First Time Stories - Cover

First Time Stories

Copyright© 2002 by A M W

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Short stories dealing with first times.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Name: C. Johnson
Sex: Female
Age: 22

Everyone likes to know about "THE FIRST TIME"

Well it was like this... I was in junior high when a girl friend ask me to skip school with her. It seems that her boyfriend's buddy parents were out of town and he had the house to himself (they both was a few years older then us)

Well we went to the house, at first we sit around drinking cokes and watching tv. Then Joe and Ann went to a bed room, this left Mike and me alone. I was feeling a little strange sitting here with a guy that I've only known for less then two hours, even though he was a stud. I think he also was feeling the same thing as I was, or else he didn't know what to do, (I'm looking at what was going on then from what I know now.)We talked a little more, but we started to hear Joe and Ann in the bedroom. I knew what might be happening, even though I hadn't done it myself, (I had never even kissed anyone before)

Mike was uneasy listening to them too and he ask if I would like to go to the other side of the house. I agreed and we went a spare bedroom. We sit on the bed talking and drinking our cokes. Mike went to fill my glass, but spilled some on me. He toed me that he was sorry, but I said that it was OK, as I went to the bath to clean my blouse. To make it easier to clean I took it off, but I left the door ajar to keep talking to Mike. I ask if there was a shirt that I could put on, he left the room but quickly return and handed me a shirt by sticking his hand in the door. As I took it from him I could that he could see me wearing just my bra in the mirror. I could see his eyes were large as he looked at me. As he was peeking at me I decided to give him a show. I reach around and unhook my bra freeing my boobies, then putting on the shirt before walking out. Mike was sitting on the bed with his hands over lap. I went to the bed and sit down by him again.

I saw that he couldn't take his eyes off of me, or should I say he couldn't keep his eyes off of my chest. I asked him what he was looking at, and he didn't answer me. I guess he was just to shy, if he had of ask I would have shown then to him again.

It had been a few weeks since I had met Mike, and I hadn't seen him since that day I skip school. I was at the mall and I saw him. He smiled at me and we started to talk. Well we hit it off right away, and soon we were dating.

It was about two weeks, when we went to the movies, Mike got a large tub of popcorn and we eat as we sit in the dark movie. This night there wasn't many people there. This made it almost private Mike and I would kiss and eat. We had eaten most of the popcorn, when I reached in the box I felt something that I not felt before. Mike had put his cock up the bottom of the box this is what I felt. I was shocked, since we hadn't done anything but kiss. I looked at Mike and he just smiled at me as if he was proud at what he done. I told him that it was gross and he said if I felt that way then why was I still holding it.

With his cock in the box I was able to play with it during the movie. I also was able to go down and suck it that night. It had a good taste salty and buttery what with it being in the popcorn. I had never gone down on a guy before and I didn't really know what to do, but I must have done good since he popped off in the popcorn.

It wasn't long after that he moved away and we never did more then that, but he will always be the first boy I was with.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.