Humiliation of Jane - Cover

Humiliation of Jane

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jane, a snotty law student, is given a drug which transforms her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

by DJW

Jane ran out of the Dean's office, afraid and confused as to what her next move should be. I must get an antidote to this drug, Jane thought. But where, and how? No one in the science lab would help her, they all hated her, too. And besides, she had been told there was no antidote (Oh God, please no!).

Then it hit her, Sally Mist, the assistant to the head of campus security could help her!

She's a woman like me, Jane thought, She'll help me and arrest those that drugged me and force the science lab to help!

Jane literally ran all the way to Sally's house, hoping to find her at home before she went to work at the Security office.

Panting, barely able to breath, Jane rang the doorbell and waited. Two seconds passed, she rang again, then again, and again, finally just holding down the button.

When the door opened, Jane almost screamed in surprise. She looked at the door expecting to see Sally, but instead saw Brian, the campus gardener.

"What do you want?" asked Brian, looking over Jane's clothing (or lack of), a glint of lust showing in his eyes.

"I need to talk to Sally immediately. Let me in!" Jane shouted at the man, while her eyes glanced down to his crotch, her mouth beginning to fill with saliva, and her addiction coming on strong!

"She's not here.", Brian replied, "Come back in a couple of hours, she should be back by then.".

Jane pushed past him, walking into Sally's house and flopping down into an easy chair in the living room. "I'll just wait for her." she said.

"Like hell you will!", Brian replied, "I have work to do outside and don't have time to watch you while I do it. Now get out of that chair!"

Jane jumped out of her chair at his words, saying "I will not leave, I must stay to report those men!"

What's the matter with this bitch, Brian thought, she says she won't go, yet jumped like a scalded cat when I told her to stand up. That bitch never does what someone says, especially a man.

"What's the matter, Jane?" Brian asked her, not trusting her one bit, having been reported by her for various reasons in the past.

Jane quickly told him the entire story, not because she wanted to, but the drug gave her no choice, she must do what ever anyone tells her, and Brian had told her to tell him.

As she talked, a smile started to form on Brian's mouth, turning into a huge grin. Bitch, he thought, if this is true, we are gonna have some fun today!

Jane, realizing the danger she was in, started to leave. "Tell Sally I'll stop in later." she said.

"Stop right there." Brian said.

Jane immediately froze in place.

"You'll regret this. I'll have you thrown in jail, too!" Jane yelled at him, tears starting to stream down her face.

"Shut up and stop crying, NOW!" he replied.

She was immediately quite, the tears stopping on her face.

This is great, he thought, now, to have some fun!

Brian walked over to the chair and sat down. "Now Bitch, take off all your clothes and then start to play with yourself. I want you to rub your titties and finger your pussy. Bring your self up to the point of cumming, but don't cum. Oh, and put a smile on your face, and you can moan, but not talk!"

Jane quickly took off her clothes. Her left hand started to rub her firm, young breasts, as her right hand moved down to her pussy. A low moan escaped her lips as her hand started to rub on her pussy. First she started to massage her clit with her palm, then one finger slipped into her hot channel, then two, and finally three fingers were inside as her hips began to pump in rhythm to her hand moving in and out of her pussy. She was on the verge of coming now, her nipples hot and hard to her touch as she rubbed them, her salty come beginning to drip down her thighs from her fingers. She was moaning loudly, her head thrown back and swaying gently as her body moved in rhythm to her roving hands. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, her fingers moving in and out faster now, trying to bring herself off, but unable to quite make it to orgasm. Her cheeks were flushed, as was her chest as she tried and tried to come, but could not because of Brian's orders.

Brian looked on in shock. She's actually doing it, he thought, I can't believe it!

"Now Jane", he said, "besides being addicted to sperm, your also addicted to female cum, but the more you eat, the more you need sperm. Now, you may lick your own cum!"

Jane's hand left her pussy and went straight into her mouth. She sucked hungrily on her fingers, trying to get all her juice off. Her other hand now moved down to her pussy, plunging in and out, getting it's own load ready for her eager mouth. Quickly she switched hands, not missing a single stroke. Her mouth cleaning her fingers, her tongue getting every drop of juice as she greedily drank it down, each taste of the salty fluid making her want more and more. Back and forth her hands went, pussy to mouth, pussy to mouth, till hardly a drop of cum could be seen, so well did she lick herself.

"Jane,", Brian said,"Stop drinking your cum. Get on your hands and knees and crawl over here and suck my cock!"

Jane dropped to her knees and started crawling over to Brian, her firm ass wiggling back and forth as she moved, her tits swaying beneath her. She saw Brain had removed his clothes while he watched her, his huge 10" erection waiting for her as he sat in the chair. She got between his legs and got up on her knees, her head moving toward his penis, mouth opening wide as she slid her soft lips over his head! It had a salty, stale, taste, and the strong smell of body odor hit her nostrils. Must not have showered for a while, she thought. Her head moved up and down about half his shaft, low moans escaping her lips as she sucked him into her eager mouth, the taste of cum on the tip of his penis exciting her more as she moved on his shaft, needing the whole load down her throat.

"That's awful Jane. Start using your tongue to lick my dick while you suck, and take it all the way down your throat!", Brian shouted at her.

