Daughters Make the Best Cocksuckers - Cover

Daughters Make the Best Cocksuckers

by Sean

Copyright© 2002 by Sean

Incest Sex Story: After the tragic death of her mother, Kelly decides to take her mother's place in her father's bed.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Water Sports   .

Chapter 1

As I lay in bed with my cock in my daughter, Kelly's mouth, my thoughts wander back to the time of my wife's death. When that drunk rammed her car, I would have argued that no good would come of it. Kelly was in the car also but survived with just the loss of her front teeth. When Kelly came home from the hospital, I was so busy caring for her and working I didn't have any time left to feel sorry for myself.

I'll never forget the first night Kelly climbed in bed and cuddled up to me. I had always slept nude and was a bit uncomfortable as she pressed herself against me, the tee shirt she wore as a nighty the only thing between us. I'm not sure why my nudity, suddenly bothered me as we had always been very casual about clothing, I guess it was because Joan was gone. Over the following months, I tried to get Kelly to sleep in her bed. Every time she would come to me in tears, begging to sleep with me.

Thinking Kelly needed a mother. I started dating. Kelly was always polite to the gals I dated but none sparked an interest. After dating Judy for about six months the sex was great but I began to feel too much friction between her and Kelly. The evening I ended my relationship with Judy, Kelly cuddled up to me in bed and said. "Daddy, you don't her for sex, I can take care of you." I was speechless. Before I could think of anything to say, Kelly slid down in the bed and took the head of my cock in her mouth. Part of me wanted to stop her and another didn't. Kelly's attempt to take care of me was so touching, I let her continue as I told myself it wasn't hurting anyone for her to suck my cock. After sucking for several minutes she stopped. Thinking that she had changed her mind, I expected her to crawl up beside me but instead she took my cock back in her mouth. Something was different, no longer did she occasionally scrape my cock with her teeth. Now I felt my cock sliding over her gums. She had taken out her false teeth! My cock surged to a new hardness as I realized how special that blow job was. In minutes, I was ready to climax so, I tried to warn her that my cock was going to shoot. When I tried to push her off my cock she made an angry noise then increased her efforts. Moments later my cock erupted. Sputtering and coughing Kelly kept stroking my cock until it stopped shooting.

My limp cock slipped from Kelly's mouth as she searched in the bed for something. Faintly I caught a glimpse of her putting her teeth back in. I was deeply touched that she would even think about taking them out. Kelly hated to admit she had false teeth because it reminded her of the accident. Without saying a word Kelly went to the bathroom and came back with a towel and a wet washcloth. Carefully she cleaned my cock and balls before turning off the light and going to sleep. Every night she went through the same routine, never saying anything but each time getting better. After a week, not a drop of sperm escaped her lips so she stopped using a towel. No longer did I have any thoughts of trying to stop her and I lost the desire to date. I did begin to feel a bit guilty about not giving her pleasure but felt she was far too young to have intercourse with. Because the whole situation was something I had never dreamed of, I had no idea of what I should do. Slowly, I began touching her while she nursed on my cock like a baby on her mother's breast. Kelly eagerly moved around to give me better access her body. Over a month went by before either Kelly or I made any comment about our nightly sex. Kelly asked if she were making me as happy as my girl friends. I assured her that she was much better then my past girl friends. She then asked why I hadn't kissed her pussy. I explained why I hadn't gone any further and that if outsiders found out what we had already been doing, would have me locked up for molesting a minor. Kelly asked how that could be as she was the one who started it. I tried to explain about uptight people who are afraid of sex but she didn't see anything wrong about making me happy. Arguing it with her was hard so I let it drop after reminding her to keep our secret.

Kelly still wanted to know why I hadn't kissed her pussy as she had seen me do to some of my girl friends. Unable to come up with a reason to not kiss her pussy I spread her legs and put my mouth to her young hairless pussy. One taste, and I was hooked for life. I had loved the taste of my wife's pussy but it didn't taste half as good as her daughters. Kelly was far from being quiet as my tongue explored her virgin slit. Her fingers grabbed my head, guiding me as she moaned and babbled about how great it felt. Her little body tensed as I found her tiny clit then a strange noise escaped from her soul as her body trembled like a leaf. From that day, we often had oral sex.

