Dinner and Then Some - Cover

Dinner and Then Some

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Based on the premise that the grass is also greener, Leigh spies an interesting couple doing naughty things while enjoying her anniversary dinner. Will her fantasies come to life?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Leigh slept late the next day, awakening only when the phone rang. Groggily she answered it, hoping it would be David. She fought to keep the disappointment from her voice on hearing Gabby's shrill voice, or at least her voice sounded shrill to Leigh.

"Hi! What are your plans for this afternoon?"

"Oh, Gabby, I've got a dreadful headache. Advil hasn't helped at all. I'm lying here in bed hoping for a miracle, but shopping isn't the answer."

"Hmmm," her friend hummed, thinking rapidly. "Did you meet him?"

"Who?"

"Your mystery man, did he call?"

Taking too long to respond, Leigh decided not to say anything. It was the wrong choice. Gabby seized on it.

"I knew it! I knew it!"

"Gabby..." she protested, but knew her friend had her and decided to confess.

"Well..."

"Tell me! Oh do and I want all the filthy details."

"Oh, come on Gabby, grow up!"

"You went with him!"

"Yes, I went with him."

"Tell me!"

"It was good."

"It was good! Is that all you can say? Were there rockets, countless orgasms... ?"

"You could say that."

"My God! I'm coming over!"

"Gabby!"

"Right after I change my panties!"

"NO!"

"What? Did I hear you say not to come over?"

"You did."

"Why? What ever for? I mean, were friends and friends share the most intimate things."

"I... I'm expecting company." It was the best excuse she could think of under pressure and it seemed to mollify her friend.

"Well... in that case... news at eleven then, ta ta." And the phone went dead.

Before Leigh could compose herself the doorbell rang. Grabbing her robe she made for the front door. She was too late to greet the UPS deliveryman who was getting into his van, but he spotted her and waved, pointing to the package at her feet. Gingerly she stooped over and picked it up and went back inside.

She held it to her nose and sniffed. It was from David! It bore his scent on it. Hurridly, she tore the package open and found a note.

I trust this finds you, my dearest, in good spirits. I do want to visit with you

again, and soon. I will call around one, but in the meantime, please open

the package and make use of my present. Now, you may find this present

difficult at first, but keep trying, for I shall certainly inspect you carefully to assure myself that you have made proper use of it. Clear cut instructions are included

so that there is no mistake in applying it correctly.

Until we meet again, I am

Your Master

She tore the package open and was stunned to discover what she knew immediately to be a butt plug. Recoiling away from the package, she began to sob uncontrollably. To make matters worse, the phone rang.

Letting it ring fours times, Leigh reluctantly answered it, fearing it was David. But it was Michael, her husband.

"Hello darling, how are you?"

"Michael?"

"Who else is calling you these days. I've only been gone a couple days and you've forgotten my voice?" He said jokingly.

She summoned up the strength to calm down and resume speaking.

"No, darling, it's good to hear you. I thought it was Gabby bothering me about going shopping when I don't want to."

"What you don't want to go shopping? Are you ill?"

"I do have a splitting headache, but she and I have been out everyday since you left and I'm really bored... at least for the present."

"Well, my speech was a tremendous success, at least from my point of view and I'll be home tomorrow night. The following night you and I are going out to celebrate."

"That's wonderful darling. Shall I pick you up at the airport?"

"No, I'll catch a ride in with Jeffery or Martin."

"What flight are you on?"

"Continental 574, it should arrive around 8:30."

"I can have dinner waiting."

"No, don't go to the trouble, we have a lay-over of almost two hours in Denver, I grab something there."

"It's really no trouble at all."

"I appreciate it darling, but all I want is to get you into the sack and make up for lost time."

She had to laugh. "Alright. That sounds good to me too. So I'll see you tomorrow night then."

"Right. I love you, Leigh."

"I love you too," she said and mimed a kiss although he couldn't see it. The conversation over, Leigh pulled the butt plug from its packaging and read the sparse directions.

Sporting a frown that changed to a grimace, she went into the bedroom and located the K-Y Jelly.

'I'm actually going to try this, ' she said to herself, dipping her fingers into the jar and lubricating her rosebud. After making certain the butt plug had sufficient lubricant she tried to insert it.

And failed.

Gritting her teeth, Leigh placed her index finger at her entrance and pushed. 'Well that's progress, ' she told herself as her finger slid in about an inch. She spent the next ten minutes preparing her asshole for the plug, realizing that it was not as easy as she had thought it would be. In thirty minutes time, she was pumping the plug itself into her ass some three inches each time, but kept meeting fierce resistance. Then on one of the in strokes the plug managed to slip past the obstacle, 'probable a muscle, ' she thought. It felt strange, but good, and it was causing Leigh to grunt on the in stroke.

She gave the plug a good push, and plunged into sharp pain. Withdrawing the plug while she recuperated, Leigh went back to the instructions and reread them. She found nothing new, or useful and contented herself with adding additional K-Y Jelly to her ass and discovered it was not the impenetrable closed hole it had been a few minutes ago. It was dilated, ever so slightly, about an inch in circumference. She pushed her lubed finger inside and then went back to the jar for a much larger amount, and shoved that in as well. Then she picked up the plug and slid it in. Success! It went further than it had before, and Leigh could feel the bulb spreading her asshole. But she also found it extremely uncomfortable. 'Perhaps I need to lube the butt plug itself, ' she thought. But the moment she released her pressure on the plug, her anal muscles sent it flying past the towel and onto her bedspread. Before she could curse the light brown stain on the white bedspread, she realized something wonderful had happened. The withdrawal itself had sent a delicious thrill through her body. Her nipples were tingling and her cunt felt like, well... like she was on the brink of a marvelous come.

