Tess
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Darkendeed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Victorian Love story. A young Lord with a sizeable problem and his new wife who helps him overcome it. Some of the people they meet and influence along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Size  

Shaking his head he looked at the cushion and immediately saw what it was for and knew why she had made it. Tears in his eyes he looked at her, "You really want me to fuck her?"

"No, screw her. Make Love to me but screw my friend. She's not an animal and only animals fuck you told me." Helping him on with the cushion for the first time he was amazed at how comfortable it was. Tess had connected the bottom strap between his legs and up to the top strap while he made sure there was enough room inside for his balls and they didn't get crushed.

"Into bed with you now Sweetie, he has a quite good tongue, I think you will enjoy this also," Tess told her, motioning toward the bed. Roseanne stood there with tears in her eyes and shivering, not from cold but with anticipation of what was about to happen to her.

As Will crawled into bed between her legs he commented. "She is already wet, her hair is drenched. There's also something familiar about her, do I know you?"

"Oui, certainement," the naked woman in his bed whispered.

"Eat her pussy Dearest one, make her scream."

Leaning forward more brought his tongue into contact with her pussy. He had not made a full lap from bottom to top before she was holding his head and pulling it harder, deeper into her sweet smelling box. Already Roseanne was moaning and when his tongue touched her clitoris she lurched. Applying himself to the task at hand he licked, tongued and explored this new pussy. Probing deep into her hole he tongued out more and more of her juices. Lapping them down as he pulled them out. Roseanne was every bit as horny as she had implied as she soon screamed out as she juiced into his mouth. Lapping up the juice Will then raised up and moved forward.

"Your friend has a very sweet pussy, it's quite tasty."

"Give the cushion a full test Will, don't stop until you spend no matter how many times she spends."

Inserting the head of his now harnessed cock he pushed in a short way. Still cautious he didn't want to harm her. Slowly rocking back and forth he fed her more and more cock until the cushion was against her pussy and he was as deep into her as it would allow him. She showed no signs of discomfort, rather she pulled on him more and more with her heels as they had wrapped around his waist when he entered her. Leaning forward on his elbows he kissed her, allowing her to taste her own juices. Caressing, fondling and massaging her large breasts he stroked into her. Two strokes later she screamed out again as the fullness of the pleasure overtook her. Not stopping, not slowing down Will kept stroking into her more and more, the full amount that he was allowed was repeatedly being pounded into her pussy as she only pulled on him for more, more and more.

Reaching out Tess stroked his sweating ass and urged him on. Not letting him slow down, always stroking, prodding, urging him on she passed along her love and understanding of what he was doing for her friend.

Roseanne was screaming out her joy for the fourth time since Will had plowed his big cock into her pussy before he joined her, spewing her insides full to overflowing with his cream. Rolling to his side he took her with him and stroked on her body, bringing her down from her erotic high. Stroking on both of them Tess joined them on the bed. Still clothed but still part of what had just happened.

When he could talk again he said, "Mrs. Fowler, we need to find you another husband. Your pussy is just too fine and too sweet to the taste to be so idle. Someone out there is missing out on some good loving by you not being married again."

Looking at Tess he continued, "You couldn't hear it but she was muttering 'Stone da crow's, fuck me Sir Will, Fuck me' all the time I was stroking. I placed her voice. I would never have recognized her as she is now. She hides herself away under those baggy, frumpy dresses so no one knows how lovely she really is. If I have been able to just see her face I might have recognized her, but her attractive body kept pulling my eyes from her face. We'll have to do something about that also. Mrs. Fowler, you know Peters is single again. His wife died over eighteen months ago and he could use a good woman to straighten him out. He's been drinking too much lately. Just a suggestion. If you wore some nicer clothes so he could see what he would be getting he would be a lot more interested than he is now. As foreman he has a nice house here also. Just a thought."

