Tess
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2002 by Darkendeed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Victorian Love story. A young Lord with a sizeable problem and his new wife who helps him overcome it. Some of the people they meet and influence along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Size  

Instead of answering Roseanne leaned over and began to suck and lick on Tess' breast. Taking more and more of it into her mouth she sucked harder and harder pulling on it. As she did she slowly ran her hand down to begin stroking and feeling the warm pussy down below these tits she was sucking. Moving into the middle of the bed Tess lay down so she could suck on Roseanne's breast at the same time. Breaking away to rub the soft tit all over her face, kissing it as it came within reach of her lips she whispered, "I love your breasts, their so large and firm, yet soft and suckable." Moving down from the breast Tess was nearing the spot she wanted, the seat of Roseanne's womanhood, the soft, tasty center of her being, her pussy. Kissing and licking as she moved down she was soon parting the silky hair around Roseanne's slit with her tongue. Softly and sweetly she kissed, licked and slurped all over the erect clit as Roseanne shuddered and lurched at the touch. Roseanne tried to copy every move that Tess made upon her body. While a stranger to eating pussy she had been eaten many times and knew what made her feel good so she did that to Tess. When the feeling got too intense they would back off, slow down, keeping each other just on the verge of but never quite allowing the climax. For over an hour they played with their heads between the legs of the other before finally it was too much and Tess began to shudder, shiver and tried to squeeze Roseanne's head off with her legs. Licking and sucking hard herself she wanted Roseanne to finish also and they both crashed through the barrier at the same time, both got their faces washed from expelled juices as they lapped up the spend of the other. When the quivering and shivering had stopped Roseanne turned around in the bed, gathered Tess up in her arms and hugged her close.

"I have never had anyone eat me that way, it felt better than any tongue I have ever had in my pussy, thank you."

"I enjoyed it too. Will was right, your pussy is pure sugar it is so sweet, I LOVE it. For a first timer you did GREAT!"

Moving the two damp robes out of the bed, Roseanne straighten it, covered Tess and dressed. Once properly attired again she took the robe to hang them in the bathes, wash her face and to get a wet clothes to clean Tess up with.

After cleaning her up Roseanne sat talking with Tess while stroking her breast. When she started to fight dozing off Roseanne stopped her and told her to sleep, she had a lot of strength to rebuild. When she dropped off Roseanne got up and went about her household chores after instructing Marie to sit with Miss Tess.

Three days later, dressed in their 'work' clothes of jodhpurs and blouses Roseanne drove Tess all around the farm in one of the light training carriages. She took her to the barns so the stable hands could see her and that she was alright. The jockeys kidded her about being lazy and not wanting to work the hunters like she should. From there they drove the practice course over to where the accident had happened. This was the first time either had been there since the day it happened over two weeks before. Marks were still on the course where the tree bole had been lying. It was now pulled to the side and all but cut up. The limbs were gone, parts of the bole had already been cut and split. It would be allowed to dry and then be used as fire wood. On returning to the barns Tess insisted on seeing the mount she had been on. They had to wait as it was on the course being ridden. That in itself told her the injury was minor as Peters would not allow an injured animal to be exercised that strenuously.

Each day Tess worked at regaining her strength. She walked as much as possible with Roseanne or Marie always at her side. She would squat for long periods at a time to regain the strength in her legs for riding, strength she needed to hold herself in the saddle and for posting during a trot. After two weeks of exercises she began to ride again. First only short rides, one lap around the practice course without taking the jumps. Then longer rides, two and three laps. Later as she felt more sure of herself she began to take the jumps as well.

A full month after she had awaken she was back doing as she had before. Riding and exercising the animals with the other jockeys.

That was during the day time, at night Will was making sure she was still the WELL bred Lady she should be! Her near loss had moved him greatly. He was more appreciative of her and listened more to what she had to say, not that he had ignored her before. They also laughed more as it was a soothing tonic for both of them.

