Two for the Money - Cover

Two for the Money

Copyright© 2002 by frog

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Emily and Kathy, two naive college coeds in dire need of cash, become involved in a modeling agency with unusual and demanding clients. Moves slowly at first. Lots of character development and build up, not a quick stroke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

"You are too... you are too? You're naked with a gorgeous hunk, he says you are very beautiful, and all you can say is fucking you are too?" Kathy threw up her hands in mock disgust.

"I swear it was soooo weird posing with a naked guy," recounted Emily.

"Was he hung?" asked Kathy.

"Oh, gross, Kathy! I don't even know what hung is," countered Emily.

"Was his dick big? I know you looked; you need not lie. So tell me, was it long? Was it thick?" laughed Kathy.

"You are so mean sometimes!" whined Emily, "but... YES! It was amazing! I saw it twitch! I felt it between my legs! It was big as a mule's!"

Both girls fell to the floor laughing. They laughed until tears streamed.


The phone rang very early on Saturday morning. Emily nearly knocked her bedside lamp off the end table trying to find the receiver.

"Emily, this is Donald Sloan. I hear that you have been working behind my fucking back! I don't like that one little bit, Emily. As a matter of fact, that really pisses me off! That's like taking money directly out of my fucking pocket. Do you understand me? "

Emily sat bolt upright in bed trying desperately to find her voice.

"I got you that artist modeling job and, for my trouble, you fuck me over," Donald continued. "That make me fucking mad as hell. Don't ever fucking do that again! Do you understand what I am fucking saying, Emily? This is NOT some college sorority bull shit. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir... it was Andrea's idea. I didn't know... I mean... I did know, but... it won't happen again, Mr. Sloan, I promise." Emily felt the fear rising in her.

Sloan's voice suddenly changed, but the anger obviously remained just beneath the surface. "I have another gig for you and Kathy. In light of what you two did to me, I expect your full cooperation. And, I mean FULL cooperation. My client enjoys photography. Both of you will be at 5 Elm Drive at 6:00 p.m. sharp... tonight. Correct?"

"Yes, sir," Emily choked.

"Good!" The phone went dead in Emily's trembling hand.


Precisely at 6:00 p.m. Emily and Kathy walked from their car up the long walkway leading to a towering Tudor-styled mansion. The license plate on the gleaming Jaguar in the driveway read, "OJames3."

"I guess OJames1 and OJames2 are in the shop," said Kathy.

"Transmission problems, I bet," giggled Emily. "Sloan's referral slip says the client's name is Ogden James, hence the license plate."

"You sly detective," Kathy said sarcastically.

A taxi screeched to a halt behind them and stopped in front of the walk. A tall young man emerged. Emily's eyes widened. So did the young man's.

"You... ah... its you... Emily, right?" Jack exclaimed showing his bright white teeth. "Are you doing this Sloan Agency gig too?" Emily again was struck by his amazingly good looks.

"Yes," smiled Emily trying to appear calm and nonchalant. Her heart rate jumped in Jack's presence. The little twinkle in his eye, the deep dimples when he smiled, and his broad shoulders made Emily feel unsteady on her feet all of a sudden.

"Me too. I'm afraid I didn't have much choice though," admitted Jack. "That day we modeled for Andrea... well, I didn't inform Sloan. Boy, was he pissed."

"You too?" whispered Emily. "I mean, me too... ah... I mean I did the same thing!"

"Really?" replied Jack. "Well, Sloan insisted that I be here like it was pay back time, but this place doesn't look like punishment to me, especially with you being here." Jack's face burst into a broad smile. Little dimples reappeared in each cheek.

"Ahem," Kathy cleared her throat.

"Oh, this is my roomie, Kathy. She's modeling too. Kathy, this is Jack."

Kathy took Jack's outstretched hand.

"Emily has told me all about you," she said quietly. Emily could tell by the look in her roommate's eye that Jack was making a most positive impression on Kathy too.

"Oh, yeah," said Jack. "That artist job we did was pretty weird... I mean being naked and all..." His sentence seemed to go nowhere in particular.

"So I heard," said Kathy still holding Jack's warm hand. She thought, "I would not mind seeing you naked right here and now." Jack's hand felt so strong, yet tender to her.

A motorcycle barreled around the corner and roared up the tree-lined drive. A large man dressed all in black leather pulled the bike back on its kickstand and threw his leg over the seat. All eyes turned toward him as he removed his helmet.

"Hi, I'm Jerome... with the Sloan agency."

Jerome was a tall, muscular black man whose skin seemed to glow in the afternoon light. His head was shaved and perfectly shaped; his amazingly broad shoulders tapered down to a tiny waist; and his eyes danced above a broad, toothy smile.

