Dixie - Cover

Dixie

Copyright© 2002 by Liberty Bell

Chapter 2: Dixie in Hawaii

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Dixie in Hawaii - Young Marine gets it on with coworker's horny wife. A fantasy based on actual events. How much is fantasy I'll let you guess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was a young Marine who had been overseas for over a year and now, finally, I was onboard ship headed for home. We had been aboard ship for ten days and I was really getting horny. We were going to stop over in Hawaii for two days and I was hoping I would be able to contact my good friend and his wife who were transferred there from Twenty-Nine Palms just before I left the States.

I had met Bob and Dixie at Twenty-Nine Palms and we had become good friends, especially Dixie and I. I knew that if I could contact them that I might have all the sex I could handle while I was here. Dixie was one of the best fucks I had ever had and if things worked out we would find a way to be alone together if only for a little while.

I had no idea that Bob had found out I would be passing through Hawaii and knew just when I would get there. When the ship had docked and we were given liberty I proceeded to head offbase, walking toward town. All the taxis were busy with so many people getting off ship at once so I didn't have much choice.

I decided my best course of action was to walk to the nearest bar and phone the personnel locator to find out where Bob and Dixie lived and then call them and get a cab or bus out to their house. I reached a bar in a little while and went in and got a beer and some change. I got Bob's address from the locator, but he didn't have a phone.

I got directions from the barkeep who informed me that cabs were very expensive for that distance and that a bus stop was just up the street. I finished my beer and proceeded up the street toward the bus stop. Just as I was about to cross the street a car pulled up beside me and a voice called out, "Hey Marine, looking for some pussy?"

I started to brush the driver off thinking it was a pimp looking for a quick pickup. Looking more closely, I saw that it was Dixie and with a big smile on her face. She was alone and looking great. I opened the door and got in and she pulled away from the curb as I replied laughing, "I sure am. I'm about as horny as an old goat can get."

"Well, we'll have to take care of that on the way home, won't we? Can't have you walking around all evening with a hardon, can we?" she ask jokingly as she slipped her small hand over the rising bulge in my pants and gave it a good squeeze and continued rubbing. "Uuuummmm... that feels great," I replied, hunching up into her hand.

"Damn," she said, "I've really missed that big pussy pleaser." "And I've missed that tight little pussy of yours, too," I said as I slid my hand under her loose skirt and up her smooth thigh. I slipped my hand into her moistening crotch and began to rub over the top of her smooth panties. She spread her legs as much as possible and I pushed the crotch of her panties aside.

I rubbed my middle finger up and down her wet pussylips until they parted slightly, then I slipped my stiff finger into her hot tight hole. "Oh... God... that's good," she moaned throatily. "Better take it easy or we'll have a wreck." I continued to play with her hot juicy cunt as she drove unsteadily. She told me how Bob had found out when my ship would arrive and that she had left him at home to babysit while she attempted to find me.

She said that Bob was eager to see me and that she had prepared supper for us already. She said that Bob had to work later tonight but that I could stay over-night with them as I didn't have to be back on ship until late the next evening. I told her that I would like to stay as long as possible as long as I had a ride back to the ship.

"Dixie, I know you've got supper ready but I'm getting real hungry right now. Do you know a good place where we can stop for a quick snack?" I said as I rubbed my fingertip over her stiff clitbud.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..." she cooed, getting the message and blushing as she replied and squeezed my hard cock, "I could sure eat a hot dog right now myself. Let me see if I can find somewhere."

We were traveling along the beach road and soon came upon some empty warehouses. There were no cars to be seen so Dixie pulled up about middle ways between two of them and stopped the car. There wasn't much chance of being seen from the road and no one was likely to come by the warehouses at this time of day either.

I pulled my hand from Dixie's crotch intending to get in the back seat, but Dixie had other ideas. It seems that she couldn't wait to get my stiff cock into her mouth. She let the seat back and pulled my left leg up on it leaving the other on the floor. My back was propped up against the half-opened window and door. She reached for my belt and undid it and pulled down my zipper, opening my pants and unsnapping the snaps of my shorts.

