Humiliation of Jane
Chapter 9: A Few Days With The Folks

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Few Days With The Folks - Jane, a snotty law student, is given a drug which transforms her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Jane wakes up at 6 in the morning and quickly gets dressed and leaves. 'Man that was so humiliating and I have to go to Miss Thompson's house next Tuesday. Shit.' Jane gets home and goes right to bed.

Next morning, Jane wakes up and goes straight to the shower. After a long shower she throws on a pair of shorts and her t-shirt(you know the one). As she goes in the kitchen she is surprised to see her mother home. Jane asks "Shouldn't you be at work?"

"Yes, I called in sick. I was concerned about you. You havn't got home till after six in the morning the last two days. Out of curiosity did you 'give Dave St. James a good time'?" asks her mother.

"I-I," replies Jane trying to figure out what she should say.

"Answer me now dammit," demands her mother.

"Ok, ok, yes I did show him a good time, I sucked his cock in the movie theatre, fucked him at the hotel using both my pussy and my ass, oh I'm sorry mom I," says Jane as she tries to recover from the outburst.

"Jane, and where were you last night?"

"I," starts Jane.

"Tell me now Jane," demands Jane's mother.

"I went to Mr. Rizzo's house, he told me to come over, and I ended up being fucked by Mr. Weathers, the old janitor Martin something and Mr. Rizzo. I also sucked off all three of them as well as Mr. Stones. I also ended up eating out Miss Collins, Miss Thompson and Mrs. Webber. I also licked all three of those ladies assholes as well as Miss. Wilson and Mrs. McBead. Lastly, I was forced to ride a beer bottle and then Miss Collins fucked me with the same bottle in the ass. After sucking on Mrs. Webber's tits and munching out her cunt," Jane stops to orgasm, "I fall asleep."

"Jane you have turned into a slut. First you drop out of school and now this. What has happened to you?"

Jane decides to tell her mom the whole story figuring the tape doesn't matter now. She tells her mom about the library, the dean, the other kids at school and how her brother, Dennis, had been blackmailing her lately. How her brother had not only fucked her in all three holes, but lent her out to all his friends.

Jane's mother is supportive as she comes over to Jane and gives her a big hug. She says "Oh, don't cry sweetie." As she holds her daughter she thinks of the opportunity that presents her. She never had been that close to her daughter and agreed with all her earlier predators, she was a stuck up bitch. She had always been a daddy's girl; she always thought that her husband always wanted to fuck her daughter. Her husband was in Washington, a senator, and there sex life had been shitty for years. She knew he was having affairs in Washington, all politicians do. Yet, she found her daughter rather attractive and the thought of having her daughter eat out of her box was becoming extremely appealing. She also imagined her daughter must have gotten pretty good at pleasuring a woman by now. She decides to make a move and slides her hand up to her daughter's breast and starts caressing it.

Jane backs away and says "Mother, not you too. Please."

Jane's mother replies "Stop."

Jane obeys, but pleads "Mother, help me."

"Jane you have always been a bitch. So many times I wanted to slap you out and now I get payback." Jane's mother moves back to Jane and grabs her ass.

"Mom don't, don't do this," pleads Jane.

Jane's mother demands "Kiss me passionately."

Jane starts saying "Mother no..." but her protest is stopped as she presses her lips to her mothers. She slides her tongue into her mother's mouth.

Jane's mother breaks the kiss and hops up on the kitchen table. She slips her panties off and hikes up her skirt and demands "Daughter beg permission to eat your mother's cunt."

Jane makes a face as she tries to hide the fact that she is having an orgasm. Jane cries as she begs "Please let me eat you out."

"Now-now Jane. You can do better than that. Let me believe you really want to lick your mother's pussy."

Jane looks at her mother and says "Why, why are you doing... oh please, please mummy, let your daughter lick your cunt, suck on your slit till you cum all over your baby daughter's slutty tongue."

"Eat me now," demands Jane's mother as she begins rubbing her clit. Tears are flowing down Jane's eyes as she begins licking her mother's cunt.

Jane thinks to herself 'I could live with all the others treating me like a toy, but my own mother, I can't believe this.' Jane starts to fuck her mother with her tongue.