"Us too," squeaked Kathy. "We are Sloan models too." Kathy had lost all interest in Jack at least for the moment. "I have died and gone to heaven," Kathy thought to herself. She stifled a giggle.

A chill went through Emily when she saw Jerome. Reality began to set in.

"What if this is another naked job," Emily thought. A sinking feeling came in the depths of her stomach. She glanced quickly at Jerome's crotch. A very large, leather encased bulge captured her attention. She quickly looked away before being caught. "If we have to get naked with him... oh god, I will simply die." Emily drove the thought from her mind.

Without warning the giant doors of the Ogden James mansion swung open.

"Good evening. I'm Gregory. Mr. James is expecting you."

Emily's eyes went up and up until they reached the face of a massive black man with a wide smile that revealed a bright gold tooth. A large, dark scar extended from his forehead down his check to his neck. Gregory's heavy accented, British sounding dialect made him seem cheerful, but clearly he was not. Instead, he definitely was not someone whom one wanted to anger in any way.

"Mr. James has some of his friends here. He asks that you not interact with his guests unless asked. No offense intended, but you are decorations or, perhaps, I should say, entertainers. Mr. James likes having beautiful young people around when friends come to visit."

"No problem," beamed Kathy. "I'll decorate a beautiful place like this any old time!"

"Just do as you are told and Mr. James will be happy. And, if Mr. James is happy, then Mr. Sloan will be happy."

There was an ominous tone in Gregory's voice.


Three men and two women stood across the massive living room at a bar over which hung a giant mirror. One of the men crossed the room to greet the four wide-eyed "decorations."

"Ah, here are our models, ladies and gentlemen... oooo and aren't they lovely? My my, Donald Sloan has outdone himself with this group. Hello, I'm Ogden James, thanks ever so much for coming. Ok, everyone... join me in the studio and let the fun begin."

With that Ogden James swept from the room with the two laughing older couples in hot pursuit.

"This way, please," said Gregory motioning for Emily, Kathy, Jack and Jerome to follow.

"I don't feel good about this," whispered Emily.

"Oh, lighten up," hissed Kathy. "Have you ever seen two more gorgeous hunks in your life? The answer is no. So, enjoy the moment, for crying out loud."


Ogden James' studio looked just like any professional photographer's studio. A couple of large format cameras on tripods stood in the middle of the room. Drapes, backdrops, assorted lights, and other equipment littered the rest of the space.

"Ok, who wants to be first. Elizabeth? They are all yours. Pose them any way you want... and I do mean any way! I'll be shooting! Come on, Elizabeth, get us started right."

Ogden James busied himself with the camera while a middle-aged, obviously very rich woman in the group strolled over to Jerome. Diamonds almost dripped from her fingers. She wore the perfect wealthy woman's hairstyle and an obviously expensive, slinky long dress.

"You look delicious," Elizabeth whispered taking Jerome's hand, while never removing her eyes from his. She pulled Jerome to the center of a brightly lit, carpet-covered platform in front of Ogden's camera. "Be a dear and take off that jacket and shirt."

Without questioning, Jerome pulled off his black leather jacket, tossed it to the side, and pulled his tee shirt over his shiny head. His great lanky muscles rippled as he did so. His hairless chest gleamed under the bright lights.

Elizabeth traced one finger around the muscles on Jerome's chest and then to one of his almost purple nipples. Jerome smiled and reached for her hand, but suddenly she put her hand against his sternum and shoved him back against the platform. Jerome sat back heavily, catching himself with one powerful arm. Elizabeth winked, kissed her fingers, and pressed them to Jerome's full lips.

"Yummy, yummy... your turn, Harrison," shouted Ogden James.

An older man with silver hair, but a virile, younger looking face stood, took Kathy's hand, and led her to the platform.

"Sit there and lean back against that beautiful young man with whom my wife seems so enamored," he ordered. Kathy sat with Jerome behind her. "Now raise this leg. No, higher and let your skirt rise up!"

Kathy's eyebrows involuntarily rose. She laughed awkwardly. "But, Mr. Harrison, that would not be very lady-like, would it? People might see up my skirt."

Harrison's face contorted in disappointment. "Oggie!" he whined looking over his shoulder at Ogden James.

Suddenly, Gregory cleared his throat loudly and glared at Kathy.

"Oh, just pose her, Harry!" shouted James still fiddling with the cameras and lights. "She's a model, for Christ's sake!"

Kathy's face turned bright red and her stomach took a sudden nosedive. Abruptly, things began to dawn on her. She now knew that this was no friendly, ordinary photo shoot. Harrison pulled her knee up and the hem of her skirt slid gently along her tanned thigh toward her crotch.

