Humiliation of Jane - Cover

Humiliation of Jane

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jane, a snotty law student, is given a drug which transforms her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

by Michael

As Jane walked down the path from her parent's house, she seemed calm and composed, but on the inside she was practically hysterical. After all she had been through the last couple of days she desperately wanted it all to end, but knew her ordeal was far from over. Now under the control of her vindictive little brother she found herself accompanying him to his friends house were she was to be the main attraction at a gang rape. At least, she hoped it would only be that, but feared it would be much worse. She finally had to acknowledge the truth, her life had been destroyed and nothing could help her now.

So wrapped up in her own dispair, it took Jane a minute to realize she heard her name being called. She looked up to see a car stopped in the street in front of them, and was amaxed to see her mother behind the wheel. Dennis had said her parents wouldn't be home for two more days! She didn't know how it happened, but she had never been happier to see her mother. "Janey, I thought that was you. What are you doing back from school?" Hearing her mother's question, she was about to answer when her brother nudged her and whispered,"Just say you came back to visit and you'll be back later." Jane dutifully repeated this, And Dennis said," Jane agreed to go to a movie with me, so we'll probably be back late." Jane's heart sank, she wasn't saved after all. Dennis continued leading her down the sidewalk, and she had no choice but to follow him, knowing what his plans held for her that night. Inside she wept.

"Hold it right there, young man", she heard her mother say, "Jane can go to the movies with you tomorrow, but I haven't seen her in months, and we have a lot of catching up to do. It's just too bad that your father couldn't cut our trip short like I did. He's going to hate missing Jane." Of course, Jane just stood there, not knowing what to do while her mother drove into the driveway and parked the car. When her mother got out of the car and saw them still standing there she looked perplexed. "Well, what are you both waiting for, come on inside and we'll talk." As Jane started toward the house she heard her brother's voice, "Don't tell mom anything, remember I still have that tape." But Jane knew it wouldn't be that easy, that she would have no choice except to answer whatever questions her mother asked. Obviously, Dennis was too stupid to realize that, and that thought made her feel happy for the first time in days. Once inside, her mother had him take her bags up to their room while she and Jane sat down to talk. As Jane sat down, she realized the outfit that Dennis had made her wear was showing her naked ass, and it was clear to both of them that the jacket was the only thing she was wearing. "Jane, what is with the way your dressed, what's happened to you?!" As Jane began her story, starting with that night in the library when she was drugged and continuing up to the point her mother arrived home, she noticed though at first her mother seemed outraged, by the end she seemed to be taking it quite calmly.

Calm was not the word for how Jane's mother, Catherine, was feeling. Excited, amused and a little gleeful would be a little closer. She had never been as close to her daughter as her husband, Richard, had been, and Jane had always been Daddy's little girl. Probably the reason she had grown up to be such a stuck-up bitch. Also, ever since Jane turned sixteen her husband had started to neglect her needs and sex became dull and routine. He probably wanted to fuck his little girl silly, but was too afraid of how she would react. Luckily, Catherine didn't share his concerns, and since she had already had several affairs, some rather bizarre, she saw no reason not to use her daughter as others had in the last two days. But before she could do anything, she knew she had to find a way to handle her son, she couldn't trust him to not use any of what she planned against her in an effort to win favor with his father. "Dennis, come down here please!", she waited for her son to come back downstairs, "your sister has said some interesting things, and I'm inclined to believe her." He went pale, and Catherine knew he would fold. "Didn't you realize that telling her to lie would be useless, since I would be questioning her directly. I'm really quite disappointed in you, Dennis, I thought we had raised you better." When he began to explain what happened she cut him off, " there is no excuse for what you did to your sister and you know it. Now go get that tape you made of her and bring it here, THIS INSTANT." Dennis jumped, and was up the stairs in seconds. While he was gone Catherine turned to her daughter and remarked, "you know, if you hadn't been such a lousy sister and a bitch, he probably would never had done this. I hope you learned a lesson out of all this."

Jane was shocked. She expected understanding and compassion, but not this. It was as if her mother thought she deserved all that had happened. Jane didn't know what to think, she was so confused. Dennis came back and handed the tape to her mother. He was scared, and it showed. "I haven't decided yet how to punish you," she heard her mother say," but your father and I have been discussing the possibility of sending you to a military academy, and I think it may be a good idea. But I won't decide anything until he comes home. Since it will be a couple of days, you'll just have to wait. Until then consider yourself out on bail. I want you to spend the next couple of nights at a friends house, and I don't want to see you again until dinnertime on Sunday." Since it was Friday night, Dennis was really afraid of what his parents would do to him, seeing how mad his mom was. He didn't realize that this was her plan to keep him in line and quiet about Jane's condition. He was stupid enough to ask what he should tell his friend Steve when he showed up not only alone, but needing a place to spend the weekend. " I don't care what you tell him, as long as you never tell anyone what happened here today, or you'll really be sorry. Now you have five minutes to get out of here before I get angry." Dennis was gone almost immediately, and Jane still didn't know what to think. Was her mother going to help her or not?

"Now that we're alone, the first thing we should do is help you feel better," Catherine said. Jane was relieved to her her mother offer to help her, but was shocked by what she heard next. "The first thing you should do is take off that jacket, and then spread your legs and get comfortable." "What!?" Jane was stunned, but she was already on her feet disrobing. "Mother, what are you doing? I thought you were going to help me, please don't make me do this." Even while she spoke, she was sitting back in the chair exposing her cunt to the world. "Tut tut, that's no way to speak to your mother young lady. From now on you will show the proper respect when you talk to me. Unless I say otherwise, you will limit yourself to either 'yes mommy' or 'no mommy', is that understood?" "Yes mommy", Jane said dazedly, too confused to think. Catherine continued, "I am going to help you dear, I'm going to give you what you've wanted all day. Im going to let you cum. Now start playing with yourself, but don't cum until I give you the word. Trust me dear." Jane was horrified, she couldn't believe her mother was doing this to her. She wanted to protest as her hand started rubbing her tits while the other was manipulating her cunt, but the only thing that came out was, "yes mommy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.