Ms. Eileen Peach - Cover

Ms. Eileen Peach

Copyright© 2002 by Nancy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Earthly science fiction. A young woman purchases a house and property complete with green house and indoor ponds as a part of the estate of a deceased perverted scientist. She finds herself the willing victim of plants and not so common garden slugs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Bestiality   Lactation  

Several things happened in the next few weeks which really astounded me.

Almost three weeks after I had taken the samples of the vine milk to the lab for analysis, I got an excited call from my contact. She told me that the sample from the vine was a distinct genetic blend of animal and vegetable something like an Orchid but with incredibly more intense and concentrated animal features. She wanted to know more about the samples. She knew they were from experiments in genetic engineering and wanted to know where I had got them and if she could show the scientists at the University.

She frightened me because I could see my entire life being turned upside down and both the Cuthberts being under lock and key in my home for experimental purposes. She had to be silenced somehow.

I quickly worked out a story to tell her and to lure her to the atrium. I said. "Oh wow. Come over to my house so we can talk about it. I don't want to loose any patent royalties. So lets talk about how to reveal my find without me losing anything."

She said "OK. When can we get together." I suggested the following week on Tuesday and she agreed. By the way her name was Amber.

Amber came to see me at the appointed time, but she was somewhat upset, almost in tears. I was a little concerned that she had sensed my intentions towards her, but as it happened that day was her last at the University. She had been dismissed from her job without warning. We sat at the kitchen table and talked for quite a while, and she told me she was a long way from home and her family had cut her loose a couple of years ago and both she and her two brothers were not welcome at her parents home. She also said she hadn't heard from her brothers in over a year. In fact she had come to see me hoping to have someone to talk to.

I was in luck. She was mine. She was mine to do with as I liked and nobody would care. My secret was safe provided that I handled her carefully.

I quickly made up my mind about what to do with her, which didn't involve hurting her at all. She was going to experience the Cuthberts to the extreme, then we would see how she reacted. I comforted her a little and gave her some reassurances about having a friend in me.

I showed her the inside of the atrium, but I didn't let her get even close to the flowers of the Cuthbert. So by the time she had looked around at the atrium it was about 5 pm and time for dinner so I invited her to dine with us. She accepted.


When Amber arrived at the house she was wearing a little yellow flowered summer dress that buttoned all the way up the front. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra because I could see her nipples pushing against the fabric of her dress. I also knew she was wearing little panties because the outline was showing through her dress when she squatted down.

'Very appropriate.' I thought. 'The clothes will be easy to remove when the time came.'

I was wearing a light earth shaded, plain, sleeveless dress that buttoned all the way up the front like a house dress except it had a short flared skirt that came to half way down my leg to my knees. I was wearing my favorite panties which were of a light blue, snug cotton material. I had to wear a bra since my tits would be heavy with milk by the time Amber was ready for the Cuthbert critters.

My sense of smell told me she was close to being sexually ripe for the month. As we approached the time for dinner her aroma got more and more intense from the inadvertent influence of the Cuthbert. By the time we went for dinner her pheromone scent was overwhelming and my pussy was soaking my panties with each step I took.

At that moment I decided that she was going to be fed to the slugs and the Cuthbert vine for the sake of her pleasure and so she could get pregnant by the vine, like I had, and I was going to film the entire event from beginning to end.

By the time we finished dinner we had consumed three bottles of wine, or should I say the three of them consumed most of it since I only had one glass. I found out that Amber was living away from home. She didn't have a boyfriend or any other romantic attachments. Her associates at the University weren't very interesting so she hadn't socialize with them at all. When she had been sick and had to stay home, she had been home four days before she called in sick and they didn't seem to notice she wasn't there. The situation was perfect and I didn't want anything interfering with my plans for her after we were alone, so I didn't drink much alcohol.

At 6 pm Luigi and Gina were on their way home and I introduced her to the vine and my little lovers at the first opportunity.

"Amber." I said. "Lets take in the atrium flowers and enjoy the wonderful aroma before we talk about my wonderful find." She was feeling a little unsteady so I guided her through the atrium beginning with the Cuthbert, and she inhaled the scent of each flower one by one, until at the finish she returned to take a final whiff of the Cuthbert before laying back on one of the inflatable chase lounges totally relaxed. I lay back on the other, chatting with her while the aromatic effects took hold of her and rendered her helpless. It didn't take long.

