Mom and Daughter's  Incest Exam - Cover

Mom and Daughter's Incest Exam

by bentreed

Copyright© 2002 by bentreed

Incest Sex Story: a mother intoduces her 14 yr old daughter to lesbian sex, incest, medical fetish, bondage and discipline by forcing her to receive a special examination at the hands of a dom lesbian gyno and her nurse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Doctor/Nurse   .

Lee Ann is fourteen years old and beautiful. She is a soft spoken, quiet, a well-behaved young lady, a bit on the shy side. She is slim and petite, a tan firm body with a wonderful muscular tone from being an avid tennis player. She stands about five feet and five inches tall. She has shoulder length blond hair, and beautiful blue eyes. Lee Ann's tits are small and firm, with pointy peach colored nipples surrounded by the pale white flesh of her breasts that are in contrast to her deep tan. Her legs are lean firm with sleek muscular calves and her feet are slender, tan, and have long sexy toes, she often wears a gold anklet to highlight her sexy feet even more. Her ass is ripe and firm, the skin pale white with tan lines form her little bikini.

Lee Ann's mother, Miss Smith, is an older version of her daughter, in her late thirties; she has an amazing body kept in shape by hours on the tennis courts. She has the same vibrant and healthy good looks that her daughter has, the same blue eyes and sandy blonde hair. Her breasts are small and firm, the still sit up high even after having a child.

Miss smith is a somewhat cold woman, stern and unemotional, very independent. She is divorced, raising her daughter on her own.

The divorce left her with a deep bitterness towards men; in fact, she became a lesbian, a fact that she keeps a close secret. Not only is she a lesbian, but also she is a very kinky one at that. She likes to dominate her lovers, having her way with them while they are restrained and helpless. She likes her women young too, the early teens being her favorite age, if she can find them. She loves their young bodies as they are budding into womanhood.

Her particular fetish is to dominate her young lovers while they are in a medical setting. She has a friend and a lover who is a gyno and lesbian, Dr Barbie, as she is known. Sometimes Ms Smith is invited to participate in one of the Dr's special examination sessions where a sexy young lady is strapped to the exam table, feet in stirrups, legs open wide as they have their way with her. The medical setting appeals to Ms Smith's cold and clinical nature. She loves to sit between the open legs of a young "patient", the girl gagged, eyes wide with fear, pussy shaved clean, as the Dr, nurse, and Ms Smith probe her openings with medical instruments and assorted sex toys.

One day she was sitting in her Dr friends office after an incredible session with a raven-haired fifteen-year-old beauty. The teen was a quivering mess after they had finished with her; she was barely able to walk. "What do you think" Dr Barbie says, "that your little darling would think of all this"? Ms Smith grinned, "well, I really don't think she would approve of her mother doing such things if that's what you mean" Dr Barbie looked serious, and shook her head, "that's not what I mean, what I mean to say is how do you think she would feel if she found herself on my examination table"?

Ms smith stared at her friend, saying nothing for a few moments. "My god" she said, "your really serious aren't you"? Dr Barbie locked her eyes onto her friend, "of course I'm serious, I've been to your place, I've seen how she parades around in her tight clothes, how she shows off her body in that little bikini by the pool; and she knows she is damn fine, you better get her some discipline before one of those goddamn boys mess her up"

Ms Smith shook her head in disbelief, "this is MY daughter you are talking about, and she is a good girl, I haven't had any trouble with her yet" Dr Barbie replied, "yet, that the key word, why take a chance, you know how quickly these teen girls can get out of control, but after a time or two in here, when they find themselves on that exam table, stripped naked, legs spread wide open in the stirrups, held down tight by restraints, they tend to quickly get the kind of attitude that you want them to have. You seen how they come in here with cocky attitudes, but when they leave they're meek as kittens"

Ms Smith then smiled at her friend, "you know what I think" she said, "I think you just got a thing for my daughter, and you would like nothing better than to get your hands on that hot little body of hers, that's what I think"

Dr Barbie grinned, "you got me on that, she is one beautiful sweet thing, you must be a proud mother" Ms Smith smiled "yes, I am, she gets those looks for me, not her asshole father". Dr Barbie got a serious look on her face again, "and what about you sweetie, you ever wonder what it would be like to get your hands on that sweet body, even if she is your own daughter, after all she is the tender age you like them at"?

Ms Smith shook her head, "you truly are twisted beyond belief," she said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.