the class observing to make sure nobody cheated.

I had my left hand gripping the upper corner of my desk and as she reached it she brushed her skirt across my hand. She just stood there for a moment before moving slightly so that her whole crotch was pressing firmly against my hand. She then slowly began to rub her skirt covered cunt against my hand.

I looked around, hardly believing my good fortune. No one else seemed to be watching as she pretended to look down at my test paper and smiled. After a couple minutes she smiled and moved away. She came back several times before the test was over and each time teased herself (and me) on my hand.

About ten minutes before the period was over, the air conditioner came on and the lights blinked several times. She mentioned to the class that her apartment lights did that sometimes. Boy, was I in luck. I had been studying electricity as a hobby and mentioned to her that there were several possible causes for this and some that were quite simple to fix.

I told her that I would be glad to come over and look at her apartment electrical system to see if I could find and fix her problem. I knew that if I could get alone with her in a safe place that I could probably get more that my hand in her crotch. I was mildly surprised when she ask if I could possibly come the next day.

She told me to be sure come alone. She said the apartment manager didn't like a lot of young people going in and out. I ask her what time and she said about noon or so as she usually slept late on weekends.

I arrived at her apartment about 12:15 and rang the bell hoping that she was up and still there. "Just a minute," she called out.

She had wrapped a short towel around her as she came to the door. There I stood waiting. When she opened the door, I got the shock of my life as I admired her sexy body clad only in the short towel. She noticed my admiring looks as stepped back to let me enter.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything," I grinned as sexily as possible.

"I wasn't expecting you quite this early, I was still in the shower," she said. Then she turned around and darted back into the bathroom.

"Make yourself at home. I'll be right out," she said.

"You don't have to dress none for me, Teach," I told her.

She dressed hastily and then hurried back into the living room. The moment she walked in, in her thin nylon blouse and short loose skirt, my eyes lit up with a sparkle. I could nearly see through the blouse and could tell that she had on no bra by the way her tits poked into the thin material. I could almost see the brown ring around her heavy swinging tits. I knew I was in for a treat if I just played it right.

"Don't you look great!" I smiled as I got a load of her.

"Why, thank you," she said. "I don't usually have anything to dress up for on Saturday mornings so I dress casual."

"How about I check out that wiring and the fuse box now," I said.

She showed me to the bedroom closet where the fuse box was located. I ask her to hold my flashlight for me and took out my screwdriver and removed the cover. As I looked over the fuses and checked the wiring, I felt her move up behind and looking over my shoulder.

Her crotch was pressed into my asscheek and I could feel the warmth through her skirt. One big breast pressed into my shoulder as her face came along side mine.

"Find anything interesting?" She said teasingly.

"Teach, the fuses are OK, but this wiring is so old it should all be replaced. It's something I can't handle," I said. Suddenly I felt her hand reach around and feel my crotch where she found my hardening cock. She rubbed her hand up and down the stiffening shaft.

"Well, in that case, I think I found something wrong that I can handle. I believe this big ole fuse needs to be put into my hot fusebox. Then I bet I'll light up like a Christmas tree," she said huskily as she fondled my now stiff pecker. I could hardly believe that this was happening.

As I turned to leave the closet, our lips met in a smoldering kiss. I was only half turned toward her and she was still fondling my stiff pecker. She finally broke the kiss and led me back to the living room and sat down on the sofa. Her face was slightly red and I could tell she was beginning to get turned on.

"Did you like what I just did in the closet?" she asked as she replaced her hand on the big bulge in my pants.

"Yes, I liked it very much," I replied pushing my cock into her hand.

"Would you like me to do more?" she ask huskily.

"Oh, yes, Teach!!!" I replied. "A whole lot more."

Suddenly she sat up straight and removed her hand. I was afraid I had said or done something wrong and she had changed her mind.

"Don't call me Teach. It's not very sexy. My name is Nancy and you can call me that while you're here. Understand?"

"OK, Nancy," I said.

"I don't usually go out with students and have never had one in my apartment before. I could get into a lot of trouble if anyone found out about this. I might even lose my job. You have to promise me that you'll never tell anyone and keep things very discrete. OK?"

"Ok, Nancy, I'll never tell anyone," I promised.

"Would you like something to drink first or should we continue where we left off?" she asked.

"I think I would like something to drink first," I said, "while I get use to the idea that this is really happening and you really want to have sex with me."

"No, not just have sex with you. I want to fuck you and suck you and all the other things we can think of and have you do the same to me. Do you understand what I am saying?" she asked as she got up and got us both a Coke from the fridge.