It didn't take long for her to realize she was totally helpless as well. She began to panic but she couldn't shout or scream or move so everything was just about set for her to experience the ultimate in pleasure (I thought so anyway.)

I went to her and told her she would be fine in about three or four hours and that she would feel no ill effects when it was over. I decided that I would strip her naked and shave her pussy to make her experience more enjoyable. Anyway I wouldn't be able to film her getting shagged if she had clothes covering her.

I was sitting next to Amber talking to her without looking at her until I was sure she was unable to move, then I leaned over her and spoke gently and softly to her. "Don't be afraid Amber. Absolutely no harm will come to you at all." "The nectar of the vine flowers has the ability to render you totally helpless." "Then when you are completely under it's spell it will feed on your body juices, but it will leave some of its own behind." "To make it more enjoyable I'm going to strip you naked then I'm going to shave your pussy." I was beginning to have a little fun by this time so I continued to describe what else was going to happen. She was trying desperately to speak but only a faint whisper came from her. Of course I could hear her very well because of my super ability to hear. She was pleading with me to save her from a fate worse than death, so I started undoing her dress and laying it open so that she was completely exposed and naked.

She was very nicely put together, and quite beautiful. I reached down to remove her panties and gradually pulled them down below her knees. This was going to be a lot of fun. Her pussy was swollen and I could see her juices seeping out of her crack. On top of that her female body perfume was getting stronger and stronger by the minute. She whimpered quietly and begged me to save her from the horror she thought she faced, so I spread her legs wide till her pussy was totally exposed and I could see into her tunnel.

I went to the mirror and adjusted it so she could see everything that was happening to her. Then I adjusted my own lounging seat so that I could see everything as it was happening.

If my guess was correct the sight of Amber getting shagged by gross unnatural creatures was going to have an erotic effect on me so I removed my panties so I could play with myself.

I got my hair clippers, some shaving cream and a brand new razor and started to work very gently over that beautiful soft flesh of her most private place. I took my time and made sure there wasn't a trace of stubble or a single hair anywhere round her pussy. I washed her off with fresh pond water so that the slugs would not be confused. Then I undid my own dress, removed my bra and proceeded to squirt my breast milk all over her belly, pussy, legs and tits. The slugs love my milk so I was sure they would be at Amber in double quick time. They were already on their way to her when I finished squirting my milk all over her.

I said. "Amber, do you like cold, slimy slugs? Would you like them sliming over your body and tits? Because that's what's going to happen in a few minutes." I continued. "Amber, these slugs are not cold, they're very warm but they are slimy, and they are big." I picked up one of the medium sized animals. He wasn't much larger than 9" or 10" long but all ugly, black with dark grey blotches, and held him so she could see clearly what he looked like. I said. "Amber, there are twelve of these guys in the atrium, and they love the taste of the juices from young women. They'll milk the juices right out of your pussy, and you're the young woman they're going to feed on."

A faint strained whisper came from her as tears streamed down her face. "Please Eileen. Please don't do this to me. I'll do anything you want, but don't let those horrible freaks near me. Please."

"Amber." I said. "They are going to feed on you, but they won't hurt you at all. In fact you'll love what they do to you. Just relax and let it happen." I chuckled. "Of course you really don't have much of a choice. Do you?" I continued. "I'm going to leave you now Amber, to the tender ministrations and mercies of these adorable 'freaks'." "Just remember when they're sucking your nipples and your pussy, and while they're fucking the life out of you and forcing you to have multiple orgasms, that they can't help it."

By this time the slugs had advanced on her and were now slithering up her legs, over her belly and some were well on their way to her tits. Her tits were swelling and I watched fascinated as her nipples began to get harder and bigger. That when the two vines began to wrap themselves around her legs, each vine winding round a different leg. This was going to be interesting, were they both going to stuff her pussy at the same time. I couldn't let them hurt her so I watched as they made fast steady progress towards the entrances to her body.

The second vine (my son) got to her pussy first and plunged slowly into her channel, oozing his slippery milk into her as he forced his way in.