Jane's mother can't believe the feeling of her daughter's tongue in her box. She is an amazing cunt-licker. "Slide a finger in honey, finger-fuck mummy."

Jane obeys and is soon bringing her mother to orgasm after orgasm. "Oh ya fuck mummy, suck me hard." Jane's mother begins rubbing her cunt up and down on her daughter's face. After a couple orgasms Jane's mom goes to the fridge and grabs some fruit and vegetables. She says "Jane, get out of those shorts and hop on the table." Jane slides off her shorts and reveals she is not wearing any panties.

"No panties slut?"

Jane doesn't answer as she gets on the table.

"Spread your legs wide and masturbate for mummy."

Jane obeys as she pleads "Why are you doing this to me? I'm your daughter."

"Why? You have been a bitch to me your whole life. You were always a daddy's girl. Did you ever let him fuck you? Probably?

"Mother," says Jane shocked, "how could you ask me that? Hmmm." Jane moans as she gets horny from rubbing herself.

"Oh Jane. You are so cute, such a sweet looking girl. That is why it is so fun watching you turn into a slut," says Jane's mother as she grabs the cherries and starts sliding them into her daughter's pussy, five in all. Jane moans as each cherry slides into her twat. Jane's mother then bends over and starts sucking on Jane's box and slowly pulls out Jane's cherries.

"Oh my God mother, that feels so good, don't stop," begs Jane hysterically.

Jane's mother continues until she retrieves all five cherries from her daughter's pussy. She then grabs a banana and slides it into her daughter.

Jane moans and begins bucking her body onto the banana. "Oh yeah, fuck me mummy, fuck me hard, faster, faster, faster," screams Jane as she continues humping the banana.

Just as Jane is about to orgasm, her mother pulls the banana out. Her mother grabs a cucumber and demands "Jane stand up and bend over the table."

Jane obeys and waits to see what her mother was going to do next. She didn't have to wait long as she soon felt the cucumber slide into her ass. Soon the whole cucumber is deep inside her bowels and her mother is quickly sliding the vegetable in and out of her daughter's ass. "Oh my God mom, the cucumber is so cold."

Jane grabs a carrot and slides it into her daughter's pussy. She was now double-fucking her daughter with vegetables. Jane's mother says "Come on sweetie, tell me how it feels to be getting fucked by your mother."

"It's bad and dirty, but it feels soooooooo good. Don't stop fucking me mummy. Please use me as your personal slut."

After a few more minutes of this double penetration Jane's mother slides the cucumber out of her daughter's ass and demands "Here Jane, suck this."

Jane opens her mouth and starts sucking the cucumber. Her mother is still fucking her with the carrot and Jane is desperately needing to cum screams "Oh mummy, don't stop fucking my cunt." Jane orgasms instantly and collapses on the table. "Thank you mummy."

Jane's mother asks "Do you always orgasm when someone says the word cunt?"

Jane's body shakes on the table as she cums again. "Yes mummy," Jane finally says as she regains a tiny amount of energy.

"Lisa, Jane, what is going on here?" It is Jane's father, the senator.

"What are you doing home George?"

"We closed the senate for the rest of the week for a funeral, now what is going on here," bellows George.

Jane then retells the story and adds how her mother had just taken advantage of her.

"You mean you have to obey anything someone tells you to do?"

"Yes," replies Jane.

"And Lisa, you took advantage of our daughter?"

"Yes, I," says Lisa trying to explain.

"George unbuttons his pants and says "Jane get on your knees and suck me."

"Daddy, not you too?" asks Jane as she drops to her knees.

"I have wanted to have a piece of you since you were 16. You walked around in those short skirts, those tight jeans, those see through blouses. You teased me." Jane was listening, but she had already start sucking her dad's penis.

"That's it baby, suck daddy's cock, swallow the hole thing. Lisa get over here and eat your daughter's cunt." Jane's legs get weak as she orgasms. Her mother slides underneath her and starts licking up the juices that were dripping from Jane's box. Jane continued to use her expert mouth on her dad's cock. She was actually impressed, her dad's cock was a nice piece of meat, probably ten inches long and thicker then most that entered her holes. Her dad doesn't last long as he shoots a loud of white goo down his daughter's throat. "How did your daddy's cum taste, Jane?"

