Two for the Money - Cover

Two for the Money

Copyright© 2002 by frog

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Emily and Kathy, two naive college coeds in dire need of cash, become involved in a modeling agency with unusual and demanding clients. Moves slowly at first. Lots of character development and build up, not a quick stroke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

When Emily arrived the next day, not much had changed in the artist's studio. Andrea whistled merrily as she prepared her supplies for the session. Emily helped herself to some coffee. The rich dark liquid gave Emily a feeling of warmth and well being. She had hardly slept at all during the night. The burning sensation in her pussy and the recurring thoughts of having men walk in as she posed nude had kept her awake. Finally she had masturbated herself to sleep.

Emily went behind the screen and changed into her robe. She emerged a moment later to find that a young man had entered the studio.

"Not again," thought Emily. Is this Grand Central Station or something? At least, I have clothes on this time!"

Emily took a second look at the young man. He was brutally handsome-dark eyes, dark wavy hair, broad shoulders, and an unusually muscular physique. "And, a very nice, tight ass," noted Emily silently.

"Emily, this is Jack," said Andrea. "He will be modeling along with you today."

Emily's jaw dropped. Chills coursed through her and funny little yellow lights seemed to explode behind her eyelids. She felt light-headed.

"But... ah... I... we," Emily blubbered trying desperately to put a complete sentence together.

"That's not a problem for you, is it?" said Andrea. "I mean I guess I could find someone else, but at the last minute... well, I just hope this isn't a problem? Emily?"

"No ma'am," Emily whispered.

On second thought, Emily started to protest, but Andrea already had turned her attention to other things and Jack had begun to disrobe behind the screen. Emily's robe began to feel incredibly thin and cold against her naked body. She sat wondering whether it would be more embarrassing to tell Andrea "no" or simply run away. Wave after wave of heat, then cold seemed to sweep over her.

Jack strolled out from behind the screen wearing a robe just like Emily's and a sheepish grin. The robe barely fit his muscular shoulders. He took his place by Emily and smiled at her. His deep blue eyes twinkled when he did so. Emily blushed. She found herself trying to steal glances at this extraordinarily good-looking creature beside her without him noticing.

"I'll bet you do this a lot," Jack finally said. "Well, you will have to be patient with me. I haven't done this very much. To be perfectly honest, I haven't done this at all and I feel pretty weird. But, I need the work, so here I am."

A breath of fresh air seemed to blow through Emily. "It's not that difficult," she said attempting to sound like the voice of experience. "You'll do fine." Emily nearly choked on the irony of her words.

"Let's start with both of you standing. Jack, take one of Emily's hands and clutch it to your chest... that's fine... make a line backward with one leg... good. Emily, turn and face front... yes... and curve the body with your hip toward Jack. That's it." Again, Andrea moved about changing hand positions and arm placements while muttering about lines and shapes.

"Ok, that will be the pose. Remember it. You two are gorgeous! Lose the robes and let's begin." Andrea turned and began to putter with brushes and rags.

"The moment of truth has arrived," thought Emily. "I can't believe I am about to get naked with a boy I don't even know."

Her heart started to pound. She stood with trembling hands grasping the ends of the strip of cloth that formed her belt. She felt Jack remove his robe and toss it aside. She was afraid to look in his direction. Without warning, Jack stretched his long arms upward and he twisted from side to side in an effort to stretch out his muscles and relax. This attracted Emily's full attention. She glanced over in time to see his rippling muscles. Emily's eyes were drawn first to his broad torso. His chest was almost hairless. His nipples seemed perched on the ends of his clearly defined pectoralis muscles. He was beautiful.

Jack rubbed his eyes for a moment giving Emily a chance to examine him further. She lowered her eyes to his crotch. Jack's flaccid member protruded slightly from a base of downy, dark hair. It looked so beautifully innocent hanging there. Emily suddenly realized that Jack had caught her looking at him. She quickly turned away and blushed profusely.

"The robe, Emily?" said Andrea impatiently.

"Ah... yes," squeaked Emily. Keeping her eyes lowered, she pulled the tie at her waist and allowed the robe to fall from her shoulders. "I can't believe this is happening," she thought. "My mother would kill me if she knew about this. Think of the money... the money, Emily, the money."

Emily felt Jack's eyes on her. She was shocked when he took her hand and started to pull her toward him. Then she remembered the pose. She felt the heat of Jack's body as he moved closer to her. She smelled his maleness. Her nipples grew rock hard and her knees felt like they would give way any moment.

Jack broke the silence. "Andrea said you are a university student, so what's your major?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.