Kathy's Clown
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After going through a painful devorice Bill finds himself in bed with his best friends wife. But there are more shocks for Bill.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Swinging   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

It was the six month anniversary of my divorce, not that it was anything to celebrate. I got the house and car, Karen took everything else. I had been out of town on business and when I returned I found that Karen had run off with another man and had emptied our bank account on the way. A month later I was notified that Karen was getting a quickie divorce in Reno. So here I am, six months later sitting in a bar by myself, slowly getting drunk.

It's not that I had to be alone, there were plenty of women in the bar and I knew of at least three that would go out with me and two of them probably would have gone to bed with me. I was alone by choice. I just wasn't interested in getting involved with anyone at the moment.

I had been sitting at the bar for about an hour when my neighbor Kathy walked in and sat at the other end of the bar. Kathy and her husband Jack live in the house adjacent to mine. Our houses are on the corner of Rosewood and Jasper. Jack and Kathy's house is on Jasper and mine is on Rosewood. Over the five years I have lived in my house I have become very close to Jack and Kathy. Jack and I play golf together every weekend and we all often get together for dinner at each other's houses. Although I haven't had them over to my house since Karen left. Jack and Kathy were a great support for me while I went through Karen's leaving me then the divorce. Since the divorce Jack and Kathy have been trying to get me to start dating again. They have tried to fix me up a couple of times but I was able to escape there traps. I told Jack that I would not start dating again until I found someone that would love me they way Kathy loves him. Jack just smiled and said, "You will meet the right person when the time is right."

Jack and Kathy are a great couple. They seem to have such a great marriage. I have been a little jealous of them since my divorce. When Jack and I play golf together on the weekends and he is always bragging about Kathy. What a great cook, what a great conversationalist, she so great in bed. Sometimes I want to tell Jack to shut up, but I can remember when I thought Karen was just as great as Kathy so I don't say anything.

Jack was a star athlete in college and still has the body to prove it. He is a salesman for a company that makes exercise equipment. Kathy is a tall (five feet nine inches) with shoulder length dark brown hair and a very nice body. She is very attractive but in a demure almost shy sort of way. She has a very nice body, but she doesn't dress to show it off. She never makes off color remarks and always seems to be concerned about other peoples feelings. Somehow to me, Jack with his rugged good looks and Kathy with her innocent beauty seem to be made for each other. It was my image of them as the perfect couple that caused me to be so surprised when I saw Kathy come into the bar alone.

This was more of a singles bar than a place to go just to have a drink. The only reason I came here was that the bar is only seven blocks from my house. This allowed me to walk to the bar so I wouldn't have to worry about having to much to drink then driving home.

I kept watching Kathy to see what she was going to do. She looked so out of place sitting at the bar alone. She didn't see me when she came in and still hadn't noticed that I was sitting at the other end. She ordered a drink and before the drink arrived some guy came over and started talking to her. I was surprised that this bothered me so much. I guess I just didn't like the idea that Kathy might be carrying on behind Jack's back. I was trying to figure out if Kathy was here to meet this guy or if he was just hitting on her. To my relief he soon left. I got the impression she sent him away. About the time her drink arrived another guy sat down next to her. They talked about five minutes, then he also was dismissed by Kathy. I didn't know what Kathy was up to but I wanted to make sure that whatever it was didn't happen right in front of me so I called the bartender over and told him to give Kathy a drink and tell her it was from me. I knew that once she knew I was in the bar she wouldn't do anything stupid.

When the bartender delivered her drink Kathy looked over at me and when she recognized me her face lit up with a big smile. Kathy immediately picked up her drink and came over to where I was sitting. Kathy kissed me on the cheek and sat down next to me. She spoke first "Bill, Great to see you. What brings you out tonight. I thought you were still being a hermit."

"Not a hermit. I go out occasionally, I just avoid women. Especially attractive women like you."

"Well if I am so attractive why are you talking to me?"

"Because I know I am safe with you. You're unavailable." Kathy made a funny face when I said that but didn't comment. "What are you doing out here without Jack? I always thought you two were connected at the hip."

"I thought we were too." The smile seemed to slip off Kathy's face, but for just a second as she spoke but quickly returned as she finished. " Jack is out of town for the next two nights. He'll back late Friday. I just had to get out of the house tonight. I am sure glad you're here. I would hate to have to drink alone."