My cock sprang up and out. It slapped up beside her nose and in seconds she was licking it all over like a lollipop. She looked up at me as she let her smooth hot lips slide over the head and enveloped it in her hot wet mouth. She immediately started rolling her tongue around the head and applying suction. It wasn't long before I felt her lips sliding lower and lower taking in more and more of my stiff hot cockmeat.

She felt below my dick and found my bloated ballsack and began to fondle it gently as she started to fuck my cock with her warm sucking mouth. "Oh... God, Dixie, you really know how to suck my cock. Get ready, baby, lunch is about to be serve," I informed her as she increased her speed and applied more suction designed to vacuum out my balls.

"Oooohhhh, baby, there it is. Get it all, suck it all out!!! I've been saving it just for you." I cried as I blasted my pent-up load of searing hot cock cream deep into her desperately sucking mouth. As the first blast of hot cumm hit her throat she pushed down hard taking my spurting cock all the way down and deep into her throat.

She was avidly sucking my spurting cock and milking my balls to get all the hot creamy cumm she could. As she fondled my ballsack and sucked my dick the spurts dwindled and ceased. I watched her puckered lips ride up and down my softening shaft until she raised up with a sigh, giving my dick and balls a final licking with her hot tongue.

"God, I've really missed that. I just love sucking your hard cock and feeling you blast off in my mouth and drinking your cream," she said. "There'll be more where that came from pretty soon," I gasped. "Right now how about that furburger you promised me." I sat up in the seat and let her lay back in the same position I was in, but with one leg over the back of the seat spreading her hairy crotch wide open for me. I leaned over and buried my head in her warm furry muff.

I spread her moist pussylips and dipped in with my tongue tasting her delicious tangy juices as I lapped them up before spearing her tight hot hole with my stiff oral digit. I reamed out her cunthole with my tongue and it got nice and juicy as I switched to lick her clit a little. I slipped a couple fingers us inside her pussy and rolled them around as I licked her clit some more.

Her ass was rolling around and bucking on the car seat and I knew she was close to cumming. I nipped her clit softly with my teeth and she nearly hit the roof and began to cumm. "Oooohhhh, yes, yes, bite my clit, suck it!!! I'm cccuuummmiiinnnggg nowww!!!!!" she screamed. It's a good thing we were in a deserted place as I am sure she could be heard at least a half block away.

I nibbled her clit as I jerked my fingers from her cunt and shoved them up her tight little asshole. "AAAAAAAGGGGGG!!!!!" she screamed as my fingers went deep and I started to screw them around in her tight ass. I lifted her ass higher and pulled out my fingers, wetting my now stiff cock with spit I inserted it in their place with a quick hard shove. Half of it was now buried in her tight hot ass.

"OOOOHHHH, Gawd, yes, stuff it up my ass!!! Fuck my ass with that big hard cock. It's been so long and I need it so bad. Fuck my ass," she begged as I began to pound into her tight hot butt. I reamed her rear hole steadily as she began to cry out that she was cumming again. After a minute or two, I felt the pressure of my cumm building in my balls again. I stepped up the pace and began pounding into her hot demanding asshole with renewed force.

As my hot cumm boiled over and shot out my cockhead deep into her bowels, I cried out, "Damn, Dixie, what a fucking ass you've got. Just as good as the first time we did it." Her clinching asshole milked out all my cumm and I slid off her. "I guess Bob still hasn't found out what a hot fucking wife he's got, has he?" I inquired as I sat up and started to straighten up my clothes.

She continued to lay there for a minute, with her hot sexy crotch exposed, as she regained her composure. "Better get up and cover that up before I decide on a full meal instead of just a snack," I laughed jokingly as I rubbed my hand over her exposed swollen pussylips.