"Yes, I believe so, but you'll have to show me what you mean as I haven't been with many girl's and they don't know much either. It'll sure be fun to learn though," I beamed as she handed me my Coke.

"That's one reason I picked you. I knew that you'd be very enthustatic. You know I've been watching you in the classroom and could see you sitting there getting a nice hardon as I walked around the room. When I rubbed my pussy on your hand and you didn't move it, I knew you would probably be receptive to my ideas," she said.

"Very receptive," I replied as I drank my Coke.

"How much time do we have for today's lessons?" she asked as she finished her drink.

"As much as we need, I don't have to be home until 10:00 tonight. It being the weekend," I said as I finished my Coke.

"Great," she said. "We need lots of time to do things properly. It's been quite awhile since I've done anything like this and I want to have time to really enjoy it."

"Me, too," I replied. "I've been dreaming about something like this for months.

"Being a teacher, I don't get much chance to date. When I do go out with older men, it seems all they can do it is once before they have to go home or either fall asleep. The few young men I have had seem to do a lot better. I believe you can, too," she said as she sat back down next to me on the sofa and reapplied her hand to my cock bulge.

"I'm sure I can with a little encouragement, now and then, from you," I said.

"Well, let's see what we have to work with then," she said huskily as she pulled down my zipper. My cock sprang free and stood proud and tall as she gazed on it with widely open eyes.

"Ohhh, what a lovely cock you have," she remarked as she took it in her soft warm hand and began to examine it closely. "It looks like it's ready for action, too," she observed as my precumm started leaking out onto her fingers. She swiped a fingertip over the oozing head and then lifted it to her mouth and licked it with her tongue.

"Uummm, delicious," she moaned as she leaned closer to my now burning dick. "Smells good, too. So sexy and manly. I want to eat it all up."

"Oh yes, lick it, Nancy," I said. "Just lick the end of it with your tongue a little."

Her head dropped downward to my juicing cock and as her hot tongue licked, I became more and more excited.

"Oh, I love that," I panted. "I just love it." I could feel but not see her hot tongue licking all over the swollen head of my hot cock. Now I was enjoying it more and more. "Oh, lick it, baby. I love it."

Suddenly she raised up and I felt a pang of disappointment that she had stopped. But not for long. She lifted from the sofa and pushed me down on it with one leg on the floor and one on the sofa. She quickly slid between my outstretched legs and positioned her head over my towering cockshaft.

"Now watch me suck your cock," she said. Suddenly she let her hot lips slip down over the head of it. And then she was going to town on it. Up and down. In and out. Lashing it with her hot tongue as she looked up into my eyes to be assured of my pleasure in her obscene act.

"Reach in and get my balls," I insisted. She reached inside my pants and pulled out my balls and started gently fondling them. My cock quivered as shivers of excitement went up and down my tingling spine. She lifted her hot sucking mouth off my stiff cock and ran her tongue around the head and down the shaft.

When she reached the bottom her tongue started bathing my hairy balls. She gave my ball sack a complete tongue bath before taking a ball into her mouth and swirling her tongue around on it. Then she did the other one but instead of releasing it she opened her mouth wide and with her fingers pushed both in at the same time. She rolled them around on her tongue as she gently sucked. God, what a feeling.

"Oh, Nancy, baby," I panted. "Do it, baby, do it, suck my balls."

The super sensations that were surging through my body now were almost more that I could stand. She let my balls slipped from her hot wet mouth and returned to my cock shaft taking it deeply into her mouth and throat. I could tell that she was now turned on all the way and I was getting close to cumming.

"Oh wow, Nancy," I gasped eagerly. "I'm gonna cumm, I'm gonna cumm in your mouth."

"Yes, baby, cumm," she said eagerly as she lifted her head from my dick. "Shoot your hot cumm in my mouth while I suck it all out and swallow it." She renewed her savage attack on my cockhead and my balls suddenly exploded. Clasping her head with both hands, I held on tight as she gobbled it all down.

"Oohhh," I groaned in delight. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming in your... mouth. Ohhh, ahhh,, yes, yes, I'm cumming." As my cock juiced in her mouth she swallowed it all and continued milking it. She sucked and licked and swallowed until she was satisfied that I was drained and she had it all.

"Oooohhhhh, Nancy, that was great," I complimented her.

"That's lesson one, just for starters," she reminded me as she sat up licking my remaining cumm from her lips.


