Gang - Cover

Gang

Copyright© 2002 by Stosh79_00

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Read the story of a fictious gang and how they run their prostitutes and such.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

It was a cold morning in March, the boys were restless and we had been getting shaken down by some street thugs. They tried to end my life today... Me, the boss, bad thing though they missed and shot my main squeeze Kim. She died before the driver could even put his foot to the pedal. After getting home and having own of my men rush my poor lady to the hospital I called in Chris and he had just found out who was responsible for this act of war.

"It was the niggers' up on James!" Chris yelled

"Are you sure, I need definite proof here?"

"Yep 98% sure boss, Mikey D. got a good look at one of the shooters and followed him back to his place." Chris replied

"Good, now it's time for vengeance. Chris Call in Paulie, and Bohm they are my best hitters. I need some protection and some weapons."

Gary had arrived earlier that day and when he heard the news he knew that he would be getting a call real quick like for blue prints and maps of the area to which we were going. After an hour or two I had my best hitters and the prints necessary to start a little turf war with the East Side Boys as they like to call themselves.

The East Side Boys had never been a problem for us because they didn't have much money or power. Now they got money from slinging RON and Crack that they thought they deserved some power to go with it. The Boys controlled an old house up on James and I had my man Gary (G-money) go and get prints for the house. We planned out a raid in the evening hours around dusk.

They came up Johns street, in two vans inside were Paulie leading one set of four and Bohm leading another set of four. Dominick was with Paulie as usual and Bohm had his buddy Bertrand with him. I was providing covering fire from a house across the street with a high powered rifle. There were two sentries slinging rock and one runner running between buildings Paulie's team went in the direction of the runner and followed him to their hiding place. Once the kid rounded the corner for the next run he ran straight into Big Dickie, he quickly grabbed the kid and held a knife to his neck.

"Uh, this is Dickie I got the runner what you want me to do with him?" came over the radio

Dispatch him was the order given and with out hesitation Dickie slit the kids throat and stuffed his body of the side of the building. Paulie's team moved out and had taken position behind the house watching the rear exits and Bohm's team had front door duty. We needed a way to distract the sentries without bring alarm to the whole project. So that is where I sent in one of my lovely ladies. She walked by and tried to by some crack but not with money she was gonna suck his dick for a dime's worth.

The two sentries followed her away from the house and around were the runner had gone. Except what was waiting in the bushes was two hitters with semi-auto 22's silenced the boys had no idea what happened their life less torso's fell to the ground and then Green light was said over the radio, that was our call sign. Both teams rushed the house, tossed in flashbangs that we had gotten of our SWAT Team connection. The East Side Boys had no clue as to what was going on and by the time their ears had stopped ringing they were dead. Team Paulie ran up the stairs to floor two were they found the leader of the group fucking two girls. Paulie shot them all and placed a "throw away" in his the leader's hand to make it look like we didn't just kill them, but make it look like they had a chance to defend their selves. He didn't want bad blood form other gangs to come from it. Meanwhile downstairs, Bohm's team was clearing rooms when a Boy jumped out the closet crawl space and shot Bohm in the fucking head. Bertrand reared around and managed to put three rounds in the Boys' chest. We scooped up our man, and made like hell for the door and that is when all hell broke loose. A car had just pulled up out front with 5 boys' in it they instantly started shooting off rounds in the direction of my men. So I took a bead on the driver and put a round in his head. They had no idea where the shot came from with all the confusion. They had their backs to me and it was as easy as taking candy from a baby. One by one the Boys' dropped and my men made it to the car. We took Bohm to the hospital and threw him out of the van in front of the ER. Vengeance was mine in all it added up to 13 Boys' down and 1 causality on my side. The heat came down on us like a fly in a shit storm eyes wide and teeth gleaming. However, they could get no eye witnesses (drug dealers don't talk either).

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.