Grasping them both Roseanne thanked them over and over for what had happened. Him for eating and fucking her so well, her for all she had done before and for allowing him to fuck her. Still holding himself inside her Will wouldn't let her out of bed until her pussy had stopped all its quivering and shaking. Her breathing back to normal and her pussy quiet he let her up.

Tess stepped to the door and had Marie call Jane, her seamstress. Telling Will to cover up, and Roseanne to step on the stool she asked Jane if she liked her job here. When she replied that she did Tess told her that what happened in the big house, STAYED in the big house. If she EVER heard anything that sounded like she had been toting tales she would be looking for employment elsewhere. Then she brought her in and had Roseanne measured for new dresses all the while cum was oozing from her pussy and down her legs.

Then she had Marie take Roseanne to the bathes to clean up and once again dress in her clothes that were still there. Turning back to Will she began to remove the dressing gown she had been wearing.

"I would take it from what I saw that the cushion works the way it was supposed to work. Now, my husband, show ME!"

The last of her clothes gone he held his arms open for her, pulling her in and kissing her hungrily. Tears were in the corners of his eyes as he indicated the cushion. "It's such a simple thing, I wonder why I never thought of it?"

"I had more incentive than you did. I wanted you big cock pounding in my pussy! Now it can. Oh, Love, I'm so glad it works right and so glad you were willing to go along with my plan. She needed that and it meant so much to me. I got to know her while we were designing and making your cushion. She's such a nice person if she would only allow herself to show it."

"You are even sweeter and more thoughtful than I always thought you to be. Not many women would share their husbands with another attractive female like that. We'll have to get her married off so she can get her pussy pounded more often."

"Speaking of pounding pussy..."

Pulling her down he buried his face in her crotch and licked back and forth. Her pussy was wet also from watching the two of them in bed. He tongued it out, licked and nibbled on the nubbin of her clit and moved back and forth from one to the other until she also screamed out her pleasure.

Moving up he now placed the head of his revived cock into the mouth of her pussy and pushed in all the way. No need to worry about going in too far, about hurting her or injuring her he pushed into her hot box and stroked fully while she pulled him deeper and deeper into her. Stroking his tongue deep into her mouth in time with his cock she again tasted her own juices. Playing, teasing and fondling her tits and nipples she only screamed out her pleasure twice during all his stroking but then they were making love, not fucking, not screwing, loving.

Together they huddled in bed for the rest of the afternoon. Stroking each other, fondling parts that attracted their attention, kissing, murmuring, loving. They only made love once more during this time. It was slow, easy, stopping from time to time to laugh, talk, giggle and stroke. There was no hurry, no rush, no frantic desire to spend. Taking their time, when they did finish, did spend they both screamed out their pleasure.

When evening was upon them they descended the stairs to dine in the robes they were wearing, they didn't even dress for dinner. Calling for a bottle and two glasses they returned to their room to sip the wine and cuddle together. This the honeymoon they had been denied due to his fear of harming her, this the loving time spent getting to know one another.

Touching, caressing, whispering together they spent the evening until it was time to retire for the night. However when they were abed Tess discovered something. She tossed and turned but could not sleep.

"My husband, something is lacking, something without which I find it difficult to sleep. Something I have grown accustomed to in a very short time. Would you help me please."

"What do you need Beloved, how may I help. Name it and it is your's."

"My Dearest one, I am empty. Remove that cushion and slid your big cock into my arse. I have grown accustomed to the nice, warm, full feeling it gives me, knowing I am safe in your arms, in your bed. I miss it, Dearest one."

With a laugh Will rolled over, opened the buckle and removed the cushion he was still wearing. Moving in behind her he first invested his cock into her pussy, wet and warm from all the cuddling and stroking they had been doing. Slick now with her dew he removed himself and slowly worked his long cock into her ass, deep as he could go before gathering her back into his arms and pulling her closer to him.

"Is that better, Beloved? Does that make you feel more secure? I will admit that the poor thing was a bit cold, it's become used to being sheltered at night also."

