Jax's Story - Cover

Jax's Story

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - story writer gets invited to hollywood to help convert his stories into film

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I was in a black mood, my bed was empty. Sam had left, flown back to New York to be with this Leon Richards's guy. He is the founder and leader of the Samantha Knight fan club. She said she still loved me but it was time to move on and do something different.

PJ was being supportive but wisely keeping out of my way. The trouble was all my new stories were also black, full of death and destruction; not good for converting into films.

"Come on Limey," he said at breakfast, "this is Hollywood, there's more bedable girls out there than anywhere else in the galaxy."

"Yeah I know PJ," I said glumly.

"To quote a comment from you earlier," he smiled, "we're here for the fun right."

"Right," I said.

"Well I'm off," he said getting up, "do you want to come to the studio this morning?

I hadn't been on the set of 'Sex Shop' for three days, a simple story of a Sex Shop employee who helps a young lady pick a sex toy for her own use.

"Yeah thanks PJ," I said, it might cheer me up to see my story being turned into a forty minute epic.

Today's shoot will probably be the last, then it's two weeks post-production work before it can be released. Debbie our 'married lady' was new to us, she was twenty-five, tall with great legs; her bust was a little small, reminding me of Sam's. PJ was directing her last scene where the shop assistant was thrusting between those long legs. Just after lunch PJ announced that we had finished and it was all back to his villa for the traditional end of shoot party. I suspect PJ had invited a bevy of extra girls over to try and cheer me up. Trina was there, she had been in our last production of 'Her Happy Day', I was happy to see a familiar face. Trina and I had already slept together when Sam was in New York the first time, so I wasn't surprised when, by the end of the evening, she ended up back in my bed. PJ and I had hired her originally because of her superb natural figure and it was a joy for me to get my hands on it again. Despite my feeling for the departed Sam, we weren't that compatible in bed. Sam liked it hard and fast, while I preferred it slow and easy.

Next morning my black mood had lifted slightly, mostly because of Trina and her sweet nature.

"You look better this morning," said PJ.

"Yes, I do feel better today, thanks" I said and I smiled as Trina joined us.

"Ah, I see why you are happier this morning," he chuckled, "morning Trina," he addressed her. "Ok while we are in a good mood, what are we going to do next?"

"Something light and happy please," I said.

"Well you're my writer, what have you got?" he said.

I thought about it all through breakfast.

"Right," I said, "I got this one call 'I'll Fuck Your Bother and You Can Fuck Mine', bit of a mouthful but I sure we can shorten it."

"Ok, I think I can understand the plot just from that title," chuckled PJ, "dig it out and I'll read it."

"Ok PJ," I said, the familiar buzz started at the thought of a new project.

"Is there a part for me?" asked Trina.

"Sure love," I said, I was happy to see her face light up too at the prospect of more work.

This is great Limey," said PJ, "start on the screen play straight away, ok. We need what two girls, one more if Trina is happy to play one, and three guys."

"Right PJ," I confirmed.

"This one got everything," said PJ, "girl on girl, girl on boy and girl on two boys; should be a good seller."

"Thanks PJ," I said, "any ideas about the second girl?"

In the past Sam or Sheena would have played the part, now that Sam was elsewhere and Sheena had decided not to pursue a career in films, we needed a new actor.

"No, let's go with a new face, ok," he said, "I'll put an ad in the trades."

For the next two days I worked on the screenplay converting my simple story into detailed instructions, dialogue and camera angles.

"Right Limey," said PJ over breakfast, "if you are up to it we have a dozen girls to interview this morning."

"Great," I said, "here's a list of qualities we should look for."

"Yeah right," smiled PJ. PJ's and my tastes don't always coincide and sometimes it's a struggle for us to agree on any new actor. I wanted number four, an early twenties girl with a slim figure, while PJ wanted the full blow number seven.

"PJ please, these girls are supposed to be young students not glamour models," I argued.

"Why is it that we always have to go with your tastes?" asked PJ. Although we were arguing, it was all very friendly.

"PJ please, just look at our sales figures since I've joined you," I said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," he smiled in defeat, "but just for once, I like a girl with big tits in one of my films."

"Tell you what PJ," I said, "I'll write a story about one, just for you."

"So it number four then," he said, "lets call her back in."

"Hi come on it please," said PJ.

I read on the form she had filled in earlier.

"Right Carla," I said, "let's have a better look at you, please strip down to your panties."

Stan our cameraman, fired off a few still for our files.

"Please turn," I asked. "So PJ what do you think?"

"You know me, I like a bit more up top," he chuckled, "but yes I think you're right, she is perfect for the part of one of our students."

"Right thank you Carla, please dress," I instructed. "Now can you read from this script."

She wasn't the best actor in the world but she wasn't that bad either. Her résumé had listed three films she had appeared in; it would be nice to obtain copies of them and have a look.

"Good idea Limey," he said, when I mentioned it, "Ok thank you love, we'll be in touch."

The three guys were found without any problem, they just had to look good and be able to perform under the bight lights; their dialogue was restricted to a couple of one liners and grunts. PJ turned up with two Videos of Carla's, so after a light dinner, Trina and I along with PJ and Sheena, sat down to watch. I must admit that I hadn't really watched many adult films in my life, but these were terrible. The only bright bit was Carla herself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.