Ms. Eileen Peach - Cover

Ms. Eileen Peach

Copyright© 2002 by Nancy

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Earthly science fiction. A young woman purchases a house and property complete with green house and indoor ponds as a part of the estate of a deceased perverted scientist. She finds herself the willing victim of plants and not so common garden slugs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Bestiality   Lactation  

My plight got worse, or better depending on your perverted point of view. That afternoon following the incident with the vine and slugs, I decided to take the sample of sap from the vine to the laboratory at the University for analysis. Needless to say the analysis was going to take a few days so I wasn't expecting anything soon. Meanwhile I took a look around town and I needed to get some supplies. I also needed to search for a full time gardener to look after the grounds. I didn't want the place to get any worse than it was. After all it had been over a year since it was last seen any service.

I hired an older man and his grand-daughter as a gardener and house keeper. The old man had been a gardener all his adult life and needed a job. The grand-daughter had been taught how to look after a house and was supposed to know how to cook. The problem was credibility since she was only eighteen years old. How good a cook could she be? They were to start work the following Monday, seven days from when I hired them. Time would tell how good they were.

The old man was Mr. Garibaldi that insisted I call him Luigi. He was a bit grizzled and stooped and my guess was that he was well into his sixties. I couldn't imagine why he wanted to do hard work at his age but that was his business. Anyway, looking after my garden wasn't going to be extremely hard since the house came with all the engine operated machinery like mowers, tillers and hoes it even came with a motorized rake and weeder. I just needed someone to operate them.

The girl was Gina. She as I mentioned was eighteen but she was what is referred to as voluptuous even though she was only a little over five feet tall. She was very light skinned with honey blond hair and very bright pale blue eyes. I was a little puzzled at first, how she could possibly be Luigi's grand-daughter until she told me her mother was a Norwegian blond, blue eyed woman.

As it happened they worked out very well. He was a fantastic gardener that seemed to be able to control natures wild impulses and make things grow that shouldn't have had a chance. Gina proved to be an excellent cook and she sure could keep the house extremely clean and organized. The only place I didn't allow either of them to go was in the security part of the basement where the surveillance stuff was and where I kept Horrible Horace's notes. Even though all that stuff was behind locked cabinet doors I couldn't afford any mistakes. The only other place I didn't let either of them go was the Atrium. I sure as hell didn't want either of them finding out about the Cuthbert vine or the slugs the hard way.

At first I didn't want them to stay in the house with me so they came every day in an old jalopy. They started at 6:30 every morning an left at 6 in the evening every day except the weekend, their days off. They ate their meals with me during the week which was convenient for me and them. When I got to know them better and realized that I could get along well with them bot, especially Gina, I persuaded them to stay in the house with me. That was three months later.


Almost two weeks had gone by and the swelling in my breasts hadn't gone down no matter how hard I tried, in fact they had become even larger. They had grown into medium 'C'. I'd tried everything I knew to bring down the swelling, from ice packs to hot packs, massages and exercise, but nothing worked. In the end I went to the clinic. The doctor was very attentive and made several probes and tests of my entire torso before congratulating me on my pregnancy. I was shocked and speechless to say the least. In fact I didn't say anything to the doctor even though she was asking all sorts of questions. At the end of my visit she suggested I must be in shock. She gave me some pills and told me to take it easy and return in two weeks. I was still stunned when I arrived back home in the late afternoon.

The gardener and his granddaughter had gone for the weekend when I got home so I went into the atrium with a cup of coffee to think things out as soon as I got home. As usual I went in naked so I could relax. I must have been in there for quite some time because the light was fading to twilight. I was brought back to reality when I felt some additional weight on my feet and lower leg muscles and the heady aroma of the flowers was wafting by my nose.

My friends were crawling up my leg quite rapidly and it wasn't long before I could feel their slimy companions begin their climb up my other leg. I tried to move but I was totally helpless, just as I had been two weeks previously. I couldn't understand why. I had been careful not to go near the flowers so I knew it couldn't be them that had caused my helplessness the last time I was in this state. The difference between then and now was that I was no longer frightened out of my wits, only slightly apprehensive. Meanwhile the Cuthberts were moving rapidly up my body and one was nudging my pubic mound while others were slithering over my belly. I felt something attach to my toes and finger close to the floor and knew it was more of the Cuthberts just like the last time.