I suggested that since we were both planning to stay for a while that we should go sit at a table. Kathy agreed and we moved to a booth. In the five years that I have known Kathy we had never really had any deep conversations. We would talk about what she and Jack were doing around the house, we'd discuss current events but nothing very personal. So at first is was difficult to find anything to talk about so we just talked about simple things. Our gardens, the weather, my last golf round with Jack. Actually I found it pleasant talking to her. I hadn't really had a conversation with a woman since Karen left and Kathy was easy to talk to. We kept the conversation light for the next hour while we consumed a couple more drinks. By this point we were both feeling pretty good.Then Kathy started asking me questions about Karen. "Did you know that she was cheating on you?"

I was a little surprised by the question because it seemed to come out of nowhere. I asked, "How did this conversation suddenly become about me?"

Kathy said, "I don't know. Anyway, did you know that Karen was cheating on you?"

I said, "Unfortunately no, I didn't. Did you?"

"I am sorry to say yes, I did. I wanted to tell you but Jack thought we should stay out of it."

"Do you know how long she had been cheating?"

"I think it started about a month before she left you. We saw this guy come over to the house when you were out of town and he stayed the night. It upset Jack a lot. I felt bad for you but I figured a girl's gotta do whatever makes her happy?"

I looked closely at Kathy's face to see if I could tell if she was joking or not. It looked to me as though she was serious. "Do you really believe that? That a girl has to do whatever makes her happy?"

"Well, yes I do. Men always do what makes them happy so if a woman isn't happy why shouldn't she do the same. If Karen wasn't happy she eventually would have made you unhappy too. I think you were better off to have it end quickly."

"Are you telling me that if Jack wasn't making you happy enough in bed that you would have no problem going to bed with someone else?"

"That is kind of what I mean. It would be a problem going to bed with someone else. I couldn't go to bed with just anyone, you know? It would have to be someone I could trust to be gentle and passionate and could keep a secret. Someone like you."

I had just started to take a sip of my drink when she said that and I almost choked on it. Kathy started laughing at me. I said, "You're kidding right?"

"Of course I am kidding. But not completely. There are times, well let's just say I have my fantasies.

I said, "I'd rather not talk about this any more."

Kathy said, "Okay, what do you want to talk about?"

Feeling a little silly from the effects of the drinks I asked, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"You can always ask, but I may not answer."

"Were you a virgin when you and Jack met?"

"That is very personal. Why on earth would you want to know that?"

"Well Karen was a virgin when we met. From the time we started dating till she started up with the guy she ran off with I had been the only guy she had ever had sex with. I was wondering if that may have been part of the problem in our marriage."

"I would have to say the problems were more complicated than Karen needing to sample another lover."

"You still haven't answered my question. Were you a virgin?"

"If I answer that you will have to answer an even more personal question for me. Okay?"

"Agreed. Now, were you a virgin?"

"No, I wasn't. Now it's my turn. I want you to tell me about the first time you and Karen had sex in detail."

I objected, "I can't talk about that with you."

"Why not? How often do you have an opportunity to talk intimately about sex with a woman other than your spouse, that is if you still had a spouse? I'm sorry, that wasn't funny but you get the idea. Anyway we are both a little drunk and we don't have anything better to do tonight so talk. And don't leave out any details."

"All right, but remember you asked for this."

"A wicked smile came over Kathy's face "And use lots of dirty word to describe the action... If I want it nice and clean I can just go home and read a romance novel."

"Well, Karen and I met during our junior year of college. We had been dating about four weeks. Up till that time she had never let me get past a little kissing and sucking on her breast. If I tried to slip my hand up her skirt or down her pants she would grab my wrist and pull my hand away. On this particular night we had gone out for drinks and while we were sitting at the table I told her I loved her. Instead of telling me that she loved me too, she laughed at me. After that I didn't speak for a long time. Then I abruptly announced that I was tired and wanted to leave. Karen didn't say anything till I pulled up in front of her sorority house to drop her off. Neither of us spoke for a minute then Karen said, "Did you rally mean it? Do you really love me?" I told her "Yes I do. Karen leaned over to me and kissed me and said, "I am just not sure. I think I love you but I am not sure."