"There," he said backing away and looking directly between Kathy's legs. Kathy's black panties were clearly visible to everyone in the room. Kathy's face turned bright red.

Emily grabbed Jack's arm, clutched him forcefully, and whispered through tight lips. "What the fuck is going on here?" she mouthed.

"I haven't a clue," was Jack's only reply before he was led away by the other women--this one much older and with clear signs of repeated facelifts.

As they moved across the room, the older woman smiled, then brazenly unbuckled Jack's belt and unzipped his pants. A look of shock and terror came over Jack's face. The look on the woman's face was one of lust. She maneuvered Jack down beside Kathy and spread the top of his pants apart. One thing was very obvious. Jack was not wearing any underwear! Dark pubic hair peeked over the top of his open fly.

"Ah, looks like the latest Calvin Klein ad," noted Ogden.

"I love those," answered the older woman, "... those ads with the beautiful young boys with tight asses and pants almost falling off!" With that, she laughed obscenely.

The other man approached Emily. He was about her father's age with the look of an accountant.

"Let's unbutton a few of those buttons, my dear," he said quietly.

"I am fucking out of here," Emily said with a look that clearly suggested that she was considering ripping the man's heart out. Emily bolted for the door.

Gasps erupted from the small crowd. Gregory moved menacingly in front of the door.

"Wait," shouted Ogden. "Just a little misunderstanding, I'm sure. Gregory will take care of it. Please, Gregory?"

Without warning Gregory seemed to transport Emily by the elbow across the room to the others.

He whispered, "I am sure that all of you were aware that this was a nude modeling engagement! Sloan should have taken care of that. He did, didn't he?" Gregory didn't stop for a response.

The pain in Emily's arm drew her attention, but she could not free herself from Gregory's firm grasp. Fear griped her even harder than did his hand. "But, just to be fair," he continued, "I am sure that Mr. James will reward you with $1,000 each in addition to your fee, IF you cooperate and allow his guests to enjoy his little party. So what's it going to be?"

"Hey, nude modeling has become a specialty of mine... especially for 1,000 bucks," said Jack with hands raised.

"Ladies?" questioned Gregory. The silence that followed seemed to last for hours.

"We... ah... just didn't understand the... ah... demands of the job... ah... sir," Kathy finally answered. "Now we... uh... now we do. Right, Em?"

"Right," Emily whispered. Tears welled up in Emily's eyes. Fear, anger, and rage all shot through her body at once.

Gregory turned away.

"A thousand bucks each! Wow!" Jack 's smile seemed to extend across the breadth of his handsome face.

"Rich white people are fucking weird... And that's all I've got to say about that!" muttered Jerome to no one in particular. "But for a thousand, they have my complete and undivided attention."

Gregory whispered something to Ogden James.

"Good, good, good," gushed James hustling back to his camera. "Now Arnold had just asked you to unbuttoned a few buttons, I believe, young lady?"

Emily moved into place beside Jack and reluctantly started to unbutton her blouse. Her face burned and her lips seemed to be permanently in a pout. She glanced down as she undid the last button. Her white bra was visible to all.

"That's all better, now smile." Lights began to flash all about the four young people.

"The money, Emily, remember the money," thought Emily as she fought back her tears.

"Beautiful, now let's not waste any more time. Why don't you take off the rest of those clothes? Wait, I have a better idea, let's let the girl's take off the boy's clothes," laughed Ogden. Cheers and whistles erupted from the couples standing behind him. "Chop, chop, girls, time's a' wasting."

Emily's eyes widened and she look up at Jack.

"Hey, its ok," whispered Jack to Emily. "Old hat for us experienced models, right." Jack laughed. Emily simply peered into Jack's eyes trying to make some sense of all this.

"I want to help undress him," Elizabeth's voice shattered the awkward tension. Jack and Emily were relieved to see Elizabeth pointing at Jerome.

Kathy backed away and Elizabeth drunkenly made her way across the room followed by the cheers of her friends. She sat on the platform in front of Jerome and began to fumble with his belt.

"These leather pants are a bitch to get off," shouted Elizabeth. With that she dragged Jerome pants to his knees. Tiny, shiny black silk bikini briefs scarcely covered his crotch. His cock caused a huge bulge in front. Jerome made a slow pirouette as gracefully as possible with pants confining his ankles. Elizabeth allowed her hand to trail across Jerome muscular ass.

"His cock, his cock, let's see his cock," the older woman began to chant.

Emily and Kathy involuntarily huddled back each trying to hide behind the other. Neither could believe the scene unfolding in front of them. The woman leaned over to help Jerome remove his pants. When she tossed his pants aside and sat back up, Jerome smiled and reached out to fondle one of the woman's ample breasts.

"Hey," shouted Harrison. "That's my wife!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.