Humiliation of Jane - Cover

Humiliation of Jane

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jane, a snotty law student, is given a drug which transforms her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Jane was going to make something of herself. At age 24, she was determined to get through law school and become a corporate lawyer. Nothing else matter to her. Other people were merely puppets that existed only to help her reach her goal. Her beauty was merely a tool that she used to get others, especially men, to do her bidding. Unfortunately for Jane, the tables were just about to turn on her.

Jane was like a hellcat around the law school library. She would make impossible demands on the library staff, and treated them all with contempt. After six months of this treatment, the staff was ready to strike back with vengeance.

"Where are the books that I asked to be put aside for me," screamed Jane, "You people are all morons, how will I pass my exam if I don't have my books?"

A young man who was the subject of her barrage remained calm though her tirade. Tom was used to her tantrums. But today, it seemed like he was almost trying to upset her by not putting out her books.

"I have your books set aside in a special study carol," said Tom, "I did not want anyone else getting their hands on your books. Come with me, and I'll show you where they are."

"Let's just hurry up with this," said Jane, "I've got hours of studying yet to do tonight."

Tom led Jane into a small room in the back of the library. On the desk sat the books that she had requested.

"I think you'll find that this is a much more conducive place for studying," said Tom, "You won't have as many distractions here."

"I don't know why you didn't just tell me the books were here in the first place," said Jane, "Now just get the hell out of here. How do you expect me to study with you distracting me like this?"

"Sorry Ma'am," said Tom as he shut the carol door.

Tom left the room and went into the adjacent utility room. From that room, he could see Jane through the vent. He took out a small vial from his shirt, and then reached under the boiler to pull out an oxygen mask. He then smashed the bottle on the side of the wall next to the vent. Upon contact with air, the contents of the bottle turned into smoke which seeped through the vent into the carol where Jane was studying.

"What the fuck?," said Jane as she noticed the smoke coming through the vent. It was the last thing she said however, as the fumes quickly overcame her and she passed out. When Jane awoke, it was several hours later. As she looked up from her daze, she saw Tom.

"Wake up little Janey," said Tom, "You seem to have dozed off, the library's been closed for over an hour."

"Dozed off?," said Jane, "There was some sort of smoke in here, I'm gonna sue the pants off of you and the whole library staff."

"I don't think you'll be suing me, or anyone else for that matter, Janey," said Tom. "That was no ordinary smoke. It was a powerful drug that zapped that part of your brain that you might call your 'free will.' From now on you will be at the mercy of anyone and everyone here. You will do anything that they ask you to do, no matter how humiliating. Otherwise, you will remain your usual disagreeable self."

"What the hell are you talking about," said Jane, "I might feel a little groggy, but I'm in full command of my abilities. I am going to report you to the Chief Librarian."

"I see that I'm going to have to demonstrate the full effects of this drug," said Tom, "Stand up!"

Despite not wanted to follow Tom's orders, Jane stood up.

"I was just about to get up and leave anyway," said Jane, trying to hide the fact that she couldn't resist Tom's request.

"Oh, you will be leaving here soon," said Tom, "but probably not the way that you anticipate. Take off your clothes, Jane."

"What! I'll have you up on charges," said Jane, "The very idea of even suggesting that will land you in jail mister!"

As she spoke, she started to unbutton her blouse.

"If you think for one second that I'm going to fall for your story, you're crazy!," said Jane as she removed her blouse and let her skirt fall to her feet.

"You knock me out, and then try to convince me that I'm no longer in control of myself. What a laugh!," said Jane as she undid her bra and let her breasts spring into view.

"There's as much chance of me taking off my clothes for you as there is me romping naked through campus," said Jane as she slid off her panties, leaving her totally naked.

"I guess your mind doesn't know what your body is doing," said Tom, "Nice pair of tits you have there Janey."

"How the hell would you know," said Jane.

At that point, Jane looked down in horror and discovered her nakedness.

"Oh my god, what have you done to me?!," said Jane as she tried to cover herself from Tom's intent gaze.

"Me? I haven't done anything," said Tom. "You took your clothes off all by yourself. Put your arms to your sides and stop trying to cover up like that. In fact, why don't you turn around and model a bit for me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.