"No, Bob still hasn't let up much," she informed me, "Although I've gotten him to let me suck his cock a little a few times. He won't cumm in my mouth and he won't even attempt to eat my pussy. I got him to put it up my ass once when I was having my period real heavy and he wanted it real bad. Other than that, same old Bob."

She reluctantly sat up and reached under the seat for some tissues to clean up some of the mess. She wiped down as best she could and I told her to stop at some place with a restroom so we could do a better job. We found a McDonalds and did a quick cleanup job and proceeded to their house where Bob waited for us.

Dixie told Bob that she had a hard time finding me as I had already left the ship and she had to go driving around downtown looking for me. Dixie seem very relaxed and agreeable and seemed to glow like a well fucked woman as she served supper. Bob remarked something about it as we sat talking over coffee after supper. I smiled inwardly, knowing the real reason for Dixie's good humor.

'Bob, old boy, you just don't know what a real woman you're missing out on, ' I thought to myself. I ask Bob if he felt like going out and showing me a little of the island before he had to go to work. He agreed and asked Dixie if she could get the girl next door to babysit while we went out on the town for awhile.

Dixie made arrangements for their daughter to spend the night next door as we planned to be out past her bedtime. Bob got dressed in some nice casual pants and a snazzy looking sport coat and Dixie wore a tight revealing dress that did nothing to hide her sexy little body. I really envied Bob as we got in the car and headed downtown.

We drove by a few sights and stopped at a few places to look before we decided to find a nice place to go dancing. We found a little place that looked nice but not too expensive and went inside. The lights were low and the music was nice and slow and it was cool. We found a nice table off to the side and sat down and ordered drinks.

There weren't too many couples in the place but enough to give it a nice relaxed atmosphere. A few couples were dancing and Bob ask Dixie to dance. As they got up I admired the way Dixie's sexy body moved across the dance floor. I looked around and found a girl who didn't appear to have a partner and asked her dance. She agreed and we began to dance.

Before the dance was over she was molded tightly to my body and rubbing her crotch all over me making it known that she was readily available. I didn't make any commitment but returned to the table with my cock half hard when the dance was over. As I approached the table from Bob's rear, Dixie glanced at my crotch and gave me a knowing reproachful look.

When the next dance started I ask Dixie to dance and she accepted. I mentioned to Bob that the girl I had danced with was available and would probably be willing. He left to ask her. "Yeah," said Dixie laughing as we approached the dance floor. "Probably willing to do a lot more than dance, too. You're a real cunthound from the word go aren't you," she remarked as we began dancing.

"And you're a jealous cockloving bitch too, aren't you," I replied rubbing my rising cock into her crotch. "With good reason, I might add," she said. "I see I'm going to have teach you a lesson to keep you straight tonight," she threatened as she led me off the dance floor and toward the rear exit door.

We slipped out the rear door into the cool night air. Dixie pushed me against the side of the building and slid her hands to my zipper. As she pulled it down she pulled her dress up above her knees and dropped down in front of me saying, "I'll teach you to rub this on some other girl's cunt. I'll drain it so dry it won't come up again till midnight."

My now stiff cock slid deep into her warm wet mouth and she began rapidly sucking it, determined to extract her revenge. I leaned back against the building and watch as she sucked my hard cock clear down to my balls milking it with rapid up and down strokes. There were no lights in the alley but the moon shone clear and bright as Dixie sucked wildly back and forth on my stiff pecker.

"God, Dixie, you're sure one wild, cockhungry, cumm-sucking bitch, aren't you?" I ask as my balls began to boil. "Here it comes, suck it all out. Better not leave any cause I bet that girl in there still wants some," I threaten as I blasted into Dixie's sucking mouth and she began to drain my cumm-spurting balls. She sucked and swallowed and sucked some more until my cock was small and soft in her hot mouth before she released it with a playful nip.

"There now, see if you can keep it where it belongs until we get home," she said rising and straightening her dress. "Next time I might bite it off," she threatened jokingly. I took her hand and we slipped back inside the exit door and headed back onto the dance floor. Bob was still dancing with the other girl and hadn't noticed that we had been gone for a few minutes.

