Dinner and Then Some - Cover

Dinner and Then Some

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Based on the premise that the grass is also greener, Leigh spies an interesting couple doing naughty things while enjoying her anniversary dinner. Will her fantasies come to life?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Michael had already paid the check and stood as she approached their table. Leigh risked looking at the "mystery man" out of the corner of her eye. He was holding the woman's hand and talking quietly to her. 'What a strange, exciting couple, ' Leigh thought as they made their exit to the street and their awaiting limo.

The driver held the door for her then skipped around to the other side and did the same for Michael. In seconds the long limo was smoothly moving along in the late night traffic. In the same period of time Leigh leaned her chest against Michael as her hand unzipped his fly and reached inside to grasp him.

"Um, honey... ?

"Yes sweetheart?"

"The way you're touching and holding me there... and the way your breasts are brushing against me, is getting me aroused."

Leigh's face took on a delighted look and started rubbing her breasts against him while she softly squeezed his stiffening penis.

"That's the idea, loverman mine."

Naturally enough, it continued to grow. But Michael kept her at bay, confiding with a bearly perceptible whisper that he feared being observed by the driver. She knew the driver couldn't see anything going on behind him because of the darkly tinted glass of the partition and silently smirked. In this she would be proved wrong, but it is of no consequence.

Leigh knew how to handle his reluctance -- she'd transform herself from demur housewife to foul-mouthed slut. She recalled how he loved it when she talked dirty to him.

"Come on, ride me, you horny fucker," she whispered obscenely in his ear as her hot tongue descended upon his ear lobe. "I want your cock inside me. Come on you BIG FUCK... give it to me."

"Leigh, what are you..."

She was having none of his excuses this time. Highly excited from her voyeuristic experiences at the restaurant and by her inflamed imagination, and topped off by the "mystery man's" handing her that card all combined to arouse her as never before.

Despite Michael's attempts to fend her off without drawing the drivers attention to them he was losing the struggle. She had a firm grip on his emerging erection.

"For god's sake Leigh!"

"Come on you bastard!" She cried out although her voice was muffled since her face was wedged into his crotch.

"Can't keep your dick hard for me?" She actually snarled as her fingers nimbly squeezed and yanked on his now fully exposed cock.

"Leigh!"

She ignored his reluctance and turning slightly, slid down the smooth leather seat, hiking her dress up to her garter belt. The very tips of her fingers barely touched Michael's shaft and the tingle of her nails kissed at his skin.

"Ohhh, fuck! Leigh!" He cried as she licked his shaft with a passion that gave Michael concern. He'd never encountered such uninhibited enthusiasm before. He was totally confused. 'What was going on?' He wondered even as his hands reached for her breasts.

"Ohhhhh Michael." She cooed as his fingers manipulated her pert breasts. The words blew her desire and want across the top of his velvet covered glans. He felt the heat of her breath greet his stiffening cock, and as his purple crown made its appearance, he arched forward, the muscles in the cheeks of his ass tightening.

'"Oh, yes! Do me baby! Suck my dick!" He moaned as the limo tore across the city line.

Leigh's fingers deftly pulled his foreskin back to allow the wet flat of her tongue to press and then lick slowly across his slit, forcing it to wink as she passed from one side of his glans to the other. Michael's head lolled back and his eyes rolled in his head as the electric charge from her oral massage bolted through him. His hands went to her hair and he had to restrain himself from pushing her head hard down upon his aching cock.

'Sweet Jesus!' A silent voice echoed in his head. 'I don't know what's come over her, but I'm loving it!'

Reveling in the total control that she now possessed, Leigh smiled with her eyes as she looked up at him, her eyes two dreamy almonds. She knew he liked what he felt for his cock continued to twitch beneath the feather soft touch of her fingers. She closed her eyes as her lips returned to his glans, sliding down to the soft bunching skin at his ridge. Michael's slit oozed with precum. Leigh's taste buds were reawakened and dancing with delight.

Michael's hand caressed her face as Leigh tightened her lips forming hollows in her cheeks. Her head began to bob up and down. The saliva in her mouth along with Michael's salty, sweet nectar made his cock a slick tool, easily devourable and although she'd just eaten, she was starving for him.

