Father's Sin
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by SilentAllTheseYears

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lisa Sampson's summer home from college takes a turn for worse when her lust-filled dad begins to notice his daughter has grown up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

By the time they reached home, it was nighttime. Driving the car into the garage, Joe glanced over at Lisa. She lay slumped to the side, her head against the passenger window. She had slept through the whole ride from the hospital.

He recalled what had happen at the hospital. The doctor in the emergency room had been an elderly female in her sixties. Joe's face flushed heatedly as recalled the embarrassing incident when the doctor, after examining Lisa's wound, had remarked about the unusually small quantity of venom found there. Face red, Joe had muttered to her that he had attempted to suck out most of the venom from her wound before taking her to the hospital. Although she had not made any remark, Joe did remember her glancing curiously from Lisa back to him. "She probably thought I had a hell of a good time molesting my daughter," Joe thought. He had even felt Lisa's eyes on him, though he dared not meet them. "Christ, what must she be thinking?" he had wondered. Aside from that one look, however, the doctor had made no further comment. After cleansing the wound, she had producing a bottle of pills. She instructed Lisa to take three every day for the next two weeks, also cautioning her to refrain from any strenuous activity and warning her that it would be normal to experience weakness and drowsiness resulting from the medication.

Looking now at the inert figure of his daughter of his slumbering daughter, Joe attempted to wake her up. Gently nudging her on the shoulder, he murmured. "Lisa, dear, we're home." When she didn't respond, Joe got out of the car, and came around to her side. Opening the door, he carefully slid his arms under her, one behind the slender frame of her back, the other under her thighs. As gently as he could, he lifted her up and out of the car, through the opened garage door, and up the stairs to her bedroom.

In her bedroom, he laid Lisa gently down onto her bed. She was still dressed in her tight clinging pants. He debated whether to just leave her in them or help her remove them.

"As it is, she's gonna hurt all over her body tomorrow, might as well try to make her feel some comfort", he thought. Sliding her zipper down, he tugged at waistband of her pants, carefully wriggling it off her. She moaned softly as he labored, but didn't wake. Task accomplished he gaze down at her long slender legs, which were slightly parted. Along the inside of her right thigh, he saw that the wound's swelling had gone down significantly, and only his hickey mark was visible. He swallowed, as his eyes traveled up from her injury towards the junction of her thighs. He could make out the bulge of her pussy flesh, confined under the tight silk of her white panties. His eyes seemed stuck on that spot, his thoughts full of turmoil. His gaze rose, and he looked longingly at her lush figure, the rhythmic movements of her breasts through her t-shirt, as she breathed easily in her slumber. He was suddenly struck with the realization of how sexy and beautiful his daughter was. Ever since she had come home, she'd somehow occupied Joe's every thought. Looking at her peaceful face now, Joe knew guiltily that he could never regard the girl before him as just a daughter anymore. Although he loved her just as much as he had before, something new had intruded into his feelings about her-something sexually carnal and entirely un-fatherly. Even now, just looking at her, it was only Joe's fear that kept him from reaching forward between her legs, tearing her panties to shreds, and climbing up onto the bed and getting himself in between her thighs.

"Stop it!" he shouted to himself, knowing he was close to losing control. Already he could feel his heart racing, blood pumping rapidly through his system. Shaking off his unfatherly thoughts, he tugged quickly at her blanket, covering it across her tempting flesh, and putting a halt to his mounting dementia. Rising quickly to his feet, he turned away from the bed, turning off the light and exiting his daughter's bedroom.

When she awoke the next day, Lisa's body felt it'd been run over by a train. She ached all over. Groaning, she attempted to sit up on her bed. Her body ached all over as she strained to accomplish this simple task, and she felt the dull throb of pain in the area of her thighs where she'd been bitten. She pulled aside the blankets to examine her wound.

She noted with great relief that it was no longer as swollen as yesterday, and the purple discoloration had left. Looking closely, all she saw now were two breaks in the skin, which were almost invisible, and a deep red area surrounding them. A hickey. Red flushed her face as she remembered her father mentioning to the doctor about sucking the venom from her wound. The image of her daddy lying with his head between her legs, sucking at a spot so close to her vagina, suffused Lisa with heated embarrassment. She was suddenly aware that she was in her bed in her panties, her dirty pants lying in a puddle on the rug not far from her bed. Daddy. He must have helped her out of her pants last night. She couldn't remember anything that happened after leaving the hospital. She must have fallen asleep on the ride home. The image of her father, in her bedroom, tugging off her pants, left her uncomfortable. It reminded her too much of the incident two days back, with them wrestling, and suddenly finding herself flat on her back on the floor, with her father right up between her thighs, grinding his crotch against hers.

