Huge 2: Original Huge v.2

by Heatheranne

Copyright© 2002 by Heatheranne

Incest Sex Story: Just a mom and her hugely endowed son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Size   .

Heather lay in her bed and listened to the rhythmic squeak of the old fashioned bed springs that came from her son's room. Chris rarely gave her any cause for worry, but these days he seemed obsessed about playing with himself. She knew that teen boys masturbated, but it seemed as if Chris did it all the time. Whenever he was in the bathroom, and she passed by, she could hear the whiff, whiff sound of skin on skin. Even now, just a few minutes after going to bed, she could hear the telltale noises from his room. Heather tried to ignore the sounds of squeaking bed springs, but she couldn't ignore her urge to investigate. She swung her legs over the edge of her bed and got up.

Heather had been 16 when Chris was born. He was conceived one night when she had got drunk and had sex, both for the first time. Her parents had respected her wish that she be allowed to give birth and raise the baby boy. She had worked hard, both in school and in her various after school jobs. It hadn't been easy but now at the age of thirty-two, she had her own business and was quite proud of her son.

Chris had his father's good looks and his mother's intelligence. At least she liked to think so. He played one sport after another and always seemed to be on his way to a game, practice or workout. As a result, Chris had a body that just wouldn't quit. He had broad shoulders and bulging pecs that drew down to a slim waist of washboard abs. And when he wore shorts Heather couldn't keep here eyes off his well muscled thighs and calves.

Heather opened the door to her room and walked quietly down the hall. The hallway was dark except for a long shaft of light coming from the partially opened door to Chris' room. She approached his door softly.

The head of Chris' bed was near the door. All she had to do was crane her neck around the door a bit in order to have a view down the length of his well built young body. But, darn it he was covered from foot to neck with a sheet. She could see his hand moving beneath the sheet, but things looked odd. It seemed as if Chris was actually rubbing his stomach with a growing passion. His hips rocked from side to side on the bed and his breathing became faster and faster. Then he suddenly threw back the sheet.

Heather had to stifle a gasp when she saw his manhood. No wonder it looked like he was rubbing his stomach. The head of his young cock was lying above his bellybutton. Heather was no tramp, but she had seen a few cocks in her time, and the one on her son was bigger than any she had ever seen or heard of. As she watched his hand flash up and down the length of his huge erection it suddenly erupted. A stream of milky white cum streaked nearly to his shoulder. It was followed by another and another until there must have been a dozen strings of the sticky liquid in the light hairs of his broad chest.

Heather was entranced by the sight of her son's orgasm. Unconsciously, one of hands found its way beneath her sleep shirt and onto her clit. She watched as Chris grabbed a t-shirt and began to wipe the cum from his chest. The small part of her brain that wasn't sex addled figured that he would soon be on his way to the bathroom. So as quickly as her shaky legs permitted, she made her way quietly back to her own bedroom.

Just as she reached her room Heather heard her son coming down the hallway. She stepped into the shadows of her room and turned. Chris was on his way to the bathroom, his softening but still enormous prick wobbled back and forth, leading the way. Heather carefully found her bed in the dark and very nearly collapsed on it. She stripped off her sleep shirt and assumed her own position for self pleasure. She lay on her back with her legs slightly open. Her right hand rubbed the skin above her clit while her left hand stroked and caressed her right breast. She tried not to think about Chris, but the vision of her son masturbating kept running through her mind. He was absolutely huge. And all that cum he produced. No wonder he masturbated so often, the pressure to release all that cum must be enormous. Heather felt her climax rushing up. Her back arched and her legs quivered as her own orgasm overtook her.

The next day was a Saturday. Heather and Chris usually slept late and it was also their custom to eat a large pancake brunch. Heather awakened even later than usual. She was still groggy from the night before. She really didn't want to dress so she just threw a short robe over her nude body. She'd already cooked a stack of pancakes when her son made his appearance.

"Hi Mom," he said stretching enormously. He was wearing a pair of shorts and a cut off t-shirt that showed off his perfect abs. But Heather couldn't keep her eyes from her son's shorts. She tried to figure out where he could keep that huge cock. It couldn't be down his shorts leg or above the waistband. His gym type shorts were too small for that. Maybe it was wadded up in his underwear. She smiled and wondered if she could find out.

"Sit down and eat... you can have the first batch," Heather said, turning to get the plate of pancakes. She placed the stack in front of her son, being sure to bow quite low to let the front of her robe fall open to his gaze. She glanced up to see his eyes drinking in the sight of her breasts.

And there was plenty to see. Heather's breasts were full and firm, and she was sure that her son had taken a good look. She stepped back and leaned against the kitchen counter. She crossed her slim, lovely legs and picked up her cup of coffee. She stared into space above her son's head, as if she was unaware that the bottom half of her robe had fallen open revealing one leg to the hip.

Chris hunched over in his chair, eating his pancakes at a furious pace. He had one hand, splayed not very casually, in his lap. Heather said, "Don't gulp your food like that, honey. You'll get indigestion." Chris slowed his food intake marginally. "So what are your plans for the day?" she asked as she shifted her weight and her robe revealed more bare skin.

Around a mouth full of food, and with his eyes locked on his mother's legs, Chris said, "Uhhhh... we're going to play ball at Todd's house and then Cindy and I are going to a movie. I'll be back early." He stuffed the last bit of pancake in his mouth. Chris pushed back from the table and stood. Rather he sort of half stood with his hands over his crotch and then he quickly turned his mother. "Thanks for breakfast, Mom. I've got to get ready," he said as he ran from the room.