Michael's breathing became loud and labored with intermittent moans of obvious pleasure. Slurping wet sounds emerged as Leigh's mouth slithered up and down the slippery velvet of his pulsating root.

The tension in the drivers shoulders increased and he forced himself to concentrate on the road before him. 'These rich bastards, ' he thought, 'fucking like rabbits. Don't give a shit where they do it! My luck I'll be cleaning his cum off the leather and smelling her cunt until all hours. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' Then he smiled. 'Course I'd do her in a minute if I had the chance.' This last possibility helped release his sexual tension and he adjusted the rear-view mirror for the second time.

As she continued blowing Michael, Leigh's nose brushed the nest of his pubic hair with each downward slide. Her palm and fingers worked in perfect unison with her lips. Up and down, the flutist played, inspiring the sweetest music. The tempo increased as Leigh's head bobbed up then down on his musk-ridden cock. Spittle ran down and along his balls and into his crevice.

"Suck it baby, suck it!" Michael had his face tucked into his shoulder to muffle his voice. With his free hand he held Leigh's head down on his rampant cock.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby!" He crooned, his fingers tugging at her hair even as her lips slid slowly upwards on his ever so rigid shaft.

Pausing for a moment, Leigh admired how his foreskin puckered at the ridge. 'Oh, I'm giving him the best blowjob ever, ' she thought happily. 'And I'm gonna get laid a hundred times tonight, ' and happily turned her head from side to side, permitting her lips to bathe in the silky, softness of his velvet prick.

"I don't believe this, Leigh. What's come... Ohhhh suck it! Suck that cock! Oh, Christ all mighty!"

Her tongue flicked out to swirl over, around and under his glans. His pelvis lurched upward. Her palm slid down his thumping dick, pulling the foreskin taut to his base. Heat and friction rode the entire length of his cock and then fire ignited as her tongue flicked across the underside where his sensitive "T" stood out like embossed lettering.

"Oh my God! Oh, my God!" Michael shouted and for the first time caught the driver watching them.

'Go girl, ' the driver said to himself, focusing on the rear-view mirror. At the same time cutting the wheel to avoid a tow truck coming in the opposite direction. 'Can't lose my fucking job over a blowjob, ' he groused, then grinned. 'Still and all... maybe they'll be fucking back there shortly. I can only hope.'

Leigh rubbed at the small of Michael's back and gently squeezed his aching balls before taking him deep. She'd realized she'd never done this before and began to fear the consequences as the tip of his glans rubbed against the soft palette of her throat. She managed to overcome the fear and ventured on.

Each was lost in their own reality of pleasure as Michael drew closer, he violently thrust his hips upward and his legs began to stiffen. Leigh was air humping, squeezing and releasing her thighs as she played his skin flute. She knew her panties were soaked with her fluids and actually felt her juices seeping into the crease of one thigh. 'Had she peed herself? No way, she'd squirted! Damn, she hadn't done that in a while!'

Michael gasped, then bellowed as he released the first spew of his load. Leigh gagged and pulled her head back in alarm. She felt a warm tingling in her clit as Michael's scalding jism descended down her passageway.

She took a deep breath and swallowed. Satisfied she was not going to choke, she continued to milk his wildly throbbing, still spurting cock. Her lips popped over his slick glans bringing his foreskin with it with each swallow. Both Michael's hands were in her hair as she pushed his foreskin back and allowed her tongue to swirl around as she sucked the head of his cock clean

"I never knew you could do it that well. All these years and now?"

"Well," Leigh said, "I thought we should try something different."

"That was different," he said, caressing her face with his fingertips. "Very different and a lot of fun. We'll have to try this more often."

"Tomorrow at seven," she grinned at him, then kissed him tenderly. "Of course we're not finished with tonight yet."

"For sure," he replied with a big grin. "I owe you a good head job."

"Only one? On our anniversary?"

He laughed. "We'll see," he said and glancing out the window and was startled to see they were only five or six miles from home. "Better compose yourself dear," he said, "we're almost home."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.