Brooke, Kayla and Me - Cover

Brooke, Kayla and Me

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Incest Sex Story: My daughter is fixing me up with the Mother of her best friend, then her best friend, then she wants to join in.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   .

Apologies to Herzog Max, the author of "My Daughter and her Friend." His story was the inspiration for this story. I hope you enjoy my version.

Moral outrage is jealousy with a halo. -- H.G. Wells


"Dad?"

I looked up. "What sweetie?"

"I need to ask you a question."

I put my book down and patted the couch next to me. "Sure. What is it?"

Brooke flopped down on the couch next to me. I could tell from the look on her face that this was important. What I didn't know was whether it was really important or just teen important. At sixteen, there were things that were really important to Brooke. But whether or not Jason was dating Jennifer didn't really matter much to me.

I looked at her as she turned her face up to me. Because I was trying to read her, I really looked at her face. I was struck by how much she looked like her Mother at the same age. The same blue eyes set in a face of pale alabaster skin. The same dark hair framing her face. Brooke's hair was cut short and her mother had worn her hair long but otherwise she was a mirror of her mother at the same age. It made my heart ache.

It had been two years since her mother had run off. She had been taking some evening classes at the local college when she met him - Brian Stone. To this day I don't know any more about him than that. One evening I came home to a note. Her closets were empty and she was gone. It took six months and a private detective to find an address to serve the divorce papers. She never answered.

Looking at Brooke I felt the pain again. I had never fallen out of love with her mother. For a moment I imagined that Brooke was she: the same eyes, the same lips, and the same hair. I imagined myself leaning forward and kissing those lips that I missed so much.

"Dad. I need to ask you something serious." Her words snapped me back to reality. I nodded. "Well, Kayla and me did something." She started to worry the hem of robe with her fingers.

"Okay. What did you do?"

She wrestled with whatever it was, almost speaking and then stopping. Finally, looking almost panic stricken she blurted out. "I think I'm a lesbian.

I was stunned. She had always been like other girls. She had crushes on the same boy singers like the other girls. She had a poster in her room of Leonardo DiCaprio that she was now dismissing as 'childish.' She had crushes on several boys that I knew about. It couldn't be.

I try to be as liberal as the next guy. I mean, I have friends, well, acquaintances who are gay. It's never bothered me. But I didn't want my daughter to be like that. I wanted her to be normal. You know what I mean.

"Why do you think you are a lesbian?"

"You're not mad are you?" she asked, her voice quavering.

"What? No, of course not. I'm just surprised. I mean, you've had crushes on boys."

"Yeah I know. God, I still think Brandon in my algebra class is an absolute hunk. But..."

"Why then?"

She worried her hem some more and with her eyes downcast answered. "Well, like I said. Me and Kayla did something."

"Yes?"

Haltingly she started talking, "Well, neither of us has had a real boyfriend. So we haven't ever done stuff. Kayla and me were talking about stuff we might do with a boy. You know stuff." I nodded again. "Well, we didn't really know how to. So Kayla said maybe we should practice with each other. I said okay. So Kayla and me kissed some. She pretended to be a boy. It was strange to be kissing her at first. But pretty soon I kind of forgot she was a girl. Then she Frenched me. That was okay too. But then she put her hand on me..." Brooke halted. I kept my face impassive as I nodded for her to continue. "I didn't stop her and pretty soon she was feeling me and it felt real good. I started to get all tingly. That's when her mom knocked on the door. God, I was so embarrassed. But her mom didn't seem to notice anything."

"That's it?" I asked.

"That's it? Dad. I liked it. I must be queer," she said plaintively.

I laughed. "Sweetie, sweetie, sweetie. You are just normal that's all. Most teens do some experimenting like that."

"Did you ever kiss a boy?"

"Well, no..."

"Dad. You are blushing. You are. Did you kiss a boy?"

"No. I was thinking of something else." I said.

"What? Dad! I told you. Please. I've got to know that I'm not queer."

Marvelous, I thought. Here's the pan. There's the fire. Where do I want to be? "Yes I did some experimenting when I was your age. But boys are different. We didn't care as much about how to kiss."

"What did you do?"

"We used to do a circle jerk."

"A what?"

