Jax's Story
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - story writer gets invited to hollywood to help convert his stories into film

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

It's nice to be independently wealthy, after only eighteen months out here in Hollywood with twenty films to my credit, each earning me upwards of fifty thousand each. Along with my book sales, at last count, just over a million sold and still selling well. My accountant is earning his money just keeping track of all my income. P.J. is also happy, sales of my book has boosted the sales of his films too. Most of the other independent film produces are clamouring to work with us and reap a slice of our success.

"What about it?" PJ asked, as he read a new offer from one of the major studios.

"Hey PJ," I replied, "you're the boss, ok, whatever you say goes."

"Yeah, but you are the main driving force of my company," he smiled over his orange juice at me, "do you want to write for a bigger company, earn more money."

"Look PJ," I said pointing my knife at him, "we both have more money than we can spend, right?" he nodded, "so what we do now, we doing for fun, ok."

"Yeah, I see your point," he smiled, "so I'll tell them to stuff their offers."

"Well do it politely ok," I chuckled. Just then Sam showed her beautiful self, having slept in.

"Morning PJ, lover," she said kissing me on the cheek.

"Ok PJ, now we sorted that out what's on the schedule for today?" I asked.

"Well first up your publishers want fifty new stories for your next book," he said.

"I've sorted them out yesterday," I replied.

"Right good," he smiled, "next we have to decide on our next production, what about 'Sweet Life'?"

"Yeah I always liked that one," I said, "and so far it's not been published on the net yet, not even 'Masterbater'"

"Oh is there a part for me?" asked Sam, looking at me. I re-run the story in my head, as usual with my little stories it's a simple plot with few actors. This one is about a retired businessman and his two young daughters. The eldest of the two arranges sexual encounters for her father's second and beautiful wife.

"Yeah you can play the eldest daughter 'Lucy'," I said.

"Oh goody, I hope there's plenty of fucking," she said.

"Actually no, not a lot for your part, my love," I said.

"Well can't I play a more sexy part then?" she pouted.

"Sorry but you're not old enough to play the wife," I said.

"Right," said PJ clapping his hands, "today we'll work on the cast list and requirements."

"Right oh PJ," I said, happy to get on with some work.

"Off the top of your head, what do we need?" he asked as we walked back inside his large villa.

"Ok, if memory serves," I said counting off on my fingers, "one, we have fifties plus guy, whose the retired businessman, two, we have his two daughters, three, we have his sexy wife. On top of these main characters we have say six to ten male extras."

"Ok the extras we can get easy enough at minimum wages," he said thoughtfully, we need four main actors, now three if we include the delectable Sam here. What about Terri, can we use her?"

"No I don't think so," I said, Terri is PJ current bed partner.

"Oh she'll be pissed," he said.

For most of the next few days, I first re-read my original story, then started to write the screenplay. Luckily the original story contained a lot of dialogue which could be lifted completely into the film script.

"This is good," smile a happy PJ after reading my first draft, "If anything you're getting better."

"Thanks PJ," I said, a bit embarrassed at his words.

"Ok now the fun starts," he chuckled, "lets advertise for our stars."

"Right PJ," I said handing over a player's list, "here are our requirements."

PJ, Stan, the cameraman and I started interviewing the next week. We knew the girls and the extras would be easy, it was the man male character that may cause us a problem. After two days we had found the other daughter, 'Emma' and the Wife, 'Beth' a slightly older actor, but still no father.

"I suppose you could play it PJ," I suggested.

"No way, I'm much to young," he smiled, "what about you though?"

"Me, I'm not fifty either thank you," I said.

"Never mind, we'll find him soon," he said.

That night the four of us played strip Monopoly, one of our favourites, Terri is a very beautiful girl if a bit bitchy, unlike Sam, who is a beautiful person though out. Bitch or not, she can make your pants tight as she had mine tonight. She was already down to her underwear and still losing fast. PJ was feeling the effect of all the cocktails he had drunk and although at one time he was winning, now he was losing.

"Oh shit, who owns Park lane," Terri giggled.

"Me, me," shouted Sam, "I'll have your bra." Oh boy, she does have great pair of tits, I've had the pleasure a few times and I can say, they feel as good as they look. It wasn't long before she was naked and now open for the next stage of the game. Again it was Sam square that she landed on. "Oh shit, what do you want me to do?" she asked with a giggle. "Come here and lick me bitch," chuckled Sam. It was difficult to concentrate on the game, now that Terri was worked between Sam's legs; so both PJ and I stripped off to join the two girls. To make it more exciting, I grabbed Terri while PJ teamed up with Sam. At one time I used to get jealous when someone else fucked Sam, but now after eighteen months of seeing her in many adult films and at parties like this, I had become use to it. I was a pleasant change having Terri's body in my hands, unlike Sam's slim figure, Terri was built much bigger. My hard cock slipped into her already wet pussy and I started to thrust into her hard. The hour of playing the game had excited her enough so that no further foreplay was required. Pity, I do love it when things are nice and slow, with plenty of kisses and petting.