I said, "I am sure." Karen didn't speak again. She lay down across the front seat with her head in my lap. I began stroking her hair and after a while she began to massage my thigh. It was very innocent but it gave me a hard on anyway. When Karen felt the rising lump in my pants she looked up and me and said, "What's this?" and laughed. She began to play with my cock through my pants and I started running my hands down Karen's back and squeezing her ass.

When My cock was fully erect Karen shocked me by asking "Can I see it?"

I said, "If you want to." and I opened my pants and pulled my erect cock out. Karen just stared at it for a minute then she touched it with her finger. My cock pulsed and jumped a little and Karen pulled her hand back and laughed. Looking down and seeing her face so close to my cock had me so hot I thought I was going to explode. When Karen asked me what she should do, I didn't hesitate "Put it in your mouth." I surprised myself by saying that and was even more surprised when Karen did just that. At first she just kind of licked the head then she fed a little into her mouth then more until she finally had most of my cock in her mouth. She didn't really know what she was doing but then neither did I. I had never had a blowjob before. I didn't last very long and I didn't think to warn Karen, I just exploded in her mouth. She choked a little but she kept it all in her mouth. When I stopped cumin she took a tissue from her purse and spit my semen into it. I was afraid that she was going to be angry but she smiled at me and said, "That was interesting."

As soon as I recovered a little I said, "Okay, it's your turn?"

"My turn for what?"

"I showed you mine, now you have to show me yours."

Karen laughed, "If I show you mine will you kiss it?"

I said, "If you want me to."

She said, "Okay then." and she pulled her skirt up and started removing her pantyhose. She had trouble getting them off in the car but she finally managed. She was sitting there with her skirt up around her waist still in her panties. Karen hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her panties and pushed them off. The way she was sitting I couldn't see much so I told her to lean against the car door and stretch her legs out toward me. When she did I got my first look a real woman's pussy. I had seen pictures but they didn't do justice to the real thing. I had never in my life thought of kissing a pussy but as soon as I saw Karen's it was the only thing I could think of doing. I leaned down and as my face got close I could smell her. It was the smell of cunt. That is the only way I can think to describe it. It didn't smell bad. The scent was very strong but I liked it. I leaned closer and ran my tongue up her slit. Karen jumped a little but said "Go on, do it." I ran my tongue up and down her slit several more times until her pussy lips opened themselves up to me. There was a clear liquid running slowly down from her vagina into her ass. I licked this with my tongue and loved the taste. Then I pushed my tongue inside her and did the best I could, for a beginner, to bring Karen to orgasm.

It didn't take me log to bring her off even thought I didn't know that was going to happen. As soon as she finished her climax, Karen pulled me up to her face and kissed me then said, "I want you to put your cock inside me. I want it now."

As hard as I tried I could not get into a position where I could get my cock into Karen. We finally had to get into the back seat of the car. Karen lay across the seat with one leg on the back of the driver's seat and the other leg on the rear window deck. I climbed into the back and between Karen's legs. I began rubbing the head of my cock on the opening of Karen's pussy. I was soon able to get the head to penetrate but she was very tight. When I was finally able to start pushing into her I could tell she was very uncomfortable. I asked her if I should stop and she said no. I gave one final push and slid my cock the rest of the way into Karen's tight pussy. As I did this she let out a muffled cry then wrapped her arms around me and held me tight for a couple of minutes. When she relaxed again I began stroking my cock in and out of her. Up until and including the point of my climax Karen didn't make another sound. Until then I hadn't been sure if Karen was a virgin or not but after her obvious pain and the appearance of a little blood on my cock I knew I was the first. Afterward I just held Karen in my arms and comforted her. After about ten minutes she said 'I better go in' and she got dressed and went into the house. I knew that Karen hadn't enjoyed the fucking much because of the pain. I thought because of that it would be a long time before she would let me fuck her again. But... the next afternoon, Karen called me at home and said, "I know now that I love you too. Can we do what we did last night again tonight?"

At this point I looked at Kathy and said, "Well that's the whole story. Did you enjoy it?"

Kathy looked a little flushed. "That's was great. I can't believe how erotic it was to listen to you telling me the story.

