Halloween Night: Voice from the Dark - Cover

Halloween Night: Voice from the Dark

by Michael & Phoebe

Copyright© 2002 by Michael & Phoebe

Erotica Sex Story: WRITTEN BY MICHAEL: Halloween, and things that go bump in the night...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   First   Halloween   .

It was Halloween night and I was 16 years old. Too old to go trick-or-treating, but young enough to wish I could. Anyway, I was bored and just hanging around the house watching my family handing out candy to the kids that came by.

We lived in Northern California and the weather at that time of year offered up crisp clear evenings with just a hint of a chill in the air. I still remember the moon was intensely bright that night and everything felt so alive and mysterious.

After hanging around for as long as I could stand it I grabbed a jacket and headed outside. (I don't know why I picked this particular jacket but it was a black suit jacket that my folks bought me for 8th grade graduation. That was significant to what happened later; something I could never have imagined.)

We lived on a quiet sort of street that was a loop off a main through street. You know the kind that no one goes down unless they live there. I had it in my mind to walk over a street or two to see if any of my friends might be hanging out.

So there I was, dressed in my black wool suit jacket, a white t-shirt and faded Levis, walking down the street. As I rounded the corner onto the next street I almost jumped out of my skin when, from out of the dark I heard a voice. "Hi Michael!" The voice wasn't all that loud; it was just that I hadn't expected anyone to be there in the dark.

As it turned out I was walking by the Guest's house. I went to school with Troy Guest, who was half Philippino. Although he was a small guy, he was a good athlete and we'd been pretty good friends for a while. His dad was born somewhere back east and he'd met Trot's mom in Manila when he was stationed there in the Navy. They'd had both Troy and his sister Bonny before being reassigned to Moffit Field Navel base out by the bay.

I stopped and looked into the dark, that's when saw it was Troy's sister calling my name. I didn't really know Bonny Guest all that well because she was two years older than me and one of the more popular girls in school. And as a member of the cheerleading squad and a senior, she was way out of my league.

Bonny came over to me and asked where I was going. I remember being surprised when she grabbed my arm and held it while she looked up into my eyes. It felt great to have this pretty girl so close and hanging on to me like she liked me.

I told her that I was just walking around, that I was bored and not really doing anywhere in particular. She asked if she could walk with me and of course I said yes, I was flattered.

As we walked down the dark street with little ghouls and goblins and their parents flitting here and there I felt like a million dollars. Here I was with a pretty girl hanging on my arm and asking me questions about myself. She kept squeezing my arm and commenting on how nice I looked in my jacket.

Then about 20-minutes later Bonny blew my mind. She said, (And I remember this vividly) "Michael, have you ever made love to a girl before?"

Well let me tell you, I was speechless, and the palms of my hands became wet, and I could feel sweat trickling down my back. It was a moment that seemed to stretch out forever. Then Bonny asked again, "Well, have you?"

I fumbled and fidgeted and then mumbled, "Yeah, sure." Knowing that she knew I was lying.

And to prove the fact she knew I was lying, Bonny said, "Will you make love to me?"

She was teasing me, trying to make me nervous, and I didn't know how to react, all I could do was start to walk again and ignore the question. But Bonny was having none of that.

She kept giggling and "asking" me to make love to her, "Let's do it over there, it's dark and no one will see us." Or we'd pass some bushes and she'd suggest that we could go behind them and do it.

Even to this day I'm not sure what she was trying to do, but what was happening was that she was making me crazy. Yes I was a virgin. I'd only had two girlfriends in my life and had never done more than kiss them closed mouthed. And here she was teasing me about fucking her.

My heart was pounding and I was sweating up a storm, I think all I really wanted to do at that moment was get away from her. My Presbyterian white-bread background hadn't prepared me for anything like this. And I wasn't a great physical specimen, or very popular in the broad since of things, so I sure she was just teasing me. At least that's what I thought.

Finally, after a while, I got mad. How dare she do this to me? Why couldn't she just be nice to me and let me enjoy her company. That's when I bucked up my nerve and decided to call her bluff. I had no intention of really making love to her or doing anything else for that matter, but I was determined to turn this around on her and make her shut up.

So when she said, "Look Michael, there's a great place in that group of trees. It even looks like there's a freshly cut lawn that we could lie on. C'mon Michael, take me there."

I said, "Okay," and grabbed her hand and tugged her into the darkness of the trees. Without saying anything I pushed Bonny up against a tree and planted my mouth over hers. It was a deep kiss that I held, just like I'd seen in the movies.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.