Daddy vine slowly searched out her asshole but long before he reached her the white milky ooze as flowing over her skin and into the crack of her bum. The vine tip was rounded and didn't have the little thin leader like the one in her pussy, and I knew he was going to render and liquify the contents of her stomach and suck them up. It entered her rectal passage and I watched as the tentacle slowly forced its way into her bowels, expanding from only half and inch to well over two inches across.

Tears were running down her face and she was silently sobbing. "Are you in pain Amber?" I asked, but she shook her head with minuscule movement, and I knew she was about to enjoy the physical perversion she was about to endure.

I had planned to leave her alone to her fate and to the perversions administered by the slugs and vines, while I watched the video of the action. but I was absolutely fascinated by what was happening in front of me and I decided to stay and watch closely. I think Amber began to relax when she knew I wasn't leaving.

The slugs climbed all over her body and while I watched two of the biggest latched onto her nipples and sucked the entire nub and half the areolas of each tit into their mouths. I remembered the incredible sensation I had felt when they did that to me, so I watched Amber for a reaction.

Meanwhile a third mid sized animal had slithered over her belly approaching her pussy. When the little sucker reached her clitoris he positioned his mouth over her now very swollen extended little nub and sucked it down, swallowing it to the very base. Amber went wild, her mouth opened wide, her eye rolled up into her head and her head tried to move rapidly from side to side as her first super orgasm hit her.

I watched totally fascinated as the vine in her pussy slithered and pulsed inside her. Milky slime was oozing out of her slit and seeping slowly down to her bum. She was going wild even though she was still paralyzed unable to move. I could see in her face that she was experiencing the most intense physical, mental and emotional tension she could possibly have ever gone through. I also knew what she was experiencing because I had been through it myself. These creatures had done me several times but the fear, tension, sensations and relief that she was going through can only happen the first time.

I had been laying back against the back rest of my chase-lounge watching my animals playing with Amber's goodies. My bum was on the forward edge of the seat just a couple of inches of the floor and my lower legs flat on the ground folded back to the side of me. My skirt had ridden up and my panties had slipped to one side so that my pussy was completely exposed and oozing my juices onto my panties and the seat, but I was too busy watching Amber to notice. I was also too busy to notice that I was being approached between my legs, by the biggest of the slugs, Oscar. Four others were also heading my way and I didn't realize they were there until they started slithering up my legs and onto my belly.

Amber was watching as the four animals started slithering over my legs and up my belly and just when I noticed a restricted look of surprise on her face and a look that seemed to say, 'Now we'll see how you like it.'

Just then the vine in her ass had started to swell at the same time as the one up her pussy tunnel. They had never done that to me and I was waiting to see what happened. Of course I was going to really enjoy whatever they did to her. I knew the vine up her pussy was at least twelve to thirteen inches inside her and the leader was another six or seven inches ahead of that. Her pussy was full and stretched almost to splitting and I could see the rippling of her belly as the vine pulsed inside her.

I guessed the vine up her ass was as far inside her as the one in her vaginal passage. I could almost picture it in her bowels squirting it's slime into her to dissolve the bile in her stomach so that it could consume the nutritious stuff.

Amber was being treated to sensations she couldn't possibly have imagined. Sensations that I had already experienced, except revulsion. I was sure she was revolted as she watched those warm, slimy, repulsive freaks sitting heavily on her breasts and belly. She must have been sickened by the slugs sucking and chewing on her most private, sensitive sexual organs. Her clitoris had disappeared into the gullet of one and the only part of her nipples still exposed were the orioles which were incredibly swollen. The vine in her pussy had stretched her so wide that I though her hips would dislocate and her flesh would split open, but it didn't.

Amber shuddered and I could see her weak muscles tense as yet another massive orgasm hit her. Tears ran down her cheek as air was forced out of her lungs in a silent scream by muscle convulsions. I saw her stomach muscles under tension and her pussy muscles try to squeeze the vine and nip it off, but they failed. Her tits were now so hard and swollen that the blue veins were showing through from the very roots of her flesh to the tips of her nipples. Almost as if they were begging to be drained of their life fluids by the sucking monsters that had swallowed them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.