"God, me and my morbid imagination. He just didn't want you to sleep uncomfortable. Besides, he promised it'd never happen again, and you know you can trust him!" she scolded herself. Groaning weakly, she forced herself up. She felt damp and musky all over. She desperately needed a shower. Tiredly, she crawled out of the bed, stumbling feebly into the bathroom. Adjusting the knobs until the water jetting out of the showerhead was fairly hot, Lisa stepped back from the shower stall. Ignoring the aches all over her body, she sluggishly shrugged herself out of her clothing. Stepping back inside the stall, she sighed with pleasure and relief as the hot jets of water shot all over her face and body, sending immediate relief to her muscles. In seconds, steam filled up the shower stall. "God, I didn't know I was so tired," Lisa thought dreamily as she lost herself to the wonderful mesmerizing contact of the hot water shooting against her. Tiredly, she leaned against the wall of the shower stall. Within seconds, she had fallen asleep, her body slumping toward the ground.

When Joe got up from bed, he heard the sound of the shower. "Must be getting that much needed bath," Joe thought, smiling to himself. Proceeding downstairs, he began to prepare breakfast. Fifteen minutes later, after he had finished making French toast and some scrambled eggs, he called out for Lisa to come down. "She's probably gone back to sleep again," he thought. But that couldn't be, because she would have definitely washed her hair today, and he had not heard the hair dryer turned on. Walking up the stairs to her room, he knocked gently on the door.

"Lisa hon, breakfast is ready." No response. However, the sound of the shower could still be heard from outside her room. Opening her door, he stepped up to the bathroom door. Knocking softly, he called aloud.

"Lisa?" When there was no response, he knocked harder, finally pounding the door. Still no response. Fear shot up inside Joe. Quickly, he tried the knob. It was unlocked, and turned easily. Rushing forward into the bathroom, his gaze went immediately to the shower stall, where he could make out--through the translucent shower glass-the slumped-over position of his daughter on the shower floor.

His heart pounding in fright, he walked quickly up to the stall, tearing ajar door. His daughter lay slumped in a fetal position on the shower floor, water cascading over her supine body. Ignoring the spraying water as they drenched his clothing, he knelt down next to his to his daughter. Was she dead? Unconscious? He couldn't tell with all the steam filling up the stall. Scooping her wet body up into his arms, he carried her out of the shower and back into her room, depositing her carefully onto the waterbed. Placing his finger against her neck, he frantically felt for a pulse, and sagged with relief when he felt it, throbbing strongly. Good, she was only unconscious. In her exhausted condition, the heat and humidity from the shower must have caused her to faint.

Now that his fear for her life had passed, he became aware of his daughter's naked, wet body exposed to him. His breath caught in his throat, as his smoldering eyes glided over her full glossy breasts, marveling at her perfect pink nipples. His gaze lowered, taking in the neatly trimmed fleecy patch of her dark blonde pubic hair, the perfect swell of her buttocks. Between her beautifully formed and slightly parted thighs, he could even see a hint of her pink pussy lips, glistening with moisture. The memories of last night came rushing to him. "This is nothing like last night. You only got a to look at her figure last night. Now you can see everything!" he thought.

He shook off the increasingly disturbing thoughts. "I'll dry her up and that'll be it", he told himself. Returning to the bathroom, he went and retrieved his own large towel, and returned to his naked daughter. He stood at the foot of the bed, gazing at her nakedness. "I should just cover her up and leave," he thought. "Oh... just go ahead and dry her off. You're never going to get another chance like this!" a voice said in the back of his head. He gazed at her nakedness for a few seconds more, and then made his decision.