A year later I was eating her delightful pussy and stopped to say something about her tasting a bit different when Kelly looked at me in fright. "There is blood on your face." She sputtered. Opening my eyes, I could see blood smeared around her pussy. Just as I started to panic, I realized that she was having her first period. Scooping Kelly up I carried her to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Tenderly I washed us, paying great attention to her pussy. After drying us off, I rummaged thru the drawers to see if Joan had left some pads. The only things I found were some tampons. Voicing my disappointment and vowing to get her some pads in the morning, I folded up some toilet paper. Kelly asked why she couldn't use a tampon. I told her that since she was still so young and a virgin, it wouldn't go in. She said. "Why not, my finger goes all the way in?" It took a second for my brain to realize what she said then I told her we could try it. Kelly hopped up on the counter by the sink and spread her legs. With trembling hands I spread her pussy lips and gently pushed the tampon into her. When I finished Kelly smiled and thanked me as she examined to string hanging out. Going back to bed, we talked about periods and what they meant. At one point, Kelly asked if I liked putting her tampon in. I told her that I loved taking care of her and would do anything that needed to be done. She then asked if I would always do that for her. As her request registered, my cock stirred. Kelly felt it and asked if I thought periods were sexy. I kissed her and told Kelly everything about her was sexy. Playfully she asked if her going potty was sexy. Telling her I hadn't given it much thought, I added that hearing her pee made me think about her sweet pussy. She didn't say anything about my comment but I could see she was thinking.

In the morning, Kelly asked me to come with her as she wanted to show me something. Following her to the bathroom, I was quite sure she was going to ask me to watch her pee. With a cute twirl she perched herself on the toilet. Before doing anything she put her feet on the seat and squatted as she grinned at me. "Daddy, you're not watching close enough." She said. Kneeling down, she treated me to the sight of her little pee hole opening and her golden pee gushing out. Suddenly her pee stopped. Just as I started to say something, she giggled and let it flow again. Her giggling became louder as she stopped and started to pee. I asked if that is what she wanted to show me and she laughed and said. "Of course." Kelly then asked if her tampon needed changing. Seeing a bit of red at the base of the string I told her it did. After wiping herself Kelly jumped off the toilet and hopped up on the counter like she did the night before. Without any fanfare I pulled out the old tampon and pushed a new one in. To my slight embarrassment my cock stiffened and Kelly saw it. Giggling again, she commented on me getting turned on by changing her tampon. Blushing I grabbed the tampon string and threatened to pull it out and let her do it herself. Kelly laughed and snapped her legs together, trapping my hand. I retaliated by tickling her with my free hand. Kelly, squirmed free, laughing as she enjoyed our new game. Unfortunately Kelly had to go to school.

Watching Kelly pee and changing her tampons became a common experience. Often when we took a shower together, Kelly would pee on my legs or feet. When I retaliated with my own pee Kelly, would laugh and move around so that my pee would hit her just about all over. Every time, Kelly would wait until I was just about finished peeing then engulf my cock with her mouth. It occurred to me that Kelly only took her false teeth out at night when the lights were out. One day I asked her why she would only take her teeth out when it was dark. Kelly blushed and said she was afraid, I would think she was ugly. Hugging her, I told her she had nothing to worry about.

Along with the start of her periods, her boobs started developing. Not having seen little girls, nude before I didn't know that Kelly's were different. Most of the early growth was in her areola and nipples. I told Kelly I didn't know which to play with. Laughing, Kelly told me she wished, I head three heads so I could suck on her pussy and nipples simultaneously. I told her she would have to find a boy friend then the two of us could keep her busy. She said she was happy with me, which prompted a long discussion about her future. I told Kelly I wanted her to have a family of her own and not stuck with an old fart like me. Of course, Kelly insisted, I wasn't an old fart and said she didn't want anyone else. My pointing out that I'm twenty four years older didn't make any difference.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.