Dinner and Then Some - Cover

Dinner and Then Some

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Based on the premise that the grass is also greener, Leigh spies an interesting couple doing naughty things while enjoying her anniversary dinner. Will her fantasies come to life?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Marion was stunned at what happened next. She couldn't believe her ears. His voice was harsh as he ordered her into the larger bedroom.

"Do not turn on the lights," he said. "When you reach the chair bend over and grip the arms."

Stark naked, and with great trepidation, she walked into the adjacent bedroom. Although the room was darkened, her reflection glared back at her from every conceivable angle. Wall to wall mirrors greeted her. There was a large bed, a lounge and an armchair.

'How many people are watching, ' she wondered, and shivered at the thought. It was a deliciously dangerous feeling. She grew more excited with each step she took toward the chair.

Suddenly a spotlight flared on, bathing the armchair in its luminance.

Marion halted a foot or two from the chair and bent her upper body over the armchair and gripped the arms securely. A minute passed by. Two minutes passed, an eternity to Marion. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead and chest. She felt a tremor in her arm. 'I mustn't slip or fall, ' she told herself.

Another minute passed before she sensed someone behind her. She kept her eyes directly on the chair's cushion, not daring to sneak a peek for fear it would not be Banning behind her. Involuntarily, she clenched the cheeks of her shapely behind tightly together.

"Don't do that!"

Marion exhaled with relief. It was Banning! 'Thank God, ' she thought, trembling in gratitude.

He placed a hand on each cheek and she felt his strong thumbs near her fissure as he began to expose her "back there."

She was positive others were watching this performance. 'Well let them, ' she told herself. 'I'll give them something to watch if that's what they want.' Her defiance flickered out as it occurred to Marion that they might do more than just watch.

Banning tickled her anus, causing her to snicker.

"Something funny Marion?"

"It's just nasty, that's all master," she replied softly.

"It's delightfully nasty Marion. It's filthy and depraved. It's debasing and painfully delicious."

"Yes," she murmured faintly.

"Yes what?" Banning shouted in her ear.

"Yes master." Marion said weakly, as the first wave of fear swept over her body. 'Just how well did she know Banning?' She fought to retain control over her bowels, but a few drops of piss trickled down her thigh. Banning was too occupied to notice as he placed his middle finger against the center of her anus.

Reflexively Marion tensed, as his finger became more insistent -- probing into the tightened anal ring. He slapped her ass hard. Marion heard the slap, but the sensation from the blow was like that of stepping into a shower of scalding water. Heat, of an unbearable nature shot through her body. Before she could even react, there was a similar sensation on the other cheek. She moaned anticipating more, but nothing happened. Marion dared to breathe again.

"That's not the end of your punishment Marion. Would you care to guess what the rest of it is?"

"No, master. I'm sure it will be suitable for my disrupting your attention to me."

"Well said, Marion. I'm pleased with that response. I'm going to fuck your ass without benefit of lubricant. I hope you're good and tight. That will make things interesting, don't you think?"

"If it pleases you, my master," she said as a solitary tear rolled down her cheek. Not because of the pain that awaited her, she had failed him and that hurt more than anything else.

Banning was quick, and he was brutal. Spreading her cheeks apart he placed his erection at her puckered entrance where it hovered for a moment, then began forcing its way in. Marion felt something much larger than a finger at her rectum. She had the feeling she was about to pass a large stool, only it was traveling in the wrong direction. He pushed again and a searing pain rocketed through her anus and Marion was compelled to use all her control to contain the primal scream lodged in her throat.

As he withdrew she experienced momentary relief from the torment. But then Banning thrust deeply inside her -- again and again and again -- Marion fought back a sob, then groaned as she had the sensation of receiving an enema as he filled her with his cock. Then he was grunting, spewing his seed into her.

Marion derived no sexual pleasure from this, merely accepting it as just punishment for her transgression.

Banning backed away from her, and with a soft "pop" he was gone and relief flowed over her. Moments later he placed a damp towel in her hand and she calmly wiped herself clean, careful to hold her position and awaited further instructions. He stood next to her, watching and breathing heavily.

"You may get up now."

Marion scrambled to her feet and turned to face him. Banning tilted her chin upward, his eyes on her face. Then he removed the blindfold, watching carefully as she blinked in the light.

