Annie B

by Liberty Bell

Copyright© 2002 by Liberty Bell

Erotica Sex Story: Young Marine meets horny teenage virgin. Part true, part fantasy but he really did get her cherry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Annie B. was my bestfriend's cousin. I had known her since the seventh grade when she was in the fifth. Most times when I was at my friend's house she was there as she lived just across the street. I didn't know it then but she had a crush on me and always tried to be around where I was if she could.

At that age she wasn't a very pretty girl. She had long red hair, green eyes and plenty of freckles. In fact, she was covered with them all over. She had tried to get me to kiss her a few times but I had brushed her off as at that age I was both shy and not too interested in girls. Besides, she was my bestfriend's cousin.

My best friend moved away between the ninth and tenth grade and I didn't see much of Annie anymore and thought about her even less. I quit school in the eleventh grade and joined the Marine Corps. I got to come home quite often on weekends after boot camp and was a big hit with all the neighborhood girls my age.

We had a small church in the village that tried to keep the kids busy on week-ends to keep them out of trouble. One weekend when I was home, they had a picnic and ice cream party for the young adults. I didn't have anything else planned, so I decided to go. Being one of the oldest, I was suppose to help keep the kids out of trouble.

We went to a local lake for the picnic in several cars. When we arrived and were unloading I notice that a pretty young red-haired girl kept looking at me. I ask a friend who she was and he told me that it was Annie B. Boy, had she grown up since I had last seen her. She was now a sweet sixteen with long flowing red hair, pretty flashing green eyes and a body you would have to see to believe. In other words she was beautiful.

I went over and started talking to her and she said she had wondered if I would notice her or not. I told her I would notice her anywhere as she was the prettiest girl there. We got to talking and spent most of the afternoon together. Late in the afternoon some of the kids decided to walk around the lake and we decided we had better follow them around to make sure they didn't get into trouble.

Annie put her arm around my waist as I slid mine around her and we slowly trailed the young kids at a discrete distance. We stopped several times and sneaked kisses when we thought the kids couldn't see. After all, this was a church picnic. Annie told me she had always had a crush me and had not started dating yet. She said she would like to date me if I wanted too. I told her I would like to see more of her in more ways than one.

We were sitting on the ground on the backside of the lake where no one could see us. She turned and kissed me and pressed one of my hands to her nice firm breast. I took the queue and began slipping my tongue into her warm sweet mouth as I gently caressed her firm tit.

After a few minutes of that, I slid my hand down between her thighs and caressed her young cunt through her clothes. She moaned and reached her hand to rub my stiff hot cock through my pants. After a couple of minutes we broke apart and decided we had better see where the kids were.

As we continued to follow the kids around the lake, we talked and Annie told me that she was a virgin and had never even seen a boy's cock before, much less felt one. She told me that she was tired of being a virgin and she wanted to "do it" with me if I wanted her. Boy, did I. We continued our necking on around the lake.

When we arrived back at the picnic the kids kidded us but said they wouldn't tell the adults. On the way home I got in the same car with Annie and one of the younger adult women. We necked all the way home and when we got to Annie's house I got out with her. We sat in the front porch swing together holding hands. Her dad came out and sat in a rocker awhile and we talked about the times we had gone fishing together and about boot camp and such.

About ten o'clock he got up and said it was about bedtime and told Annie not to be out too much longer. She said she would be in shortly and he left. Her mother had already gone to bed and we were now alone on the darkened front porch. This was the opportunity we had been waiting for hours. We knew we couldn't do much on the front porch but we had to do what we could.

Annie turned to me and we began kissing, our tongues doing the age old dance of young lovers. As things got hotter we began feeling each other in forbidden places. My hands slipped over Annie's beautiful tits as I began to slowly squeeze and mold them. Annie moaned softly and said, "More, I want to do more." I pulled one of her hands down to my stiff cock and said, "Rub it."

She slid her hot hand up and down my stiff cockshaft and said, "God, it's so big and hard. Doesn't it hurt in there." "I want to take it out and look at it," she said as she slowly slid my zipper down and reached inside to remove my super-hard cock. I was kind of nervous about her dad coming back out but she seemed not to worry so I just went with the flow.

After she had my cock out in the open I spread my legs and she leaned over for a good look. She wrapped her warm hand around the shaft as she slowly began a natural up and down movement. "It feels so big and hot and hard," she said, "I wonder what it smells like."