"A circle jerk." Brooke looked confused. "We'd all sit in a circle and take out our penises. Then you would use your right hand to jerk the guy next to you. We'd try to see who could make the other guy go off first."

Brooke's eyes got wide as I explained. Then she started to giggle. She put her hand over her mouth and her giggles got louder. Soon she was in paroxysms of laughter. She laughed so hard she fell off the couch and rolled on the floor. I, of course, had to sit in embarrassed silence watching her peals of laughter at my expense. Finally she slowed down and sat on the floor looking up at me. Stifling giggles she asked, "Did you really do that?"

"Yes. We really did. Now, if you can quit laughing at your poor old man can we continue with your question?"

"Sorry Dad. But God. That is just so dorky. A bunch of guys sitting in a circle jerking each other off."

Maintaining my composure with some difficulty I went on. "I only told you that so you would see that it is normal to experiment. That's all. If you like boys you aren't a lesbian."

Brooke nodded her head. "Thanks Dad. I was just feeling like totally confused."

"One more thing. Do we need to talk about prophylactics?"

"God," she said rolling her eyes as only a teenager can do. "Like do you think I don't know anything? We learned all about that in Sex-ed. I totally know about that."

'Totally, ' I said to myself. She totally knows everything. "Good. I'd rather have you ask me to buy them for you than wind up dead." Again the eye roll. "Brooke. I am totally serious about that."

"I know. I'm not going to do anything like that Dad. Really."

"But you do like boys? So maybe they'll want to do something like that." I asked.

"Yeah. But they are too stupid. I mean, some guys can't even look at your face when they talk to you. They are just like all into sex. Okay, like sometimes I think about what it would be like. But I don't love any guys right now. I want my first time to be with somebody I trust."

Whew. I was feeling a lot better. I hoped she was as well. "Are you feeling better?" I asked.

"Yeah. Thanks." She jumped up from the floor and jumped into my lap. She kissed my cheek and bounced off my lap. "Dad. Thank you for not getting all, you know, like a Dad about this. I was scared you would get weird or something."

"Yeah. I'll try not to get weird like a dad. Brooke, you can always talk to me about anything. Always. Okay?"

"Yeah. I know." She looked thoughtful for a moment and then like the sun coming from behind a cloud her face lit up. "I'm glad I'm not a lezzy. I'm going to take my shower." She headed for the hallway saying, "Night, Dad," over her shoulder.

"Night, sweetie." I tried to return to my book. The words on the page just didn't register in my mind. I thought about Brooke and Kayla kissing. Kayla touching Brooke. Kayla was quite a hottie, long brunette hair, a very pretty face, and a slim elegant body that I had admired in a bikini one day. 'Quit it!' My mind screamed, 'You pervert. Quit thinking about girls your daughter's age.' But the images were still there. I went to the den and poured myself a generous snifter of cognac. I turned on Sports Center and downed the cognac. At least sports could keep me occupied. An hour later I trundled off to bed, the cognac bottle significantly lighter.


A month had gone by and Brooke appeared to be her usual self. She still went over to Kayla's and Kayla came over to our house. The first time Kayla appeared it was difficult not to undress her with my eyes. The images returned in glorious Panascope vision as she walked down the hall to Brooke's room. My eyes were glued to her little butt snuggled into her tight jeans. I admit to sneaking by Brooke's room several times and listening for any unusual sounds. I poked my head in the door once and they were sitting on the floor looking at some fashion magazines. Maybe the experimenting had stopped. I quit worrying.

That night at dinner Brooke had been playing with her food, hardly eating. "Dad?"

"Yes?"

"I need to talk."

My mind immediately went into overdrive. The last conversation which started like this was a doozy. "What is it sweetie?"

"You need you to promise not to get mad." She said looking at me intently.

"I promise."

"Also, you have to promise not to ever tell anyone what we talk about." I nodded. "Dad, I'm real serious."

"Brooke. I have always held your confidences. I'm not going to start betraying them now. Now what is so serious?"

"Well, remember about me and Kayla?" she started.

"Yes."

"We did other things," she said very quietly looking down at her plate.

"Brooke." She looked up at me. "You want to know something? If you are ashamed of what you are doing you shouldn't be doing it."

"I'm not ashamed." she answered me directly.

