On Saturday

by Vinnie Tesla

Copyright© 2002 by Vinnie Tesla

Erotica Sex Story: Love, lazy mornings, and rough oral sex. A little fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   .

© Copyright 2001

... I woke up alone in my bed, fantasizing about waking up next to you. I imagined watching you sleep for a moment, admiring your dark hair, tousled over your forehead, the delicate seashell color of your slightly parted lips. Then I'd begin brushing your still-sleeping face with the gentlest of kisses until your eyes opened, then pressing my mouth against yours and twining our limbs together, kissing you awake with teasing licks and gentle bites along the soft skin of your neck. My cock is hard and hot, throbbing against your lean thigh. Tendrils of cool morning air are finding their way under the covers as we roll together.

I imagined running my hand over your body, still hot and stiff with sleep, squeezing your damp pussy until you're shaking your hips and groaning into my mouth.

My teeth on your neck are getting rougher now, my hands on your body pressing harder. I grab your hair (so soft and fine!) with both hands and you groan. I kiss your slack mouth hard, and then tug your head down under the covers, where its warm and dark and stuffy, musky with our two bodies. I press your mouth against my nipple for a moment and you suck frantically. Suddenly I pull you down again until you're crouched at my waist, trying to keep your feet under the covers, my erection against your cheek, hot against cool, smooth against smooth.

From up here in the light and air, I can hear you groan as I hump against your face, can feel the moisture of your breath against my balls and thighs, can feel the wild strength in your arms wrapped around my legs.

I run a hand over your face and press your jaw open with my thumb. You whimper and grab my thumb into the shocking heat of your mouth. As you begin to suck, you can hear me groan up above you, feel a wave pass through my entire body, as my prick pulses against your cheek, the tip moistening with thin fluid. After a moment, I withdraw my thumb, except for the tip, pressed against your lower teeth.

We're both trembling now, as I run the slick head of my cock around your moist lips, still pried open with my thumb. I have to tug hard at your hair to keep you from engulfing me all at once. I ease my prick between your jaws, and remove my thumb so that you can form a sucking seal with your mouth. My hand goes down to grip your jaw from beneath, and you groan, sending shivers of pleasure up my spine, and producing an answering groan from above.

By slow steps, we work my cock into your throat, until your nose is brushing my stomach hairs. I jerk there a few times, transfixed by the sensation and the thrilling, wicked idea of what you're doing to me.

I release your head, and let you bob at your own pace there under the covers, writhing under the intense sensations rocketing through my nervous system. I force my eyes open to watch the shapes moving under the covers and imagine your lovely face. I can feel the thick hair of your cunt rubbing against my calf. I stroke your forehead with my fingertips, run my fingernails over your scalp, and then pull your mouth off my slick erection. You struggle to catch your breath down there in the close musky heat; our bodies have begun to sweat. I'm intensely aware of the roughness of the sheet against my cockhead after the slickness of your throat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.