Humiliation of Jane
Chapter 12

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jane, a snotty law student, is given a drug which transforms her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Jane awoke and crawled out from her corner of her master's, her ex-high school boyfriend Tim, masterbedroom and started her daily morning rituals for the coming day.

Only wearing a studed dogcollar and a chain leash, she quietly crawled over Tim's body, stuck his 7" morning hard-on and did her earnest to wake him up as she humped up and down on his hot pole.

Jane was supposed to make Tim piss into her womb every morning and to enjoy him relieving himself. After that she got Tim to piss into her, Jane had to hold it in long enough to grab a glass and let it out along with her own piss and cunt juice. And then to drink every last drop.

In high school, she had made his life a living hell and ruined his future by tattling on him about every little cheat that he made to succeed in life. Tim was one of the school's geniuses.

When Tim discovered, from her father, that Jane, his high school promqueen girlfriend, had lost her free will, he took the advantage to pay the senator every thing he had to get the senator to disown Jane as his daughter and to give him her as his plaything. He also programmed her to call him, Daddy, Master and my Lord.

"Wake up Daddy. Janie needs to feel my master's pee-pee in her cunny," exclaimed Jane as she humped and pumped his phallus with her newly experienced pussy.

Two minutes later, Tim awoke with a groan. He was successful holding his urine in long enough to have Jane to beg for it over and over again, along with a long string of orgasms.

"Oooohhhh yeahsssssss... Ooohhh... You feel so good!! Oh yesss... Uuuhhhngh daddy yessssss... Oooo... Come on give it to me give it to me... sssss... give me... Gimme gimme gimme... ssssss... UUUHHHNNnnngh yeah... Yes... Aaahhhh... fuck Janie... FUCK JANIE... FUCK JANIE... FUCK BABY JANE!!... sss... Oohhh my gawd!!!... ssss... Oooo daddy fuc'me... Yes yes yes aahhsssssss... Oooo yesssss... I love Daddy's dick! It's soooo BIIIGGG!! Sssssss... Aahh aahh aahh... Uuuhhhhsssss... Yesssssss... pee-pee... pee-pee n'me... pee-pee n'me..."

Tim enjoyed watching his plaything beg for him to fuck her and scream and moan like a banshee everytime they fucked. As well as watching her new DD- silicone tits, that he paid for, bounce above him and seeing Jane's diamond bellyring, again another present from him, sparkle as she went up and down.

After awhile, Tim couldn't hold his urine no more. Jane then got off after he deposited his morning urine and grab a glass from the bathroom and held it up to her bare cunt. Just like everyday, Jane asked Tim, "May the Lord's plaything pee-pee?... please?..."

"Yes, you may."

Jane then relieved herself into the glass, feeling satisfied that she pleased her master. The glass was being filled with a mixture of both their piss and her pussy juice.

Just as she finished filling the glass, Jane then asked, "May Janie drink the pee-pee please?"

"Yes, you may."

Jane then drank the urine like it was out of style. She never missed a drop.

Tim then ordered her to wash her mouth out and to get dressed in her outfit that he has her to wear everytime that she was allowed to leave the house.

"I found Miss Janie two jobs. And she starts today. If she does a good job, I will give her total control of her thoughts."

Hearing that, Jane jumped in glee, kissed her Master and ran to her dressingroom. This might be her chance to escape the humilations. She thought to herself that doing the two jobs today well and be obidient was a MUST.

In twenty minutes and never able to shower, Jane was dressed in a black patent leather strapless tankini and a matching mini-skirt, which hardly covered her ass cheeks and when she sat down, her cunt was exposed to all in public. The outfit also contained a pair of transparent open-toed 2" platformed sandals with 6-1/2" spiked heels.

They then sped off in his cadillac to a warehouse on a pier. Tim explained on the way there that Jane was going to star in a porn flick, which would be released worldwide. As well as being copied and sent to all that was on a list, that her father had giving Tim, of people that she harrassed over the years. Tim also ordered Jane never refuse to do as he or the director tells her to do, and just to enjoy and get off from being told what to do.

For the next nine hours, Jane played a lonely housewife who enjoys being gang-banged at any time. She had been filled in all three holes about fifteen times each.

