Gift Horse - Cover

Gift Horse

Copyright© 2002 by Maxicue

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A demented thriller about a guy a gal and a bar. Don't look a gift in the mouth, it might just bite.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Humor   Interracial   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   Violence  

We taxied to my bar, and the act began. I was drunk as far as the rest of the world could tell, and my two party girls were helping me negotiate the distance between the entrance and the door on the other side of the long counter. Along the way we encountered Hazel, who was going to say something to me, but realized I was out of it. Also Rachel approached.

"Wow I've never seen you so fucked up! Where's Angela?"

"I don't fucking know. Gone. Fuck her," I said in the most convincing performance of my life. It wasn't some theatrical slurring. I stood up a little crooked, stood my ground, and made my pronouncement too loudly. Then I looked at Mary, leaned into her, and kissed her. A sloppy kiss. Then I guided my ladies of the evening to my apartment.

Once the door was shut, we relaxed. "You guys hungry?" I asked.

They threw their jackets aside, letting me see those incredible bodies again. "Sure," said Mary. She followed me to my kitchen. Savita made a bee line to the computer.

I created three Bradley's sub specials from what I could find in my fridge. I brewed up some strong coffee. By the time I reentered my bedroom/living room/office carrying a tray with our late evening meal, Mary was nowhere to be seen. I dropped off a sandwich and coffee on the desk in front of Savita.

"She is in the bathroom," Savita said, busily typing on my computer, answering my unasked question.

"Cream and sugar?" I asked.

"Yes please. Mary Margaret likes it black."

"Jack? Would you come here?" said Mary behind the bathroom door.

"Just a second," I said, setting the tray down on the dining table. I poured cream and sugar and stirred the coffee for Savita.

"Thanks," said the beautifully smiling Savita, who sipped and returned to work, as if even that moment was too long a distraction. I could tell she loved her work.

Mary quickly closed the door behind me once I entered the bathroom. My cock came swiftly to life. Mary was standing naked facing the sink. Looking from her tangle of coarse black hair, down her big broad mocha shoulders to narrowing hips, the pronounced flare of her big wide muscular ass, down her thick thighs, her legs tapering down to her ankles spread apart, and her long narrow feet, I saw I was definitely in the presence of a mythical warrior woman, but somehow in the flesh. Her reflection, her pretty wide high cheek bone face with the large brown intelligent eyes, smiled in the medicine cabinet mirror. I smiled, a little nervously, with a tinge of horniness, consciously keeping my tongue in my mouth so I wouldn't lick my chops. She was a rich meal on full display. She turned around, leaning her gorgeous ass on the sink, showing me her firm rich breasts topped by rigid pointing black nipples, and shut her eyes. I kissed her. She took my hand and guided it between her opened thighs. I felt the coarse hair above her pussy. My fingers slid between those lips and discovered heat and moisture.

"I know it's fucked up, but I feel the same way you do," she whispered in my ear once our kiss ended. "Take off your clothes." She undid and unzipped my pants as I unbuttoned my shirt. I licked her nipples. She moved her hand gently under my chin and lifted it up. "Soon. Not now. Now we get you in the shower."

I finished undressing, feeling a little uncomfortable about my imperfect body. It was long and lean and subtly muscular, with a slight bow to my lower back. She didn't seem to mind. When my cock was released, bouncing fully hard from the elastic of my underpants, she gave it a couple strokes. It too was long and lean. She didn't seem to mind. She smiled at me and winked after giving it a couple seconds of scrutiny. Leaning into the shower, she turned on the water and adjusted it. I climbed in the tub.

I spun around, getting all of my body wet. I grabbed the soap. She climbed in behind me and took the soap from my hands. She soaped my back, spending particular time on my ass cheeks and in between. My balls had never been so well scrubbed. She turned me around and soaped my arms, shoulders, my chest, which she seemed to enjoy, my stomach. When she knelt down, her face inches from my pointy hardness, I closed my eyes, envisioning her pink tongue touching it. Instead I felt her strong hands soaping my thighs, legs, feet. Then she took her soapy hands and stroked my cock. The strokes were firm and got firmer and faster and dwelled especially around the purple cap of my engorged meat, stroking under and over it. I looked down and saw her concentration. I also saw her other hand sending fingers into her pussy. I pinched and pulled at her nipples and massaged her thick tits, hoping to give her some semblance of the ecstacy she was giving me. I couldn't sustain my concentration though. I felt my balls tighten. I was twisting hard on her nipples when my cock gushed its thick white sticky substance over her breast and stomach. She laughed at her success. I grabbed the shower nozzle to spray her off as she rose to her feet. She grabbed it from me and showered off my soapiness. I turned off the water. I took her in my arms. We hugged and kissed carefully in the slippery shower.