Jane pushed her head down on his huge shaft. It hit the back of her throat and kept on going down. She started to gag on it, but could not stop herself from swallowing it all. She could feel it spreading her throat as it went down, it's hardness filling her neck, as her tongue now began to dart along his shaft, from the base, all the way to his sensitive head, where it danced across the top before started it's journey back to the bottom, moving along the veins now sticking out of his rod like speed bumps, until her nose buried itself in his pubic hair. She felt his hands move to her head, one on each side, grabbing her hair and guiding her head up and down on his swollen member, her mouth working feverishly to bring him off so she could have the cum she needed.

Brian knew he was about to cum, the pressure building in his testicles as her mouth moved up and down his rod, glistening with her spit. Up and down she went, her tongue now driving Brian crazy, licking on each section of his shaft as she moved her velvet mouth on it. Finally, he came, his hands pulling her sucking mouth into his crotch and burying his dick deep into her throat as he began to pump his load into her. He felt her throat contract again and again, swallowing all of his cum, until he collapsed back into the chair, watching her continue to suck every drop of cum from his dick.

Jane knew he was getting ready to cum, her mouth working harder and harder to get the load she so desperately needed. Then, she felt him tense, yanking her head into his crotch so hard she couldn't breath (not that she could anyway, with his dick in her throat!), his penis burying itself deep into her sucking mouth. It began to pulse even larger, each pulse sending a squirt of cum that Jane wanted. Her throat acted like a hand, milking the cum from his dick, and sending it to her stomach. As Brian collapsed back, he let go of Jane. She moved her mouth to the top of his rod, sucking for all she was worth. The salty taste of his cum began to satisfy her, but she wanted it all.

She sucked on his head, her tongue darting down his shaft, as her fingers played with his balls, trying to get all of his nectar out. Another pulse filled her mouth, she gulped, again and again, the thick fluid sliding easily down her throat, beginning to satisfy her addiction. Some of his cum leaked out and down his now spent rod into his pubic hair. Quickly she worked her tongue down, cleaning up what had spilled, her tongue making little circles in his pubic hair, then up his now softening penis, licking the drops flowing down its sides, getting back up to the tip, plunging her tongue into its hole seeking more of his nectar, until his dick was totally cleaned of cum. She kept sucking and licking, moaning to herself loudly, trying to get all his juice, not wasting a drop, swallowing over and over to make sure she got it all, before she finally let his dick, now soft, but still large, slip from her mouth, her head resting on his thigh, looking into space, quite satisfied now for cum, but still quite horny, because she still hadn't been told she could cum herself.

Brian looked down at Jane, "What a day we're going to have!", he said, "and it's not even one quarter over with yet!"

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking, get your mouth back on my dick and don't take it off until I tell you to!"

Jane moved her head back to his dick. She opened her mouth, taking the member into her. Her tongue twirled around the head, then down his shaft. She could get the whole thing inside her mouth now with no problems, as soft as it was. She sucked on its head, stretching his penis to it's erect size, then moved back down to it's base. Her tongue played with it's head, moving around the foreskin, moving the skin back and forth, as her mouth worked on the body of his placid rod, slipping over its entire length.

"Ok Jane", Brian said, "I realize this has not been fair to you, one sided and all. So, from now one whenever I say the word cunt, you will have an orgasm, a giant powerful orgasm. After you cum, you will stay worked up and on the verge of cumming like you are right now!"

Brian looked at her, the head moving over his shaft, working feverously to get him hard again, her breasts, milky white until her nipples formed, standing straight out, hard as rocks pressing into the sides of his thighs. "Cunt", he said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Jane moaned, then shuddered as a giant orgasm traveled through her body, shaking her so hard she had to grabbed onto Brian's thighs to steady herself. Her knees, already sore from kneeling so long (thank God Sally had deep pile carpeting), dragged back and forth as her body rocked in orgasm.

"Cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt.", Brian said five times, looking down with glee at the affect the orgasms had on her.

"Awwwwwwwww, Ohhhhhh!", Jane cried, again and again. Five times as she trembled for each orgasm and shook as they rolled though her body. The dick slipped from her mouth, her tongue jumped out, trying to recapture the glistening tool. She needing to feel it back inside her wet cavity.

My God, Jane thought, what has become of me. I don't want to do this, but I can't stop. I have no control of my body or my emotions.

Her knees hurt from there rubbing on the carpet, her body was sore and aching from her steamrolling orgasms, but she continued to suck on Brian's rod, working with gusto to get him hard again, and her pussy still dripped her juice, ready to cum again.

Up and down her mouth worked, fitting his dick like a glove. Her tongue played with the head, plunged at it's tip, and traveled down to the base, twirling along his veins.

Soon her efforts were rewarded. The tool began to grow in her mouth, getting harder and harder with each touch of her soft tongue, edging into the back of her throat, while her mouth moved along it's length. Then it was it's full size, 10" of muscle moving in her mouth, down her throat. All along it's massive length Jane sucked and tongued. Her own addiction now took over, needing to taste his manly fluid again.

Brian look at his tool, now rock hard, disappearing in and out of Jane's sucking mouth. "Ok Jane", Brian said "stop sucking now. Lie on the floor on your back with your legs spread wide, ready to be fucked, and play with yourself. I want to see your fingers moving in and out of your cunt.".

Jane stopped sucking and began to lie back, following Brian's instructions until she heard the word cunt. The orgasm racked her body, sending her falling backward, her head slamming into the carpet. As the orgasm hit and threw her body, her fingers moved down into her pussy, three fingers started to pump in and out of her love nest, as low moans of pleasure escaped her lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.