"Then just ask me what you need to."

"Dad, I don't want you to hate me or think I'm bad."

I reached over and patted her arm. Smiling I told her, "Brooke, I will never hate you. I may think you did something bad but I will never think you are bad. I love you like a daughter. Okay?"

She laughed and nodded. "Thanks. Kayla and me did some other things. More than just touching and kissing on the mouth." My mind started running amok imagining what these other things were. Brooke and Kayla nude and in a sixty-nine. My mind focused on Kayla, how she would look without clothes. Her tongue buried in Brooke's pussy. In nanoseconds the hormones were pouring into my bloodstream. My whole body started to tingle.

"Let me guess. You made love," I said.

"Yeah." Immediately a stirring started in my groin. I shifted as Brooke continued. "We did that a couple times. So one night Kayla told me she had done it with her mom."

"What?" I sputtered.

"You said you weren't going to get mad."

"Shit Brooke. I'm not mad. I just can't believe it. Kayla and Kathy? That's incest."

"So?" she asked.

I was stunned. I had never thought that I would have to justify why incest is wrong. It just is.

Brooke smiled at me. "You should see the look on your face. Dad, incest has always been wrong because of inbreeding, right?" I nodded. "Well, none of us can get pregnant. So what is the problem?" I just looked at her unable to form coherent or logical thoughts. "See?" she said. "No chance of pregnancy, it doesn't really break the taboo."

"Jesus, Brooke. There are some other issues. Like taking advantage of a position of trust. Did Kathy tell you this?"

"No. Me and Kayla talked about it after she told me. I was like, no way when she told me. But she told me why it was okay. It's not hurting anybody. Both of them like it. Kathy is NOT taking advantage of Kayla. It might be the other way around from what Kayla has told me. So what business is it of anybody else?"

"So Kayla and Kathy also do..." my voice trailed off.

"They make love Dad. They do it. And me and Kathy did it too. She showed me some really cool things. She is really good."

My head was still spinning. I was trying to hold onto something in this mental whirlwind. "So Kathy is a lesbian?"

"No. I'm glad you told me it was okay to do it with Kayla." Jesus Christ I thought. That's not exactly what I meant. Brooke continued, "Anyway, Kathy really likes men best. She says if she could take a man to bed or a woman she'd take the man. But she doesn't have one right now. And she really worries about Kayla seeing guys our age because of pregnancy and AIDS. It's just a way to make each other feel good until the right guy comes along."

My mind was racing trying to put all this together and I almost missed the next thing Brooke said. "We were talking about getting pregnant and I told Kayla you had the operation. Kathy said you'd be perfect for a first time. You know safe."

"You told them I had a vasectomy?"

Brooke continued to rush along like she was talking about the latest movie, not about having sex with her best friend. "Sure. I mean, I wouldn't tell just anybody. But Kayla and Kathy are cool with stuff. I told them about the time I came into your room while you were watching that movie."

I just looked at Brooke. A few months before I had been watching a soft-core movie in my room. I usually locked the door but had forgotten this night. I didn't hear the door open even with the sound low so it wouldn't be heard outside my room. Brooke saw me lying in my bed, my erection in my hand as I slowly stroked it. I heard an intake of breath and turned to see her staring wide-eyed at my cock. That's the fastest I've moved in a long time; turning off the remote, jumping out of bed and putting on my robe. I turned to Brooke and felt my face burning furiously.

Brooke took her eyes off the front of my robe and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't know." She turned and quickly left closing the door behind her.

I sat on the bed waiting for my erection to completely subside and trying to work up the courage to face her. Finally, I opened the door to see the rest of the house dark. I went down the hall to her room. There was no light coming from under her door. I listened at her door and heard moans coming from her room. I went back to my room and closed the door. Sleep came with difficulty. Neither of us had mentioned the incident until tonight.

"Brooke, about that night."

"It's cool Dad. I know guys do that. I was just surprised. I guess I never thought about you like that. You know, I mean, having sex or anything."

"I went down to your room afterwards to talk with you."

"You did?" she asked.

"I guess guys aren't the only ones," I said.

"Oh GOD! You heard me?"

"I didn't try to spy. I was just trying to see if you were awake so I could talk to you. I guess the movie was something huh?" I said.