I got out first to towel myself dry. She came out soon after to do the same. We kissed again.

"Do you have anything for me to wear? And for Savita. I couldn't handle that outfit any longer and I bet Savita feels the same," said Mary.

"Sure. A robe?"

"Something soft would be nice. Pajamas maybe?"

I nodded and was about to enter my big room, the towel around my waist, but Mary pulled it off. "Give her a thrill," she said.

"I thought you two were..."

"Lesbians? Lovers?" she said with a laugh. "And so much more. Sometimes, not often, we like to share, a little extra fun. You don't mind?" My cock began its slow reawakening after its quick death by way of answer. Mary nodded. "Even better," she said.

I bobbed out into the cold room. Unfortunately Savita was completely transfixed by the monitor. I entered my closet and found a robe for myself, some warm-ups and a t-shirt for Mary, and a long sleeping t-shirt for Savita. I hurried back through the room, slipping into my robe, and handed Mary her clothes. She dressed quickly and walked behind Savita, letting her know she was there, trying not to startle her.

"Let's eat, darling," said Mary. "Put this on." Savita looked up. Mary leaned down to kiss her. When Savita was about to put the t-shirt over her tight little outfit, Mary stopped her. "No silly. Off with the outfit."

"But I was going to... Oh of course." Savita glanced at me with a mysterious, contemplative smile.

"You don't mind?" said Mary.

"Not at all," said Savita as she quickly unzipped and pealed away the dark skin of her outfit, leaving her briefly and beautifully naked. Her amber skin, her thin petite body, the curves of her breasts, just enough to fill my hands, and the marvelous swell of her hips and thighs was heart stopping beautiful before slipping under the big t-shirt. "I just thought circumstances were..."

"They are, but we got ourselves one horny fucked up man, and we might as well make the best of it."

"You okay with this?" Savita asked me.

"Well, uhm, yes I am. Guilty as hell but I... I love Angela. But I... I... don't know what to say but what the fuck. You're on my side and so you're on Angela's side. And... I don't know."

"In other words, Savita, my love, don't ask," said Mary.

"Sorry."

"Eat." We knew who was in charge. I love a woman in charge.

Over our brief repast, Savita enthusiastically told us of the elaborate software Angela had in the computer. She thought she would have to go back to her place to retrieve some, which we all agreed would be a problem, but she told us the software was more than sufficient. The way she talked about Angela's computer made it sound like she was talking about someone in which she had fallen in love. She was enraptured. Step by step she informed us of her work so far and her intentions. She had been hacking into social services systems to locate info on my lost love, hoping to track down hints to her various passwords. I gave her the one on the next door happenings. I wasn't sure if she appreciated the info or wished I'd let her find it herself.

Once the sandwiches were finished and the coffee was drained from our cups, Savita popped back into her seat. Mary led me to the bed.

"Off with your robe. Lay down on your back. No, diagonally," Mary commanded, and I obeyed. She scanned the room and located the Cd player. She looked through my collection and found some quiet jazz. As the soothing trumpet, the slow gentle bass, the sensuous brushes on the drums echoed quietly through the room, she told me to close my eyes.

A long relaxing massage ensued. At the beginning I thrilled each time I felt a part of her anatomy touch me. By the end, with me on my stomach and her working her way down my back and ass and legs and, most relaxing and soporific of all, my feet, her body was making the most contact, and it only felt that much more comfortable. My cock was barely hard by the end. Consciousness was drifting in and out.

"What's this!" Savita exclaimed, waking me up. "Come here, Mary! Look what our little pervert's been hiding."

Oops. I hadn't thought about the spy files we had kept on the hard drive.

"Come here you naughty boy," said Mary. Slow and bleary I crawled out of bed and stood beside her, still naked after the massage. They were watching the most lovely of Angela and my collection. We had caught Connie and Hazel relieving their horniness in the alley.

By the time I arrived, I watched Connie kneeling on a sack of old rags, his face between Hazel's thighs as she lay back on the large sack of flour, her skirt raised high and her panties hung around an ankle.

