Two for the Money
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by frog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Emily and Kathy, two naive college coeds in dire need of cash, become involved in a modeling agency with unusual and demanding clients. Moves slowly at first. Lots of character development and build up, not a quick stroke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

11 Forest Circle turned out to be a private home in the richest part of town. Emily and Kathy found Andrea Sibley-Fox in her studio behind the main house. The studio was filled with canvases, paints, easels, and all the other accoutrements of an artist. The acrid smell of oil paint hung over everything.

"Did Mr. Sloan explain that you would be working in the nude today?" questioned Andrea with a warm smile. Emily and Kathy nodded sheepishly. Clearly both girls were very anxious. "Good. You can change behind that screen. There are some robes there. Coffee?" Andrea's sincerity and charm put both girls at ease.

Moments later, Emily and Kathy emerged from behind the screen wearing matching robes.

"Sloan says that neither of you have much experience modeling. Correct?" queried Andrea. Again both girls nodded affirmatively. "Not to worry. Both of you are gorgeous. Just do as I say. You'll be fine."

Under bright lights at one end of the studio, Andrea had prepared a set of platforms draped with luxurious purple cloth.

"Sit there," she said. "You first Emily."

Emily reclined on the platform awkwardly. "Now, Kathy face her as if you were her... confidant... or... ah... lover... that's it." Kathy moved close to Emily and tried to assume an artistic pose.

"Now let's get rid of those robes," said Andrea matter-of-factly. She stood behind Emily first and gave a gentle tug on her sleeve. Emily blushed as the soft silk robe slid from her body. She tried her best to appear unaffected, but had little success. Emily blushed from head to toe. Kathy handed her robe to Andrea and moved back in place, this time a bit farther away from Emily. Both girls stood with eyes lowered.

"No, no... move to her as if you were about to kiss her... that's it," shouted Andrea. She busied herself moving an arm here and a leg there until she got the desired look.

Emily was extremely self-conscious. Her small brown nipples were erect and her auburn bush glowed under the bright lights. Andrea had positioned her with legs slightly apart. Emily was sure that her most intimate parts, parts that even she rarely observed, were visible to Andrea, an almost total stranger.

"The money, Em," Emily said to herself, "think of the money."

Both Emily and Kathy were very aware of their closeness to each other. They were best friends and long time roommates who had seen each other without clothes many times. Somehow this pose, however, brought them into much more intimate contact than they had experienced before. Goose bumps popped out on both.

"Beautiful... you are both so beautiful... gorgeous. Kathy, bring your face closer to Emily's. Yes, yes. That's... oh that's wonderful... beautiful... very sexy. Now relax as best you can. Lovely." Andrea appeared to attack her canvas furiously.

Suddenly a middle-aged man burst through the studio door.

"I'm off to work, sweetheart," he shouted rushing over to Andrea. Emily and Kathy recoiled in horror, each vainly trying to cover breasts with one arm and bush with the other. Emily grabbed the purple drape and pulled it against her. Kathy fell to a crouching position.

"NO! Don't move!" ordered Andrea. "Please! Get back where I placed you! Please! Now!" Slowly, reluctantly the two girls reassumed their poses both hoping that Mr. Fox would avert his eyes.

He did not. Instead, he stood, briefcase in hand, and drank in the moment. Emily closed her eyes in disgrace as she felt his gaze work its way down her body until it reached her bright auburn bush. The room seemed to have changed into a sauna.

"Lovely," said Mr. Fox. "Quite exquisite young beauties. Capture them well, my love." And off he went with a wave.

Both Kathy and Emily breathed audible sighs of relief. Emily started to complain to Andrea about the lack of privacy, but obviously Andrea thought nothing of having her husband view their nakedness.

"That was pretty fucking weird," whispered Kathy.

"Welcome to the world of professional modeling," replied Emily. "I feel like I just lost my virginity."

"He certainly got an eye full," sighed Kathy. Both girls slowly relaxed back into their poses.

After a long while, Kathy and Emily both began to realize why modeling is not easy. Muscles began to protest and the fatigue of remaining motionless began to set in. Both girls longed for a break.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.