During this time Roseanne had become settled in her position as Head Mistress and had put down a minor rebellion being led by the former butler, Vernon. Vernon was no longer with them and a new butler had been hired to take his place. Even the upstairs maid had settled down and was not as jumpy around her as before. Her relationship with Brian Peters had grown also. They were more of an item than ever before. He now paid court openly upon her and she still visited him from time to time. Visits from which she returned smiling. Will now paid her early morning visits at least once a week during. The first time he again fucked her pussy and the second time he ate her while she took him down her throat. She later laughingly complained to Tess about not being able to close her jaw, but smiling all the while. Most of the time Will used her ass, working his cock far into it and stirring vigorously. Roseanne had no complaints about it as she loved it where ever he stuck himself.

The only shadow on the horizon was a strange queasiness that Tess was experiencing in the mornings. Her stomach was unsettled and upset. It soon went away as the morning wore on but each morning it caused her grief.

It was about two months after the accident while she lay in bed talking with Roseanne who was stroking her body that she noticed something else. As Roseanne stroked and tweaked a nipple Tess lurched and commented on their tenderness. "They're a lot more sensitive later for some reason, do they look fuller to you?"

Suddenly something dawned on Roseanne and she began to check much closer. It DID appear that Tess' breasts were fuller and the areolas were darker and more pronounced and she had been sick in the mornings!

"Nothing wrong that I can see Mother Tess. You might want to have a chat with Mr. Breemen however. You might need him in a few months," smiled Roseanne.

"Mother? ME!"

"Tess, Will doesn't always cum in your ass remember. Once in a while he fills your pussy as well. Looks like you took serious what he was poked at you in fun!"

"You mean I might be pregnant?" she said smiling. "I might be having a baby?"

"That's what it usually means. Call in Mr. Breemen and chat with him. He can tell you more than I can, after all, it's his specialty, not mine."

"Don't you say a word about this to anyone until I know for sure. I want to tell Will first before everyone else knows about it."

Leaning forward and kissing her softly Roseanne assured her that it was a matter between her and Will and she would keep quiet.

Several days later Mr. Breemen was shown into the bedroom where Tess was seated in a dressing gown and Roseanne was in attendance.

"Milady, you wished to see me? Are you having recurring problems from your accident?"

"No, I wished to see you about another matter. From symptoms that I have been showing I might be pregnant and wanted a medical opinion on it." Tess went on to relate the symptoms she had spoken of and then waited.

When Mr. Breemen tried to shoo Roseanne out of the room she stood firm. Opening her dressing gown Mr. Breemen began to softly poke and prod watching the reactions closely. When he moved to examine her pelvic region Roseanne stopped him.

"Wash your hands. Our vet does before examining the mares and we don't have as much infection. You do it also. There's soap and water there and use the little brush to get the crud out from under your nails."

"That's poppy-cock but if it will make you happier, ok."

Washing and drying his hands Mr. Breemen checked over her pelvic area, lips of her pussy and so on. There wasn't a lot that he could tell however he agreed with them that in his opinion she was pregnant and about 6 weeks along. Doing some quick figuring he told her, "I would say sometimes around the first of December you will deliver."

Tess dismissed him after getting a solemn vow that he would NOT tell anyone until after she had informed Sir Will.

Tears were in Tess' eyes when Roseanne returned from showing Mr. Breemen out. Closing and locking the door Roseanne took Tess in her arms and gently soothed her while the tears bubbled up.

"Oh, Roseanne, do you think this will make Will happy?"

"No, I don't think happy is quite the word, ectatic, overjoyed, elated or delirious but not merely happy!"

Laughing through her tears Tess chided her, "Show off, been studying your dictionary again haven't you!"

Moving one of Roseanne's hand into the still open dressing gown and onto her breast Tess pulled her in closer and kissed her. Fondling and caressing one of Roseanne's breasts as well the kiss got more and more demanding. Ceasing to grope Roseanne only long enough to move Roseanne's other hand to her pussy Tess began to massage the large breast again as she tugged Roseanne harder to her.

