Saturday Morning - Cover

Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2002 by Falcon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Just a short tale about my lover and I on saturday morning

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

While you are getting the keys, the phone rings, " I'll get it," I shout.

As you walk back in the room, keys in hand and cum running down the inside of your leg you smile, run your hand up the inside of your thigh wiping off the cum. You slide you fingers in your mouth and then lean to kiss me. I put down the phone and follow your sexy arse walk all the way down the hall to the bedroom. You dress in a white cotton outfit, which disappoints me as we were going to have some fun, but you assure me that it'll be ok. I wear my usual t-shirt, shorts and no jocks, I love it when you run your hand up the inside of them and play with my balls.

We lock the front door behind us and step out into the warm summer rain. It is then that I understand what you meant. As soon as the rain hits your dress it becomes transparent, to the extent tat I can see quite clearly, your nipples beginning to harden and I can see your little tuft of pubic hair as the dress clings to your skin. I mention that we will need to stop along the way for fuel and you may have to get out of the car. You assure me that you are ok with that.

As soon as we get into traffic, you start rubbing yourself with one hand and my cock with the other. Watching people around us gets us more excited as I pull up at the lights next a semi trailer you catch the drivers attention and wind down your window, allowing the rain to fall in the window. Once he looks down at you, you lift your skirt to show him your cunt and spread yourself to him all the while still rubbing my erection. He smiles, winds down his window and speaks.

"Hey slut! You want a real man to fuck that cunt of yours?"

You turn and smile at me.

"Do you think you are man enough to do it?" you respond to him. Just as you finish speaking, the lights change and we speed off.

We laugh about it as we continue to drive and play. Then we realize we need fuel. Pulling into a service station I struggle to push my hard cock back into my shorts as I get out of the car. The rain makes it a little easier. With that you bound out and start walking around getting wetter and allowing all there, to see you barely covered. People were stopping and pointing, wives were hitting husbands, as they couldn't help but stare at your naked beauty, and you being the tease and deviant that you are, played it all up.

As we are ready to leave, a truck pulls in, in front of us. It turns out to be the same guy from the lights. He stops, gets out of his truck and walks up to my window.

"What's the go with your missus buddy?" He asks.

I reply with " what do ya mean?" knowing full well what he was referring to.

"Is she a tease or does she really like to fuck?"

"She is the biggest slut I have ever had the privilege to be with" I reply proudly. You smile contently at me knowing that I say these things with all the love that we share.

"She loves to fuck and I love to be with her when she does"

"Well now" says the truckie.

"How about you both come for a ride and we'll have a little fun."

With that, we talk about it for a while and decide that the weekend has been pretty strange thus far.

"What the hell" I say.

We park the car and climb into the truck with him. As yet, we still haven't been told, nor asked his name. You are wet with anticipation of what may happen as he offers us a drink. He reaches into the fridge in the sleeper and takes out two drinks and hands us one each. I drink mine down and as the conversation turns to you getting fucked, I start to get very groggy. I feel the truck start to slow and then pass out.

When I do come to, my head is pounding and as I start to focus I see you across the room, hands and feet tied, naked and a blindfold around your eyes. I can hear you crying. I call out to you. Once you hear my voice you stop crying and ask if I'm ok. As I'm about to answer the truckie walks into the room and slaps you down the side of the face.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" he yells at you. I jump to my feet and run towards him yelling

"If you touch her again I'll kill you, you sick fucker"

It is then that I collapse to my knees, an after effect of whatever it was in the drink that knocked me out.

I am closer to you now and I can see you whimpering and the trickle of blood running from the corner of your mouth. Once I am down he ties my hands and feet and sits me up. Then he walks over to you and attaches something shiny to your nipples, I see that they appear to be some form of clamps. You have often mentioned to me that you would love to try something a little more physical, but I don't think any of this was in your wildest thoughts. You start to cry again as the clamps tighten on your erect nipples. I can also make out that somehow you are strangely enjoying this bizarre event. The captor takes out his cock and orders you to take it in your mouth, you are to frightened to argue so you do as he says. He grabs your hair and forces his already bulging cock hard into your throat and I hear you gag.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.