"Yeah," she said. "The movie."

Her tone of voice made me realize it wasn't the movie that had turned Brooke on. Just as I went back to my room and finished what I had started I didn't need to turn on the movie. I got an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach. Too many things were whirling in my head. The movie, Kayla, Brooke, Kathy and then Brooke defending incest and my own suppressed feelings that I desperately knew I had to keep suppressed. I knew I had to quit thinking these thoughts. They were leading down a path I shouldn't follow. Deep inside me a voice was shouting 'Danger!' If I didn't stop now I might not be able to stop.

Changing the subject I said, "Brooke, Kathy shouldn't be making love to you or Kayla. She's too old."

"God Dad. She's not too old. In fact she's great in bed. She is really in great shape."

I hesitated looking for a way to get this back on track. "I don't mean that she's too old to make love..."

Brooke jumped in as I took a breath. "Exactly. You're the same age as Kathy anyway and I know you're not too old." I started to get flustered as I remembered what she was referring too. "And Kathy says that you'd be perfect for a girl's first time." She looked at me intently. "... like Kayla maybe."

The images of Kayla flooded my mind again. If she wanted me it wouldn't be like I'd be seducing some unknowing girl. And she was already making love... NO. I had to get that image out of my mind. "Let's talk about Kathy."

"Dad, I think you should talk with her. Why don't you have her over for dinner Saturday? Kayla and I could stay over at her place and that way you and Kathy could, you know, work it out. I promise that I'll go with whatever you agree to."

My mind was running on separate paths, concern for Brooke, infatuation with Kayla, a desire to keep Kathy away from Brooke and a desire to find out why she thought I would be a good lover for Kayla. The second track of thoughts I kept forcing from my mind. They were bad thoughts. I wasn't really having them. I should have just forbidden Brooke from ever seeing Kathy again. But I didn't. Instead I convinced myself that I should set Kathy straight. It would be the right thing to do.

"Yes, sweetie. That's a good idea. I should talk with Kathy."

Brooke smiled a knowing smile that I didn't really recognize. "Cool. I'll tell Kathy she's having dinner here Saturday." Brooke pushed her plate to the center of the table and jumped up. She came around and threw her arms around my neck. "Thanks, Dad. I know this is going to be great." She kissed me on the forehead and then paused. I thought she was going to kiss me on the lips but she released me and bounced out of the room. Over her shoulder she called back, "Night, Dad. I'm gonna take a shower and go to bed. No listening at my door."

As I went to bed that night I stopped outside Brooke's door. I didn't listen. Really I didn't. It was very quiet in the house. There were no noises coming from Brooke's room. She must have been asleep. I continued on to my room. Sleep came slowly and when it did finally arrive it was troubled with wild dreams of Kayla and Kathy and to my shame Brooke.

A Tasty Dinner

The rest of the week dragged by. Brooke had arranged for Kathy to come by at six on Saturday evening. I rehearsed my arguments many times. I would straighten her out. But at night after the lights were out and I was alone the lascivious dreams would return. They would torment me until I finally took matters in hand and I could fall into a fantasy filled sleep.

Kathy showed up Saturday exactly at six. Brooke slipped out the door and headed over to Kayla's house as I was greeting Kathy.

I poured us a nice Central Coast Chardonnay, not too much oak with a nice balance of fruit and acid, as I finished the prep. We made some small talk while I got dinner on the table. In all modesty I must admit to being a good chef. I went all out on this dinner. Beautiful dishes presented elegantly with wonderful flavors. The candles and soft flamenco music set an intimate atmosphere.

We continued the small talk through dinner, work, school for the girls, neighborhood gossip; anything to avoid the 'topic.' As dinner wound down and we had worked on several glasses of Chardonnay apiece I worked the subject around to the girls.

"Kathy, the reason I asked you to dinner tonight..."

She interrupted, "You asked me?"

"Well yes." I answered flustered.

"Then it wasn't Brooke's idea?" she asked.

"Well, I guess that Brooke may have said it first."

She sat back and took another sip of wine. "So you don't know?"

Christ, I thought. First my conversations with Brooke go nuts and now this one. Can't I have a simple conversation with a female where I have the least little bit of control? "Know what?" I asked exasperated.

