Jax's Story - Cover

Jax's Story

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - story writer gets invited to hollywood to help convert his stories into film

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

It had been a busy year, all told PJ productions had made twelve films, my fifteen percent of gross had earned me nearly a half a millions Dollars. At the present time the company Accountant was working on my tax returns. I was sipping my Orange juice on PJ's patio. Yes I was still staying with him; he insists, 'must have my main man near by' he would say.

"How many stories have you in your portfolio?" PJ asked unexpectantly.

"What, I don't know PJ," I replied, "I suppose about one hundred and fifty."

"That many," he mused, "ever thought about having them published."

"Well most have been on the Internet," I said, "on sites like 'MasterBater'."

"Yeah, but I mean in a book," he chuckled, "do wonders for our profits."

"Yeah, I suppose," I conceded.

"Tell you what," he said, "I know this guy works for a publishing house in New York, I'll send him some and see what he says."

"Yeah, ok," I said, getting into his idea now. Just then Sam arrived, Sam's my constant bed partner here (see JAX Story pt 1-2).

I spent the rest of the day finishing up a film script of 'Happy Sister' our next production.

"When you've got a few minutes can you dig out, say twenty stories," requested PJ, "this guy in New York seems interested."

"Ok, I've just about completed this," I said handing over the film script, "here have a read." I open my portfolio to select the stories for PJ. You have to remember that I am British, so some of my hero's may be a bit on the young side. British sex laws are different from those in Americans. In Britain, the age of consent for Hetro's is sixteen; although it's higher for gays, I was loathed to amend any my stories, so generally I only selected those stories were my characters were either older or their ages were not specified. I did include a few of my better one, like 'Sweet life pt 1-2' even though I thought there may be trouble.

'Happy Sister' was now in the can and into Post-Production, when the topic of the book came up again.

"You remember the stories I sent to New York," PJ said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well it seems that there are very interested," he said, "although they may have to reject a few for the American market."

"Oh good," I said, "but that suggests they will all be included in a European version."

"He didn't say," he said, "but I suppose so. What we should do now is for you to go through your the entire portfolio, making sure we include all the originals stories of all the films we've made to date, ok."

"Yeah, sounds like a good plan PJ," I said, "I'll get right on it."

"So you mean, not only am I fucking a Film Producer," Sam giggled, "I'm also fucking a famous author."

"Sounds like you're a bit of a slut," I smiled at this gorgeous girl lying naked beside me.

"More than a bit lover," she giggled again, "but you know I'm your slut first." she rolled over and hugged me tight.

"Yeah, I know," I said, my hands becoming full of her soft flesh.

"Will you stop fucking about and just fuck me, you limey bastard," she shouted. During our year long relationship, the length of my foreplay always caused her a problem. I like it long and slow, with lots of hugs and kisses, while she likes to get on with it. She almost drags me between her long legs and feeds my hard cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh that's better," she sighs, "come on harder, please." I started to thrust nice and slow, enjoying every second of our lovemaking, but this was much too slow for Sam's liking. She started to move her hips twice as fast as mine, then she flips us both over and straddles me. Now she was in control, she could move at her own faster pace.

"Yeah, that's better," she cried. She rode me like a horse until at last she cries out in orgasm.

"Hey what about me," I cry.

"Sorry lover," she said, and takes me into her hot mouth; soon I'm spurting down her throat.

"They loved it," said PJ, "it'll be on the shelves by Christmas."

"What about the rejected stories?" I asked.

"Yeah, there's going to be two versions," he said, "one for here and the other for Europe."

"What about Royalties?" I asked.

"Well according to our agreement, all your stories belong to the company," he smiled at me.

"Oh," I said, I wasn't too happy about that.

"Don't worry," he laughed at my expression, "I've put you down as sole owner, ok. The exposure of your book can only be a good thing for the company."

"Thanks PJ," I said with feeling.

A box of ten first additions books arrived just a few weeks later, I run my hand over one, not really believing that this had happened.

"They have arrived at last," said PJ.

"Yeah," I said still fondling the book in my hand, "I never thought I would see this day."

"Now we got to push this, create public awareness," smile PJ, "how do you feel about going on TV?"

"What, no I couldn't," I gasped.

"Oh course you could," smiled PJ, "and a few book signings too."

"I didn't know being a famous author was so bloody exhausting," I laughed.

"So you going to be a TV personality too," cooed Sam.

"Looks like it," I said.

"So I'll be fucking one of those too," she giggled.

"Well you may have to stand in line with all the rest," I chuckled.

"I'll better get preferential treatment, you bastard," she punched me hard on the shoulder.

I don't believe it," said PJ.

"What is it?" I asked, sipping my orange juice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.