Dinner and Then Some - Cover

Dinner and Then Some

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Based on the premise that the grass is also greener, Leigh spies an interesting couple doing naughty things while enjoying her anniversary dinner. Will her fantasies come to life?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

As the next few days passed, Leigh began to fret more and more over the possibility she might cheat on Michael. She became nervous and irritated. When Wednesday afternoon rolled around Leigh was beside herself.

Then Gabby called and pestered her once again about calling him. Leigh remained ripped into her.

"Goddamnit Gabby, I told you to leave me alone on this. If you need to get laid call an escort service, but for Christ's sake leave me the hell alone!"

"Menstruating are we?" Gabby shot back, unperturbed by her friend's anger. This helped Leigh recover. She was already full of regret over berating Gabby. 'What the hell was wrong with her anyway?' Still, Leigh remained adamant and held her position, refusing Gabby's unrequested advice.

"Gabby... if I've told you once, I've told you..."

"Darling, you're not listening. This is fate. This is Kismet. You simply have to call if only to find out if he would see you."

"And why wouldn't he see me if I called him? He did give me his number," she said trying to hold her temper in check.

"You don't really know that."

"I've never cheated on Michael, Gabby and I don't intend to start now."

"Ahhh, but you're missing all the fun."

"I'm a happy person right now, Gabby."

"Hmmmph, are you sure of that?"

"Whatever do you mean by that remark? I don't think it justified."

"It... it's hard to describe."

"What is?"

"The thrill of the unknown, the excitement of meeting someone new. The chase, the capture, the surrender to a new lover."

"You make it sound like a romance novel, but even more trashy."

Gabby laughed. "Trashy? That's funny. It's hardly trashy. After you've met, the electrifying energy your body produces between meetings is... uh, I can't describe it."

"All you'll think about is your next time with him. It's fabulous."

"But what about Michael?" Leigh asked and realized that she was caving in.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," Gabby purred.

"How can I possibly find the time to get away long enough to have an affair?"

"Ever heard of an afternoon's delight?"

"Get real Gabby."

"Not kidding Leigh. Honest. It's doable, believe me. I... I, I'm seeing someone this afternoon myself. Perhaps that's why I'm so... persistent that you try it too."

"Oh, it is a case of misery loves company?"

"No, no, nothing like that. I just thought you'd like to share in the excitement of it all. And he sounds so mysterious..."

"Gabby, listen to me," she said. "For once and for all, I'm not going to make that call. Do you understand?"

A deflated Gabby somberly replied. "Yes, Leigh. I do," and without saying goodbye, hung up.

But, things change. That evening Michael told Leigh he had a business trip scheduled for two weeks and that he had to leave on Sunday. From that moment on, she couldn't get 'Banning' out of her mind. He became an itch she had to scratch. It became worse after Michael left for the airport. She took a bath and masturbated. It was a short interval before her 'itch' returned. Rooting through her dresser, Leigh found a dildo she hadn't used for several years and climbing into bed used it ruthlessly on herself. The tantalizing tingling returned minutes after she finished and lay wantonly across the bed sated but still hungering for more. She tossed and turned without sleep for most of the night and was exhausted when the alarm erupted at seven a.m. Leigh took a long cold shower and gave in when the insatiable itch returned as she made coffee. Still nude she searched for the card and called him.

A tremor passed through her legs when he answered on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello. You... you probably don't remember me..." she began.

"But I do. You're the woman from the restaurant, who kept peeking at us.

"I... I'm sorry about..."

"Don't be. It was deliberate on our part."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I'm recruiting a new lover and that's one method I use to attract them. Are you interested?"

"I... don't know."

"We should meet."

"That's what I was calling..."

"I know. "Shall we say, Applebee's on Meister Street?"

"That's good, yes. When?"

"Tonight at seven."

"Tonight?"

"Is that a problem?" The place is crowded, very public. If you're concerned about your safety..."

"No, no, that's good. I... it's just... it's so soon." Leigh punched her thigh at her nauseating behavior. 'Get on with it, ' she scolded herself.

"The sooner we meet the better, he said smoothly, and Leigh felt her knees beginning to cave as his honey coated words swept over her.

"Will your husband know you're going?"

"No." Her voice was dry. Grabbing her coffee cup, she scalded her throat and began coughing.

"Are you all right?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Uh... yes, yes. I swallowed some coffee... went down the wrong way. Sorry."