"That this whole thing was the girl's idea," she said.

"This dinner was the girl's idea? Why would they do that?"

"They thought of it together." Kathy answered. "Mike, they want us to have sex."

I was stunned. My mouth started to hang open then I blurted out, "What?"

"They want us to have sex. Close your mouth," she said laughing.

"Sorry. I was just shocked."

"Well I guess I can understand. I had some warning. I overheard some of their planning."

"Why do they want us to have sex?" I asked perplexed.

"It's obvious. Look at it from their angle. We get together and have sex. So of course then we'll start living together. So they get to move in together. They really are best friends plus they get all their sex under one roof with no worries about getting caught or getting in trouble because we are in on it." She took a sip of wine. "From their viewpoint it's elementary."

I stumbled over my words because she had broached the subject I had been avoiding. I felt my face burning. "I know you are..." My words trailed off. Steeling myself, "But I'm not involved. Why do they think I'd be okay with this whole setup?"

Kathy studied me for what seemed a long time. "Mike. You don't need to be embarrassed."

'I'm not embarrassed, ' my mind screamed. This was made a lie by the burning in my cheeks. Kathy's eyes burned into my soul. I could swear she was reading my thoughts. She knew why I was embarrassed. Somehow she knew that every night that week I had been having sexual thoughts of her and me. And Kayla and me.

"Yes, I have made love with Kayla and Brooke. You can say it." I blushed again. "You're missing something here. The girls don't want to just make love with each other and with me. They want to have a man as well."

Her words lashed me physically. My body tensed from the impact. Me? Both girls want to make love to me? On the surface my mind was appalled but under the surface the visions started playing again. The ones I had of Brooke, Kayla and me. Brooke, Kayla and me having sex, me being their first lover, teaching them about sex, a loving gentle lesson. These images rose in my mind and pushed the other thoughts out.

Kathy continued. "I can see it from their side. I miss having a man as well." She caught my eye and held it. A look was in her eye, the feral look of a hungry predator with the game in sight. "I miss having a man. Sex with a woman can only satisfy so much. I need to feel a man too. The way a man takes you, the power with which a man takes a woman, filling her up, possessing her, overwhelming her. Only a man can do that. Don't you think so Mike?" She brought the wine to her lips caressing the crystal with her lips as her eyes continued to hold mine. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I felt my cock grow hard in my pants. I shifted in the chair unable to look away. The movement caused her to look down and she caught sight of the bulge in my Dockers. She set her wine down. "I see you agree with me Mike. I'm very glad. It's been too long. Much too long."

Part of my mind started to protest. You've been trapped, tricked, bamboozled and hooked. The rest of my mind shouted the protest down. My blood was running hot and I wanted her. I wanted those lips to do to my cock what they had done to that crystal.

Amazing isn't it? How easily a man can be seduced. My surface mind had been uttering pious platitudes to itself all evening. Oh yes, I was prepared with all the arguments to dissuade Kathy from her lechery and return her to the straight path of righteousness. I had marshaled all the facts and had logically ordered all the conventional bromides. But truth be told, under that surface desire had burned. Standing in the kitchen tossing the salad I had glanced at Kathy's tits and imagined them bare to my eyes. Then my mind imagined Kathy naked and Brooke sucking at those tits. My eyes moved lower to see Kathy's hands in her lap and I imagined her legs spread and Kayla between them. I shook my head to clear it. A while later I would notice Kathy's lips and images would form of her between Brooke thighs. Those lips would be buried in my daughter's pussy. I would shake my head again. But the images kept returning; the girls making love in twosomes and threesomes. And most powerfully, Brooke, Kayla, Kathy and me making love. Unacknowledged and hidden it had smoldered all the hotter. Exposed to the air it burst into flame and burned away all other thoughts leaving me filled only with one burning desire. It had been two years since I had fucked a woman. I wanted to fuck Kathy. I needed to fuck Kathy.

Kathy picked up the wineglass again and made love to it as she took another sip. She caressed the long stem as if it were a cock that she was fondling as she looked at me. "You know, I am very wet right now. I started getting wet when I saw that you were hard. That is a very nice bulge you have. I wish you would share it with me."