Pushing her back against and onto the bed Tess flipped her dress out of the way and attacked Roseanne's pussy. She licked, laved, teased, probed, slurped and tongued all over and inside it. When Roseanne climaxed she didn't stop but carried her to a second finish before slowing down, licking away the juices and laying her head against Roseanne's thigh.

"I should have thought to ask Mr. Breemen how long Will and I can still fuck before we have to stop. There are lots of things I should have asked that I'll need to the next time I see him."

"I take it from your horny reaction that you're pleased?"

"Yes, like you said, ecstatic!"

"Let me up so I can call Marie. We want you particularly attractive tonight when you tell him."

Calling Marie Roseanne told her that they needed the full treatment on Miss Tess for the evening. She should start by licking out her drooling pussy and go from there. Marie soon had her head buried in Tess' lap and was applying her tongue with vigor as Roseanne shook her head.

"What?" asked Tess seeing the shake.

"That man wanting to touch your sweet pussy with those filthy hands, ever if there was no chance of infection I didn't want him touching you with those things. The very idea!"

That evening at dinner Tess looked radiant. Even more so than usual which only piqued Will curiosity. When she told him her news he left his chair to kneel beside her and embrace her warmly. Kissing her softly he gently caressed her stomach.

"When?" he asked.

"A long time yet, he said around the first of December to the best he could figure. Two weeks either way. Are you happy, Will? You don't mind?"

Laughing he exclaimed, "Happy doesn't begin to tell my feelings, overjoyed would be better."

"Roseanne said it would be Ecstatic, Elated or Delirious. I don't think she's gotten into the 'F's yet in her dictionary," she giggled.

They both laughed at the comment and snuggled more, dinner was completely forgotten. Going into the study and pouring each a small glass of wine they sipped and made plans for what they would call him/her, the schooling, upbringing and so on.

In bed that night they made slow, gentle and very passionate love to each other as they kissed, laughed and loved, letting their feelings pour out.

Roseanne asked around and found a midwife who came and spoke with Tess. From her she learned many things that she hadn't thought to ask Mr. Breemen. After she examined her she agreed with Mr. Breemen's estimate of the first of December.

"Now he's going to tell you different but you and the Master can go on loving each other until about the first of November. The latter part you'll have to be very careful but it's still safe. He's going to tell you to stop the end of August or the first of September but you go ahead if you want to, he don't know, he never had a baby!" Looking about and then giggling, "Even then the Master's still got a tongue ain't he?"

Tess felt much better after talking with Mother Jenkins. She had answered a lot of questions, some of them unasked as she had been asked so many times before that she already knew many of them better than Tess did.

She told Will all that she had learned which made him easier in him mind also. She could still ride as long as she was careful, still have sex and do most of the things she had done before only with a bit more care now than before.

By late summer one thing had changed however, Tess could no longer sleep with Will up her ass. Again they reverted to the butt plug they had used earlier. Tess had also stopped riding as she was now starting to show more and more. One afternoon while Roseanne was rubbing her extended belly and breasts for her Tess brought up something. From time to time she couldn't take Will anywhere, mouth, ass or pussy and all they could do was have him eat her. While he said it was alright Tess was worried because he wasn't getting any satisfaction out of it. Looking very sheepish as she said it, Tess asked Roseanne if she would come in and join them. Will could fill one of Roseanne's holes while he ate her.

"You mean come in here and have him slide that great big pussy pleasing horse cock inside me? That asshole filling thing up my rear? Then to have him fuck me until I scream several times from the sheer joy of it? Is that what you're asking me to do? The things you want from your help, Milady," she giggled. "Just make sure Brian never learns about it!"

"Does that mean you're willing to join us? I was afraid to ask really because I didn't know what you would think, how you would react. Thank you Roseanne," she sobbed as she pulled her closer and kissed her sweetly.