"Oh yes you Limey bastard," shouted Terri, "fuck me hard," seeing that my hands were full of plump flesh, I wasn't going to last too long, but I held on long enough so see her first orgasm hit her. With my head now lying on Terri's firm tits, I watched as PJ pumped his load into the bucking body of Sam.

"Oh my god," sighed PJ, "lets gets some more drinks."

"Yeah, good idea," I said. When we returned with a pitcher full of Vodka cocktails, the two girls where in a sixty-nine.

"Sometimes PJ," I commented, "don't you feel superfluous."

"Yeah, but look at that, doesn't it bring a lump to your throat," he chuckled.

"Well a lump somewhere anyway," I said. We carried on watched the girls on the floor.

"Oh by the way," PJ said, "we've got about ten new guys coming tomorrow, we should find one to suit us."

"Good," I said, not really listening to his words for I was concentrating on the sight before us. When their twitching bodies had stilled, I grabbed Sam and dragged her off to our bed where I deposited a further load into her limp body.

We were in one of PJ friends house with its large indoor pool, our male star was working out great, although it was his first time in a adult film. In the end we had to take what we could get. Although a simple plot, there was a lot of dialogue to shoot. I watched Sam arrived in her topless state and the two actors exchanged their scripted words.

"Cut," shouted PJ, "that look ok to you?" he said towards me.

"Yes, that was about perfect," I said.

"Good, that's a wrap for today guys," he shouted, "On the set and ready to go at seven am tomorrow." This was received with a chorus of groans from everybody.

"So far so good," observed PJ, "tomorrow you can do the hotel bedroom scene with 'Beth' ok."

"Yeah ok," I agreed, "I'll arrange for the three extras." The buxom younger daughter 'Emma' was making eyes at both PJ and me, PJ put his arm around her shoulders and directed her towards his room.

"Coming?" he asked over his shoulder at me. I deliberated for a second then waved them off.

"Later, I going to take Sam home," I said. It wasn't that I didn't want to, but not at the expense of upsetting Sam.

PJ was letting me do the hotel scene on my own, the plot was simple, 'Lucy' had arranged for 'Beth' to entertain three guys in a hotel room while she videos the action for her father to see later. In comes Beth and she handcuffs herself to the bed, then one after another the three guys come in and fuck her. Simple or not it takes me all day until I'm satisfied with the results. While I doing this PJ am doing other scenes with 'Emma'. You can really get hooked on this power thing, this story is all about the addiction of power and now, after filming it, I can understand it better; one word from me and everybody jumps. At the end to the days shoot, 'Beth' was more than happy to knee at my feet and take my hard cock in her mouth.

"How's it going?" I asked PJ when we at last met back at his Villa.

"One more day with the pool," he said, "I've done the topless video with 'Emma just before I called it a day. What about you?" "I'm working with 'Beth' again tomorrow with the football team, then I'm done," I said.

"Good, this one's a little more complexed than our normal," he said, "but it'll be one of our best, I'm thinking. How's 'Beth' working out?" he asked.

"Great, she's a pro," I replied, "she's done a few films before."

"Yeah, but she's never worked for us before," he chuckled, "what's she fuck like?"

"Don't know yet," I said with a grin, "but she's a great cock sucker."

"Don't forget, we're in this for the fun, Ok," he said.

"Whose having fun," called out Sam, as she walked into the lounge.

"We all are I hope," said PJ.

"How was your day lover," I said, and kissed her cheek.

"I don't know about you guys, but this film sucks, or doesn't in my case," she smiled, "I can't remember a film when I didn't get banged in."

"Love," I said, "you're now an legitimate actress, above all that sort of thing."

"Yeah right," she said, "where's Terri?"

"Probably out shopping, spending all my money," smiled PJ.

Next day I was again in charge of 'Beth's', her real name Gail, other gang bang scene and remembering PJ words I found out what a good fuck she was. After a long hot shower at the end of the day's shoot, I slipped into her well-used pussy. I don't know she was just a good actress or that she really enjoyed it, but the end result was the same, a very satisfactory fuck.

It was time for the end of shoot party and at last I got my hands on 'Emma'. Sam was off somewhere so I dragged 'Emma' whose name I still didn't know, into a spare bedroom. She was picked for the part because of her large natural tits and boy were they big, if a little less than firm. Her slim legs opened for me and I was all but sucked in. To her, I was this all-powerful Film Producer/Writer, whom she must please if she wanted more work.

"Oh yes, squeeze those tits for me," I cooed to her as she moved beneath me; oh my what an orgasmic sight.

"Oh yes," she sighed, her hips bucking against mine. I pumped a big load into her curvaceous body. "Use your tits on me and get me hard again," I ordered. If its one thing I do love and poor Sam, because of her small but pert tits, is deficient in, is a tit fuck. Not so 'Emma', a girl built like her, has had plenty of time to practise over the years; I dumped a second load all over her.

Later PJ join us and I watched him pump between her legs.

"What is your name love?" I asked when PJ had pulled out of her after depositing his load inside her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.