Bobbing her ass a couple of times to get it placed correctly she wiggled back against him hard. "Much better Dearest one, much better. Now I can sleep." Closing her eyes she did so.

In the night he awoke to the familiar twitching and bobbing of her ass against him. Moving with her he only made it better until finally he could take no more laying behind her and rolled atop her to pound deeper and deeper into her hot, palpitating ass as it clutched and contracted around his cock.

Sighing even more she murmured, "Will, I love you in my arse. It feels so good, it missed you today while you were away from it. If Roseanne only knew how good it feels she would have insisted you pound her arse and not her pussy. Ummmmm."

With a shock Will realized she was still asleep! Taking every stroke he gave her and meeting each one with vigor, she still slept.

"Roseanne has a hot pussy, Beloved, but not nearly as hot nor as loving as your's. Your pussy captivates me, invites me to enter and do as I may, begs for attention and gives deep devotion in return. Your pussy is Loving, Caring, Beloved, Giving, not selfish and your fine arse even more so," he whispered back in her ear.

Sighing again she continued to rise to meet his strokes, twitching, grasping, caressing, squeezing his cock to heighten its pleasure. Running his hands under her he massaged and fondled her sweet breasts as he plowed deep into her asshole. Trying to slow down, to hold back so the pleasure could last longer he couldn't. He found he was pulling her back to meet his every pounding thrust. Plunging deeper and harder into her ass with each stroke he couldn't hold back, he only increased his speed until finally he spewed him cum deep in her bowels.

"Oh, Dearest one, you make my arse so happy. You love it so well, you make it feel so goood."

Rolling to the side off of her he pulled her in where she hugged him arms that were around her. Muttering still, murmuring, sighing and contented she slept on. Will slid one hand down to her pussy which was sopping from just having spent, was still fluttering and quivering from the loving it had just received and he laughed. She had taken every inch of his long cock being rammed into her repeatedly. She had taken every ounce of his weight as he pounded into her. She had taken all the spew he had planted so deeply inside her. She had done all this while climaxing herself and never even woke up!

"Beloved, you are an amazing, bewitching woman," he chuckled as he pulled her in tighter to his and went back to sleep.

With the dawn he slowly slid from her ass and then from the bed. Grabbing his robe he donned it as he went to care for his morning ablution. Returning to the room feeling quite refreshed from a shave, a bath and relieving himself he was ready to face the day. Looking at the bed, at the peaceful Tess still asleep he shook his head in wonder. Lying there at peace with the world she appeared much younger than her years. Almost like a little girl but a little girl with the charms of a woman. Unable to resist he crept forward, bent down and kissed the corner of her mouth, her eyelid and even the tip of her nose. Moving slightly he kissed and nibbled on her ear before raising up and moving to leave.

"Why did you stop? It was just getting interesting," she said sleepily.

"Oh, you finally awaken and acknowledge the world around you! You, who's siren song awakes me in the middle of the night and don't even have the courtesy to awaken yourself."

"What siren song? You fucked my arse and didn't even let me know?"

"No, Beloved, I LOVED your arse. It met my every stroke, rubbed, grasped and stroked on my dick all the while. And WE carried on quite a conversation while doing so even if you were asleep at the time."

"Truly, Dearest one?"

"Truly, Beloved. You told me it was a good thing that Roseanne didn't know how good it made you feel to have me deep in your arse or she would have insisted I fuck her there instead of her pussy. I spewed great amounts of spend into your contracting arsehole while you spent yourself and NEVER even woke up. I guess that says something about my lovemaking."

Giggling like a schoolgirl at what had occurred Tess took a bit of the apple on her nightstand to remove the taste of morning mouth and scrambled out of bed.

Wrapping her arms about his middle she squeezed him greatly, "It surely does, Dearest one. Only when I am safe, truly secure and at peace am I able to sleep such. My Da can tell you of the problems he had trying to awaken me. I AM safe when I am in your arms, Dearest one, when you hold me and are inside me, I am secure and at peace."