"I want you to squat while I disrobe. Perhaps you can get my juices flowing again."

He laughed at her as she squatted, splaying her knees wide, using the fingertips of one hand to balance her body. His shirt fluttered to the carpet next to her. Then, with her weight concentrated on the balls of her feet, Marion began to finger herself. Banning kicked a shoe off and it flew past her head missing her by inches, landing on the other side of the room. Bending to remove the other shoe, he said tersely, "Add another finger."

He deliberately prolonged his undressing. His eyes were glued to her rapidly working fingers. Marion closed her eyes. He knew she was into it now as she provided him with a series of sloshing, clicking sounds as her fingers strummed, appearing then disappearing within her center. The wet sounds excited him and though he did not express it, Marion sensed it and opened her lust filled eyes to watch him. The evidence was clearly visible from the bulge in his pants. Not daring to smile, she closed her eyes again, allowing her fingers to wallow in her juices as the first intimation of her orgasm revealed itself to her.

"That's it pet, that's it," he said softly. "Twist another one in there for me. I want you flowing for me when I'm ready. And while you're at it, keep those lovely blue eyes closed. Don't even consider peeking."

He allowed his slacks to drop around his ankles. Stepping out of them, he casually picked them up and hung them neatly on a hanger, added his jacket and stored them in the closet. Banning quickly removed his shorts. He wore no undershirt and naked he strode to the bed and grabbed the blindfold and nipple clamps from the pile of toys and implements strewn on the comforter.

Hearing his movements, Marion began to anticipate what lay ahead and became more excited, finger fucking herself with a renewed energy, causing her juices to slosh and seep out along with her heated scent, which permeated the room.

Banning breathed deeply to absorb her aroma. He was satisfied with both his readiness and hers.

"Remove your fingers!"

Marion did so, although she lamented their loss.

"Lick them thoroughly!" He listened to the soft sucking sounds as she licked at the sweet/tart stickiness as she complied with his command. Looking beyond Banning into the mirror across the room, she thought she detected movement. 'So someone is watching, ' she thought. 'If that's what he wants, so be it, ' she told herself.

"Place your hands behind your back and kneel perfectly still." Marion responded with alacrity. Momentarily flustered by the feel of her juices trickling down into the crease of her inner thigh she managed to forgot about them as Banning's fingers combed lightly through her hair while slipping the blindfold over her head.

Marion was so excited that the touch of his hand on her forehead brought her close to a climax. Banning sensing this, gruffly said, "Don't even think about coming."

"Yes, Master," she replied, sufficiently humbled.

"I'll be right back," he said, "I must clean my prick for you, I know how you disdain the taste of shit."

"Thank you master," she said contritely.

He returned shortly and wasted no time clamping a nipple tightly, then tightened a second clamp on the other breast. Marion grimaced with the influx of pain while the thin connecting chain swung gently between her breasts. As the initial shock wore off, a variation of combined pain and pleasure bit into each nipple, causing the tips to turn a dark pinkish red. Her stimulated udders sprouted a garden of tiny rivets that encircled their prized flowers.

"Do you like the clamps?"

'Oh God, ' she thought, biting her lip, "Yes sir," she moaned approaching an almost feverish delight in her torment.

Kneeling beside her, he yanked gently on the silver chain with one hand and grabbed a fistful of her silky hair with the other. Tugging gently on both, his face revealed the enjoyment of the grimace on hers. Banning took a step back, admiring his work, knowing this treatment was pleasurable and not painful, although the pain was real enough.

Marion swayed unsteadily, pulling on the chain, thereby stretching her nipples. He leaned close and bit at their tender tips. She groaned at this, but her sounds diminished as he soothed them by licking them wetly before settling back in his chair. Marion envisioned his cock standing tall and throbbing, although she saw only blackness.

"You know Marion, I do believe your nips are getting longer. Shall I try stretching them a bit more tonight?"

"If you desire Master, I would be honored if you would do so." And Marion trembled with anticipation for the new level of pain about to rack her tormented nipples.

Banning tightened each clamp in turn, drawing satisfaction when Marion failed to cry out.

"Very good Marion my pet, very good. Let's take two more turns on each clamp and call it a day insofar as your tits are concerned."

"Yes, please do, Master," and she cringed inwardly trying desperately not to reveal her fear of permanent damage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.