After School With Phyllis - Cover

After School With Phyllis

by Liberty Bell

Copyright© 2002 by Liberty Bell

Erotica Sex Story: Young classmates explore each other after school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

When I was fourteen, we moved into a new neighborhood. This meant going to a new school and getting to know all new friends. I was in the seventh grade and had already learned a little about girls and what that wonderful little slit between their legs was good for. But I was still a little shy and hadn't had much chance to use my knowledge.

I could see from the number of good-looking girls in my class that I was going to enjoy being there. Being the "new boy" in class I was the center of attention with all the kids, especially the girls. At that age most of the girls were also shy and coy. There was this one girl though, who caught my attention right away. Her name was Phyllis and I thought she was beautiful.

She must have had the same kind of thoughts about me as she started flirting from the first day. She was always sneaking sly looks and when I would catch her she would give me a big smile and a cute wink. Sometimes she would blow me a kiss when she thought no one was watching.

The other boys kidded me a lot about her liking me and such so I kind of stayed away from her at school but kept up the flirtation hoping to catch her away from school so we could get better acquainted. My big chance came after about two or three weeks.

A newfound friend and I had slowly walked home from school together. When we arrived at his house he invited me to stay around for awhile. He said there was usually a group of kids who gathered around to play and that I would be welcome to join them. Shortly after that the kids began to arrive and we decided to play cowboys and outlaws. We chose up sides and began to play.

As we did, more kids began to arrive until there were about fifteen or twenty all together. One of the later arrivals was the girl of my dreams, Phyllis. She lived in the neighborhood, close to my friend, Jim. I knew this was the opportunity I had been looking for and I was determined to take advantage of it somehow. Imagine my disappointment when she was chosen for the opposite team.

My friend Jim's house was built up off the ground and the underside was underpinned and had a door with a latch on it, inside and out. We were using under the house for a jail for the outlaws as it was tall enough to stand up in and had some light from the vents built into the underpinning. It wasn't too dark and it was nice and private. You could see and hear what was going on outside but no one could see in unless they were really trying.

Phyllis was appointed to be the sheriff of the jail and along with a couple of the younger boys for deputies took up residence in her appointed place of duty (under the house). I knew then what I had to do. Since I was an outlaw, I had to get myself arrested and put in jail. Which I did, shortly. I was taken into the 'jail' by two boys about my size and held by the arms in front of the sheriff.

Phyllis declared that the prisoner would have to be searched to make sure I didn't have any weapons to aid in an escape. One of the boys unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. The sheriff said that wasn't quite good enough and told them to pull down my pants too. This wasn't exactly what I had in mind, especially with the other boys present, and I started to struggle to stop them.

Phyllis told all the boys to hold me tight and that she would do it herself. All four boys got a good hold on me as Phyllis sank to the ground in front of me and began unbuckling my belt. Despite being held and the unexpected situation, I felt excitement running through my body and felt my cock beginning to get hard. How embarrassing!

When Phyllis had my pants undone and pulled my zipped down, she was greeted with a big bulge in my shorts. "He's got something in here," she said "Let's see what it is." She grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down around my knees. As she did so, she stared wide-eyed at my crotch saying, "Oh, my gosh, I think I found a weapon."

"It looks like it's loaded, too," she said as she grasped my hardening cockshaft in one hand and my full hairy ball sack in the other. The other boys watched in fascination as she began to slowly massage my stiffening cock and balls in her warm soft hands. All signs of resistance left me now, but I was wondering what would happen next.

When she saw that my stiff cock was at full mast she looked up at me and said, "I bet if I keep this up I can unload all your bullets. That would be a waste though, wouldn't it." "Hold him tight, boys," she said, "I've got to try to unload this thing." The boys, unnecessarily, increased their hold as she looked up at me and licked her lips, wetting them.

Still holding my balls in one hand, she slipped back the skin of my uncircumcised cock with the other. Opening her mouth, she lowered her face into my crotch. I felt a warm wonderful feeling surround the whole head of my stiff hot cock. "Look, she put his big dick in her mouth. God, she sucking his cock. She's gonna suck his cock off while we watch," said one of the boys. "I really want to see this. I ain't never seen a blowjob before."

I could hardly believe this was happening to me. I had never had my cock sucked before and I felt I had died and gone to heaven. I moaned aloud as I felt her agile wet tongue lick around and around my now ultra-sensitive cockhead a few times and thought I might spoil it all by blowing my nuts before I had time to really enjoy it at all.

She must have sensed how I felt as she pulled back and looked up at me and asked, "Does that feel good? Do you want me to do it some more." "God, yes, that's good, suck it some more. Don't quit now," I said. "If I do, will you shoot all your bullets in my mouth," she said, "I want to taste all your hot juicy bullets and unload this weapon." "Yes, suck it till I cumm in your mouth and suck out all my bullets," I said eager for her to resume sucking my burning hard hot cock.