Chuckling down at her, "Less peace than before, Beloved. I got several pieces yesterday and another piece last night."

"Pun me no puns this early in the morning. I am not alert and ready for them." Drawing back she kissed him softly, gently, tenderly. "I love you William Sexton. You fill my world. Now go about your chores."

Kissing her in return just as softly, tenderly, gently he told her the same thing. Caressing her fine ass and flicking an exposed nipple he grinned and left.

Later that morning Tess arrived at the barns, a Tess wearing her OWN jodhpurs and shirt, not Will's adapted outgrown clothes. Cut for her figure they showed of the flare of her hips and the outward thrust of her small breast. Going to the office she told Peters that she had a task for Roseanne for the next few weeks. She would be spending an hour a day just after lunch at the big house helping her with something so he needed to plan accordingly. She stated that she didn't know how long it would take but at least several weeks. Leaving there she went to the harness shop.

Closing the door as she entered the shop she smiled at Roseanne who only blushed. "I have already informed Peters that for the next few weeks you will be working with me for an hour after lunch each day. You are to report to the big house at lunch time where you and Marie will have lunch while working on your letters and later on your reading. I have a slate and chalk already so you can practice."

"Miss Tess, I be your slave fer life! Thank you so much fer hepin me."

"Roseanne, I don't want a slave, I want and need a friend. Someone I can talk with, laugh with and confide in. First lesson, the word is H-E-L-P-I-N-G, helping, not hepin. You need to listen to how others speak, how they pronounce words. You need to pronounce ALL the letters in the words. You are dropping many out. Now, enough of that for the moment, we need to talk about our first project."

Tess took the bundle from under her arm and upon opening it revealed the cushion Roseanne had made. Looking at it Roseanne again blushed.

"It worked jest fine Miss Tess. I ain't never had no one fuck me like that before. I culdn't quit cumming. It run down both legs I cum so much. My pussy ain't never been that hot er excited."

"Now you see why we had to bathe you. We needed to show off ALL your charms, not have them hidden by dirt and grime or smelling too strong. I told you he had a talented tongue. Oh, it worked ok, now we need to refine it. We need to add to it. One thing I noticed. When you take a man between your legs his bush rubs against your pussy lips and clitoris making them even more excited. This doesn't have a bush. I was thinking about course sheep's wool. Comb it out so it is straight and add it around the hole. You know leathers better than I do, is there anything that would work better?"

"Miss Tess, I hates to say this but jest talkin about it and 'memberin what he done to me, I be so wet my pussy be tricklin juice already. Goat might work better, it be courser and that be what ya want. I be look around and see what I have here. I kin bring it up wid me at lunch. You really want me to eat at da big house?"

"Roseanne, one more mouth to feed at lunch won't make a difference. Watch how the others eat, learn good table manners while you learn your letters. We might not turn you into a Lady but we can knock some of the rough corners off and accent the positives."

Roseanne watched her all the time she was saying this. Seeing no signs of malice, that she was making fun of her or at her expense, that Tess honestly cared she began to cry softly and turned away.

Stepping to her, Tess turned her back around and took her in her arms. Holding her close and stroking her back she continued, "Roseanne, you are a lovely and attractive woman when you let it show. I had the advantage of being born to parents who had money, I got the education and training you never did. That's the ONLY difference between us. Now we'll just see if we can't narrow that difference a bit."

"Oh, Miss Tess, you be so good to me. I be trying. I be studying my hardest. I be making you proud."

"I'm already proud of you. You helped me with my project and made a success of my idea. I only had the idea, YOU knew what was wrong with it and how to make it work the way I wanted it to so we know you are intelligent."

"And I gots to try it first! Ya wants me to try it when we puts hair on it too?" she giggled.

"No, you brazen hussy, go get your own man," she said, giggling back at her. "Did you think about what Sir William said yesterday about Peters? Would he be someone you could love as well as have sex with? Is he a good man when he's away from the farm?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.