"Would you like another Coke while we rest up a bit," she ask, rising to go to the fridge.

"Yes, I think I would," I replied.

"How about a little rum in it to give it some kick," she said.

"OK, but not to much. I want to be able to remember all this," I stated.

She returned to the couch still fully dressed after our first bout and still looking as sexy and horny as ever.

"I guess I really blew that fuse didn't I?" she said laughingly, looking down at my deflated cock as she sat down on the sofa. "It looks like it'll be out of commission for a while yet."

"Oh, with a little encouragement, it'll be right back up when I need it. And I think you have a lot to offer in that way," I replied.

"Oh, how sweet of you to say it," she beamed. "And what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I don't know just yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something. There are so many possibilities," I said as I sipped my drink.

"Well, I can think of some, but I think we had better stick with the basics to start with. How about Lesson Two: The Female Body; for a start," she said.

"I know you're young and don't have much experience but if you're going to be a good lover you need to learn how to please the woman you're with as well as yourself. To do that you have to know the basics about a woman's body," she intoned.

"Being a woman and a teacher, I'm in a very good position to share my knowledge with you if you're a willing student," she said with a questioning look.

"Oh, I'm very willing," I replied, sipping more of my drink.

"Very well, then," she said, raising up on the sofa and placing her drink on the side table. "Lesson Two is a lesson in female anatomy that they don't teach in school," she said as she started unbuttoning her blouse. I sat up straight and paid more attention that I ever had in a school classroom.

When she was done, she pulled it from the waistband of her skirt. She then turned toward me and slowly opened the front of her blouse as she slipped it from her shoulders and threw it on the back of the couch.

My eyes were riveted to her chest and the beautiful full breasts with large aroused nipples that were suddenly fully exposed to my widely opened eyes. I was almost drooling as I anticipated the pleasures they certainly had to offer.

"These are my breast, or tits. I can see that you like them. They can give us both pleasure if you learn to treat them right. When I am aroused, they are very sensitive to touch, especially the nipples. They like to be fondled and squeezed and played with all over. But gently, not hard. They're kind of like your balls," she instructed.

"Oh, I see," I croaked.

"Would you like to feel them," she said taking my hands and leading them each to a breast. "Remember, gently."

I took a breast in each hand and gently began to squeeze and fondle the warm woman flesh. "Ooohhh, that's right, run your hands all over them," she moaned. "Now, take the nipples between your thumb and forefinger and gently roll it around and pinch it. OHHH... that feels sooo good but I want you to stop for now," she sighed.

I had to force myself to stop but I did as I looked at her flushed face knowing that she was enjoying it as much as I was.

She looked at me seriously and said, "We skipped a very important lesson on the way that we need to go over now before we go any further."

I looked at her kind of puzzled as she went on, "I guess you could call it the Psychology of Sex or something like that. You see, there is nothing physically dirty or ugly about sex. Anything consenting adults do together in privacy is OK as long as they both consent and enjoy it."

"Do you see what I'm getting at?," she ask. "Anything we can do has been done before and isn't dirty or unnatural unless we make it so in our own minds. Understand?"

"I believe I do," I replied. "Like when you sucked my dick. You consented and I really enjoyed it."

"Good, now on with the lesson," she said, "As I said before my tits are very sensitive and love to be touched. Especially by a hot wet tongue. Try it, just lick one with your tongue. Lick it all over."

She leaned toward me again as I stuck out my tongue and she moaned softly as I began tracing wet paths all over her delicious tasting tit. She must have applied some flavoring or something to them because I could taste a hint of some kind of berry as I licked avidly all over and under her big creamy breast.

"Now the other one," she said as she swung it toward my willing mouth. I gave it the same treatment. After a minute or two she pulled away slightly leading the nipple to my hot tongue. "Now, lick the nipples awhile. OOOHHH... that feels so good," she said as I continued to flick the hard swollen nipple with my tongue tip.

"Now, suck them a little," she instructed. I sucked the big nipple between my lips and laved it with my swirling tongue. She threw back her head and moaned loudly, "Now bite it a little, but gently." I complied as she pressed my head tighter into her warm breast.

After a few minutes, she slowly removed my mouth from her tits saying, "That feels so good, I could almost cumm from getting my tits sucked. But not this time. I believe it's time for a little review of what you've learned so far," she said as she looked at my now swollen peter. It had risen to a respectable size while I was gorging on her tits.


"Why don't we get out of our clothes and get more comfortable before we go on with the lessons?" she said.