I was surprised how horny I got telling my story. "You know that wasn't much of a trade. You tell me only that you were not a virgin when you met Jack and I tell you the detailed story about Karen and my first time."

"So what do you want?"

First I want another drink, then I want you to ask you another more personal question."

"I'll tell you what, you give me a ride home and you can come in for a drink and I will answer your question."

I told Kathy that I had walked to the bar and she said that was okay we could walk home together. Then she excused herself to go to the ladies room while I settled our bar tab. As I walked to the front door of the bar I thought I saw Kathy on the pay phone but when I looked again she was walking toward me.

We walked the seven blocks to our houses in relative silence. When we got to Kathy's house we went into the living room and I sat while she made us some drinks. When she came back into the room she handed me my drink and sat in a chair across from me. When she sat down her skirt rode up her thighs enough that I could clearly see her red panties.

Kathy said, "Okay now Bill, what is your personal question?"

"I want you to tell me about your first time."

"I can't tell you about something that I have never told Jack about."

"Okay then, what color panties are you wearing?"

Kathy look surprised by the question. She stammered a second and said, "I think black."

I said, "Wrong! You are wearing very sexy red panties."

Kathy said, "How do you know... ?" She looked down and saw the condition of her skirt and laughed but didn't try to fix it. "Oh, you've been peeking."

I suddenly couldn't believe what was happening. Here I was in my best friends house, looking up his wife's skirt at her panties and she knows I looking and doesn't care. I was no longer in control of myself. I looked up into Kathy's face and said, "If you show me yours I'll show you mine."

At this point Kathy got out of her chair and walked slowly over to me. She took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom. As we entered the room she turned the bedside light on and had me sit on the edge of the bed. She said something about being so hot and she opened a window. Then she came and stood in front of me and said, "Are you sure you want to see this? Because once you do we won't be able to stop."

"Show me what you've got."

Kathy started swinging her hips back and forth as she pulled her skirt up. Then she slid her sexy red panties off and flipped them to me. I held them up to my face as Kathy continued to swing her hips and unhook her skirt. The panties were warm and had the scent of perfume in them. When she had the skirt unzipped, Kathy turned her back to me and bent over. She was still holding her skirt in place so all I could see were the tops of Kathy's beautiful thighs. Kathy began lifting the back of the skirt until I could just seen the bottom of her buttocks cheeks and a hint of pubic hair between her legs. Then she let the skirt fall back into place and then let it drop to the floor completely exposing her ass with the mound of her pussy peeking out between the lower portion of her buttocks were her shapely legs come together.

Kathy stayed in this position for a minute then she straightened up and turned to face me. "Do you like what you see?"

"I love what I see. Can you bring it closer?"

"How close do you want it?"

"Close enough so that I can taste it."

Kathy put one leg on each side of mine and pushed me back on the bed, then she climbed up on the bed straddling my body until her pussy was right above my face. Then she lowered herself down so the her pussy was just half an inch above my mouth. I lifted my head and began to suck on her lovely pussy, capturing her love juices as they dripped off her vulva. She tasted so great I could have eaten her for hours but she had other plans. Kathy got back off the bed and said, "Okay, now it's your turn. Let me see yours."

As I stood up to drop my pants Kathy removed her blouse and bra revealing her delectable breasts. I reach out to touch them but Kathy stopped me. "First things first." She pushed me back down on the bed and dropped onto her knees in front of me. Kathy took my cock in her right hand and cupped my balls in her left then she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. I remember thinking that Kathy may look demure but she can suck cock like a pro. She had me near climax very soon. When I stopped her she climbed on the bed with me and said, "Now you can play with my breasts."

As I played with her breasts I slipped my free hand between her legs and began working on her clitoris. This had the desired effect. Kathy soon had an orgasm. After her orgasm Kathy said, "I want you to put your cock in me now. My cunt is hot and wet and I want you." Her language surprised me but also excited me.

As I began feeding my cock into Kathy's wet pussy I said, "You've been wanting my cock inside you all evening haven't you?"

She said, "No. I have been wanting your cock inside me for the last three years."

I started stroking very hard and fast at first then slowed to a more comfortable pace for both of us. I continued my slow steady strokes until I felt my climax building then I picked up the pace. Kathy had her second orgasm just before I shot my load of semen deep inside her pussy.