She proceeded to move closer to my hard stiff cock until her face was directly over it then she stuck her nose into my crotch and began smelling all around it. "Smells so good," she said, "I bet it taste good, too." With that she began licking my hard pole all over with her soft wet tongue. She licked my stiff cock till it was covered with her spit then reached in with a soft hand and pulled out my balls.

She proceed to give them the same treatment until I thought I was about to blow my wad. "God, Annie you better stop before I cumm all over you," I said. She slowed her licking and looked up at me and said, "Do you want to finish in my mouth or do you want to go home like this." I wasn't about to argue with her and looked down at her said, "Oh Annie, suck it. Suck out all my hot juice."

She looked up at me and said, "I've never done this before, but I want too for you. Tell me if I'm not doing it right." With that she lowered her head and began licking around the head of my hot stiff cock. She gave it a few licks then I felt her hot lips spread around my cockhead as she slowly took it into her hot wet mouth.

"Oh, Annie," I said, "That feels sooo good." She paused with just the head in her mouth getting use to the new feeling and taste of a hard cock in her mouth. "Move your tongue around on it," I said. She began swirling her tongue and I thought I was going to cumm for sure but fought off the feeling, wanting to make it last as long as possible.

I wound my fingers in her hair and began a slow fucking motion into her mouth as she continued to wind her tongue around my stiff hot dick. My strokes got longer and harder until I heard her gag and then I pulled back a little. She had most of my hard stiff pecker buried in her hot sucking mouth. She reached down and began to play with my full balls as I pounded into her hot mouth.

After a couple minutes I almost shouted, "Oh, Annie, here it comes. Swallow it all. Swallow my hot juicy cumm." It felt like firecrackers exploded in my brain as my balls unloaded their treasure into Annie's hot sucking mouth. I heard her gag a little at first as she had not known what to expect. She quickly caught on to what was happening and began to swallow and suck at the same time.

This girl was one hot cocksucker and would surely be an expert before long. Slowly my balls were drained into her throat and she just kept sucking until there wasn't anymore. My cockhead got real sensitive and I had to almost pull her off of it. She licked my cock all over until all the juices were gone and then put it back into my pants and zipped them up just as we heard her dad say, "Annie, you'd better come in now."

"Just a minute, dad," she said. She straightened herself up and gave me a quick kiss. "That was really great, Annie," I said. "I still want to get fucked," she whispered, "See you tomorrow." She turned and walked into the house and I walked off the porch and headed home.

God, what a cocksucker. And her first time too. What a Friday night. I could hardly wait for tomorrow to see if I couldn't find some way to get into her pants and into her tight virgin pussy. Saturday afternoon I went to Annie's house and we sat in the swing and talked about the night before.

Annie said she couldn't believe what she had done. She said the girls at school all talked about fucking and sucking a guy but few of them had actually done it. Now she could talk about it from first hand experience. She said she had really enjoyed sucking my cock and would do it again any time we got the chance but what she really wanted was to get fucked. She was ready to give me her cherry anytime we could find a place where we wouldn't be disturbed.

I didn't have a car so I really didn't know where we could go but we were sure going to try something soon and somewhere. I ask her if she would like to go to a movie. She said she would but I would have to ask her dad as she had never been out with a boy. I ask him and he said it was OK. Since I didn't have a car I guess he figured we couldn't do much on a bus. Boy was he wrong.

We took the bus to town for the late afternoon movie. We got some cokes and popcorn and went up to the balcony and sat near the back. There weren't many people up there and it suited us fine. By the time the cartoons and previews were over the popcorn was gone. We had been feeling each other up all through them and we were both getting pretty hot. My cock was hard and stiff in my pants and getting uncomfortable.

I looked around to make sure no one could see and unzipped my pants. I removed the bottom of the popcorn box and stuffed my hard cock into it. Annie had been watching with interest what I had been doing and soon got the idea. She laughed as she reached into the popcorn box and took my hard hot cock into her soft warm hand and began jacking it.

To anyone who looked Annie was just getting a handful of popcorn. She slowly played with my stiff cock as we watched the beginning of the first movie. Meanwhile, I had slipped my hand under her full loose skirt and began rubbing her smooth warm thighs. She had worn nylon hose and her legs felt wonderful through the nylon material.