His hands shaking, he knelt softly onto the bed next to his daughter. He laid the towel gently over her body. Taking a deep breath to steady his distraught nerves, he proceeded to rub her dry. Through the towel, his hands caressed lovingly the swell of her breasts, lingering timelessly there as he wiped the moisture from her. Under the guidance of his fingers, the towel ran over her slender neck and slim shoulders, and her long tapering arms, stroking her sinuous flesh intimately. He then concentrated on her belly, flat, smooth, white. His eyes marveled, taking in the beautiful curves of her body, her hips flowing out from her slim waist, full and receptive. So absorbed was he in his ministrations, that the possibility that his daughter might awake any second never occurred to him. Her buttocks were full, contained firmly in long sweeping lines. His hands trembled as he felt their shape and texture though the woolen towel. His big hands moved down the backs if her thighs, molding them as if he was a sculptor. His hand contained her rounded calves in the towel, and he swiveled them around and rubbed her legs in the front.

There was no turning back now. He was too far gone to consider any moral ramifications of what he was doing. Breath still, Joe hollowed his hands around the corner of the towel and moved them up her leg. His hands moved up over her knee, soaking the moisture from the skin onto the towel. Through it, he could feel the solidity of her thigh. He continued pulling the towel up the leg to where it broadened into its fullness and his eyes were on level with the crease of flesh between her thighs. Her pearly red inner lips, with its silky layers, were bedewed with collected moisture. Joe gazed hungrily at the sight of his daughter's vagina, glistening in its moistness. Hesitating only for a fraction of a second, Joe held the corner of the towel in the flat of his right hand. With the other he carefully grasped Lisa's thigh, his finger denting the buttery flesh and with a long, slow movement, he wiped the towel between her legs, dabbing in into the intimate places of her crotch. With a silent oath, he gave up his pretense of drying her and abandoned the towel.

Tremblingly, his index finger trailed a path along his daughter's pussy lips, from one end down to the other, gazing wonderingly at the moisture that collected on his finger. Getting bolder, he nudged his finger a half-inch into her pussy. Tight lips yielded resistingly.

"Her pussy's so small!" Joe thought, stunned. Was it possible that his daughter was a virgin? The idea aroused him profusely, causing his engorged erection to throb in excitement. Tenderly, he wriggled his finger in another half-inch, to find it contacting against a barrier of resistance--her hymen. His daughter really was a virgin!

Here before him was his nineteen year old daughter, already a sophomore in college, and she had never been had by anyone. The very notion enflamed Joe's lust even higher. He gazed with mute fascination at the digit of his index finger, buried about an inch inside his daughter's pussy. Withdrawing it slowly, he eyed the dewy moisture that glistened from his finger. Bringing his finger slowly up to into mouth, he sucked softly, tasting his daughter's sexual juices. It was heavenly--nectar for the gods. His mouth watered, craving more of the honey taste. Gently, he maneuvered himself away from her side, where he had been kneeling, and slid himself across the bed until he was kneeling directly between her partially parted thighs. The erotic sight of his own daughter spread out sexily right before him, with her spread thighs on either side of him, was almost too much. Joe's heart caught in his throat as he considered the possibility of Lisa awakening right now, and seeing her father before her, kneeling between her naked thighs. He briefly considered stopping, but he had gone too far to halt now, not that his dick would pay heed to his conscience anyway.

Carefully, he reached both of his hands against the insides of her damp thighs and parted them a bit more. Her pussy, in all its virginal glory, was revealed to his very sight. While Lisa's mound was covered by a neatly trimmed V of downy-soft hair, her pussy was almost devoid of any hair. Succulent pink-red lips glistened, beckoning Joe with its moisture. He laid himself on his stomach, settling himself between her thighs. Taking a deep breath, he grasped her slim waist with his large hands and gently, but firmly, and lowered his head toward her snatch. When her pussy was less than an inch away from his nose, he inhaled strongly. The musky odor of her femininity rushed up and filled his lungs. Wanting more of the heady odor, he leaned forward a bit more, until his nose was directly against the lips her moist pussy. Pushing forward, he reveled in the feeling as moist lips parted resistingly to his nose's advance. Joe inhaled again sharply, and some of his daughter's juices even went up into his nostrils. Withdrawing his moistened nose, he extended his tongue as far out as he could, and with the tip, flicked it lovingly across his daughter's labia. He was dying to know the taste of his daughter, the juices of the womanly flesh created from his own loins. Extending his tongue outward as far as he could, he trailed it across his daughter's juicy pussy lips from one end to the other, relishing in the heady flavor of her sexual juices.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.