Four Condoms - Cover

Four Condoms

by Vinnie Tesla

Copyright© 2002 by Vinnie Tesla

Erotica Sex Story: Vinnie and Nadia's housemate will be back in an hour. As they clean the apartment, they remember the weekend they just had.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

"Uh-huh," I said into the phone, "yeah."

"No, no. Of course not!" I said.

"Great. I'll see you then." I hung up.

"Who was that," Nadia wanted to know.

"Kiss me," I said, in lieu of an answer. Nadia smiled and sat across my lap, brought her hands to my face, and kissed me very thoroughly, her mouth soft and eager.

"Who was-" she began. I rolled her off me, knelt beside the sofa, an lifted one of her legs. Her bathrobe parted, exposing the matted hair and swollen lips of her sex. I bent down and kissed it, tasting Astroglide, excitement, and latex.

"Vinnie!" she protested, "I- Oh- Oh..." Her fingers slid into my hair and her hips shuddered as my tongue drummed against her clit.

I hopped back onto the sofa and wrapped my arms around her. After a moment, Nadia relaxed into my grasp, and we lay there quietly for a moment.

"That was Mark," I said, "He'll be home in about an hour"

Nadia jerked upright. "What!"

"Apparently he's bailing on the LARP 'cause of the weather."

She sprang to her feet and looked around. "Shit! We have a lot of cleaning to do."

"Do we?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, do we really want to try to keep this from Mark?"

Nadia took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts. "Until I have some idea what 'this' is, you bet. And even if I wanted to tell him immediately, condom wrappers on the living room floor isn't a very nice way to do it. You know he's been kind of depressed since the breakup anyway."

I nodded. She was right. "Sure you don't want to move into my room today?" I asked teasingly. "This is a two-bedroom apartment."

Nadia threw a pillow at me, hard enough to hurt a little. "I've seen the way you keep your room, Vinnie. You couldn't pay me to live there." She smiled brightly. "I could move some boxes in, though. They're all packed and ready!"

I looked around at the precarious stacks lining two of the room's walls. "So they are, so they are. So when are you gonna unpack, anyway? You moved out of Mark's room, what, two months ago?"

Nadia winced a little. "The dissertation's kept me a little busy if you haven't noticed. I was gonna try to get this stuff under control this weekend," she said mock- accusingly, "but something kept coming up.

Now it was my turn to wince. "Should I apologize?"

She sighed. "Also, I keep hoping we'll come up with a better idea than me sleeping in the front room. As a wise man once said, 'this is a two-bedroom apartment.'"

I sat down and hugged her. "Thanks," she said softly, muffled against my chest.

She stood up and straightened her bathrobe. "Help me strip the bed?"

In a moment, pillows and blankets were scattered on the floor and her sheets were in the laundry hamper. Forty seconds and a barked shin later, the bed frame was folded into a sofa and pressed against the wall.

Nadia stacked the dishes on the coffee table and headed for the kitchen with them. I looked around the room appraisingly. My clothes would have to be thrown into my room, Nadia's dish run had missed a couple coffee cups on the floor. And then there were the aforementioned condom wrappers.

"How many wrappers should there be?" I called in the direction of the kitchen, while peering into her wastepaper bin.

"I haven't liked any since Q-Tip quit Tribe Called Quest," she shouted back. "You can shoot 'em all as far as I care."

"A 'License to Ill' indeed. How many condom wrappers? How many jimmy hatboxes? How much wallet ballast? Nadia reappeared in the living room, which now vaguely resembled a living room, albeit one crossed with a very small and crowded book warehouse.

"Well, there was this morning," she said.

"Oh yeah-breakfast in bed. Very tasty, but it's a little disorienting waking up with your thighs around my head. I was like, "wherever I am, it's dark and fuzzy in here.'"

"You bum!" she said. "I'd been sucking your cock for five minutes without you stirring! That's why I had to get more direct."

"That wasn't a dream?"

"How do you think you ended up with a damp mint-flavored condom on?"

"Oh yeah. That's so sweet! Thank you."

"Too bad you slept through it."

"I enjoyed it anyway-it was a beautiful dream-couldn't you feel how hard you made me?"

"I don't know how much credit I get for that-when I woke up you were curled against my ass, already rigid. It felt so nice and hot-that's why I couldn't resist going down on you.

"You'll notice I stayed hard afterwards too, though."

"Yeah, 'cause you're a perv. You just like having a chick mash her sticky cunt up against your face, Vinnie. And God bless your little heart for it, too."

"Oh She has. She did this morning when you straddled my hips and sank onto me."

"I was a little raw, but I was dying to feel you inside me again, and you still weren't moving much."

"Well, I'm not really a morning person."

"Not from the waist up, anyway.

"Hey, I woke up eventually."

"I'll say. If it wasn't for your moans, I'd have thought you were falling asleep again. Then you suddenly pulled me down and wrapped your arm around me, practically squeezed the air out of my lungs. Then you bent your knees and started slamming your cock into me. God, that was intense. "

"You were pretty loud."

"I got louder."

"You sure did. When I was squeezing your ass, you were yelling, but then when I pressed my fingers against your perineum, you were shrieking into my ear."

"Sorry!"

"No, no! It was hot! By then I was pounding at you as hard as I could. I don't think I was being too quiet myself there."

"Then when your other hand grabbed my shoulder and jammed me down onto you, that took me over the top."

" I could feel you shudder and twitch on top of me. It wasn't long after that that I came myself. "

At some point, we'd ended up on the couch again, nuzzling at each other as we spoke. One of her hands was holding my swollen prick, the skin cool against mine. My hands were inside her bathrobe, stroking the undersides of her breasts.

"Do we have time for this?" Nadia suddenly asked.

"I don't think so," I admitted, reluctantly withdrawing my hands. I picked up the coffee cups and carried them into the kitchen. Nadia followed me. "That's one," she said brandishing a ripped foil packet. She took an empty milk carton out of the trash, put the wrapper inside, and threw the carton back in.

"Then there was last night," I said, putting the cups in the washing machine.

"You mean the... anal?" she asked, still a little uncomfortable with saying it."

"No, late last night. After we'd slept a couple hours.

"That was real?"

I laughed. "Yup, that one too."

"What happened? I can barely remember."

"Well, by the time I was conscious, we were already rolling together and you were grinding your pussy against my leg, moaning in my ear. "

"I kind of remember that," Nadia admitted. "I didn't really know who I was or who you were or anything. I just knew there was this yummy, wiry, turned-on male body rubbing against me. "

"Right around the time I woke up, you got my hand up to your face, and you sucked two of my fingers into your mouth."

"Oh," she nodded, "you liked that. I remember."

"It went right to my brain. I almost felt like I could come just from that."

"Your 'brain,' huh? Then we had sex, right?"

"Yeah... it wasn't easy finding the condoms and lube in the dark, but it felt like it was against the rules to turn on the light somehow."

"Afraid if you saw my wings I'd have to go back and live with the gods?"

"Or something. There's not much to say about the actual fucking-neither of us had functional forebrains at that point. I got between your legs, pulled the blankets up over my shoulders, and started pounding away."

"in the dark, under the covers, missionary position. How bourgeois."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.