No one was paying us the least bit of attention in the semi-darkness of the theater. I slid my hand up he smooth warm thigh expecting to encounter her panties. I was pleasantly surprised when I felt the smooth silky hair of her virgin pussy. "I didn't wear any," she said. I rubbed my hand over her silky curls a few times from top to bottom.

As my fingers slid into the "V" of her crotch Annie parted her legs slightly to give me better access to her dampening virgin pussy. As my hand moved up and down her moist cunt my fingers became wet with her pussy juice. "Fingerfuck me. Put your finger in me," she said. I applied a slight pressure to my moistened middle finger and it seemed to be sucked into a tight warm wet cave.

I applied more pressure and my finger slid in to the second joint. It was so tight and hot and I wondered if I would be able to get my big cock into it when the time came. Annie moaned as I began to saw my finger in and out of her tight slippery cunthole. "Oh, God, that feels sooo goood," she whispered into my ear. "Fuck me with your finger and make me cumm."

I began to really finger her hot pussy until she started to squirm around and my finger slipped out. I started to put it back in when I felt her stiff clit sticking out. I rubbed it with my fingertip and thought she was going to explode. "Oh, yessss. Right there, rub it, rub it more, please," she moaned. I gathered some of her leaking pussyjuice onto my finger and began a steady rhythm on her stiff hot clit.

All this time she still had her hand in the popcorn box and was giving my hard cock a wonderful workout. After a couple of minutes of working on her clit I slipped my finger back into her tight slick pussy and began working on her clit with my thumb. The combination of finger and thumb drove her over the edge and she began cumming on my hand.

She pulled my mouth to hers and began kissing and driving her tongue into my mouth as she worked out her orgasm. She moaned so loudly that I thought surely everyone in the theater could hear us. Evidently no one paid any attention to us. I worked her pussy slowly as she gradually came back down to earth. "Oh my, that's the best I've ever cumm. If fucking's anything better than this I don't know if I can take it," she said.

She pulled my hand out from under skirt and said, "Now let's take care of you." She looked around to make sure no one was watching. Evidently the movie wasn't very good as everyone was gone from the balcony except one couple further down in front and they were interested in the same thing we were from the looks of what was going on.

She pointed out that it looked as if the girl was giving the guy head as she was bent over his crotch and her head was slowly moving up and down. Annie took this as a good sign and pulled the popcorn box away and threw it in the aisle. She stared at my hard cock in the semi-dark theater as she worked it up and down in her soft warm hand.

"Do you want me to suck you off again?" she asked. "Yes, suck my hot cock off, Annie. See how much you can get into your mouth this time," I said. "Suck it nice and slow and make it last a long time before I give you my hot cream." "Suck it good and slow and I give you whole mouthful of juicy hot cumm to swallow," I said.

I kissed her deeply slipping my tongue around and around inside her mouth. I slipped my hands under her pullover sweater and pulled it up until her bra was exposed and then pulled it up until her tits sprang free. I raised up to see. It was the first time I had seen them, but from what I could see of them in the semi-dark room, they were beautiful. More than a big handful and capped with large swollen nipples.

Boy, I was going to love sucking them but for now I wanted to play with them while she sucked me off. My balls were beginning to ache from the prolonged foreplay and needed to be drained somehow and soon. I took her big tits in my hands and pulled her down toward my boiling hot cock. She got the message and aimed my shaft for her mouth.

I had to let go of one tit so she could get to my cock but I rolled the other in my hand and gently squeezed it as she slipped the head of my cock into her mouth. I felt her hot wet lips close over my cockhead as her nimble tongue began to swirl around the groove below the head. She paused a moment while pulling my uncircumcised foreskin down toward my balls.

I heard her take a deep breath just before her hot mouth began descending down my cock. I felt my cockhead hit the back of her throat and she paused again before backing off slightly. She swirled her tongue along the underside of my stiff cock and then backed off until just the head was in her mouth. She took another deep breath and began the decent again.

This time she took a little more before coming back up. On the next try, I felt my cockhead hit the back of her throat, she gave a little twist and kept going. All the way down. My whole cock was buried in her hot sucking mouth. I could feel her nose on my balls, her chin on my belly. She paused a moment getting the feel of my big cock buried in her throat.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.