Like the last time I was in this state, my whole body was super sensitive to everything that touched me. I could smell aromas that I couldn't detect before. Some aromas were so carnal that when they drifted passed my nose my body began to respond sexually and I could feel my juices begin to flow in my pussy.

The creatures attached themselves to me and were beginning to gently suck. It was like the soft sucking caress of a gentle lover before the impassioned invasion of a woman's secret places. I longed for it and prayed for it. I couldn't move. I could only watch as two of them approached my breasts while I could feel another nestling into my slit and forcing my pubes apart.

My breathing began to get erratic especially after I realized that the two almost at my tits were going to latch on to my nipples which were already very sensitive. In fact I was desperate for them to be sucked and caressed, even if it was by a gigantic warm bodied slug. I watched as they got closer and was shocked to see stuff oozing from my nipples and run down into the valley between my fleshy mounds towards my navel. The weight of those animals was now almost all on my breasts and I watched helplessly and with anticipation as they almost simultaneously closed their mouths over my nipples.

I could feel those creatures suck my flesh down their hot slimy throats and start the gentle squeezing to drain me of the stuff oozing from my nipples. My life giving milk. I was totally helpless. I couldn't move my arms or legs more than a twitch but every nerve end was super sensitive to the bestial caresses the warm bodied slimy creatures were giving me. The feeling was wonderful. By now my breathing was becoming totally ragged. I could feel that all to familiar itching feeling deep within my belly and it was building to a climax I was sure wasn't going to take long.

I didn't think it was possible to have an orgasm brought on by slugs but one was coming fast. I could move my eyes in their sockets and I could move my head slightly from side to side and up and down slightly in any direction. It was enough for me to see what the slugs were doing to my tits and nipples but it wasn't enough for me to see the twelve inch long hot pulsing slimy fiend between my legs but I could feel it. When I searched for the mirror I found it not six feet away in the shrubs. Now I could see all the things that were being done to me as well as feel them.

The sucking at my nipples was having an extraordinary effect on me. My nipples felt as if they were swelling as the two slugs were milking me.

I could feel them undulating and pulsing over my throbbing flesh and I could see the milk running down between my breasts and down to my navel. As soon as the little cup round my navel filled it began to trickle down the little groove that my stomach muscles formed down to my pussy. I whimpered with lust as I watched it flow.

It was then that my clitoris was being swallowed slowly as the slimy creature rasped and gripped me. My little bud was gradually squeezed on it's way down that monsters throat. It was enough for me to be driven over the edge to a massive orgasm, as great as the ones I'd had with the slugs and the vine.

All my muscles felt as if they were suddenly tight and cramped and my nerve ends felt like they had been given little electric shocks. My breathing was so ragged that I was sure I was going into convulsions. At that moment I could feel my pussy lips being forced apart and the slimy thing had found the entrance to my body. He was forcing his way into me tail first. I was going to be shagged by a twelve inch fat slug that was sucking my clit and I could do nothing to stop him.

My heart rate had increased to a tremendous rate and the blood was coursing through my arteries at such a rate that my ears were ringing. The animal was quick as he squirmed deeper and deeper into me and it wasn't long before he had filled me and was gradually stretching me wider and wider as he moved further into me.

I was stretched until I didn't think my flesh could stretch any more without tearing. My flesh was tight around him as he let go of my clit and started to twist inside me as he went deeper. He was at my cervix with his tail throbbing at the entrance to my womb. It felt like he was drilling through the last barrier to my most inner sanctum.

The slimy beast began to undulate with a steady rhythm and I could feel the rippling ridges on his back as they trembled against my 'G' spot until I was sure I was being shagged by a dominant but gentle lover. I closed my eyes and prayed the attention wouldn't stop. My nipples were beginning to be scraped raw by the bristly teeth chewing on them and I could feel the milk slowly draining from me on its way to making even larger monsters. I could see them getting larger and larger as they gorged themselves on me and they were getting heavy and much fatter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.