"Hmmm, yummy daddy, ahhhhh," screams Jane as she rides her mother's face.

"Now Jane, get dressed and go to Fredericton's and pick up a dozen sexy outfits, you are coming to Washington with me on Monday. Lisa go with her."

"I would daddy, but I have already been told to go to Miss Thompson's house on Tuesday."

"Hmmm. Well ok, I guess who will have to fulfill that commitment. You will then catch a plane Wednesday morning and meet me at the White House. Oh and you are not allowed to answer the phone or leave the house till then. Except for right now. Oh, and I do not want you speaking to that David fellow understand."

"Yes daddy," replies Jane as she rubs her cunt on her mother's tongue. Now go with your mother and pick up some clothe. You will display them for me and your brother tonight.

At the store she ended up eating two of the saleswoman, and was fucked by a 14 year old kid, his first. She also bought over a dozen killer outfits. After supper, the show was to begin.

Jane dressed in the first outfit and came out to present it to her father and brother. It was a low dipping, sleeveless, black gown, that had a front slit that sent up to her thigh. She more black stockings and three inch pumps with it.

"Stunning Jane," says George, "next."

Jane changed into the second outfit. This one was simply a little black dress, with a seductive draped neckline and slim straps that cross in back. Made of acetate and spandex. It was to short to wear stockings or stay ups, so instead she had one a pair of black crotchless pantyhose. She wore a pair 5 inch heel pumps with straps that wrapped around her ankle. When she posed for her father she noticed that her mother was busy sucking her son's cock.

"Janie that is sexy. Come here and bend over."

Jane does and her dad inspects the merchandise. "Crotchless pantyhose. Good girl," says her dad as he slides a finger into her daughter's box. After about twenty strokes, he pulls his finger out and places it at his daughter's mouth. Jane sucks her juices off her dad's finger. "Go put on the third outfit, tramp."

"Yes daddy," replies Jane as she leaves the room.

Jane switches into the third outfit. She is now wearing a white bodysuit that does a great job of presenting her tits. On top of the bodysuit is a purple, cropped button front jacket. Also a contoured waist black skirt with two front zippers that could be pulled up right to here waist. She is wearing the same pair of crotchless pantyhose and the same shoes.

Jane enters the livingroom and begins posing for daddy. Jane notices that her mother is still working on her brother's prick. Currently sliding her hand up and down it slowly while she sucked on his balls. Jane wiggles her nice ass around to tease her father and brother.

"Jane, slide those zippers all the way up," demands Dennis. Jane seductively slides her hand to your thighs and slowly pulls the zippers up as her naked thigh begins to show.

"Next," demands George.

Jane leaves the room and changes into her fourth outfit. Jane slides one a micro mini skirt made of fur in a leopard design. She also throws on a black, low dipping halter top that showed her belly button. With this she kept her legs bare and wore a pair of six inch, platform pumps in a matching leopard print.

Jane re-enters the room and poses. She looks at her mother who is now starring at her as she gets pounded from behind by her son. Jane's mother screams "Oh ya son, don't stop, don't stop fucking me. Hey Jane. Your brother has a wonderful cock, doesn't he?"

Jane wants to say no but simple replies "I love my brother's cock, mummy."

Dennis then says "Then come over here and suck it sis."

'Damn, that backfired, ' thinks Jane. Jane goes over to her brother, waits for her brother to pull his cock out of her mother and then starts sucking her mother's pussy juices off of her brother's cock. After about 20 seconds of this, Dennis pulls out and plunges his cock back into his mother.

Jane's father grabs Jane, pens her over, slips up the skirt and says "Me tarzan, you Jane," as she slides his cock into her cunt. He fucks his daughter for a couple minutes and then says "Let's see what you have for us next, cunt."

Jane orgasms and keeps bucking her pussy on her dad's cock as she starts getting up to leave. Finally her dad's cock plops out of her box and she leaves the room. The fifth outfit was simple and sexy. Lingerie. A topless scami shaped outfit with ruffled underwired uplift, and V-line lace border, made of nylon. The outfit also had garters and a sheer back. The outfit also included a g-string and matching stockings, all purple. She wore no shoes with this outfit.

Jane enters the livingroom to see her mother sucking her father's cock while she still was getting pounded from behind by her son's prick.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.