I Should Have Taken the Bus

by Sean

Copyright© 2002 by Sean

Fiction Story: A girl is walking home from school, she is abducted by a stranger, and forced to beg for her oral rape.

Tags: Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex  

It was a cool spring night, as Samantha walked home from school. Freshmen cheerleader practice had run late, and the showers had a long line. She walked home quickly, the chilly wind blowing up her plaid skirt, and her white oxford blouse barely offering her any warmth. She stops to pull up her knee highs, when out of the corner of her eye she sees a black van driving down the street. The driver is a medium build man, about six foot with long black hair with alburn streaks.

He shouts from the van, "Hey cutie, need a ride?" Not likeing the tone in his voice, she shivers and quickly stutters out, "It's ok, I don't live far." The man's smile turns into a sneer as he drives a few yards ahead then gets out leaving the engine running, "I really think you should get in." Sam's heart starts to race, as she sees the danger in her situation, "Really, I'm ok."

Just as he finishes her sentence he pounces her. With skilled precision he twists her arm behind her back, and grabs a fistfull of her hair before yanking her on her feet. "Owwww, get off me you creep, whats the matter with you, let me go!, let me go!" He drags her to the back of the van opening the back, and throwing her in, locking the door as soon as it shuts. She scrambles, looking for the door handle, until realizing there is none on the inside. She turns around to see her abducter closing his door and taking off. "What are you doing, where are we going?"

He turns pointing his gun at her, "Shut up slut if you want to see tomorrow." Tears flood her eyes when she sees the gun, "Oh, please don't kill me." "Just shut up and sit still." She looks around tears starting to stream down her face, she can't see outside because the windows are tinted on both sides. After about a half hour the van stops, the man gets out and opens the back, "Get out."

Quickly she stumbles out, looking around, aparently in some empty lot, she shivers with cold.

What do you want me for? The man's response is a slap across the face. "Slut you are not to talk unless told to, understand me?" Her face jerks to the side, and her ears rings as she cries out. She quietly stands sobbing. "Now whore, first things first, strip down to your braw and panties. Her jaw drops at his statement, "There is no way..." Before she can finish, there is a cocked gun barrel between her eyes, "You were saying?" Her body begins to shake from head to toe as she tries to fumble with her blouse buttons. Letting it drop, she takes the zipper on the side of her skirt down and lets it fall to her feet before she steps out of it. Both her braw and panties are black lace with crimson trim. "MMmmm, you look like your going to be fun." He stares at her 36 C cups and her slim 5'3 body, her hair is a soft brown, and ends at her shoulders.

"Now slut, get on your knees." She stares at him, dumbfounded, "What are you going to make me do?"

He snarls in anger and backhands her, as he screams, "Slut I have NO PROBLEM FUCKING A DEAD BODY!, NOw GET THE FUCK ON YOUR KNEES!" She sobs as she slowly knees on the dirty ground. He steps up to her so the large bulge in his pants is in her face. Feeling repulses she turns her head

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.