"Oh, I've done that myself. So your husband won't be aware of... our activity."

"No."

"That's probably for the best."

"He's on a business trip," Leigh was quick to add.

"Ahh, while the cat's away..."

"Don't be nasty."

"You're right," he laughed and sent a chill down her spinal column. "I'll save the... nasty for later."

She laughed nervously. "I'll bet you will. Oh, by the way, what is your name?"

"My name is Roden, David Roden. And yours?"

"Leigh. Leigh... perhaps I'll hold onto my last name for a while."

"As you wish... Mrs. Hepner."

Leigh was stunned. He knew her name!

"How did you?"

"I simply asked the server after giving her a generous tip. She got it from your husband's credit card slip."

Leigh bit her tongue in frustration.

"Was that your wife with you?" She asked, just to say something that wasn't inane.

"Greta?" He laughed. "Hardly. She's my slave."

Leigh's intake of breath was discernible over the phone.

"You didn't know that?"

"I... I..."

"Come on Leigh, the collar, the way she acted, all those shenanigans at the table."

"She... was very submissive, I know, but..."

"We'll discuss the subject this evening, but I should tell you right now, you are a very good candidate for becoming another slave of mine."

"What!"

"Oh, yes. You have many characteristics of wanting to be dominated, but let's save that for later shall we?"

Silence

"We are still on for this evening aren't we?"

Leigh waited a long time before responding in a soft quiet, bearly audible voice, "Yes, we are."

"Good I'm looking forward to really meeting you. Good bye." She stood in the kitchen for several minutes shaking and thinking about the giant step she'd just taken. Then carefully dressed and called Gabby. It was short and to the point. To Leigh's surprise, Gabby was casual about the whole thing only asking, well demanding was more like it, to hear details, details, details, afterward.

Leigh made several more calls before setting out to the hairdresser's to have her legs waxed and her hair cut. The spa could work her in a little later in the afternoon and Leigh was humming happily as she left the house. 'This cheating seems like such fun, ' she thought as she backed the car out of the garage.


Leigh arrived at Applebee's promptly at seven and found him waiting for her. He wore a cashmere sports jacket and dark brown slacks with a crease that might draw blood if bumped against.

'Just like the other place, ' she thought as he waved to her, 'only he's waiting for me.'

Putting a wane smile on her face, Leigh greeted David. "Hello," she said, discovering that she was suddenly pleased her voice hadn't faltered.

David rose and helped her sit -- yet another surprise.

"Thank you," she smiled as her confidence started to return. 'At least he's well mannered, ' she thought as she sat down at the table.

"You're welcome," he said, but failed to smile. His eyes were riveted upon her, not unlike a hawk gazing down upon a chicken.

A waitress came and took their orders, promising to get right back with the drinks.

Leigh took a deep breath and asked, "So what have you got in mind for me this evening?"

David grinned roguishly, "In due course lovely lady, in due course. Perhaps we should get to know one another first."

"You seem to know a great deal about me already. Why don't we talk about you first?"

"Fine. What would you like to know?"

Leigh's jaw dropped. 'Would it that easy?' She wondered. Just then the waitress arrived with their drinks, a martini for David and a glass of white wine for her. Leigh emptied two generous glasses of wine before the food had even arrived, spending most of the time telling David how much she loved her husband. Throughout her discourse, he nodded his understandingly.

The food came with Leigh's third glass of wine. "I'm awfully thirsty aren't I?" she said nervously.

He reached across the table, took her hand in his and gently stroked it.

"What would you like to know?" David repeated.

"That... that performance you put on the other night."

"Yes?"

"Was that... typical?"

"No. It was the exception. You must realize to do that every time out would attract... a certain type of attention that would bring unwanted attention to me and my... friends."

She nodded.

"And," he continued "to answer your next question. I got the distinct impression that you were bored with your husband and interested in our little interplay."

"Oh, really!"

"Don't get heated up now," he said in a cautionary manner, then smiled confidently and added, "You were paying far more attention to us than to him and he brought you there. Be honest, you hardly heard a word he said all evening."

"That's true," Leigh ruefully admitted. "But it was because I'd never seen anything like what you two were doing and I got so..."

"Hot?"

"Yes, if you must know. Watching the two of you having sex in front of me did get me aroused."

"I'm glad you're honest about it. So I'll be candid with you. Greta gets off doing... certain things in public. I'm sure you've heard of people like that."

"Of course I have."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.