Hayley - Cover

Hayley

by Sean

Copyright© 2002 by Sean

Incest Sex Story: Haley and her father have a night of discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   .

My twelve-year-old daughter, Hayley, had come to live with me for the summer because her mother and step-father both had to work and didn't like leaving her alone at home all day long. I am a free-lance writer. Although I don't make as much money as her mother, I work at home. A couple of days ago, I had asked Hayley if her mother had had a talk with her yet about her developing body. She said, "No," so I proceeded to explain things like hormones and the development of sexuality in a woman. My purpose was to prepare her for the likelihood that she would soon start having periods. I didn't want her to freak out, not knowing what menstrual blood is or where it comes from.

She was serious and attentive as I explained this. From time to time she asked questions. She wanted to know more about why women experience these hormonal changes. That took us into a discussion of fertility. More questions led to talk about sexuality, sensuality, and even erotica. She wanted to know if men had the same cycles, the same desires, etc. I began to tell her about how men and women are different and how they are the same. I explained how the same general organ cells in a fetus develop into similar but very different organs in mature men and women.

Hayley wanted to know if men get the same sensations and in the same ways as women. I asked her why she would ask that. She said, "Because you always seemed more thoughtful and nice to momma than Frank is."

Knowing what I went through when married to her mother, I thought it might be a good idea to nurture a more comfortable, guilt-free attitude about sex and pleasure in Hayley than her mother demonstrated. I told her what a man feels and thinks like when he gets aroused and what seems to get women aroused. I talked to her about the importance of giving pleasure and even explained a little bit about how to do it. Then I told her how important it is to receive pleasure. I told her that it was healthy to desire pleasure.

Hayley wanted to know what women like best. I told her as much as I knew about women, but I felt inadequate. Finally, I told her that the best way for her to learn would be to experiment with masturbation. I told her it isn't a dirty act like some people believe and that she should never be embarrassed about it. I said that if I ever accidentally opened the door and saw her masturbating, that I would quietly close the door and give her privacy and that she would never be in trouble for doing it.

She of course wanted to know how to masturbate. I explained about her clitoris and the sensitivity of the inner lining of her vagina, nipples, and so forth. I explained that if she experimented with touching herself, that she would learn what works best for her.

So, I guess that what happened today was no surprise. I needed to get some reams of paper and printer supplies so that I could send off some work. I told Hayley that I'd be out for a couple of hours and that I wanted her to stay close to home while I was gone. She was watching TV and just being quietly bored when I left. When I came home, at first I didn't know where she was. I poked my head in the family room. The TV was on. Some food was out. I was about to check the back yard when I heard something thump in her bedroom.

Her door was a quarter of an inch shy of being closed. When I pushed against it, it opened silently. Hayley was on the top bunk of her bunk beds, naked.

She was lying on her back but propped up slightly with pillows. Her eyes were closed and dreamy and her index finger was pushed into her vagina. I couldn't believe how developed her breasts actually were. They showed through her shirts, of course, but somehow I hadn't noticed how large they actually had become. Her pussy had just a dozen wisps of hair starting to grow. My child was beautiful! I felt an unnatural longing forming in my heart and in my cock.

I tiptoed down the hall to my room and got my camera. When I returned, she was sitting on the railing of the bunk bed, rubbing her cunt against the hard wood! When I snapped the picture, she looked up and smiled!

I blew her a kiss and backed away. As I began closing the door, she called out, "Daddy?" I opened the door again. "Daddy, could you help me do the things you said I should? Can you show me what I'm doing right and wrong?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.