"Oh God. I can see how you seduced Brooke."

Kathy smiled. "Oh no. You have that backward." She set the wine down and stood up. "Please take me to your bed Mike. I want you."

She held out her hand to me. I stood and took her hand pulling her to me. Her arms went around my neck and pulled her body against mine. We kissed. It started as a soft kiss with our lips just touching. Then our lips began to devour each other before they parted and our tongues began a dance of desire, teasing and inviting the penetration of each others mouth, the play and chase and retreat and chase again. I broke the kiss. "Oh Kathy."

"Take me to bed Mike," she said softly almost inaudibly.

I took her hand and led her down the hall to my room. A soft light was burning in the adjoining bath. It provided a soft and diffuse glow over my bed. Kathy stood by the bed inviting me with her eyes. I kissed her again and her hands moved down between us rubbing against my crotch, massaging me through my pants. I grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled it up. She raised her arms and let me pull it off. She reached behind and unsnapped her bra. I thought that was very nice of her because I knew I would have fumbled the snap just as men always fumble with snaps. She started to unbutton my shirt. I reached for her jeans and she for my Dockers. In what seemed a flash we were both naked and together on the bed, again kissing. This time her skin was against mine her breasts pressed against my chest. My erection was pressed against her belly as she ground into it.

I reached between us and cupped her pubic mound. My finger slid between her labia as Kathy pressed against my hand. Our tongues danced as my finger slipped into her. She was wet and slippery and my finger sank deeply in her pussy.

"Hmm, Mike. It's been so long. Please fuck me. Now."

So much for foreplay. I rolled Kathy onto her back and settled between her legs. She reached down, grabbed my cock and guided it to her opening. A gentle thrust and my glans pierced her. She released me and I slid halfway in. Rocking gently my cock was quickly coated with her juices and I bottomed out, buried to the hilt. Jesus, it had been too long. I had almost forgotten how good it felt to be fucking a real, live woman.

I held myself up on my arms so I could look down at Kathy. She opened her eyes as I started fucking her. Her face was softened with desire, almost blurred. Her eyes held mine as we moved synchronized in passion. We were communicating without words.

Kathy's body urged me on. The pace of our fucking increased. I had to lower myself and wrap her in my arms as our coupling became more frenzied and our bodies started to slam into each other. Kathy wrapped her arms around me. Faster and faster our bodies moved. My cock would slam deep into her and then almost leave her completely before slamming back in. A low moaning sound filled my ears and Kathy's body began to jerk under me. Her fingers dug into my back. Her pussy spasmed around my cock. I felt the rumbling in my loins. I let it take me. Furiously fucking I felt another spasm shake Kathy's body as I went over the edge. The first spurt of cum was inside her almost before I knew it was coming. Then another and another as the tension and energy drained from me. A few desultory strokes and I was spent.

Afterward we lay in quiet lassitude. Her head was on my chest, finger playing with the hair on my chest. My hand was gently stroking her back. I put my lips to her head and gently kissed her.

"Hmm," she said. "Nice." She reached down and cupped my cock and balls in her hand. "Thank you for sharing this. I wasn't sure you would let another woman have any."

"Huh?"

"After Brooke told me about your conversation last week I knew how much you wanted her." I started to protest. She put her finger to my lips. "Only the truth." That stopped me. She smiled serenely. "I thought so. When she told me how you had to run off to your bedroom right when the topic turned to her and you, I knew. Because I had gone through the same thing with Kayla. Don't look surprised. You don't think I just jumped in bed with her do you?"

"I uh..." I stuttered.

"You do. Well, it was no different for me. I felt guilty at first just like you're feeling. Until I realized that Kayla wanted to learn and to love me just as much as I wanted her. Just like you'll learn that Brooke wants you." Still cupping my cock Kathy continued, "Mike, Brooke and Kayla are just as much women as I when it comes to their desires. They have the same wants. They just lack experience. I don't want to see them hurt by their inexperience. You are a good lover." Squeezing my cock she smiled lecherously, "And you know some wonderful tricks to make a women scream in pleasure. If I were going to pick a first lover for Kayla I couldn't pick a better one."

"Thank you Kathy. But, we didn't even have any foreplay. How do you know I'm such a good lover?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.