Hot Teen on a Cold Winter Night - Cover

Hot Teen on a Cold Winter Night

by Liberty Bell

Copyright© 2002 by Liberty Bell

Erotica Sex Story: Trip to bathroom on cold night develops into hot encounter with horny teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Oral Sex   .

My wife, the kids and I were visiting her nephew and family in the mountains of N. C. one Thanksgiving in the early 60s. They lived in an old Mill Village in one of the Mill houses that had been slightly renovated in recent years. When they were originally built, they had no electric lights, no running water and no inside toilets.

They now had electricity and water inside and two bathrooms had been added to the rear of the house on the back porch with entrances through the two back bedrooms and the back porch. There was an additional bedroom that had to use the bathroom entrance from the back porch.

The rooms were all large so Nephew Bill put me, my wife and kids in one of the bedrooms with an entrance to the bathroom with an exit to the porch. His kids were all in a bedroom together without a bathroom along with Bill's eighteen-year-old sister-in-law, who was also visiting. Bill and his wife Jenna had the remaining bedroom with the exclusive bathroom.

Jenna's sister Beth was a plain-faced looking girl that nobody would have noticed except for her great-looking teenage body and firm, above average-sized tits with a beautiful shape. I can say that because I saw them when they fell out of her loose haltertop while she was washing my car the previous summer. I think she made them fall out just so I would get a good look at them and get a hardon for her to see.

I believed at the time that she was just a young cockteaser. She sure proved me wrong on this visit. It was very cold on this night and since the house didn't have central heat we all went to bed and bundled up good in heavy blankets and quilts. I was feeling horny but my wife was having her period and didn't want to make a mess so she wouldn't let me fuck her. I tried to get her to give me a blowjob but she said it was too cold to get out from under the covers.

I turned over and went to sleep with a hardon that wouldn't die. I awoke some time after midnight and still had a half-hardon. It was cold as hell but I had to take a piss. My wife was sleeping soundly and I could hear her snoring lightly. I reluctantly arose and headed for the bathroom in just my shorts and T-shirt thinking I'd probably freeze my ass off before I got back to bed.

I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the bathroom door to find it was much warmer than the bedroom due to a small electric space heater placed there to keep the water from freezing in the exposed plumbing. I was taking a leak when the outside porch entrance door to the bathroom swung open and in rushed Beth in her heavy fuzzy bathrobe. I was startled but couldn't stop pissing.

Beth entered and closed the door without taking her eyes from my streaming cock. "Ummm, just what I need to warm me up on a cold winter night, a nice hot cock," Beth said in a low but excited voice as she knew my wife was asleep in the next room. "Hurry up and finish so I can sit down. I've got to piss like a race horse," she said as she locked both doors and walked over to me.

"Let me see it," she said as she took hold of my cock pushing my hand off it as I tried to finish pissing, "I've never seen a guy piss before much less felt it." "I've never watched a woman piss either," I confided as I finally finished and she milked out the last few drops and my cock began hardening in her soft warm hand. She continued to slowly jack my cock as I stepped backward and, pushing her robe aside with her other hand, she seated herself on the throne and began to drop a noisy stream of piss.

By pulling on my dick she positioned me in front of her as she urinated and leaned over to lick the end of my stiff dick which was now starting to leak precumm out over the head. "Your wife didn't get it all, did she? I hope she left a big load for me to suck out," Beth said expectantly as she ran her soft hot tongue all over my cockhead mewling as she relished the taste of my creamy secretions.

"Hell, she didn't get any of it tonight so you just put that hot cock in your mouth and suck it and I'll give you a good mouthful," I promised. "Can you get it up again if I make you cumm in my mouth, Bill's just good for one good time unless I let him wait for a few hours." "Oh, so you've been fucking Bill, too. Yes, I can get it up again. Just for you. How did that get started with Bill?"

"I'll tell you about it later," she promised. "Right now, I want to taste this thing," she said pulling on my stiff cock. Then Beth's head dropped slowly down toward my pulsating cock and, suddenly, her tongue darted forward, snakelike, the tip of it teasing at the wetness of the tiny hole in the knob on the end. I sucked in my breath from the sudden hot contact.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.