Susan
Chapter 2: Next One To Speak Loses

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Next One To Speak Loses - This is the story of Jamie and his beautiful wife Susan. Jamie says that "Susan has been demanding, overbearing, selfish, dominating, jealous, and sometimes just plain nasty. The problem for me is that when Susan isn't exhibiting one of these annoying traits she can be very loving and she is so beautiful I just can't stay made at her."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Voyeurism  

As I left the house that night I had no idea of where I was going or when I would see or talk to Susan again. The cab dropped me off at Clancy's Pub. I thought about going in for a drink but decided that wouldn't help anything so I got in my car and headed out to find a motel for the night. I drove out near the airport where there are several hotels and motels and after three tries was able to find a vacancy.

Once in my room I sat in the only chair in the room for about two hours trying to decide on a plan of action. How long should I wait before I call Susan? What should I say to her? As I sat mulling these things over in my head I began to feel a little guilty. After all, Susan didn't really have sex with Bob, although she might have if she hadn't passed out, and I am sure she was much too drunk to be responsible for her actions. Maybe none of this would have happened if I had just told Susan she could invite Bob to the party.

All of these thoughts spun around in my head until I began to get a headache and my stomach began to churn. I wasn't getting anywhere so I went to bed thinking it would be better to face things in the morning.

When I woke up Saturday morning I felt marginally better. My head was clear and my stomach was no longer upset. I showered, dressed and went across the street to a Waffle House for breakfast.

When I had finished eating and was drinking my second cup of coffee I reviewed my actions of the night before. My assessment was that what I had done to Susan was nearly unforgivable but what Susan had done to me over the last seven years was worse. This revelation allowed me to forgive myself for what I had done even though I knew Susan would never be able to forgive me if she found out that I had set her up.

Once I put my guilt aside I was able to start thinking about a long term plan. I decide that I would not make any attempt to contact Susan for a few days, then on Wednesday I would call her and say that I wanted to stop by the house and pick up a few more of my things. My plan was that I would not show Susan any desire on my part to discuss the events of Friday night or any inclination to forgive her for what she had done, or thought she had done.

When I got back to my motel room I opened my brief case to get something to read and found the pictures I had taken of Susan with Bob. As I looked at the picture of Susan laying there with Bob's cock in her hand and cum all over her face I felt a little pang of guilt which was quickly replaced by a feeling of lust when I looked at the picture that showed my semen leaking from Susan's pussy. As I felt an erection beginning to build I thought about calling Susan and asking her to forgive me.

Luckily sanity barged into my room in the form of the chamber maid. I grabbed my jacket and sunglasses went for a long walk. As I walked, I thought about the call I had almost made. I was going to ask Susan to forgive me? What the hell was the matter with me? I caught myself saying, half out loud, "I have to stay with my plan." What ever was going to happen now was up to Susan. I couldn't go back to her and continue in our marriage unless Susan made some changes. I strengthened my resolve and pledged to myself that I would not go back to Susan unless she changed. A promise of change wouldn't be good enough. Susan had made promises before and never kept them. This time she would have to demonstrate to me that she has changed. I knew there was a possibility that she would never change and in that case, as painful as it would be, I would have to divorce her.

The walk did me good. When I got back to my room I knew what I had to do and I now had the resolve I needed to get through this ordeal.

Getting through Monday and Tuesday was difficult. During that time I didn't answer my phone, I just let voice mail pick up. Susan called once on Tuesday and demanded that I call her. I didn't.

On Wednesday afternoon I called Susan at her office. When she recognized my voice on the phone she said, "Jamie, where are you? I've been trying to get a hold of you all week."

"I'm at work. I am going to come by the house tonight to..."

Before I could complete the sentence Susan interrupted and said, "Good. It's about time you came to your senses and came home."

As usual Susan was fighting to get the upper hand. I repeated myself, "I'm at work. I am going to come by the house tonight to pick up some of my things. I am going to look for an apartment. When I find one I'll get the rest of my stuff."

Susan was silent on the other end of the line. I waited for a few seconds for her to respond and when she didn't I said, "I'll be there around 6:00. It's not necessary for you to be there, it'll only take me a few minutes to get what I need. "

I heard Susan faintly say, "Okay" then I hung up.

When I got to the house I was a little nervous. I didn't know what was going to happen when I went in, I didn't even know if Susan would be home. I was determined that no matter what Susan said or did I was going to remain calm and stay with my plan.

I knocked first then let myself in with my key. Susan was sitting in the family room dressed in a short red skirt and a white silk blouse. This was an outfit I bought for here on her birthday and was one of my favorites because she looked so sexy in that red skirt. I told her that every time she wore that outfit. She seldom wore that skirt and blouse because it was something I liked.

When Susan looked up at me her eyes were red as thought she had been crying. I thought to myself 'Stay strong.'

Susan spoke first. "How are you?"

"Fine."

"Are you really leaving me for good?"

"I don't know. That will be up to you. Some things have to change."

"You have to give me another chance. I am sorry about what happened. I have never done anything like that before. I don't know what came over me."

I said, "I do. You were drunk."

Up till this point I was seeing the sweet Susan. The one I still loved, but she changed quickly.

"Yes I was drunk, but that was your fault. You should never have let me drink that much. You know I can't handle more than three drinks. You did nothing to stop me now we have this thing to deal with."

I said, "What thing is that?"

"What happened after the party. Here, with Bob."

"What happened here with Bob after the party? Remember, I wasn't here because you took off and left me at Clancy's with no car keys?"

"You know what happened. You took those awful pictures."

"I thought the pictures were quite good. They seemed to capture the moment accurately wouldn't you say?"

"I have no idea. I don't remember any of it. I woke up with Bob's... Well I woke up and found Bob on the floor half naked and then that horrible picture. But I don't remember any of it. You have to believe me."

"Why do I have to believe you?"

"You can't leave me because of something that was beyond my power to control. You know I would never have done that if I were sober."

I said, You're right. I can't leave you because of something beyond your control. And it just might be that you couldn't control what happened here Friday night. So I am not leaving you just because I have pictures of you with Bob's cock in your mouth and semen all over your face. I am leaving you because almost everything you have done during our seven years together lead up to this happening. You have been a mean, nasty, selfish person who on rare occasions could be the sweetest most loving person I ever met. I have become convinced that there are two people locked inside that beautiful body of yours. Ever since I've known you the bitch has been the dominant personality. You will have to change that if you hope to salvage our marriage. Otherwise it's over."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.