Dinner and Then Some - Cover

Dinner and Then Some

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Based on the premise that the grass is also greener, Leigh spies an interesting couple doing naughty things while enjoying her anniversary dinner. Will her fantasies come to life?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

While continuing with polite responses to Michael's predictable dialogue, she was soon lost in her fantasy scenario of what would transpire with this fascinating couple later in the evening while continuing with polite responses to Michael's predictable dialogue.

The extended white limousine rolled silently along the socially prominent Upper East Side. Passing gloved doormen hailing cabs in front of opulent hotels; they drove by Madison Avenue's toniest shopping precinct until pulling to the curb in front of a nondescript building on 92nd Street that happened to be the most private club in the city.

The chauffeur quickly opened the door and the "Mystery man" and his beautiful companion stepped out of the limousine and walked briskly to the entrance of the club. The door opened automatically, and they entered. A short, pudgy, but elegant man in his fifties greeted them.

"Good evening, Mr. Banning, Miss von Stade."

'He knows my name, ' Marion thought, 'what kind of arrangement has Banning made for this evening?'

"Henry," Mr. Banning nodded. "Do you have my case?"

"Yes, Mr. Banning," Henry said and strode to an overstuffed chair, picked up a briefcase and quickly returned to the couple, handing it to Banning.

"Thank you Henry, your efficiency is always appreciated."

"Oh, you're very welcome sir. We hope you enjoy your stay with us."

"I'm sure we will. It's room 313 isn't it?"

"Right sir, 313 as usual, sir."

Banning accepted the key card and he and Miss von Stade left the lobby that was not a lobby and headed to their playpen rendezvous.

Moments later, hidden from view behind the tall mahogany doors of the luxury suite, Banning sat in a comfortable overstuffed chair watching and waiting as Marion emptied the briefcase's contents on the bed. A melange of sexual toys poured out onto the bedspread. Banning crossed his legs and nodded. Marion von Stade smiled and began to follow the first of her Master's explicit instructions, after placing a cassette tape in the deck and turning it on, she moved to the center of the room, removing her garments slowly to a choreographed dance. She teasingly peeled the apparel from her magnificent body.

Languidly swaying in front of him, Marion manipulated her body, using the erotic bumps and grinds of a stripper and that of a belly dancer. Marion was soon nude, but continued dancing, gradually arching her body like a bow so as to present her shaven pussy for him to view. Banning nodded again and Marion dropped to her hands and knees, holding her ass high, inviting his further inspection. She adhered to a long established routine and backed toward him, silently praying for his approval. Marion knew failure to gain his approval meant harsh punishment for her and while she "enjoyed" the pain to some degree, his harsh punishments were to be dreaded.

Marion recalled the last time, when he'd said, "This will hurt me more than it does you, my sweet pet," in the saddest possible voice. Her body trembled. She reminded herself once again that he was a most loving Dom who believed that pain should never be a form of punishment. "It is the way," he would say, before flogging her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.