At 6:00 in the evening, Jane was paid $500,000 for a well job done. She was half-way to be freed from her humiliation. She and her master then sped off in his cadillac again. This time, they drove to a well-known strip club in L. A.

Tim explained to Jane that she left law school to become a stripper and had always enjoyed dancing and stripping in front of men and women, in fact she always got off just by thinking of that. In time, she ended up stripping at his club. And, that if anyone asks her if she would let them fuck her, she would not stop them and just enjoy the sex for the money.

Just as they entered the parking lot to the club, Tim told Jane that while she's inside the club, she is to go by the name J. Kitty and answer to Kitty. As well as having memories of dropping out of college to be a whore.

After dancing for four hours, Keith and the rest of the high school football team walked in for a bachelor party for the quarterback who was getting married the following day.

Keith was the first one to notice that it was Jane swinging on the pole on stage only in a G-string. He couldn't tell by those hugmongous globes that she had now. Keith then looked over at the poster on the wall. Sure enough, it was Jane with tits that could poke someone's eye out in a black and white sequined bikini, and above her photo read the name "Miss J. Kitty" in big, bold letters and the words "dancing LIVE nitely".

Keith then quickly made the team aware of who was on the stage dancing and told them that he and Kelly saw her a month ago in Washington at the movies with Dave St. James. They too, couldn't believe their eyes when they saw the melons on Jane.

Back in high school, Jane turned the whole team in for cheating on most of their tests and broke up some of the guys' relationships with their girlfriends by telling the girls that their boyfriends had slept with other girls.

As Jane finished her last dance before her next break, the team called out jokingly, "Hey Miss Kitty," in unison.

Jane then stopped in her tracks on the way to the back and walked towards their table. She then exclaimed, "Hey Guys! Hey Keith, how's Kelly?"

He told her that Kelly was ok and that he was surprised to see her there dancing. "Jane, what the hell are you doing here? And, what's with the new titties and bellyring?" The guys were also curious why she was there.

"eerrr... In here, I go by the name Kitty," Jane said as she tried to tell Keith that she had been drugged and humiliated, "Anyway,... eerrr... My roommate in college paid through college working as a dancer. One night, she dragged me from studies and took me to the club where she had worked. Somehow, I ended up dancing that night and loved the pay. I went back every night for the following week. I then realized that it was more satisfying to be a stripper than to be a D. A. So, I started concentrated on pleasuring men and women. From there, everything fell into place. I didn't want to tell Kelly that her best friend fell onto a dark path. So, Keith, please keep my secret from Kelly?"

"Anything for you."

"Thank you, honey. So, why are you guys doing here?

Keith said, "Ray here is getting married tomorrow and this is his bachelor party."

Tim came over and said, "Don't patronize with my girls plea..." Just as he was about to say please, he noticed that the men were the football team from high school. "Hey!!! What's up Guys?"

"Daddy, it's Ray's bachelor party!"

"Really!"

"Tim, why did Jane call you Daddy?"

"Well, it's a long story. I discovered from Senator Peterson that some nerd at her college gassed her with a drug that freed her will of control of thought a couple months ago. And she had been going through a series of humiliations. I, then, bought Jane 'Kitty' from her father and made her my sex toy and star dancer."

Ken, the tightend, asked, "You mean that she has to do anything you tell her to do?"

"Yep."

Ken then said, "Guys, do you know what this means?"

All in unison yelled, "PAYBACK!!!"

Keith asked Tim, "Would you let us take Jane to the hotel and continue our party there?"

"Why certainly. Why don't you have a round of beer on the house while Janie gets dressed. Kitty go get dressed in your patent leather outfit."

"Yes Master!"

Tim then told the guys that Jane didn't recognize the name Jane anymore and that she loves going by Kitty.

As soon as Jane strutted out from the back on her transparent heels, Tim said, "You no longer recognize the name Jane Peterson. From now on, you will recognize the name Kitty Kat. As you think of the word, 'I' as in yourself, you will replace it with the name 'Kitty Kat'. But you still will be able to answer by just 'Kitty' as well. You will also call everyone Master or Mistress. Understand?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.