First Time Stories
Chapter 2: James Story

Copyright© 2002 by A M W

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: James Story - Short stories dealing with first times.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

James T., M, 23, African-American

My first time was nothing like I thought it would be and I doubt that many other guys had such an experience.

I was 14 at the time and one of my best friends was named Mike. Now Mike is white but we had known each other since we were in third grade. I had often gone over to his house to play video games or just hang out. Mike's sister was named Amber and she was two years older then us and she was a bitch. Yes, she was hot, her hair was auburn and on the long side and she had a pair of tits to die for. If Mike's parents were around she acted like a sweet angel, but once they were out of site she would do her best to make us miserable.

On the day that it happen I had planned on meeting Mike at his house to play some new games. When I got there Amber open the door and invited me in. There was another girl there who I had never seen before. Her hair was black as mine but she looked as if she had never been in the sun, I never seen someone so white before. Amber asked me to sit down on the sofa beside Misty, she said that Mike had to leave for a few minutes but would be back soon.

I should have known something was up with her being so nice but then I was in awe with two good looking white girls in the room. Amber sit down on the other side of me. They were making a fuss over me and it was nice. For the first time I was near two girls and I could smell them and feel the warmth of their bodies. My head seem to be swimming and I was intoxicated by them. Misty said to Amber that I was as cute as she said I was. I was shocked to hear that since Amber never had said she liked me.

I almost jumped out of my skin when Misty slipped her hand under my shirt. Man, oh man, this can't be happening, I thought.

"Hey, Jimmy boy."

Amber had always called me that since she knew I hated it.

"What to see my chest?"

I was shocked! I couldn't be hearing her right. She was asking if I wanted to see her tits. I never told Mike but I often had yanked my meat at night thinking of Amber's cream white tits.

"Sure," I stutter out.

I swear this is the truth, Amber pulled her tank top off and I had her naked tits inches from my face. I thought I must have died and gone to heaven. These were the very first real tits I had seen. Misty then pulled her top off and I was sitting there with two white girls tits to stare at. I didn't know what to do at first, but I reached out to feel Amber's tits, but she blocked my hand.

"Not so fast, if you want to feel them you have to do as we say."

If I only knew what she meant, I would have ran out of the house. But I was drunk with lust, and I wanted to have a feel of some real tits and not something from some magazine.

"Sure, I'll do what you want." I said.

"Alright Jimmy boy, first we go upstairs."

I would have ran upstairs, excepted I wanted to make sure the girls went with me. They went but to my dismay I wasn't allowed to touch them at all.

We went into Amber's room, after all the times I had been here this was the first time I was allowed inside her room. It was girlish, but not to bad. I did noticed that her bed had a pink sheet on it and she had posters of the boy bands on her wall.

"Jimmy boy, from now on you have to answer us and tell the truth, do you understand?"

I said that I did.

"Ok, Jimmy boy, first thing I want to know is it true what they say about black guys, down there?" she said as she pointed toward my cock.

"I guess so, most of us are bigger then the white guys I seen in the gym showers."

"We will be the judges of that," Misty said. "Now, drop your pants so we can see."

I'll be lying if I said I wasn't hard. I was embarrassed by taking my pants off in front of the girls but went I dropped then I saw both of them looking at my stiff hard black rod.

"Alright Jimmy boy, take the rest off and lie on your back."

I did as Amber instructed me to.

"Now place your arms up toward the headboard and don't move."

Once I did as I was told both girls got on the bed and started to rub their tits against my chest. I was numbed, I wanted to grabbed their tits but I was to scare to do it. Then I felt something cold on my wrists and heard metal clicking into metal. I hadn't realized what had happen at first but I was cuffed to the bed!

"Hey, what is going on here?" I asked. "If Mike comes back and saw me like this he would be pissed."

Misty slipped me across the face and told me to shut the fuck up, Mike was at the dentist and wouldn't be back for three hours. I tried to struggle but the girls soon bound my feet to the base boards. I was now spread eagle on the bed.

Amber climbed onto the bed and placed a pillow under my head. As she did this her tit was in my face. I did get a quick suck on her nipple before she pulled it away.

"Now Jimmy boy, we're going to do a little show for you and I want you to see everything."

Amber stood up and went to the foot of the bed. Misty was there and pulled her shorts off. Misty was on her knees and she slipped Amber's panties down. I was looking at my best friends sister's cunt. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Then Misty placed her face to it.

I couldn't hold it any longer, I shoot a stream up cum up and onto my belly and face.

"Hey, don't get any of that stuff on my bed, I got to sleep there," Amber yelled at me.

The whole time she was yelling at me for coming Misty was licking her cunt. Man I had no idea that Amber was a dyke, what a waste.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.