Once my climax ended and my cock was flaccid I pulled out and rolled over on my back. Kathy quickly put her panties on and cuddled with me. She said "I haven't be fucked that well in a long time."

That statement made me feel bad. I said, "What are you going to tell Jack?"

Kathy said, "I am not going to tell Jack anything. This will be our little secret."

"What if he finds out?"

"The only way Jack will find out about this is if I tell him. I still love Jack so do you think I am going to risk my marriage by telling him about tonight?"

I kissed Kathy and got dressed. Kathy was still wearing only her panties as she walked me to the door. We kissed again at the door and she gave my cock a squeeze and said, "I hope I can get this inside me again real soon. By the way Jack will still be out of town tomorrow night." Kathy gave me a naughty wink and said, "Call me tomorrow if you are interested in getting together."

I agreed to call, kissed Kathy one last time and left.

As I walked back to my house I had mixed feelings. I was feeling very sexually fulfilled and looking forward to another encounter with Kathy but I was also feeling guilty about fucking my best friends wife. When I got to my house I realized that today had been trash day and my trash can was still out by the curb so I picked up the can and took around to the back yard. After I set the trash can in place I looked over at the back of Kathy's house. With the light on in her bedroom and the window open I could see right into the room. I thought to myself that it was a good thing that I am the only neighbor with that view. I was just about to turn and go into the house when I saw Kathy standing in the bedroom still only wearing those red panties. I watched her for a minute when I saw someone else enter the room. I suddenly got scared. Was it Jack. Had he come home unexpectedly or was someone else there either invited or uninvited.

I decide that I had to know what was going on so I quietly moved through my yard into Jack and Kathy's yard. When I got to the house the bedroom window was above my head so that I could not see in but there was a step ladder leaning against the house just below the window so I climbed up. From the top of the ladder I could see the whole room. Jack was in the room with Kathy and he was hugging her. They weren't talking at the moment. Finally Jack let go of Kathy, stepped back and looked at her and said, "You really look hot. I don't think I have ever been more attracted to you than I am at this moment." I wondered how he was going to react when he sticks his cock in Kathy only to find that I had already been there. My stomach was churning and the palms of my hands were sweating as I watched Jack reach out and put his hand over Kathy's pussy and press. He had to feel how wet she was, he had to know something was wrong. The funny thing was that Kathy didn't seem at all worried. Jack walked around behind Kathy and put his arms around her. He had one hand on her breasts and the other on her panties pressing against her pussy again. When Jack and Kathy started talking again I had to strain to hear them but I caught every word. Jack said, "So did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

Kathy responded, "Had a great time."

Jack again, "I really didn't think that you could get him. I guess I lost the bet."

Kathy said, "You sure did and now it is time to pay off." then she sat down on the bed.

Jack walked over to Kathy and said, "I always pay my gambling debts." Jack reached down and pulled Kathy's panties off then he lifted her legs in the air and spread the apart. With Kathy completely open to him Jack moved straight down and began eating Kathy's pussy. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Jack was eating Kathy's cum filled pussy. As he was tonguing her Kathy started talking. "How does it taste. You know Bill hadn't been laid in over seven months so he left a very big load in me.

Jack mumbled "Yea, I noticed."

Kathy continued, "You know three years ago when you got me to admit that I might be interested in fucking Bill I had no idea I would enjoy it as much as I did. For a while I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get him horny enough to fuck his best friend's wife but once I got him talking about sex I knew I had him hooked. Did you enjoy the show?"

Jack lifted his head and said, "I loved the show. Watching my two favorite people in the world having sex was the biggest sexual turn on of my life."

"Do you want me to put on another show for you tomorrow night?"

"You know I do."

"Are you going to clean me up afterward like you are doing now?"

"Absolutely."

Kathy pulled Jack up to her face and they kissed. Then Kathy asked, "Do you think we should tell Bill that you don't mind if he has sex with me?"

"Maybe we can tell him sometime but I think it might scare him off and I don't want to lose him as a friend. We'll just have to play that by ear." Jack got up and stripped off his clothes and Kathy began sucking him off. As I watched I didn't know how to feel about what had happened. I had been used by Kathy and Jack for there own sexual fun. But I hadn't been hurt by it. I enjoyed the sex and still wanted to fuck Kathy again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.