The dance ended and as we were returning to the table, I grinned inwardly as I noticed that Bob was now sporting an uncomfortable hardon, too. "I told you she was a good dancer, didn't I, Bob?" I remarked as we all sat back down and ordered a new round of drinks. We danced and drank and talked for a couple hours before Bob decided we had better head for home so he could get ready for the midnight shift at work.

It had already been decided that I would use the guest room for the night and when we got there I pretended to be a little drunker than I actually was and excused myself saying I had better get in bed before I passed out. I noticed that Bob was still sporting a half hardon from the club and Dixie's hidden caresses on the way home. Bob wasn't aware of it but he was being led into an ambush like a lamb to slaughter.

As he went to shower, Dixie went to their bedroom to undress and get ready for bed. I don't know if they were aware of it or not but I could hear their conversation thru the heating vent mounted high on the wall. From their conversation, I gather that the scene went something like this.

Bob came in from his shower wrapped only in a towel. Dixie was sitting at her dresser brushing out her hair. He drops the towel, showing his hardon, and leans over and kisses her. He starts fondling her breast. She tells him he had better stop or he'll be late for work. He asks if they can't just make it a quickie. She says no, that a quickie wouldn't be enough for her once she got started.

She tells him to wait till morning and she would take good care of him. He says he can't go to work and carry a hardon around all night. She says, what's the matter, that little barroom hooker give you a bad case of blueballs? She turns around and grabs his hard cock and balls and starts playing with them. Now Dixie has him feeling guilty as well as hot as hell and prepares to spring her trap.

She says, OK, I'll take care of you for now, but it has to be my way, OK? Bob is so hot by now he would agree to almost anything. OK, he said weakly, not knowing or caring what she had in mind. Trap sprung. She remains seated and gently tugs him by the balls until he moves directly in front of her face. He is looking upward and doesn't see her as she drops her head and stuffs his cock full into her mouth.

AAAAHHHHGGGG, he groans as he feels his dick enveloped in her hot wet mouth. UUUMMGGGHH, UUUMMGGHH, UUUMMMGGGHHH. I hear Dixie moan around his mouth-stuffing cock as she works it over good. It doesn't take much of Dixie's hot mouth action before he is groaning and cumming down her throat. Ohhhh... Gawd... Dixie!!! I'm cumming in your mouth. I can't help it. I'm cuummiinngg!!!! It feels so good... I can't stop now!!!!!

She sucks until she drains his balls and then pulls away saying that that should hold him until morning. He says he's sorry and that he didn't mean to cumm in her mouth. She tells him not to worry about it and that she enjoyed it and didn't mind at all.

He asks her if she thought I had heard anything. We'll know tomorrow if we find cumm stains on the sheets, won't we? she said laughing. I'll just keep this hot for you till morning, she said, rubbing her cunt, and told him to get dressed and go to work.

I heard the front door close and the car pull out of the driveway a few minutes later. Dixie locked the front door and turned off the lights leaving only a small nightlight on in the hall. She came down the hall to my room, opening the door and standing in the doorway with the light behind her.

I could see her small sexy body illuminated through her scanty nightgown by the nightlight. My soft cock started getting hard just thinking about the pleasures her body held in store for me tonight. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Dixie came in and turned on the small bedside lamp and looked down at me shaking her head.

She pulled the bedsheet from my naked body and glancing down at my half hard dick remarked to herself, "Looks promising anyway, I'll just have to see what comes up when I go to work on it." She bent over and gave me a light kiss on the mouth tracing the outline of my lips with her tongue. I stirred slightly but still pretended to be asleep.

"Well, I guess you need a little stronger encouragement," she remarked to my sleeping form. She stood again and shifted slightly down the bed alongside my naked crotch. Bending again, without touching the bed or my recumbent body, she wet her tongue and touched it to the tip of my semi-hard organ. It jumped at her touch. She flattened her tongue against it and began licking all over the head and up and down the hardening shaft.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.