Humiliation of Jane - Cover

Humiliation of Jane

 

Chapter 10: The Mistress and The Tramp

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Mistress and The Tramp - Jane, a snotty law student, is given a drug which transforms her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

By: DW Lust

Jane shows up at Miss Thompson's house right on time. Jane had wore a new outfit that was sent to her by Miss Thompson. It included a choker, a vinyl playsuit with three ring tethers. Jane's breasts were wide open. Jane also wore garters that held up a pair of fishnet stockings. Her feet were in a pair of over- the-thigh, stay up vinyl boots, made of nylon/spandex, with three inch heels. Jane rang the doorbell and was welcomed in by Miss Collins, dressed simply in a white teddy and matching stockings. "Hi slave, how are you today?" asks Miss Collins as she pulls Jane in, pushes her against the wall and shoves her mouth into Jane's mouth. Jane responds back and soon their tongues are twisting inside their mouths. Miss Collins slides a finger inside Jane's box and soon is finger-fucking Jane fast while they french kiss.

"Slave Angela, bring in the newest slut," calls Miss Thompson.

Angela reluctantly stops fucking Jane and drags Jane into the livingroom. Jane's mouth drops. The livingroom is full of many things she has never seen before, including chains on the wall. She also sees Miss Thompson dressed in a black, leather, one piece catsuit. Her breasts were covered, but her box was clearly visible.

"On your knees slave Jane," demands Miss Thompson. Jane obeys and waits further instructions. "Now tonight is your initiation as my slave. You will refer to be as mistress, understand."

"Yes," replies a scared Jane.

"Yes what," bellows Miss Thompson.

"Yes, mistress," replies Jane.

"Better slut," says Miss Thompson. Now crawl on your knees to my feet and lick my boot clean. Jane obeys and slowly crawls over to her mistress. Soon Jane is licking Miss Thompson's boots. "Slave Angela. Get under slave Jane and get were pussy ready."

"Yes mistress," replies Miss Collins as she slides her head between Jane's legs and slowly starts licking Jane's clit.

Jane switches boots and continues to clean her mistresses' boots. Miss Thompson, zips down her boots and pulls off each boot. Now slave Jane, suck each one of my toes. Suck each like you would suck a cock." Jane obeys and is slowly moving her mouth up and down on each of her mistresses' toes. Miss Thompson moans "You are pleasing your mistress slave Jane."

Jane moans as Miss Collins slides a finger in her pussy. Jane finishes sucking the last of her mistresses toes and hears her mistress say "Slave Angela, get Slave Jane up on the rack."

Jane looks worried as Angela pulls her up, leads her to the wall and buckles her hands and legs to the wall. Jane is now on the wall hands above her heads and legs spread wide. Miss Thompson walks over to her newest slave and slides her tongue up Jane's body. She then says "Watch as slave Angela pleasures her mistress. You will get hornier every minute while you watch this, but won't be able to cum until I tell you to."

Miss Thompson lays on the nearby bed and demands "Slave Angela, come and pleasure your mistress." Miss Collins quickly dives between Miss Thompson's legs and starts lapping her mistresses' pussy. 'Slave Jane, are you watching?"

"Yes mistress," replies Jane, wishing she could use her hand on her box. Her cunt is on fire.

"Ahhhh," moans the mistress, "is this getting you hot slave?"

"Yes mistress," replies Jane, "I wish that was my tongue pleasuring you."

"Don't worry slave Jane, you will get your chance, oh ya, slave Angela, don't stop," screams Miss Thompson who obviously is climaxing from the lapping of her slave.

Jane is getting horny all the time, watching the degradation of that bitch Miss Collins. 'I wish I could use this bitch, ' thinks Jane. 'Look at her, she is so perfect, tight ass, shaved box, firm tits and luscious lips. Every boy wanted her in high school, if only they knew she was actually a lesbian slut slave. Man, I need to cum so badly'

Miss Thompson, the red haired beauty, turns to look at Jane and smiles seeing the bitch wiggling in the chains. This turns her on even more and she pushes her slaves face right into her box. Miss Thompson knows why Jane has turned into a slut, but she wants to turn her into her slave, without using any special powers. After another orgasm, she gets to her feet and walks to a table that is full of lesbian toys. The table is a smorg of pleasure. It includes an anal screw, a vibrator with nine attachments(including the phallic head, the squirmy head, the bumpy shaft and the tickler), a seven inch waterproof vibe, the emerald screw(a six inch vibrator made like a screw), three tubes of anal jell, a eight inch vibrator with a curved head, a thin nine inch vibrator, a pair of handcuffs, a whip, three butt plugs of various lengths and widths, a set of Chinese balls, a strap on cock, whipcream, candles, pudding, a gag, a blindfold, a double ended dildo, five other dildos of various sizes, a vibrating egg, ribbed anal stimulator, different lotions and a videocamera.

Miss Thompson grabs the emerald screw vibrator and walks over to Jane. "Hi Jane, how are you doing?"

"I'm soooooo horny," replies Jane.

Miss Thompson rubs the vibrator up and down Jane's body, turning it on slow. "Do you want me to fuck your slutty hole with this toy?" asks Miss Thompson as she slides the toy into her mouth.

"Oh please mistress, please shove that fuck stick up my box. Fuck the shit out of me," begs Jane.

"Are you sure? I do not want to make you do anything you don't want to, I want you to become my slave willingly? If you succumb to me now and give me permission to plug your hole with this cock, you are willingly saying that you will do anything I say for the rest of the night, no mind control, you will be my willing, eager slave, whose only pleasure is to please me. Do you understand?"

Jane can't control herself and screams "Yes, yes, yes I will be your slave, I want too, I want to be used as your personal slave, I want to be your whore like Miss Collins there. Now please fuck me, I need to cum so bad."

Miss Thompson turns the vibrator on high ad plunges it deep inside Jane. "How does that feel in your cunt Jane?"

Jane cums hard as she screams "Oh mistress, fuck me, fuck your slutty slave. Treat me as the lesbian-whore I am." Miss Thompson smiles as she starts fucking your new slave with reckless passion. Jane screams "Fuck-fuck-fuck me mistress, fuck your slave."

Miss Thompson pulls the toy out of Jane's cunt and says "Open up slave."

Jane opens her mouth and her mistress slides the toy all the way inside her mouth. Miss Thompson starts fucking her slaves' mouth. After all her cum is sucked back into Jane, Miss Thompson unbuckles the clamps and lets Jane stand up.

"Slaves, here is a toy," says Miss Thompson as she hands Jane a two headed dildo, "now fuck each other and make me think your enjoying it. Talk dirty."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.