Two nights later Will knocked on her door, when she answered it he invited her next door to join them. Removing her robe and climbing into bed Tess was already naked and waiting. Kissing her and thanking her for joining them Tess pulled her down beside her as Will slid between her legs and began to mouth her pussy to get it wet. Licking her and fingering Tess he had them both juicy in a very short time. Raising her legs Will slid two pillows under Roseanne's rear and let it back down. Inserting about half his horse cock into her pussy he got it all wet and slick before pulling out and dropping it just a bit. Slowly he pushed into her hot asshole and even more slowly fed him great long ass filling cock inside. By now Tess was sitting beside her rubbing and massaging one of her large breasts while Will chewed lightly on the other. As Will rode more and more into her she began to pant until she was nearly ready to spew with her first climax. As it got near Tess swung her leg over her and mounted her face, wiping her pussy all over it. Centering it on her mouth so she could lick her pussy for her Tess leaned forward as Will straightened up. The two females were now eating each other while Will pounded away in Roseanne's ass. The combination brought Roseanne off soon after it began as she screamed into Tess' pussy, licking and tonguing furiously. Will kept pounding and Tess kept eating until she had cum three times before Will was ready to spew. Tess was cumming for the second time as he did. He pulled out, she raised her head and he put him cock into his wife's mouth and spewed him creamy load of cum into it. After drinking it all down Tess leaned down and licked Roseanne clean before moving off of her.

The three of them stretched out in the bed and slowly unwound from the sexual high they were feeling. Tess was in the middle with all three of them rubbing and stroking on each other.

"Will's been afraid to fuck your pussy after making me pregnant. He didn't want to do that to you and spoil your chances with Peters. Finding out your boss had screwed your intended is one thing, finding out that he made her pregnant is another. Besides, I couldn't have eaten you if he was in it already." Looking at Will she asked, "Doesn't she have a sweet pussy?"

"Yes, she does, second sweetest I've ever eaten, Beloved," he answered, pulling Tess tighter against him.

This scene was repeated several times before Tess was due to deliver. Not always the same as Will ate Tess sometimes while he was pounding into Roseanne or sometimes she took him down her throat while Tess ate her and was being eaten by Will. It was only certain times that Tess couldn't engage in any activity and when that happened Roseanne was invited to join. Only one time did that happen that Roseanne couldn't join them, it was the wrong time of the month for her and she had already let Tess know.

A wet nurse had been arranged, the midwife was all set and now they just waited for the child to make it's appearance. When it did Will and Tess were the proud parents of a healthy baby boy! Will had a son to carry on the title.

It was about this time that banns were published in the church bulletin about Mr. Brian Peters and Mrs. Roseanne Fowler being engaged to be married. They were planning a spring wedding and began to get things started.

Shortly after the new year had begun Tess stepped from her room and was headed for the privy when she was intercepted by Roseanne.

"I need your help, Mistress," Roseanne said very formally.

"Can it wait just a bit, I really need to go..."

"I can take care of that for you Mistress, please step in here."

Stepping reluctantly into Roseanne's room she found Jane. A very different Jane however than she was used to finding. She was kneeling, stripped, her hands were tied behind her and her ass was striped as if she had been beaten by a riding quirt.

"Mistress, please seat yourself on the edge of the bed and open your dressing gown, our Jane has been VERY bad and needs to be punished."

"Jane, you will drink deeply from Mistress Tess' sweet well."

Jane scurried forward on her knees as Tess sat on the edge of the bed, opening her gown. Moving her head between Tess' legs she glued her mouth to Tess' pussy. Letting down her flow Jane drank as it left Tess.

"Five lashes for each drop that you spill Jane. Don't miss any."

Controlling the flow with her tongue Jane drank and drank until her had it all. None was spilled.

"Roseanne, that was only part of the reason I was going to the privy. I still need to go, are we done?"

"Not quite Mistress Tess. Now Mistress would you put your knees on the edge of the bed and bend forward, please?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.