Anxious to reach fulfillment, she grabbed the plug and reinserted it. This time she ignored the pain, impatient to drive it further than before, she used a series of short strokes and soon only the round flat base remained outside her body.

Suddenly she was all to conscious of the pain. For a moment or two it was almost unbearable, and suddenly it began to ebb. She explained this to herself, 'I tore my rear open with the damn thing, now there will be hell to play.'

Then, just as suddenly, Leigh began to feel warm and her breasts were tingling again. 'What the hell?' she thought moving her finger over her clitoris. She began to writhe from the slightest bit of masturbation. 'Am I going to cum from this?" she wondered. She kept touching herself and at the same time ground her ass into the bed causing the butt plug in her rectum to move.

"Christ, this is GOOD!" She shouted aloud, humping her ass down on the plug as she masturbated. "Oh, I wish I had a cock handy right now!" She bellowed, puffing frantically, awaiting the huge orgasm that loomed deep within her.

She came hard and long.

And lay still for several minutes, gasping with sated satisfaction.

When she got up to get a drink of water, she realized she was still impaled with the plug and as she went down the stairs that it felt very good having it there.

Going back up the stairs gave Leigh as much a thrill as going down had. Back in the bedroom, she plopped down on the bed, being careful not to impact the base of the plug in her ass. Then she tried removing it. As the bulb got halfway out, the whole plug glided gently from her.

'What a delicious feeling!' she thought and quickly pushed the shaft back into her ass. It slid right in, swallowing the bulb to rest on the base. She grabbed the base and began to work it in and out of her. The feeling of being full, relieved, and refilled by the plug was sheer ecstasy!

Leigh chucked to herself. 'If Gabby could see me now, fucking myself with an anal dildo! She'd be at a loss for word for the first time in her life.'

Then her thoughts turned to David his beautiful hard cock. 'Oh, I want to suck that beautiful thing until I can't stand it any longer and then have him ram it into my pussy. No I want him to fuck me up the ass! Yes! Up the ass!'

She wanted a prick in her now! Thinking fast, Leigh remembered having purchased a dildo several years earlier that she'd given up on. 'Where was that damn thing?' Then she remembered, 'The closet! I bet it's in the closet!'

It took a few minutes before she located the rubber cock in a shoebox, then she scurried back onto the bed and held it up for close scrutiny.

'The damn thing even has veins in it, why did I give up on it?' She knew the answer to that was a night of passion with her husband Michael. After the real thing she simply hadn't felt a need for the dildo anymore.

Squeezing a generous amount of lubricant on the penis, she decided the bast way for self-penetration would be for her to squat over the towel that was protecting the bed from any obtrusive stains. Leigh worked slowly, reminding herself that patience was a virtue, then found herself giggling uncontrollably as she thought, 'And I'm not very virtuous today, ladies, am I?'

Lifting her hips a little, she tried to inset it into her anus, but it skidded on the lubricant and went right into her cunt. Pulling the instrument from her, she knelt back up and rocked into another squat, this time she carefully positioned the dildo at her anal entrance and shoved. It slipped in easily. Since the dildo was wider than the butt plug there was a brief flash of pain, but as she continued to settle upon it the past receded.

Soon Leigh was groaning with lust again. But squatting wasn't doing it for her. She dropped on her side and slowly began moving it in and out. She had to remind herself to keep it slow it was to thick to move any faster, at least for the moment. Maintaining the slow pace for several more minutes she suddenly went rigid as her orgasm poured over her. To Leigh's surprise she discovered the loud, guttural sounds she heard were her own; and suddenly she was squirting again as she had the night before!

Nevertheless, she continued pumping the dildo in and out, still maintaining the slow, easy strokes that was so pleasing to her ass. The squirting ended and she lay there blissfully uncaring on wet sheets. When Leigh was past her sensual lethargy discovered the bed itself was thoroughly soaked.

The phone rang, rousing her from her lethargy. Cursing the interruption, she struggled to cross the bed and reached for the phone.

"Hello?"

"I'm parked around the corner. I thought that best."

It was David!

"David?"

"Try again," his tone was militant and reproachful.

"Master," her voice subservient.

"Much better," he replied. "I'll knock on the door in exactly two minutes."

"Yes master," she said, stunned that he'd actually come to her residence.

She threw on a robe and ran down the stairs to await his arrival. He was precisely on time, but Leigh didn't care, throwing open the door and ushering him inside.

"I never expected you to come here..." she remembered in time and added, "master."

"You are my slave. I can have access to you anytime I want you."

Her knees buckled and she fell to the floor in stunned shock. 'Michael would find out about this. Her marriage was ruined, ' she thought as she lay crumpled on the parquet floor.

"Get up." David ordered and she slowly got to her hands and knees and pulled herself up without his help.

"Where's the butt plug you're supposed to be wearing?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.