"Where's..." Savita looked behind the computer, following a wire to my stereo. She switched a switch, and the sounds of love began to softly emerge from the speakers. She turned it up until Hazel's sighs were a lot louder than they were when she was sighing them at the time she was being spied on.

Savita returned to her seat just in time to witness Hazel open up her shirt and undo her bra with a lust filled determination, her body undulating from Connie's skilled tongue. Savita herself raised her long t-shirt to above her hips, started masturbating, then tore the shirt off and flung it. Hazel's soft pale breasts poured out of her opened bra. She caressed them and tweaked her nipples. Her other hand slid across her soft belly and landed on Connie's dirt blond hair, pushing his face further into her depths. His face lifted up as his tongue began to lash at her clit. Her breath was getting ragged.

The breathing in real time was mocking the breathing from the speakers. I was pushing my naked hard-on into the space between Mary's still covered ass cheeks. The tip of my cock was glancing off the hot damp opening I could feel through the soft cotton of the warm ups. I knew the scene by heart on the video, so I lowered myself to my knees. I pulled down Mary's pants. Her fingers were there, playing in the coarse garden and the deep slick grotto below. She leaned forward and opened herself up to me. She stripped off the t-shirt to allow her and Savita access. Savita pushed her face against those dark firm pillow tits while Mary's long lean fingers tugged at the nipples.

I knew Connie was stabbing his long tongue along the top of Hazel's pussy, fucking her with it. Hazel was sighing loudly, building to a grown.

When Hazel neared explosion, I recalled Connie pushing his pants down fast, his delicate long narrow hard-on emerging for the camera before he sent it deep into Hazel's pussy. I could taste Mary's excitement, and its quantity began to flow over my tongue and perfume the room. Mary's interior was alive with movement both outer, as she moved her hips up and down my tongue, and inner, as the inner walls fluttered and contracted. I couldn't wait to feel the motion on my throbbing hard cock.

"God, Jack baby. Give it to me baby. Fuck me baby," Mary moaned in her deep sensuous voice. I rose up, pulled her ass out farther until she was on her knees with her ass high up. I climbed on and sunk my cock inside. In a couple of strokes I was all the way in, her wet ass cheeks slapping against my pelvis. "Harder, darling. Hard as you can." I obliged. Faster too. "Savita?"

Savita was busy. Her fingers were rapidly plunging in and out of her little cunny. "I'm watching," she groaned.

"Stop," said Mary. I didn't know to whom she was ordering. I continued plumbing her depths with my extra rigid meat. "Oh, Oh, God, Jack, Stop." I did, slipping out of her soft deep grotto with a pop. She spun around and onto her back on the floor before the monitor, looking up at it. She raised her legs, holding them in her hands at the shins. I climbed between her strong thick thighs and guided myself back inside.

Still watching the monitor, the thin burnt umber Savita lowered her pussy onto Mary's face. I watched Mary's tongue circle Savita's labia rapidly then sink inside.

I played and kissed and nursed on Mary's breasts while I was pounding my meat hard inside her. Her thighs rose up to meet me each stroke. Quicker, harder. Quicker, harder. I was breathing loud with both exertion and pleasure. Mary was fucking Savita with her tongue, then flicking her clit, then fucking, Quicker, harder. Quicker, harder.

The sighs of Savita were matched by the sounds from the speakers as I knew Hazel was entering her orgasm, spasms, out of control, freezing up and groaning a last long seemingly endless groan while Connie was letting loose his seed deep inside her. It was all about simultaneous orgasms. We too met at the same point. I was pouring my cum inside the volcanic explosion of Mary as Savita was flooding Mary with her orgasmic juice. The temple bells of the lust god orgasm rang in everyone's ears. We were bathed equally in the flush red glow of our cheeks and chests.

"My god, Jack, you perv, what else do you have on here?" said Savita as she gathered the seat under her dripping ass.

"Come to bed," said Mary, as I let her up and we crawled to the bed and inside the sheets.

"But what is this stuff? You didn't set up those cameras just for that?"

"No," I said. "It was a perk, I guess. I told you we got cameras in the alley and in the toilets. There were a few nice moments in the toilets especially."

"But the image is good. Very good. You got those poor victims? You got them on tape?"

"Yep."

"Oh man. Angela. I love you. WE CAN TRACK THEM!" Savita hadn't been as excited when she was cumming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.