First Time Stories - Cover

First Time Stories

Copyright© 2002 by A M W

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Short stories dealing with first times.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Name: Tammy
Sex: Female
Age: 17

I was looking to make some money when a woman down the street call and ask if I could baby-sit her son, I had not sit for her before (I didn't even know her, she had gotten my number from a friend that I had sit for in the past), but I agreed.

I went to her house and was shocked to meet her son, he was bigger then me, but he was younger. I didn't know what to do-I had not "babysit" for a teenager before, so I began to talk with him. It seems that his mother was a bit overprotective of him and still though of him as a "little boy." I told him that he should talk with her and tell her that he wasn't so little any more and she should start thinking of him as a man. I could see that swell up with pride being though of as a man.

We was sitting on the sofa watching MTV, there was some people dancing and he ask me to teach him to dance. I told him to just let himself be free and just go to the beat. It wasn't long before we was up and shaking everything that we got. After the song was over we fell back onto the sofa breathing hard, and both of us just a bit sweaty, I notice that he was looking at me, or at least my boobs rising and falling as I suck in air.

I wasn't wearing a bra and my nipples was standing up and Jack's eyes was glued to them.

"Hey kid, what you looking at?" I asked, knowing full well what he was looking at.

"Not... nothing" he replied.

"Do you like my tits?" He seem shocked at my question but I could see that he did by the budge in this pants, the budge that he was quickly tried to hide and adjest.

"What are you hiding?" I ask him "let me see it," I ordered. I removed his hands to revel one very large budge.

I couldn't help myself, I unfasten his pants unzipped his fly and pulled out the biggest cock that I had every seen. "Oh baby, if your mama every saw that she'll never think of you as a baby again" I said as I held his throbbing manhood.

"Wha... wha... what are are yo... you... you gone t... t... to do me" he said, "I've never done this before,"

I could see that he now felt that I might think of him as a little boy again, "just wait I've got plans for him," I said as I bent down. I gave a few jerks to his already hard love stick and then I placed my hot mouth onto it.

Jack's eyes bugged out of his head, I know that I was the first woman to suck his cock and this fact seem to turn me on even more. I felt Jack's hands grab my tits, and I looked at him while still sucking his pole.

"I... I... I I'm so so... sor... sorry," he said as he removed his hands.

I pulled his rod from my mouth making a popping sound, "that's ok baby you can play with them. Do they feel nice to you? It feels nice to me," I said before I again took his hardness in my hot mouth.

My tongue was sliding up and down the sides of his tool, then around the large head. Try as I might I couldn't take the whole thing in my mouth. Now his hands was squeezing my melons and his fingers was pinching my hard berries; damn it felt so good. I allow Jack to pull my top off and for the first time he could see my boobies as well as feel them.

I pulled Jack's pants off and slid out of mine. I stood before him letting his eyes run across my naked body. "Is this the first time that you've seen a naked woman," I asked.

"Y... ye... yes," was all he said as his eyes was once again glued to me.

"Take me, I'm yours," I panted out in my want for him.

"What do I do?"

I took his hand as I laid down spreading my legs showing him my womaness. I grab his member and started to guide in into me. Now he knew what to do. He plunged his hot rod into my love nest till his nuts rested on my ass. then he pull out and back in again. He started fast then got faster in and out in and out. I knew being his fist time and at the speed he was going he wouldn't last long, just as I thought this his body stiffen and he plunged deep and hard releasing his hot sticky juices into my hole. I felt the wetness run out and down the crake to my ass as Jack pull out of me and rolled off me.

"Ummm, that was good for a first time, next time it will be even better." I said to him.

"My mom is going out this weekend, would you like to come over and sit on me, I mean sit for me?" he ask with a smile.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.