The boys relaxed their grips on me as she lowered her hot wet lips to my cock again. This time she began licking the big head all around and just below the bottom side of the glans on the very sensitive spot. I felt she had done this before and knew what to do. I moaned aloud as she slid her wonderful wet tongue up and down the shaft to my balls a few times.

She was still massaging my hairy balls in her hand when I felt her hot wet tongue glide over them. She licked each one before taking it into her mouth for a through tongue washing. She sucked gently and rolled them around with her tongue. I was so excited I had to tell her to stop before I began to cumm. She then pulled back and took a long deep breath inhaling the hot sex odor from my crotch.

She bent her head and resumed licking her way back up to my mushroomed cockhead. Her hot agile tongue lapped around and over the head a few times. Then I saw her lips open wide and her head dip and my cockhead was again enveloped in warm liquid honey. She swirled her fiery tongue around the head a few times and then began her slow decent on my stiff cock shaft.

She began a slow in and out motion, taking a little more cockmeat each time. Except for my moaning it was deathly quite. By this time the boys had all released their hold on me and just stood there watching what was going on while rubbing their stiffening cocks through their pants.

"I ain't never seen nothing like this before," said one. "Look at her suck that cock," said another. "He's gotta cumm pretty soon," said another, "I wonder if she'll swallow it." "I want to see that, I bet he'll fill her mouth up with cumm." All that talk was exciting to Phyllis as well as myself and I knew I couldn't hold on much longer.

With a few more strokes I could feel Phyllis's nose tickling in my furry cockhair as my big stiff dick was buried completely in her warm sucking mouth. Her tongue was constantly moving across the bottom of my cockshaft as she sucked on it. "Look, she's got his whole damn cock in her mouth!" someone said. "Damn, I bet that feels good!"

Phyllis backed off of my dick shaft until just the head remained in her mouth and swirled her agile hot tongue around it. Then she plunged down it taking it completely to my balls again. She started riding it with her mouth, getting faster and sucking harder each time she took the long plunge down my hard hot shaft. She started kneading my full hairy balls in her warm hand and all of a sudden they exploded with the fury of a long dormant volcano.

My hot sticky lovejuice flooded into her sucking mouth as she fought to suck and swallow at the same time. She was mostly successful but a small amount leaked out around the seal of her tight lips and my cockshaft. She continued to suck and ride as my loaded balls continued to spurt into her waiting mouth unloading the tasty cockjuice she had worked so hard for.

She sucked until there was no more to be had and finally released my cockhead. She licked the cockjuice off her lips that had escaped and then began cleaning my soaking cockshaft with her long agile tongue. Although it had just blown one heavy load and was still very sensitive it started to swell and get very stiff again. In no time it was rock hard and willing again.

This was just what Phyllis wanted and she looked up and said, "I'm sure glad you're not done for yet because I'm just getting started." After the mind-blowing blowjob I had just had, I wasn't sure I could handle another one yet, but I was sure willing to try. That wasn't what she had in mind though, as I was soon to find out.

"OK, boys, the shows over," she said to the boys who had watched. "Don't tell anyone about what I just did and maybe I'll do it for you sometime. OK." They all agreed and she told them to go outside and not to let anyone come in the door. They did and she locked the door on the inside and came back over and sat down beside me.

"Now, let's get back to what we were doing," she said as she took my still hard cock into her soft warm hand and started to play with it. "Did you enjoy what I just did to you," she ask. "It was really great," I replied. "How would you like to fuck me now," she asked in a husky voice. "I'd really love too, if you'd let me," I said. "Well, I will, but you're going to have to earn it first," she said.

"How can I do that?" I ask. "Suck my pussy," she said. I was shocked, I had heard and read about eating pussy, but I had never done it before. I didn't even know how to start but I was young and willing to learn. After all, she had just sucked my cock and I owed her.

"OK," I said, "but you'll have to show me what to do, because I've never done it before." "That's alright, I'll teach you," she said with a big smile. "First, let's both get undressed so we can do things right," she said. We both began removing our clothes and I watched closely as her firm young body was revealed in all its glory. She removed her dress and stood for a moment in the dim light as I gazed at her clad only in bra and panties.

It was the first time I had seen a "big girl" like this and my eyes roved over her whole body taking in all the sights. She turned toward me and I could see her hairy young cunt outlined through her translucent panties. My still hard cock rose another notch as she reached behind her and undid the clasp on her bra. Her big tits spilled out as she pulled off the straps and let the bra fall to the ground.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.