I stood immediately and quickly slipped out of my shirt and stepped out of my pants and drawers. She watched as I completed stripping and then unbuttoned her skirt and let it slip to the floor revealing her naked body in all it's lovely glory. I had already seen her tits so my eyes dropped to the "V" of her legs where her cunt was buried under the lush cover of a hairy brown bush.

I could just see the pinkish/brown skin of her swollen cuntlips. She smiled at me as she said, "We'll get to that in a little while. Just be patient for awhile longer."

She pushed me back down on the sofa and reached for my half-hard dick. "Why don't I stiffen this up a little before we go on." she said as she bent over and licked the head of my waiting cock. She licked it all over and then let it slip into her hot sucking mouth. She rode it up and down using her tongue to bring it to full erection while fondling and squeezing my hairy ballsack in her soft warm hand.

When she was satisfied she raised up and looked my in the eyes and asked, "Did you enjoy what I just did for you?"

"Of course I enjoyed it," I replied questioningly.

"Then how about returning the favor?" she inquired.

"I'd love to, but I've never done it before, I don't know how," I stated flatly.

"That's what you have a teacher for," she replied. "Have you ever seen a girl's cunt before. I mean really looked at one?"

"No," I replied honestly.

"Then it's time you did," She stated, sitting back on the sofa and sliding her butt forward so that it was on the edge of the couch. She then pulled her feet up and put them on the edge beside her butt and spread her thighs wide apart. "Now, get between my legs and look to your hearts content but don't touch just yet."

I dropped to the carpeted floor and crawled to the edge of the sofa between her spread thighs looking into her thick hairy bush at the swollen target of my search. I could see her prominent mound of Venus with the swollen outer lips lightly covered with a coating of pussyjuice. I could smell the sexy aroma of her hot cunt as it lay expectantly before me. I looked up to her for guidance.

"Put your hands on my thighs and rub them. Smell my hot pussy, it's just dying for you to kiss it and get your tongue in there and lick it. But not yet," she instructed.

"You've got to make me want it real bad, first. Start with my thighs and lick all around on both sides, "she said.

I did as she instructed, licking both thighs avidly as she moaned softly above me. "Now, lick over to where you see the bottom of my slit start and lick up along the top of the slit. Don't open the slit yet, just lightly lick the top." I proceed as she said and heard a slightly lower moan from above. I also tasted the sweet juices that were now leaking more abundantly. I decided I liked the taste.

I licked up and down her slit several times before she interrupted me again. "Now start at the bottom and open the slit with your tongue and lick up to the top." I did, getting more of the tasty pussy juice with each stroke. "Push your tongue a little deeper on each stroke," she said moaning throatily.

This time when I got to the top, I found something like a little button rising under my tongue. I rolled the tip of my tongue around on it and she jumped at its touch.

"Ooohhh, yes," she moaned loudly, "You found my clit. That's what makes a woman cumm when it gets agitated enough." "I think you've had enough instruction, pull the lips open and go to town. Eat my pussy."

I slipped my thumbs along each side of her swollen outer lips and gently opened them. I could see the juicy inner lips and her pussy hole as I lowered my tongue into her fragrant juicy pleasure pit. I licked up and down her slit a few times and then buried my tongue deep in her cunthole and reamed it for all I was worth.

"Ooohhh, baby," she cried. "You're a natural pussyeater. That feels fantastic." "EAT it up," she panted, "That's the way, I love it."

I remembered what she had said about her clit making her cumm and I again found it with my tongue and gave it a good lashing which made her squirm and wrap her legs around me and pull my mouth closer.

"OOOHHHH, baby," she panted. "I'm going to cumm, I going to cumm on your hot tongue. Keep eating me. Suck my clit."

I sucked her clit between my lips, it had risen to almost the size of a small pencil eraser. I began to suck it and flick it with my tongue at the same time and she let out a groan as she exploded into orgasm.

"Ohhh, she groaned in delight. "I'm cumming. Ohhh, ahhh, yes, yes, suck it, I'm cumming, I'm cccuuummmiiinnnggg!!!"

I continued to suck and lick until I felt her relax back against the couch. Her legs fell limply from around my body to the floor. She relaxed for a few minutes as I sat back down on the sofa and finished what was left of my drink.


"Well, You certainly learned that lesson well. You get an A+ in pussyeating. You can eat my pussy anytime, any place. I don't think I ever been done that good before. You sure you haven't been practicing on some of those chicks at school?," she inquired jokingly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.