Kirsty
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Pixy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - About as fast as the M25 on a bank holiday. A story about a girl and her dog

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   First   Petting   Bestiality   Slow  

After that moment there was no turning back. For either of them. If she was alone in the house, she was quick to disrobe with Moo being equally quick in mounting her. If privacy in the house was not forthcoming she would go for a run. As soon as she thought that she had run far enough to not be disturbed, she lay down next to him. These moments were of the greatest intensity as she felt she had no constraint to her pleasure and surrendered totally to her feelings. At night she slept with him, allowing him to penetrate her if he wanted. She had to be careful of the noise though, as nether of them was particularly quiet in their lovemaking. The walls, thick as they were, did not totally dampen all noise and it was only amongst the hills that she felt secure enough to totally let her self go.

Kirsty awoke in a ray of sunshine. She had moved her bed, re-arranged her furniture and always left her curtains open for the effect. There was not much point to the curtains as there were no neighbours, at least, not nearby. Her duvet only came as far as her waist, Moos head as ever across her stomach. He was getting large with his growing age and the weight of his head was moving from being comforting to uncomfortable. He was a puppy no longer. She could not even carry him like she used to and the loss saddened her. She moved slightly, her muscles sore after a night of particularly bestial frenzy. It was not just between her legs that she was sore, as more than just his head continued to grow. She was definitely going to trim his nails back a bit before someone noticed the mess that her back must be in judging by the pain. At least she had stopped him biting the back of her neck, that was a clear passion killer as only love bites from well formed canines can be.

A muscle jumped in his hindquarters and his muzzle twitched. She looked down at him.

"Must be a good dream. I hope I'm in it" She ran a hand lightly over the soft fur between his ears. He did not wake. She forgave his prolonged slumber, as he had been particularly energetic the previous night. Plus his tongue muscles were going to hurt like hell when he awoke.

She heard movement downstairs and smelt the aroma of a breakfast that would give a nutritionist a coronary. Hungry from the exertion of the night before, she unceremoniously shoved Moos head onto the bed and slid with a wince to a posture that vaguely resembled standing. Moo watched with one eye as she stood then went back to the dream that he had been rudely awakened from.

Crossing her arms, she drew her nightdress over and above her head. Her muscles stretched and pulled at the raw skin around her scratches. She examined the back of the garment. There were long, albeit faint, streaks of dried blood. She looked to the bed. Relieved to see that the blood had not seeped through to the sheets. It was the only fluid of hers that had not seeped into the sheets. She could guarantee that not all the fluid was hers.

Naked, she tenderly stepped to the dresser. She was going to have to wear a thick and dark coloured t-shirt for the next few days or explain that she had tried to scratch her back on fence or some other stupid excuse. She could just imagine it, "My back? I tried to follow Moo under a gorse bush mum" Damn, it was annoying, and the weather looked like it was going to be scorching over the next few days as well.

She opened a drawer, removing a clean pair of pants, pausing to steel herself against the impending pain. Wincing with a sharp indrawn breath, she slid the garment up her legs. Whilst she was still bent over she stepped into her jeans as well. Barefoot and half naked she padded to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

She paused on re-entering her room as the smell hit her. Unexpectedly embarrassed at the imagery that the smell evoked she walked over to the window, opening it as wide as it would go. Praying that the smell would dissipate and not linger like the previous nights memories.

She arrived downstairs just as her mother was dishing. Sitting herself at the table she kept her back well away from the back of the chair, whilst trying to be unobtrusive about it. Her breakfast was not long in disappearing down her throat. That was the thing about energetic sex; it gave you one hell of an appetite.

Finished well before her parents, she was about to leave when her father spoke to her.

"Your mother and I were considering last night about going back and meeting some old friends for the day. Interested? It'll give you the chance to meet up with some of your old school friends. Though they will still be at school as they don't break up for another week."

Kirsty thought amusingly about her old friends and the odds of them being at school, or even in its vicinity. They were about the same as hell freezing over.

"Yeah, great. It'll be fun to see them again." Then she realised that her back would have to be in contact with a car seat for a considerable length of time. Her elation died.

"What's up?" Her father asked concerned "We'll be taking Moobli with us if that's what's worrying you"

"Uh? Oh, yes. Cheers dad"

That night, with a large degree of struggling and growling, she trimmed Moos claws back.

The car journey was the entire nightmare she expected and more. It was also the longest that Moobli had ever been in a car. After the novelty of new scenery had worn off, he soon made his disgruntlement known to all. They stopped the night at a motel on the M6. The plan being that they would have the most of the next day to meet old friends.

It was strange for Kirsty to slip under the crisp sheets all alone. The cool linen soothed her scratched back but not her loneliness. She looked at the repulsive floral wallpaper and smiled evilly.

"It'll be a brave thief that tries to rob the car"

The next morning they made there way back to the Discovery. The Disco still contained their luggage and one very disgruntled dog. Kirsty took him around the large and mostly empty car park, but his mood failed to improve much and it was with great effort that he was unceremoniously bundled back in.

As they drove back into her old neighbourhood she was saddened at how it had changed. The buildings were mostly the same, just shabbier. The air was dirty, smoggy. Everything seemed so dirty. She hadn't thought about her feelings on her arrival or what she would see and feel. She hadn't expected her mind to put a rose tint on her memories.

Her father dropped her outside her old school, which looked in need of a close encounter with a bulldozer. Repeatedly, and the sooner the better.

"You know where we are going. If you need us give us a ring" Her father did the parental thing.

She half listened to her father whilst looking at the squalor surrounding her, occasionally supplying an answer or grunt when required.

She waved and watched her parents carve their way back into the traffic stream.

Moo tugged at both collar and leash, neither of which he was used to. She did not liked to see him restrained so but there had been some high profile dog attacks recently, most blown out of proportion by the tabloids. Her father had considered the possibility of a muzzle but she had put her foot down and the middle ground of collar and leash had been agreed.

As the Discovery left her view she turned and headed away from the school, towards her old haunts. She had only been back on the streets a few minutes and she was already missing her hills and glens. There was no natural colour apart from the grey of pavement and walls. The colour of advertisements and shop displays were garish and stark, lacking the soft subtleties of wooded glen and heather clad hillside. The loud cacophony of traffic was obtrusive and all pervasive. She had not realised how much she had come to enjoy the sound of wind through the valleys, the sound of birdsong, the tinkle of mountainside stream over rock. How had she managed to live in this bleak, dour and extremely pungent atmosphere? Every time she took a deep breath she wanted to retch.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.