Humiliation of Jane - Cover

Humiliation of Jane

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jane, a snotty law student, is given a drug which transforms her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

By Denise Aka Ms. Bumpo

Jane thought to herself that she was really in big trouble now. In the last few days she's been repeatedly fucked in her pussy and ass and has been forced to sucked more cock and drink more cum than she has in her entire lifetime. As she sat in her brother's car trying to imagine what was in store for her this evening - feeling like any man's whore - she started to fall asleep. She drift- ed off. When she awoke, only about ten minutes later, the car had come to a halt in the driveway of Steve's house. Dennis re-attached the dog leash to the collar and pulled her out the driver's side. She was still half asleep and stumbled behind him as he dragged her to the back door.

Dennis wasn't laughing anymore and had a kind of intense look on his face as he fixed the leash to the back door's handle.

"OK Jane. Wait here." he whispered. "Take your blouse and jeans off - leave the bra, panties and sneakers on and get on your knees. It's time."

Jane started to remove her clothes almost without knowing it. She began to cry and beg. "Dennis, please don't do this to me, I'm your sister for God's sake! Let's just go home and I'll let you do anything you want to me only please don't take this any further."

The tears ran down her face and she looked so innocent in the evening light that Dennis couldn't help buy feel pity for her. But that pity didn't run so deep!

"Fuck you! I can do whatever I want with you right now, you cunt" he replied. "Don't think you're going to get away so easy. You fucked with me so much when we were growing up and now I'm going to get my revenge."

With that Dennis went into the house, slamming the door behind him.

Jane cowered in the backyard, partially hidden in the darkness, in her bra, panties and sneakers and waited in a kneeling position with her back to the door. She remembered all the humiliation - from the first cock sucking under hypnosis to the taste of her brother's cum - still there - in the back of her throat. She was feeling so ashamed. Her brother, her friends, her teachers, everyone had taken her for what she always knew she was: a slut, a whore, a mere depository for anyone's cock cum and pussy juice. She couldn't cry. And she couldn't laugh. This was exactly what she knew she deserved. All she could do was wait in the dark and see what her brother and his friends had in store for her tonight. There were six cars in the driveway and who knows how many guys (and girls?) came in each. Her mind flooded with visions of big, throbbing cocks pointing their diripping grins at her. Totally aware but completely out of control, she was brought back to her senses by a noise behind her and a strong pull on the leash. She struggled to her feet and turned to face Dennis and Steve - both of them standing there with nothing but jocks on - their cocks nicely tucked inside. They were obviously high - booze or drugs - or both. Great! Thats all she needed. Her leash was tugged and she stumbled into the kitchen, banging her knee on a chair and falling. The leash didnt give way and she sort of spun around before catching her balance. Dennis led her into the dimly lit living room and only them did she see who was there.

Besides Dennis and Steve there were three guys (two black, one white) wearing jock straps only and two girls (both black) in panties and bras. Jane recognized the girls from school but the guys... she wasnt sure. In any event she started to feel a little nervous especially once she noticed that on the coffee table were some unusual items: a funnel a large jar of KY jelly and a wooden spoon.

She was led to the center of the room and told to bend over the coffee table.

"oh please" she cried, "please dont do this Dennis" but she had no choice. The hypnosis still had her. She bent over as she was told and the two black guys went toward the end where her head was and each took a hand to stretch her completely over the table. She was eye level with their sweeling jock straps and kind of gasped at the obscene fatness of their half erect cockmeat. Just waiting for release. The two girls at her feet grabbed both ankles and spread them as wide as they could - almost to the point of pain. Dennis and Steve took positions between Jane's legs and dropped their jocks strapped. Immediately, their cocks grew to full size.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.