Damn, thought Heather, I think I gave my own son an erection. A wave of sexual tension washed over her and took away her inhibitions. She wondered if he was in his room, stroking his cock after seeing his mom's tits and legs. She managed to wait a full minute then went to his room. She opened the door, saying "Chris I may be gone when you get home. I'm going shopping." And just as she had thought, Chris stood there, shorts pulled down, his huge erection at full attention, his hand stroking it. Heather felt a surge of heat go through her breasts and between her legs at the thought of turning her son on like that.

"Mom!" he cried, turning away.

Heather approached her son. "It's OK honey... I know guys do that... sorry I barged in." She stepped closer, and put her hand on her son's back, running her hand up his back under his t-shirt. She leaned closer, peering over his shoulder, and whispered "Go ahead, sometimes I do it too." Her hot breath on her son's neck had its desired effect. His hand started moving again, and his slightly wilted cock was quickly back to its full hardness.

Heather felt her knees getting weak. She stepped back, lying heavily on Chris's bed. Heather couldn't help herself. She opened her pussy lips with the fingers of one hand and began to caress her stiff little clit. Chris turned, pointing his pulsing rod at his mother. As Heather watched, her son came with a long squirt of cum. And he just kept on spurting. After what she'd seen last night, she couldn't believe that he had that much cum left in him. It squirted across the room to fall in hot, white streams on her legs. Chris's face was bright red, either from passion or embarrassment as he ran from the room, cum still drooling from his cock.

Heather rubbed her legs together sensuously, working her son's semen into her skin. The stuff seemed to generate a heat that worked its way up her legs to her crotch. As Heather felt her own orgasm pulse through her body, she heard Chris start the shower.

Heather was in a daze. She couldn't believe what had just happened. With her mind on cruise control she cleaned up the mess that both she and her son had just made and wandered back to her room to get dressed. By the time she was ready to face the world Chris had already left.

She spent the rest of the day at the mall. Her mind wandered from her son, to her shopping, to her son's cock and then back again. She was alternately filled with shame and then lust. By the time she was on her way back home she had resolved to just forget what had happened. Yeah, that was it. Chris was intelligent and good looking, plus he was hung like a horse. No doubt he would have plenty of girl trouble. He didn't need his mother to give him a complex.

As Heather pulled into her drive, she had to stop short because of a car blocking her way. It was a Mustang that belonged to Cindy, Chris' girlfriend. She and Chris must be back from the movie already, Heather thought. She wondered what Chris and Cindy were doing all alone in the house. Were they making out on the couch? Heather shook her head, chastising herself. She had sex on the brain today. Still, she was very quiet as she walked inside the house through the kitchen door. As she walked across the kitchen, Heather heard talking from the living room. It was Cindy's voice. "Again?" she was saying. "You haven't gone limp yet? What got you so turned on?"

Heather couldn't believe what she was hearing. She tip toed down the hall to the door and peeked in the living room. There was Cindy and Chris, both completely naked on the living room couch. Cindy was a year older than her son, and Heather had often wondered what drew them together. After this sight there wasn't much doubt. Cindy stood only about five feet tall. But she had a perfectly proportioned figure, red hair that fell almost to her waist, and the face of an angel.

Heather watched as Chris slumped down on the couch and pulled the tiny girl, her back to his chest, on top of him. Chris said, "Never mind what got me so horny, just enjoy it." And with that he reached down and grabbed his rock hard member and guided it into Cindy's pussy. To Heater's amazement, it slid in effortlessly with a sticky liquid sound. Heather couldn't help it, she slid her hand down the front of her slacks and began to caress her own pussy as she watched.

Cindy shifted her body slightly and turned her head. She locked lips with Chris and Heather could see their tongues writhing about. Chris had one hand on Cindy's tit, softly pinching and rolling the stiff nipple. His other hand went to Cindy's clit and began to finger it with a steady light stroke. And his cock! His cock pumped in and out of her clutching, clinging cunt in a steady rhythm with his fingers.

They stayed like that for a long moment, then Cindy broke the kiss and grabbed Chris's muscular arms. Her head was thrown back and a low, steady moan escaped her lips. Heather ran a finger into her own pussy as Cindy began to orgasm.

Damn, thought Heather, Cindy was cumming already. Talk about being horny. As she watched, Cindy's cum fluids washed over the lower half of Chris's cock and down his balls. Cindy's moans became louder and turned into soft screams of delight. Heather could see the muscles of Cindy's tummy ripple time and again as she spasmed through one orgasm after another. Minutes went by and still he tirelessly drilled her.

Heather pulled her top out of her slacks and ran a hand across her own flat stomach to begin to rub and caress her breast. As Heather watched, Chris wrapped an arm around Cindy and flipped their bodies over until he was behind Cindy doggy style. Cindy had her face buried in the cushions of the sofa, with her arms thrown out to the sides. Chris put his hands on her hips and began to pound his cock into the little girl's cunt like a well oiled machine. Then he looked up and locked eyes with his mother.

Chris's eyes grew wide and large as he watched his mother rock her hips in rhythm with her groping fingers. He didn't stop his fucking motions though. He was on the verge of another orgasm and watching his mother finger herself only added to his excitement.

The feeling was mutual with Heather. She felt a fresh surge of heat through her cunt as she watched her son's slim hips slam his cock into Cindy's steamy pussy. In only a few seconds she was shaking through a cunt clenching orgasm. At nearly the same moment Chris' head flew back and his face contorted as he spent himself inside his girlfriend.

Heather stepped into the kitchen to put her clothes back in order, and then she quietly stepped outside and made her way back to her car. Heather waited a few minutes and then tapped on her horn. In another minute Cindy walked unsteadily out of the house. She waved to Heather as she got into the Mustang. Heather backed out of the way. She laughed to herself as Cindy stalled her own car several times trying to get out of the drive. Chris must have worn her out, thought Heather.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.